New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~

Go down 
+14
Ghostmaker
Casey Jewels
Velox
Plaguewalker
ConfusedShipper123
Alec
Magus1108
Ersher
Sarcastic Master
Nightmare13
zukoismybf
zukoscrazyfangirl
Lol Lol Lol
TokoToTheEnd
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:55 am

Yeah the shipping in my Avatar rpg was pretty intense for a while. I can't wait to see what wins over.

I'm also looking forward to Zane/Enma in The Darkest Price. I think it'll be a cute couple.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:43 pm

I support Hayner and Maija. Also for some reason I think that Liona and Albus are going to hit it off. Also Rayd is totally going to achieve human emotions, like love. I just feel like he should.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:24 pm

Nightmare13 wrote:
I support Hayner and Maija. Also for some reason I think that Liona and Albus are going to hit it off. Also Rayd is totally going to achieve human emotions, like love. I just feel like he should.

Ha, yes! XD ^_^ Heheh. They seem like they'd be a good ship. And N13, all your guy characters seem to be following a similar pattern. Jade, Albus... it's a good thing, though. I love all of them. T.T xD

Maija/Hanyer seems like a good ship to me. Cool I don't think Toan's all that enthusiastic about her anyway... D:

I agree with you there, TTTE. Smile They will be pretty cute. Smile

The thing is with Elisia/Rayd... they're such opposites. I think that'll be VERY interesting to see. Maybe she'll be the one to soften him up a little. ^^'

For those of you who are in/interested in The Way It Should Be, who do you think would make a good couple? I think Danielle is basically the fandom Katara of that roleplay. xP With all the guys interested in her and all... XD

How much shipping takes place in a roleplay never really surprises me. ^^' And I never really mind it much, though sometimes, I guess, it gets inappropriate in relation to the actual plotline... but regardless... I love shipping. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:06 pm

Yeah. I know! I'm so predictable. Sad Thank you though for liking them. Smile

They had better be! Razz

Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing how things will turn out with them. Hopefully she will be. ^^'

For TWISB I think Robin and Wolf make a good couple. (Of course they are both my NPCs. XP ) I dunno who should be with Danielle. I don't enjoy Tommy/Danielle very much, because Tommy is so possessive of Danielle, and Dave/Danielle doesn't work out nicely. There was that other guy for a little while who liked her, but I don't think they would work out either. James is sadly without Lovin' too, but I think he's fine on his own. So I think it boils down to Leonardo and Danielle, or Drucillius and Danielle. I hope she likes older men... much much much older men. XD
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:09 pm

No, you're not predictable. D: Your characters just have similarities. ^^' That's okay. ^^' I think everyone's characters do at some point...

XD Yes. Yeah, me too. Smile

Lol, yeah. I think they do too. <3 They seem like a good couple. Smile Yeah, Tommy is pretty posessive. But most of his problems stem from way-back-when. Just kind of overprotective and all. I don't think he'd ever intentionally hurt her, though. I do prefer other ships with her, though. ^^' Yeah, Dave/Danielle was pretty much inevitably not-going-to-happen from the beginning, sadly. Sad (ELC and I almost-sorta-kinda planned it; I WISH SHE WOULD GET ON. t.t) Yeah, Jesse/Alex. He's alright, but I don't really see them getting together. Kind of like an Edward Cullen there, "ifeelveryprotectiveofyou", thing. XD I MUCH prefer Leonardo/Danielle. I don't really see Driscullus as the type to end up with really anyone, sadly. D: But I dunno. That would be rather... interesting. XD But I really like Leonardo/Danielle. Smile They're pretty much my favorite for her. Cool But I know "Leanne" likes Tommy/Danielle. XD
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:17 pm

Drusillus and Danielle? Heresy! ^-^

Leo has already marked his territory, and Drusillus dosen't need a woman. He can get any vampire female he wants, so who needs a lover?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:41 pm

ConfusedShipper123 wrote:

How much shipping takes place in a roleplay never really surprises me. ^^' And I never really mind it much, though sometimes, I guess, it gets inappropriate in relation to the actual plotline... but regardless... I love shipping. xD

This totally didn't happen in The Great Fight for like four pages. XD What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:51 pm

TokoToTheEnd wrote:

This totally didn't happen in The Great Fight for like four pages. XD What are you talking about?

Teo is not a pervert and Koko was not killed just because she isn't shipped with anyone! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:25 pm

I like Eevee/Empoleon, it's cute. Also in my new camp wars RP, there aren't any shippings yet, but I think Velox's charry is cute XD.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:29 pm

^That's a lie. You know that Derrick/KentLily is slowly appearing, but with Derrick trying to get as many girls as possible, it might not last long. That is unless he decides to give up the bet for her.

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:43 pm

^If that happens, I might ship them.

Uh, I like Umar and Karma from the Code Geass RP. (I'd like some more shipping and fanservice in that RP.)

