New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drama RP discussion

Go down 
+9
radcat101
zukoscrazyfangirl
Lol Lol Lol
Velox
almostinsane99
Nightmare13
Sarcastic Master
curvedlines
Alec
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Drama RP discussion Empty
PostSubject: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:21 pm

This section is for non-ingame RP discussions, requests, planning commentary and just generally throwing ideas around.
Back to top Go down
curvedlines

curvedlines

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:37 am

My experience with RP is somewhat limited so I wanted to throw out an idea and see what kind of support it gets. Essentially the concept is simple. Modern time frame, somewhat urban environment, sudden spike in criminal activity leads to several masked or possibly unmasked vigilantes gallivanting around town brandishing home-made weaponry trying to make a difference. No superhuman abilities, no paranormal activity or highly advanced technology, just a few average "you and me" types trying to do there part to clean up the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:26 pm

Hey, I need more signups for my RP, This Is My Life, which is essentially about a normal guy that gets caught up in a supernatural war that could determine the fate of the world. Please take a look at it, and hopefully it'll catch your interest.

I would like at least one more person to join up.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:44 pm

Hey everybody. I probably won't be able to post this for a while, so I just wanted to give people who might be interested a heads up about an RP I want to make called "Waiters" which is as simple as the title. In a newly restored castle, tourism sparks. Outside of the big attraction of a medival style castle, with a surrounding wall that holds a city. The city has pretty much become a tourist town, with stores restaurants and hotels within the walls surrounding the castle, while an actual small town surrounds the walls. With all the stores and restaurants this place is ideal for the kids in the town to get summer jobs. You are one of those kids. Can people survive the social jungle within the Castle walls, or will the castle serve it's origional purpose of warfare? I know that it's something I should probably post a topic for, but I don't really have the time currently. Anyways, this idea was sparked from the coolest waiters ever that I met in Carscassone, a castle in France that is basically this. Anyways the waiters and waitresses had this air of family that I really liked, so I wanted to see what could happen if New Worlds rpers were thrown into the same scenario.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:21 pm

Hmm, both of the RPs sound interesting so far, but I know that manysidestome's This is My Life has already been created. (And I would like to join it, but I kind of have a thing about joining RPs that have already been open and posting for awhile...and I think there's an even number of RPers...so, I'm not really sure.)

Back on ASN, I saw an RP...I don't exactly remember what it was called but it involved a bunch of teens on a ski trip, and there was an avalanche or something and they got snowed in and stuck there. I was wondering if maybe someone knew more about it, or would like to create an RP like that?

Really, I think I wanna post in some sort of "Slice-of-life" RPs, that I think would go great in the Drama section. Something kind of simple and realistic, but maybe with a twist making it really cool. I'm not so good with ideas right out of the blue, and better with brainstorming. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:19 pm

^ The ski trip one was mine. It lasted a day and died. lol. I could put that one up if people like the idea. :3
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:49 pm

Oh, it was?! Cool!...I meant cool that you made it. Not that it died in one day...<.<...well, I'd be interested in joining, and I wouldn't kill it or anything! ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got three RP ideas, and each one of them fits into the different boards on this site. I'm not sure when I'll actually have them up, 'cause I'm busy with other RPs right now. (Not so much the RPing, as it is making character sheets for all of them.) I am getting kind of anxious to make one of them, so it's possible one will be up soon. I'm just going to post a possible title and explain what it's gonna be about a little bit, so people can say if they're interested, make comments, or whatever.

LaRosia: The Portal to Salvation(A Gamers’ Tale.)

LaRosia is one of the hottest MMORPGs out right now. There's hundreds, maybe even thousands of people online everyday! Sure MMORPGs are addicting and a lot of fun, but that's not the only reason why people play them. This RP is about people with very real and serious problems. Such as loneliness, depression, abuse, financial stress, and other things. This RP is about how those people try to escape and get away from their real world problems by playing an MMORPG that just changes their lives and helps them to be better. The RP will have MMORPG like elements, but it will also focus on the actual people playing the game, why they do it, and how it will help them out.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Anyone interested in an ancient Rome roleplay?
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:22 pm

ancient Rome sounds awesome!
I've always favored Carthage my self though.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:40 pm

Which period sounds good, Republic or Empire?
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Hey-O, I'm setting up a dramatic rp involving a group of thieves after a mysterious idol on some millionaire's private island. Lotsa betrayal, deceit and sneaky situations and the like. Any interest?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:01 pm

Sounds fun to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:02 pm

I might be.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:59 pm

I'd be interested in some ancient gladitorial combat, but I'm not fully sure if I could get into the political aspects of it almost. I could try though!

Hmm, sounds pretty interesting radcat.

Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Agreed, sounds like a good idea Radcat.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Haha just so you know, I am seriously contemplating starting from scratch with another Real Terror. The original was so great and fun, and I feel like the later versions have been lacking the supernatural quality the first had. I also fell like the first one had a great general story, but it needs some changes. I was wondering if anyone is interested in seeing this resurface again, and more importantly if anybody would want to co-create with me, or help me revise the idea.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Um, I have absolutely no idea what this original RP was, but I assure you, I'd be more that willing to help out if I can! Just let me know what you have and I'll see what I can do. Very Happy

Co-creators, to the Bat Cave! *trips and falls* Whaaaaaa!
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Ooh, I somewhat remember that RP! "Somewhat" meaning, I don't completely remember what it was about...an amusement park is coming to mind, but I don't think that that was right. I'd be interested in checking it out though!
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:53 pm

No the amusement Park was one of my little fantasies. It was a bunch of kids trapped in a Water Park and secretly being filmed, trying to survive, etc. Real Terror was my first RP about the supernatural that has been recreated about 50 billion times, and also had a couple spinoffs. It's my RP baby lol.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:01 pm

Ohh, maybe that was it. Hmm, crazy reality theme show RPs could be fun...?

Yeah, I was originally thinking of an RP with teenagers heading into a haunted house, and there was a ghost, and I don't remember too much else, but maybe it was like that...?
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:03 pm

yep, pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Ah, okay. Yeah, I'd give that a shot! Are you and Warboss workin' out ideas then?
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:09 pm

I messaged him yeah, of course I have to find whether enough people ar interested to actually go through with it.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Mmm, right, right...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drama RP discussion   Drama RP discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drama RP discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next