New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~

Go down 
+14
Ghostmaker
Casey Jewels
Velox
Plaguewalker
ConfusedShipper123
Alec
Magus1108
Ersher
Sarcastic Master
Nightmare13
zukoismybf
zukoscrazyfangirl
Lol Lol Lol
TokoToTheEnd
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:27 pm

Magus1108 wrote:
Don't worry, any sort of romance between them would be very, very, very twisted. Though they'll already have a sort of twisted Master/Ward relationship, since Caesar plans on turning Garnet into (basically) a female version of himself. Minus the multiple personalities. Maybe. As for Caesar being a pedo-bear....no comment. And it's something I'd rather not think about. Though I admit, it is....possible. But of course if it does happen, you'll see nothing but vague hints. I can assure you of that.

Ah geez. The saddest thing is, I can totally see it all happening. O.O x.X I'm not entirely sure how I really feel about it, however. I guess we'll have to see where it goes. X.X o.O
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:31 pm

That's always a fun philosophy! Razz

Hm, who should Shiv end up with in Gatekeepers?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:39 pm

Not Charlie. I swear I will keep her romance free for the entire rpg. XP

But I want Kendall and Pierre to be with someone.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:42 pm

I'm curious Toko, why do you want Charlie to remain pairing free?

Well, Hikaru, Tanya, and Feng are free. But Feng is too old for anyone in the RP, not to mention I don't plan on pairing her. Sorta the same with Tanya, since I don't want her to be labled a pedo-bear. And she's sorta unlikable. Hikaru couldn't be paired with any of the kids, maybe, but possibly with Kendall. Though that would seem a bit...creepy to me. Dunno why.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:46 pm

Because I want to see if it's possible? And because she isn't good with people. No one would want to date her.

Well Kendall is 40 so Tanya won't be a pedo-bear. But after the death of her husband and old crush idk how well she'll open up to romance. Hikaru? Maybe.

And oh yeah I have Deena too and Chris. They are both over 20.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:49 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot about those two....and don't remember who they are. Maybe one of 'em can pair up with Hikaru eventually, maybe. Depends.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:59 pm

Oops I screwed up on their names, I meant Chad and Deesha.

And I think the only relationship Charlie will have now is with her cousin because he's use to her personality. But not in an incest way though.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:27 pm

I wonder if either of my character will end up with someone. Connor's too busy being anti-social and Lauren... well, there's no reason for her not to be interested in a relationship I suppose.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:46 pm

Conner/Charlie? XD Be the worst pairing ever since both aren't people persons.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:49 pm

Or possibly the best, since everyone else will feel uncomfortable being around those two.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:55 pm

It'd be almost impossible since neither would make a move. Unless there was outside interference or temporary insanity.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:02 pm

Shall that be one of the other gates if another character is ever introduced? Temporary insanity or brief spurts of lust? (What a crappy power to receive.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:03 pm

Conner: I like you.

Charlie: I like you too.

Conner/Charlie: .......

Charlie: See you tomorrow.

Conner: Yeah. XD

This is why Charlie will remain pairless.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:42 pm

Been awhile since this topic was last posted in.

I look forward to an eventual Katara/Luke pairing in the upcoming Dawn RPs. It'll be very interesting, I think.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:57 pm

I look forward to that too. Katara/Luke sounds like it will be cool to see. I also want to see how Maiko will work out later on.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Poor Aang...
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:40 pm

In Dawn of a New Prince, I am definitely curious to see how Maiko will work out. I think in the next RP, Mai will definitely not be a reliable tool for the Empire, she might even be a big part of the Rebellion depending on how things go.

But no matter what that chemistry between her and Zuko will exist, keeping them tied together, and I really want to see how it works out in the end.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Actually, I had an idea about Mai (and since their fate is now connected, Ty Lee too) in the next RP. Want to hear it via PM, Alec?

I also like the idea of a possible Leia/Han/Katara relationship. Not all of them romantically involved, of course. But those two women would certainly drive Han bonkers. Especially if they worked together at it. Chewie would find it amusing, no doubt.

....and now I want to see Chewie and Appa interact in the next RP. Just for one scene. Because I think it might be hilarious somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:48 pm

It depends, if Zuko feels he's been betrayed, it's hard to say whether he'll still want her or be too angry to see. But once calmed, and even if they were enemies, he may end up still liking her. Of course it may all burn down in the fires of Mustafar like Vader's love life.

I'd like to see Ty Lee in a relationship, just not sure with who.

Leia and Katara would be hard for a guy like Han to bare.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Aye,I think it might be interesting if they do have a sort of face-off there. Perhaps Mai or Zuko could be injured or killed like with Anakin, though I wouldn't put faking her death past Mai, if she had some sort of motivation.

While Katara was the best with self-righteous indignation in the Avatar world, the Boiling Rock showed that Mai isn't so bad at it either, when motivated (Key thing to Mai's character for sure).

And I think it would be very interesting to see Ty lee be with someone, even if it was for a short time. I see her as someone who would probably follow Mai(and by extension Zahanna) wherever, but I think she'll end up in the Rebellion. Maybe if we expanded character roles there she might find someone? Who knows, it's still a bit early.

XD

Yeah, I think any interaction with Han will be interesting and violently delicate.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:01 pm

I also imagine that if Han and Toph ever met, they'd get along pretty well, after awhile. I think, at least.

Hm. And come to think of it, Appa probably won't be used in the next RPs at all. I mean, they're moving onto space travel next. A flying bison would cost too much to ferry from planet to planet, and he'd waste too much space. Not to mention how much it would cost them to buy a vessel that would be able to fit Appa in a cargo space of some kind.

I also really want to see a type of Iroh/Obi-Wan friendship in the next RP. They'd do well together, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Aye, but I think Katara would do whatever she could to keep Appa around her. For sentimental reasons, and because she'd probably try and protect him if she could.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:16 pm

So...time for another revival.

For my new Avatar RP, I think that Longshot and Toph would make a cute couple, for some reason. I dunno. They just seem so adorable together, when you think about it. At least, in my opinion.

Right now I have no idea who Katara might end up getting paired with, but the resulting possible shippings should be quite interesting, in my opinion. Hehe. Who knows? Perhaps this will be the one RP that has Haru/Katara happen. Hm, or maybe even Mai/Katara. Now that interests me, mostly because of how unalike these two are.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:51 pm

Maitara? For some reason, that just sounds cool. Haru/Katara would probably not go too well, if he's anything like Zuko, though I'd like to see an antagonist who was sympathetic to the hero and not just the audience.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:01 am

Or Jetaru...... Or not. I can control my fangirl urges to have it in the rpg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next