New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting

Go down 
+3
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
Sparky Dono
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:10 pm

Damion nodded and went out the door. "So what is your next class? Are you an art student, or...?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:18 pm

IC: Airen

Airen raised his head and smiled at Damion.

"Art student? Me? I have no artistic talent remember?"

He placed his hands behind his head as he walked.

"Nah, I'm more of a Law student myself...or Acting...you know maybe I should focus on Medicine..."

He laughed, turning to grin at the other boy.

"I guess I'm a bit of everything. I take whatever I feel like, Damion. I'll probably end up going for Law, but it's good to get practice at something you're bad at right? And as you saw, I'm really bad at art. That's why I'm taking these classes. What about you Mr. Sunshine? I'm guessing you're an Art Major?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:24 pm

"Yeah I am. I love to make things with my hands," Damion admitted. "So I guess I'll see you later. Outside the school."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:26 pm

Airen clasped Damion on the back.

"Of course; don't leave without me buddy, I have no idea where I'm going."

He smiled and gave a laugh before heading the opposite way down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:13 pm

Aiden blushed slightly at what Raven said, but he kept his small smile. "Thank y-you..." he said, "I hope so, too." The graphite drawing was nearly done. The boy was just putting the finishing touches on Raven's hair. In a few seconds, he signed his name at the bottom right of the paper, as usual and put down the pencil.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:13 am

Raven noticed the boy was done with the picture, and he looked at it and his jaw literally dropped. "Wow, you're good. No wonder you're in this class." he said, approving the drawing. "Now it's my turn. You can get into whatever pose you want, or just stay that way, that's good, too. I need to brush up on sitting poses." he said, getting out his paper, pencils, pens(For inking the drawing, which he always did), and sat down next to Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:53 pm

Isaac nodded in agreement. "Can't wait until we get back to the dorms." He grinned. "We can see how much fun they really are." He leaned back slightly in his seat and looked around the classroom. Most of the kids were drawing, their attention fully devoted to their art, while others were talking over their projects. His gaze travelled to Alexander who was standing against a wall, an awkward aura around him.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:44 pm

Nathan nodded in agreement. "You don't see the true side of someone until you live with them," He said, and though most might stop at that, he wasn't quite finished, "Because then you have a chance to irritate them, get under their skin, bringing out their true personalities whether they like it or not." The red-head grinned mischievously, glancing around for a moment. "And even if you don't succeed, irritating them's a hell of a lot of fun anyways."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:44 pm

Aiden smiled at the boy, "Thank you." He was relieved. The stuttering was subsiding. He was more comfortable around Raven. He nodded and then stayed still, so that he could be drawn.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:11 pm

(Love how they are so slow. The class is over, but I'll allow a small time loop so they can finish drawing.)
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:58 pm

((Oops...I'd prefer to timeskip instead, if that's okay with Abeiya....>,< I tend to mess up time in RPs like this...and I will be gone all day tomorrow(Except maybe late at night) and most of the day Friday, Saturday, and all day Sunday(Except for late at night) due to traveling to my grandma's house and hanging out there for my birthday. Fifteen, woo! I'll try to post, but I don't know how much I can during that time))
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:29 pm

((Sorry about that, I mess up time a lot, too. ^^' And sure, a timeskip's fine with me. I won't be here over the weekend, either. Going to Manhattan. I'll be gone from Friday in the afternoon to late Sunday.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:36 pm

(Ok and have fun both of you. We are now in the evening, so everyone should be heading to the house.)

Damion was standing outside the school, just as he said he would. He wanted to head to t house and eat, but he wasn't going to abandoned the new guy. Damion was sure he would get lost.

Shawn walked by and smiled briefly at Damion. "Don't stay out too late."

Damion just nodded. "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:45 pm

Airen said goodbye to the people he had met his last class. Even here, he was making friends quickly; who said this place had to be torture?

After finally remembering how to get the front doors, he exited the school and spotted the other dark haired boy. He approached Damion from behind and clasped him upon the back.

