New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting

Go down 
+3
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
Sparky Dono
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:01 pm

Raven smiled goodnaturedly. "Good. I was afraid you'd say otherwise." Noticing the lack of eye contact from the boy, Raven remembered the days of his all-time lows when eye contact was virtually impossible. He remembered the trust issues, and how people tried to force his eyes to meet theirs. It made him cringe inwardly about how bad he got, emotionally. Switching his thoughts, he said, "So, would you like to draw me first? Or the other way around?"
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Aiden hadn't been nearly as socially awkward when he was more confident. He wished all of that didn't happen... He missed being comfortable with himself. Now it he could not speak without stumbling or stuttering or messing up and quickly correcting himself. When he tried to smile, it looked like it kind of hurt. He shook his head slightly to clear his head and then he looked at Raven again, "Erm... U-up to you."
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Raven brought a hand to his chin. "You know, I've never had anyone draw me before. I think I'd like you to draw me, and then I'll draw you. Is that okay?" the boy asked, the soft tone seeming to work. Raven asked the boy whether that option was okay because Raven knew somehow through the body language Aiden used that the boy had probably never had any choice in any matter. Raven knew that feeling, when you were led on a leash like a dog. It sucked majorly.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Aiden nodded, "Yes," he managed. He adjusted his glasses with his index finger, which had slid down from the bridge of his nose to the tip of his nose. He laid a piece of paper flat on his desk and pulled out a perfectly sharpened 1B graphite pencil from his bag. He looked at Raven, focusing on the shape of his face. Raven seemed like a nice boy. Maybe we could be friends... Aiden thought to himself. He put the pencil to the paper and started to sketch.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:00 am

In case you guys didn't see, Toko has this paused until she gets back:
TokoToTheEnd wrote:
(Just so y'all know this will be paused as soon as I log out. DEAL WITH IT! I will be back posting on the 4th XD)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:13 pm

(Thank you hmZm. I am back, so it is unpaused!)

"Well I usually hang out in the Hannerson's House. It's where I technically live." Damion felt half offended by the boy's comment, but it was true. "Where are you staying?"
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:24 pm

((Yay! Unpaused!))

Raven stood still so the boy could draw him, but he said, "So, what are your hobbies?" Raven hoped he could reach the boy underneath his shyness, and getting to know him was the first step. "I like to draw and go on the internet." he added.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:25 pm

Nathan laughed quietly to himself. "All too true," He agreed, "He looks easily irritated too. Which spells out double the damage." He commented, anticipating how fun this could potentially be. "Hell, I've been pretty bored with our current reisdents lately. They lost their spark, these two new additions'll really stir it up."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:52 pm

Aiden's eyes kept flicking between Raven and the sheet of paper in front of him. He began to draw the boy's face and he started with his eyes. They were his favorite part of the human face. Occasionally, he would have to adust his glasses, because they continued to slide down the bridge of his nose. He heard Raven's question and answered, "I-I like to draw, too. And play th-the piano..."
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:02 am

Raven smiled. "Piano...ah the memories. My parents tried to make me learn piano when I was six. It didn't go too well, emotionally. Eventually, they gave up trying to teach me anything outside of school. I, however, taught myself to draw, since my parents are in no way artistically inclined." he said, a dreamy expression wafting over his face.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:15 am

Aiden gave Raven a slight, shy smile in return. He was polishing off the features of the boy's face on the paper. "The piano was my mother's idea... it was the l-last thing that I remember us doing together. She used to p-play with the philharmonic orchestra. I suppose that the piano is the only thing that my parents and I c-could agree about."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:45 pm

IC: Airen

"Oh I have my own condo not to far from here..." replied Airen, looking around the room.

"A goodbye present from my parents. Hannerson's house huh? Sorry dude, but that sounds pretty lame. A club around here would do wonders. You live by yourself there?"
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:14 pm

Raven nodded, though he knew he was supposed to keep still. "I'm sorry to hear that. Philharmonic orchestra is very hard to get into, though some of my friends in middle school performed in a teen version of philharmonic orchestra. They were naturals at their instruments, and a kid in my high school had been playing the piano since he was little, and he's making his own Mass performances." Raven said, smiling inwardly that the boy smiled for him, since Raven knew he didn't do that often. "I hope we'll be friends, so that you do have someone to care about you. Friends can care just as much as parents, and I've learned that if you don't have parents to go to, friends are just as good." he said, smiling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:15 pm

"No I live with five other guys. We all share it." Damion wondered how this guy was going to take the news. Some students thought they were all gay(though most of them are) and were having sex with eachother. Some thought it was no big deal. Damion looked at Airen's face, waiting for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:22 pm

Airen stopped his looking around and turned back to face Airen.

