New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting

Go down 
+3
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
Sparky Dono
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:43 pm

Damion heard noises, which meant that the others were here. He felt a little embarrassed with Airen right over this shoulder.

"Want some of it," Damion asked, looking down at the mac and cheese he was making. "And when did six people become so many?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:49 pm

IC: Airen

"Well," replied Airen, taking the spoon from Damion's hand and bringing it up to steal a bite of the mac and cheese.

"Considering how I was living by myself just this morning...I'm guessing it was some time after that..."

He grinned at Damion, handing him back the spoon.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:00 pm

Damion took the spoon and had to resist a smile that was tugging at the corner of his mouth. He thought that living with what use to be only four guys was a lot too, but now he was use to it.

"Well I'm sure you'll get use to it eventually. And not all six-well seven now-of us are here at the same time expect for at night and in the morning unless we're out with someone."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:05 pm

"Yo!" Nathan called, slightly running, as he came up to his twin brother while waving slightly with his left hand, other holding a few papers a teacher had handed the red-head in the hallway on his way out of the building. He had just gone to his locker for the first time this year, considering he wasn't planning on losing his Geometry book for a third time just this year.

Dante walked back to the House, holding a few of his school books to his chest. Today hadn't been particularly enjoyable, and he couldn't wait to kick back and read a book. He felt more comfortable at the House than he did at school, considering he knew and trusted, for the most part, the other residents of the House.
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:07 am

"Eh?" Isaac looked over to his side and grinned, raising his free hand to wave to his brother. "What took you so long?" He asked, placing a hand lightly on his hip.

Alexander looked up at the dormitory and sighed, walking into the building and shutting the door behind him. He looked around for a moment, adjusting his bag, then realized that he was blocking the door. He walked down the hall, looking for his room.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:18 pm

"Hold on a second buddy!"

Airen reached out and grabbed hold of Alexander's arm as he passed by the kitchen, pulling the younger boy in with a grin.

"Hello, I'm Airen, it's great to meet you. This happy individual behind me is Damion, aka Sunshine. So what's your name?"

Before he could answer Airen had pulled Alexander around and stood him in front of Damion. He clasped a hand on Alexander's back.

"Not a talker huh? Hey Damion, who is this guy? He looks as bright and happy as you, Sunshine."

It was then he noticed the bag that Alexander was clutching.

"What? Are you new here as well? Awesome! Did your parents kick you out of your private and very nice condo and force you to come live with seven other people you don't know as well?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:30 pm

Damion was a bit surprised. There was two new guys? Well this was going to be interesting.

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:08 pm

Alexander blinked, his brain taking a few moments to register that he had been pulled into what appeared to be the kitchen and was now standing with two boys who, he assumed, also lived in the dorm. "Hi, uh... I'm Alexander." He said after a moment. He looked back at the boy who had pulled him in here. "And that's not exactly what happened..."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:12 pm

Nathan stopped in front of Isaac, putting his papers in a folder and sticking it in his bag, before leaning back up to face his brother. "Eh, the usual." He said, grinning and knowing his twin had probably already guessed he'd either lost or forgotten something. It tended to happen often.

Dante stepped into the House, setting his bag down. Hearing voices, he knew some of them had already arrived, but he also noticed that two of them were unidentifiable. Dante was confused for just a moment before remembering they had two new residents. And at that, he found himself slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:20 pm

"Oh I figured as much," replied Airen, placing his hands behind his head with a grin.

"Although if it happened to someone else as well, I'd start to think my luck actually wasn't so bad. Well Alexander, it looks like you and I are both new, so we've got to watch eachother's backs. I think the people here might be hell to live with."

He turned to grin at Damion.

"Just kidding, Sunshine."

He laughed, but the sound of the door closing caused him to half momentarily.

"And I think that was guy I don't know number 2 coming in."
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:40 pm

Isaac shook his head, laughing softly. "You're hopeless, Nate." He said, a teasing tone in his voice. He adjusted his grip on his trumpet case. "C'mon, let's get going."