"Hey there Sunshine, you getting some pouting in?"

He stretched his arms.

"Man, today dragged on...but's it's finally done."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:56 pm

Damion jumped a little when Airen came over. Then he raised an eyebrow in question.

"Sunshine?" Damion shook his head and sighed. "Yeah. Are you ready to go? I believe Mr. Whitfur had your stuff taken there already."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:07 pm

Airen folded his hands behind his head and started to walk.

"Ah, well, great, just great. Good to know some man I just met today had people roughly handle my personal belongings and throw them into a building I've never visited with people I don't know."

He turned his head to smile at Damion.

"Well, come on Sunshine, let's go."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:26 pm

Damion was about to say something, but decided against it. He lead the way, wondering how he was going to react to the others. Damion was one of the least "out there" people in the house.

"Here it is. Our home...for now at least."

Damion entered the building and was sort of relieved to see that they were alone. He headed towards the kitchen and called over his shoulder, "Our room is the first one of the right upstairs."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:24 pm

Airen looked around the entryway.

"Roomy," he said, "And....well...roomy."

He listened to Damion's instructions and nodded.

"I'm going to go see if my stuff was stolen," he called before heading towards the stairs.

"This is defiantly not a condo."

At the top of the stairs he looked down a few more halls, and he could see a few more doors. How many people did he say lived here?

He went back to the first on the right and entered, flicking on the lightswitch as he did so.

"Well....two beds, that's always a plus. Roomy..."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:27 pm

(Hey is anyone else besides me and Fire Lord going to post? I was waiting for you...oh wait you guys said you were going to be busy. I can wait.)
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:32 pm

Isaac sat on the path outside the school that lead to the dorms, shining his trumpet. He blew in the valve, grinning at the duck-like noise it made and ran a rag over the bell before putting both back in the case. He closed it, flipping the latches, and stood.

Alexander walked down the path a teacher had told him lead to his dorm, his messenger bag hanging on his shoulder and his sketch book tucked under his arm. He looked around the campus and his grip on the book tightened slightly. This would be such a cool place to draw...
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:02 pm

"Hey Damion!" called Airen, poking his head out their bedroom door.

"I think whoever decorated this house was as depressed as you are!"

He leaned back in, shutting off the light and walking out. All his stuff was there; he honestly half expected it not to be.

"I really hope you don't snore Sunshine," he called as he made his way back down the staircase.

"By the way, who else stays here?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:50 pm

"We have a pair of twins," Damion answered from the stove. "And then we have three other guys. We are all college students too. (I think)."

He looked over from his food to the door and wondered when the others would appear. Damion could just imagine their reaction to Airen and a small smile grew on this lips.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:58 am

"That would explain all the rooms..." said, Airen, walking into the Kitchen.

"I thought you said there wasn't many people?"

He stood behind Damion and peered over the boy's shoulder at the bot on the stove.

"Hey Sunshine...since you're already making food...you think I could uh..."

His trailed down to the food then back to Damion, a sheepish grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:41 pm

Raven walked...no...strutted back to The House. He felt...accomplished...that he had made friends with Aiden, despite the boy's shy exterior, like it was an honor that he had gotten to talk like that with him. Pulling a cheese-and-ketchup sandwich out of his bag(Which Hello Kitty keychains, stickers, pins, and even the bag itself adorned) and started munching on it. He had found the idea for the food in a book he had read when he was little. "Mmmm...my favorite." he said.

((I actually eat that kind of sandwich. It's basically like eating a cheese-and-tomato sandwich, and yet everyone thinks it's nasty.))
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:17 pm

Aiden strode toward the House, his pace quick and precise. He felt lighter than he did most days. He'd made a friend today and it was a big accomplishment for him. Despite the fact that he'd lived in the Hannerson house for a year now, it was a miracle that he'd even learned everyone's name, being the introvert that he was. He seldom spoke to any of them. The change of pace had taken him a while to adjust to. It was just starting to feel like home. He jammed his hands in his pockets, humming almost inaudibly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next