New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~

Go down 
+14
Ghostmaker
Casey Jewels
Velox
Plaguewalker
ConfusedShipper123
Alec
Magus1108
Ersher
Sarcastic Master
Nightmare13
zukoismybf
zukoscrazyfangirl
Lol Lol Lol
TokoToTheEnd
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:32 pm

I could pair Tinkerbell with Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Hm. Perhaps. Though it's too early to say. We should wait and see how all our characters interact, first. That ought to be interesting.

Say, Warboss, will we be starting the RP once ZCF gets her character completed?
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:38 pm

We sure will! I understand that the wait has been pretty long, but I don't want to leave anyone behind. Like I said, be working on your first post. Smile
Back to top Go down
KataraTheWaterbender

KataraTheWaterbender

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Alec wrote:
Kiara could end up being the new leader of the pride when all is said and done. She can be married to her job. Very Happy

Ahahahaha XD Well Kovu's still alive right now, but if he dies by the end of the RP, I guess Kiara/Job will be canon.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:34 am

It's ok to have a character married to their job. Chris is married to her job as a Priestess. Which makes her so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:55 am

Make no mistake, being a hero is a full-time job too! XD
Back to top Go down
KataraTheWaterbender

KataraTheWaterbender

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Oh, I wasn't trying to say that was a bad thing or anything. It just made me laugh, that's all. :3
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:28 pm

Young!Jillcob? XP Well maybe if Jacob was blonde.

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 293679_edited

No I found a Jillcob picture

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 Kiss
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:04 pm

That second one is actually super fitting, Toko. Body language and everything. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:18 pm

You're right Alec. I'm good at finding fanart for rpg characters that I didn't have to draw!

Right now I love Jillcob, but also platonic!Jach/Zacob
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:58 pm

I just read through everything that I missed in this thread and...

Skippy and Eilonwy, if they end up developing a relationship with anyone else, will be paired up with a member of the opposite sex.

I don't really have any suggestions for them, as I have a hard time planning much out for stories (especially relationships), but I don't do slash at all. Just FYI for whoever decides that they want to try to pair up a character with one of mine in the RP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:58 pm

What about Wendy/Skippy and Mowgli/Eilowny?
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Hmm...

Not sure at all about Wendy/Skippy. Skippy's a darker character, but maybe he'll be drawn to her innocence. But she's five years younger than him--barely a teen while he's almost an adult. I don't know. He'd be protective of her, but that's because she's younger and can't defend herself as well.

With Mowgli and Eilonwy, there's that same age gap thing, this one being six years. I see this one as being more likely, however. Not sure why.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:18 pm

It's no trouble, Casey; Your characters, your choice Smile

I myself have trouble with non-slash pairings, so I understand, we were just throwing out ideas for pairs, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:40 am

I was just making sure that everybody was aware of that. No harm done or anything. I just wanted to avoid any awkwardness later on by stating that now.

And I think that I figured out why Mowgli and Eilonwy seem like a more likely pair to me. It's because Eilonwy, as strong of a character as she is, is much more of a child than Skippy. Skippy's all hardened and everything, while Eilonwy still has temper tantrums of sorts and an almost child-like innocence, with the way that she trusts others and talks to them. Thus, there seems to be a lesser age gap there.

Honestly, though, I don't see her getting into a relationship with Mowgli. But who knows.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:42 am

I could always pair my characters.

What about Skippy/Tinkerbell? I don't have an age for Tink so I think she coul potentially be paired with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:33 am

Again, not sure... Shipping isn't something I'm good at planning out. XD

But I see Skippy and Tinkerbell being a more likely pair. Not quite sure why. Maybe it's their 'get things done' attitude? Skippy doesn't have to worry about protecting her so much, and so he'd see her more as an ally than as somebody he has to watch over.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:06 pm

It's ok Casey. XD I guess we will see.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:21 pm

I'm wondering how things will go down in my Assassin's rp. For the most part I don't see love. I actually see Courtesans. Maybe males ones too. Everything is permitted, after all.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:17 pm

Maybe even incest with Mika and Ryo. XD
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Has anyone reread this? It makes me sad to see all the rpgs we went through that just died. But oh well. At least some are still kicking or made it.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:27 pm

So I'm not sure if I want to keep Rachel's crush on Ken. It was meant to be a little crush but I'm not sure if I want it to grow or if I want her to like someone else.

As for my other two, idk.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:34 pm

Hehe. Well, Ken will just use her if her crush on him continues to grow. There's no happy ending there. Ken... pretty much has no concept of love. He considers it a useless emotion.

So if you want Rachel to have a happy relationship, then she'd need to have a crush on somebody else. If you don't mind her being taken advantage of and heartbroken... Ken's the person for her to be with. XD
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:42 pm

I could have her crush on him and then realize that it's a stupid idea or have him hurt her in some way and find someone else. For I want drama and angst!
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Hehe. Yeah, he could start trying to manipulate her and she notices, or something like that. Pushes her just slightly too far too fast, and it causes her to realize what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next