Alexander looked back towards the entrance to the kitchen, before looking at Airen and Damion. "Uh, who are you guys?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:54 pm

"I'm Damion Trentson," Damion said, introducing himself. He went back to making the mac and cheese and looked at Airen and Alexander. "Are either of you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:27 pm

"Airen Faust," he replied before turning his head back toward Damion.

"Well I guess that's one perk of not living alone. I don't have to cook anymore."

He placed his hands behind his head and gave Damion a toothy grin.

"Now we just have to eat it all before everyone else gets here."
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:02 pm

"I'm not very hungry." Alexander stated, readjusting the bag on his shoulder. "I'm just going to go find my room." He lifted his hand in a sort of half wave before turning to walk out of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Damion shrugged, like he couldn't care less and got two bowls. He served himself and Airen and sat down at the table.

"So where did you come from," Damion asked, since there was nothing else to do really.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:25 pm

((I hate to ask, but can someone summarize what happened? I need a little refresher course since my mind is a little fuzzy.))
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:56 pm

{Well, pretty much everyone was heading back to the Hannerson House, or is already there. Raven and Aiden were glad that they'd become friends and were going back individually; Airen and Damion were eating Macaroni and cheese; Alexander met Damion and Airen, but wasn't hungry so he left the kitchen; Nate met up with Isaac and I think they're heading back now; Dante just entered the house got nervous when he heard Alexander and Airen, 'cause they're the new students; and, I probably forgot someone. Sorry. Shawn's probably just grading some papers or something. I don't know.}

Username: Velox
Name: Dimitri Pauller
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
History: Back in his college days, Dimitri was a popular guy, especially with the ladies. When the news about Dimitri’s sexuality first got out, he was teased at for awhile, but he would mess around, and start flirting with whoever teased him. As soon as they started to freak out or get uncomfortable, he would punch their lights out. Soon people got use to it, and his popularity resumed. Actually his popularity increased with the ladies because he knew of the other guys that were gay or bisexual, and because Dimitri enjoyed “private parties.” Despite his numerous social flairs, Dimitri got high scores and Majored in Theatre, and minored in Music. He got a teaching profession at Terrywood school a few years ago, and enjoys teaching.
Personality: When teaching, Dimitri is somewhat fair and understanding, but he expects his students to take his classes, and the arts seriously. Even though he’s serious about teaching, he is a caring person and is willing to help others. Even though it’s been a few years since he was in college, he still retains his flirtatiousness and loves to cut loose and have fun.
Appearance:Dimitri
Other: He’s supposed to be the assistant to Shawn and help him out, but because of Kyle’s position, he usually makes him do it.

Name: Kyle Wilson
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, but he doesn’t know it yet.
History: Kyle grew up in the suburbs. His mom was singer and a guitarist, and his dad was a retired heavyweight boxer who now worked as a repairman. Kyle was taught many things from his parents, and excelled at almost all of them. But without knowing what he wanted to do for himself, it was more like he just has a lot of fun hobbies, atleast that’s what Kyle claims it is. He seemed to even out in school and got fairly good grades in all of his subjects. His parents decided that it was time for a change, so they decided to send him to a boarding school. Kyle was all ready to go, but he suddenly got a phone call saying that the boarding house was full. Luckily for him, his parents were able to make a deal with a teacher to let him stay with him free of charge, as long as he helped clean up the boarding house.
Personality: Kyle is outgoing, and always looking for new things to try out. He’s friendly, polite, and hardworking. Unfortunately, he can be a little clueless sometimes and misunderstands things that are actually going on quite easily.
Appearance: Kyle
Other: Kyle is currently stuck between boxing and being a guitarist. He’s always been handy with tools, but doesn’t take much interest in it. He practices each one almost everyday, but only works with tools when he’s forced to by Mr. Pauller.