"Roommates huh? Man that must really suck, I don't know how you stand it. Although, the rent is probably not too bad if you all split it right? I'm glad I've got a condo; privacy and no rent. You guys probably get on eachothers nerves right?"

He laughed, clasping Damion on the back.

"Although if they're all like you, it's got to be one quiet place."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:05 pm

"No they aren't really like me," Damion said. "And it's not too bad. I mean sharing the bedrooms and bathrooms can be a pain, but I'm use to it."

He was slightly jealous of Airen. After all he could whatever he wasnted in his condos without anyone else knowing.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:13 pm

Airen laughed, grinning at Damion.

"Man, you should move out then! I mean if I had to share a bathroom with five other people I'd probably go crazy! You should find your own place, that way you could still have people over, but you wouldn't have to share your bedroom with them."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:24 pm

"Don't have the money," Damion said with a shrug.

Just then Shawn called the class to attention. He waited until everyone had stopped talking and smiled at them all.

"Now that you have drawn the other person as you think they should look, I want you to really get to know that person and redraw them a week from now. That way you can compare the two drawings. And don't forget your art projects are due in three weeks."

The bell rang and Shawn went to his desk to work on grading quizzes. Damion sighed. This assignment seemed like trouble. But he wasn't going to argue.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Airen yawned and got to his feet, stretching his arms.

"Finally, man this class drags on..."

He stepped up beside Damion and clasped the other boy on the back.

"Well buddy, now what? There a schedule or something we're supposed to follow? I was just kind of winging it."

He looked around as people started to file out of the room.

"I guess I should try and get to know some other people while I'm at it."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:43 pm

Damion looked at Airen and was about to say something mean, when Shawn called him over. He also called over Airen. Damion sighed. He was going to be late for his next class. And his scruplture teacher wasn't going to be happy.

"What is it?"

"I wanted to discuss something with our new student and I need your help Damion," he told the two.

(Airen is one of the new guys right? Just being sure.)
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:50 pm

(Yeah he is)

"Woah..." said Airen, holding up his hands, his eyes slightly wide.

"Okay, I didn't do it someone's trying to pin it on me; no, no, no, I mean it was an accident, there was tons of stuff going on, it got crazy and I didn't think-....wait...what did I do?"

He looked over at Damion then back to Shawn before lowering his hands.

"Was it the drawing? I said I wasn't good at art."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:42 pm

"No, your parents called, Mr. Faust. They said that the condo you're staying in is being repossessed. Something about it not being paid off. So you are going to have to stay somewhere else." Shawn smiled at Damion and the boy knew what Shawn was going to say,

"As the House Advisor of the Hannerson House, I told them that Airen was welcomed to stay there. I want you Damion to help Airen move and settle in."

Damion sighed, but didn't protest. "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Airen's jaw dropped.

"It was what?!"

He looked like he had been hit upside the head.

"Woah, woah, woah, Mr. Whitfer, I appreciate the offer and everything, but I don't want to live in Hannerson House."

He smiled, scratching the back of his head.

"No offense to you or Damion, but, the prospect of having to share a bathroom and bedroom with several other people doesn't sound very appealing."

He stretched his arms and turned towards the door.

"I'd rather find my own place. I'm sure there's an apartment or something around here I could find..."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Shawn just stood there and shook his head.

"I'm sorry I think you misunderstand me. Your parents want you to stay at the house until they can pay off the condo. And I highly doubt you can find a place before tonight."

"Hey Airen I'm sure it won't be that bad. The house has three bedrooms and a couple bathrooms. And the other guys aren't so bad."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:00 pm

Airen opened his mouth to protest, but his expression was defeated and he slowly closed his lips with sigh. He turned his sulking expression towards Damion.

"If I have to share a room, I'm sharing it with you."

He then turned and headed towards the classroom door, his head hung low.

"'We've bought you a condo', I should have known..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next