I also like the relationship (Not like that.) of Houndour and Gible...and their trainers aren't so bad too. (D jk.)

So much more that I don't know...but there are some I want to make. D
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:12 pm

Plaguewalker wrote:
Drusillus and Danielle? Heresy! ^-^

Leo has already marked his territory, and Drusillus dosen't need a woman. He can get any vampire female he wants, so who needs a lover?

I think I agree with that... ahh, the vampires all have the [sarcasm]greatest[/sarcasm] lifestyles in that roleplay. Ah well. Yeah, I never really saw Drisillus ending up with anyone, really. He doesn't really seem like the type.

TokoToTheEnd wrote:

XDD Ahhh, I think we've all been there, TTTE. XD Smile
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:16 pm

^You should have been there when it was going on. It was pretty intense. I can't say which will win out in the end. But I'm hoping for Jetaru. XD
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:23 pm

TokoToTheEnd wrote:
^You should have been there when it was going on. It was pretty intense. I can't say which will win out in the end. But I'm hoping for Jetaru. XD

xD Yeah, it sounds like it. Smile Yeah, you should've seen "Their Lives Go On" on ASN... it was the most intense, most shippy roleplay I'd ever been in... it was still amazing, but really, REALLY ship-filled. That WAS practically the plot. Most of the time, anyway. ^^' That, and my/volleygirl's really old one, "Love Triangles".

Ahhh, good times. *nostalgic sigh* Anyway...

Hm, I need to read these other RP's. ^^' I think I'm liking Zane/Enma. I can't wait until N13 gets on and posts. I really want to see how Rayd reacts to all this... and Elisia. >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:28 pm

TokoToTheEnd wrote:

xD Yeah, it sounds like it. Smile Yeah, you should've seen "Their Lives Go On" on ASN... it was the most intense, most shippy roleplay I'd ever been in... it was still amazing, but really, REALLY ship-filled. That WAS practically the plot. Most of the time, anyway. ^^' That, and my/volleygirl's really old one, "Love Triangles".

I wanted to join that. "Their Lives Go On" if it's the rpg I'm thinking of.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:39 pm

TokoToTheEnd wrote:
TokoToTheEnd wrote:

I wanted to join that. "Their Lives Go On" if it's the rpg I'm thinking of.

Good RP. KataraTheWaterbender was the creator, ICallKyo, Spartan_Girl12, HolyCross, and I were in it. It was a modern Avatar RP.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:10 pm

So Zuko/Amu is going to be an interesting pairing. mstm why do our characters keep getting paired together? It all started with the original Darkness War. And now Talon can come back. XD

I also see Axel/Saya as a couple who's going to have some trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:28 pm

Well I put ours together in CoTR because you suggested it. I don't think we have too many characters paired together though... unless I'm completely unobservant.

I'm interested to see how C.C. and Light progress, since they're about the two most apathetic characters I could imagine when it comes to love.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Maybe it's just me.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:25 am

Double posting gasp! But I want to revive this theard.

So Tazer is getting close to Rain, which is weird. I don't think Razer would be a good pairing, no offense to Rain or Nightmare. But Rain is kind of old for Tazer. Still it's a cute friendship/platonic pairing.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:48 pm

None taken Toko. They're more of a partners in crime pair than a romantic pair. Yes, plus Rain is already a daddy, so it would be pretty weird. Plus, I think I've already decided to doom Rain to no love during the rp. Razz Poor guy.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:24 pm

^Partners in crime. I like that. Yesh that is what Rain and Tazer are.

I also decided to have implied Serenti in the Novus City RPG. Not like major incest make outs or even them kissing or something. Just some pokes at the pairing without ever really crossing the line.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:59 pm

I like to doom most of my characters to no love, usually because they're jerks, like Vladmir. Unless he hooked up with an assasin in some kind of weird love/hate thing, I don't believe he'll find love, mainly because he's not interested in the possibility.

In Novus, I don't believe Gregor will find love either because he's way too... introverted. His best bet would be to get so drunk that he couldn't remember what he did anyway. But he's got so many issues that I don't believe anyone would be willing to put up with them, assuming they could even look past his moon-like skin.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:36 pm

In Novus...I can't even get into shipping. WAY to earlier, and too many elements have yet to be set in motion. (Nudge Nudge, Wink wink, say no more.) Poor Gregor...prehaps we can find him a Jean Grey, hmm? Razz

No love for Oeni. No one loves the traitor man. Which I think is appropriate, considering the plans I have in store for my dear wicked knight...
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:51 pm

TokoToTheEnd wrote:

I also decided to have implied Serenti in the Novus City RPG. Not like major incest make outs or even them kissing or something. Just some pokes at the pairing without ever really crossing the line.

I plan on making a student character in there eventually (I hate homework. -__-), so maybe [center] he could be weirded out by it...and a threesome could be suggested to make it weirder!!! (?)

(Shipping is so much harder when your characters aren't even up yet. Sorry...U_U)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next