Name: Michelle Tandra
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
History: Michelle’s parents were very strict with her regarding school, so she became very serious with her studies. Because of this she never got in a relationship, even though many of the guys in her school wanted to be her boyfriend. She also rarely attended parties. One night, her girl friends convinced her to come to one, and she reluctantly gave in. There she discovered two things: 1. She became almost a completely different person whenever she drank alcohol. 2. She learned that she’s bisexual. At first, she didn’t want a drink, but she gave in to peer pressure. After one 12 oz can of beer, she literally dived on the closest guy to her and tried to make out with him. When her friends tried to stop her, she stopped kissing the guy, and started kissing them. The usual uptight bookworm that everyone knew was a complete sex-crazed pervert when drunk, and everyone was too drunk to stop her; they were so drunk that they didn’t even want too! After the party, Michelle was extremely embarrassed and refused to touch alcohol and only drank tea. However, everyone liked her better drunk, so they would slip some alcohol into her cup when she wasn’t looking. Michelle then instantly started stripping and tried to sleep with everyone at the party. She soon started getting names like “Booze Babe”, “Wine Whore”, “Drunken Vixen”, and many others, so she stopped going to parties. She Majored in Creative Writing and Minored in Education. She was hired by Terrywood School over a year ago.
Personality: Michelle is a very strict teacher with a near zero tolerance policy. She expects her students to do the absolute best they can. While strict and abiding to the rules, she appreciates the creative thinking of most of her students. She enjoys what they come up with, so she usually lets them decide on what to write with hardly any restrictions. When she isn’t sober however, Michelle’s personality is completely different. She becomes very perverted, very dirty, and is completely over pretty much anyone.
Appearance: Michelle
Other: Went to the same college as Dimitri Pauller, and has “partied” with him before.

Last edited by Velox on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:38 am

(Accepted and thanks for the update. You are awesome Velox.)

Shawn finished what he was doing and sighed. It seems his students were slacking off a bit and that worried him. Shawn didn't like to be strict or harsh. But he was thinking that is what he would have to do if his classes didn't work harder.

He grabbed his phone and dialed in a number.

"Answer your phone Dimitri."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:21 pm

{Uh, you're welcome...glad that You're back.}

Dimitri sat in his comfy chair in the music room drinking some tea. He sighed in delight after he took a big sip from his cup. "Ah, this jasmine tea is delicious. Music class is so laid back, that it's great that I can always have some...Kyle! Put away those stands! My students never do, and it's really a pain."

--- --- ---

"Yes Mr. Pauller!" Kyle replied. He started grabbing the metal black stand, and slid them into a rack. How many people are in this class There's over twenty stands...

--- --- ---

Dimitri took another drink. "Ah, refreshing...Hm?"The teacher's phone started ringing, so he put his cup down and answered it. "Mr. Pauller."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:25 pm

(Thanks. It's good to have internet back.)

"Dimitri? Ah I'm glad you answered. I want you to head over to Hannerson house. They recieved two new roommates and I thought it would be good for use both to meet them and see if they are fitting in."
-------------
Damien looked up at Airen, and smiled slightly.

"So how did you end up here?"
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:39 pm

He makes it sound like I usually don't answer or something. the teacher thought. "New students? Oh yes, I remember now. Your class is last, so they haven't come in today. I think that's a great idea. I'll be there right away. Bye! <3" Dimitri said, hanging up the phone.

--- --- ---

Kyle just finished putting the stands away, and some leftover music on a table. "That wasn't so hard. Do you need help with anything else Mr. Pauller?"

--- --- ---

"Actually Kyle, we're going to head over to the Hannerson House to meet the new students and see if they're getting along with everyone else, and stuff like that. It's good that you see the place, 'cause you're gonna be the one cleaning it up! So let's go." Dimitri told Kyle, before they left the classroom started walking outside towards the boarding house.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:30 pm

Shawn closed his cellphone and packed up his things. He then began walking over to the Hannerson House. It was one of the few places near the high school/college that acted like a dorm. Mostly college students would rent places like it, but some of the older high schoolers did it too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5