New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~

Go down 
+14
Ghostmaker
Casey Jewels
Velox
Plaguewalker
ConfusedShipper123
Alec
Magus1108
Ersher
Sarcastic Master
Nightmare13
zukoismybf
zukoscrazyfangirl
Lol Lol Lol
TokoToTheEnd
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Yes that sounds good. I like it. Sounds like a plan. Now I just have to find someone else who she would go to and possibly date. Maybe just find a character who she can confide in and have them comfort her when Ken does that.

As for Lucas and Riddley I must wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Huh...I just discovered this thread...but since the topic's on the HP thread!!!

Ah, I've been away for awhile and forgot about Rachel's crush on Ken...there hasn't been much sign of ship drama so far, just personal emotional drama stuff. But I'll be a fan of angsty heartbreak stuff and second/third a Rachel/Ken Ship.

Also, has anyone but me realized that there's a Quinton AND a Quin? ??? They're both in Ravenclaw, and I think they're pretty close to the same year. Their personalities are kinda different-ish, but do ya think there's a possibility that RTK n MSTM could make somethin' happen?
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Heh, I hadn't noticed that. They actually are in the same year, oddly enough. But I'm not a fan of planned romances, I'd prefer to let things happen naturally, see who gravitates to each other and whatnot, if at all. Not against the idea though, just like to keep it natural instead of forced.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Ah, I thought they were, I just couldn't remember exactly.

And okay. Got it, got it. =D I seem to be playing the shipping game out more naturally in the HP RP, but I kinda worry that my characters are too young, and that the others won't notice...but, I'm gonna have fun with stuff, so I guess I'll see. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11