New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~

Go down 
+14
Ghostmaker
Casey Jewels
Velox
Plaguewalker
ConfusedShipper123
Alec
Magus1108
Ersher
Sarcastic Master
Nightmare13
zukoismybf
zukoscrazyfangirl
Lol Lol Lol
TokoToTheEnd
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ Empty
PostSubject: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:31 pm

We have a shipping thearf for avatar and for fictional couples on ASN, but this isn't ASN. It's the site for our rpgs. So we should have, yeah you guessed it, an rpg shipping theard. Where we can say who we want to be with whom and maybe even get some nice pairings for any rpgs where we are lacking some. You may even want your OC(s) to have someone and you may get the chance to get that here. And we can discuss other things too. Now here is my list of rpg couples from the rpgs I'm in.

The Unwanted/The Unwanted: Reverse (with a little of SIAM?NICMTP)

Ty Lason
Thomalice
Fuegaith
Fuegaven
Peacus
Ty Lafir
Kennette
Dorjobi
Dorjalice
Peaith
Tobice

The Five Nobles
Alecerise
Fade(Fall/Sade)
Trisette
Mattmee
Davenee
Ryshinri
maybe Cerisall

Roommates
Damion/Airen
Aiden/Raven
maybe Isaac/Nathan

Real Terror
Hanyer/Michael
Thomas/Taryn
maybe Nick/Lily

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:11 pm

Yay! In the Legend of Azula there is many couples. ^^ Like Toph and Cheng.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:52 pm

I know. I can feel that ship. I like On Jaang, but I don't think it'll happen since On Ji isn't the only girl after Aang. XD
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:18 pm

qell in real terror it seems now to be more ceshie/nick and Lily likes michael so the most decided ship has always been thomas taryn
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:38 pm

But Michael and Hanyer like eachother and me and Alec already decided it would be canon. So Lily can have.....*stratches head* Charlie or Alan.

But Ceshie and Nick is win.

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:41 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:44 pm

Or it could be an epic love triangle. XD But then Charlie would be alone until she summoned a hot guy. XD
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:58 pm

well she could alan and i can deal with it like i did in the original
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:10 pm

Who and Alan? Lily or Charlie? I'm betting you're talking about Lily. Alan/Charlie....just no.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:12 pm

oh cuz i was just going to let charlie have alan, im not that interested in alan either
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Oh. Well maybe it could work. I just don't want her to end up alone. But I felt that Alan might be a bit out there for her. But know that I'm thinking about it, I think Charlie would be good with him. But what about Lily?
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:01 am

meh, she'll be fine on her own, after we get going, there's always a supernatural person who pops up here and there ad we decide to maake them part of the team, so there are plenty more fish in roleplaying sea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:24 pm

Yeah, I'm definitely leaning towards Nick/Ceshie. I think they get along great, but that's just me. Any other character can impede on that ship, it's fine with me. I just think that the normal human being should have someone to care for her, and Nick seems to be perfect...^,^
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:34 am

I stumbled upon this little thread a couple seconds ago. It strikes me as odd that shipping controls rps this much. Enough to have it's own thread. Actually, for a while I was thinking of making Nick be the hermit. Basically make him leave the group and work on his own but help the main group out on occasion. But then, I kind of thought that that would become a little boring in the end, and maybe a little harder to write for than I have time to do. Also, at first I thought Alan would get with Ceshie, but I pretty much let the writing take it's own course, and now I'm also leaning towards Nick/Ceshie, which is a sexist title, because the male name comes first. Just throwing that out there. Of course being the sneaky merd que je suis (totally failed at my french conjugation there ca me faishier) I have devised an evil scheme from beyond the stars to throw a stone in the relationship. Bwahahahahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:14 pm

Oh I definitely like Matmee for the Five Nobles. ^.^ *shot* Maybe I should split them up for now... <.< >.> I feel sneaky.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:32 pm

Well since I don't really care about shipping, I'm just going to give some of my favorite relastionships.

First, the relationship between Esperin and the Dark Lord in Dark Lord Rising. Kind of like the genie-master relationship.

Second, Tacit and Mark Cross in Death's Advocates. Such tension.

And Third, T.E. and R.R. in the Code Geass roleplay. Such an insteresting, scheming pair.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:52 pm

So Nightmare what do you have in plan? And would Alan/Charlie be a good pairing after all. I'm still a little hesistant on it.
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:04 am

So what would the shipping be for Azula's Suitors RP?
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:13 am

manysidestome wrote:
And Third, T.E. and R.R. in the Code Geass roleplay. Such an insteresting, scheming pair.

I love that pair. x3
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:19 pm

Hm, yes T.E. and R.R. make an interesting pair don't they? To great schemers working together as partners toward a common goal. I'm already starting to like the friendship between Karma and Umar. It seems interesting so far.

I also kinda like the master/apprentice relationship going on between Shiro and Zero. I hope we can touch more on that, among other things, as it progresses. Hmm....now, that thought sure gave me a good idea for the RP that should prove a good plot-point. I can also think of some interesting future possible pairings in Guardians.

Hm, for the Legend of Azula....Azuaang, Zue, and Cheng/Toph seem to be in the progress so far. I'd like to see how these will all play out. Though with what I have planned, Yue and Zuko may not end well...

Oh, and don't even get me started on the pairing possibilites of The Great Fights.

That's all I can think of in RP pairings right now.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:38 pm

In the Book 4 RP I actually like the idea of Aang and Suki and Zuko and Ty Lee, for some odd reason. Though they have little to no indication of ever happening.

And I also like the relationship between Jason and Abra in the pokemon rp. Partners in crime.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:55 pm

^ Ya I like Jason and Abra. I also like Gible and Houndour. It may seem odd, but I think they'll grow to like each other.

What about the Darkest Price Rp? The couples were posted, but we all know they're not gonna stick to it. (Well Hoshi and Kierei kind of do) But besides that. ^^
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm

I like Espeon and Piplup from the Pokemon RP...^,^ They just seem so cute together...^w^
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:33 pm

Well we have some Hanyer/Maija one sided going on and I wanted Kirei to at least have a crush on another royal.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:15 pm

Lets see...In the Five Nobles I'm shipping Alec/Cerise, it is a fun ship that has potential if the plot moves forward. I also like the intereactions that Tristan has with most of the characters as well.

Meanwhile in Big T's Book 4: Air I don't ship much, but I am playing with the idea of Aang and Suki together.
In Real Terror I like the relationships that Michael has with both Hanyer and Lily, though I'm probably going to kill off Michael anyways at some point. I also think that Ceshie/Nick is a cute ship.

In Code Geass: Guardian's of Justice I ship Umar and Karma of course, but I also like the scheming relationship between T.E. and LelouchR.R. . I also enjoy the idea of Umar and Daniri having a sort of sparring rival's friendship, though it wouldn't be romantic at all, it would just be both scientists trying to be better then the other with everything they do.

In Succession I ship Carlisle with Epiphany, and I use Susanna as a shipping bicycle almost as I like the chemistry she has with Arthur, Caesar, and most of all C.C. , though the last one isn't really romantic.orisit?
I also like the creepy chemistry between Caesar and Kaleb, and Nebi and Tsuba. Also Nebi seems to have a crush on C.C. , should be interesting to see how that turns out.

In Dawn of a new Prince I like the idea of Anwar and Iroh using each other to get over the people they lost/are losing, though that is in a non-romantic way.

In Death's Adocates I shipped Emer/Cross, and James/Sora.

Toko's book 2.5 is really just one giant everyone/everyone shipping thing for me, too many to list them all really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next