New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting

Go down 
+3
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
Sparky Dono
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:40 pm

Beside his brother, Isaac scribbled a mixture of notes on what the teacher was saying and doodles. He glanced over at Nathaniel, grinning slightly, before looking back down at his notes. He knew what Nathaniel was athinking about; He'd been thinking the same thing since he learned there would be new students.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexander skid to a stop outside of Shawn's classroom, breathing heavily. I can't believe I got lost...what a great day to start my first day! He sighed, shaking his head, before straightening and opening the door carefully.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:23 pm

Shawn looked over as the door was open and raised an eyebrow.

"It seems that my students believe they can get away with coming in late. What is your excuse?"

Shawn wasn't a harsh teacher, but he did expect his students to respect him and that meant showing up before the bell.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:17 pm

Aiden looked up at Shawn, blushing because he was nervous. He took a breath and tried to keep his stutter under control, but to no avail, "M-my alarm clock died in the middle of the n-night and I d-didn't get up in time. I-I apologize."
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:25 pm

Alexander stepped into the classroom, closing the door quietly behind him. "Sorry." He muttered, giving his own apology for being late. "I got lost..." He added his reason for being late, his scowl growing slightly as he crossed his arms infront of his stomach.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:43 am

"Well I guess I can't yell at you. Or you Alex. But please try and be on time," Shawn told them and then turned his attention back to the whole class. "Ok today I want to see you really excel your creative limits. Find somone and draw what you think they should look like in your eyes."

Shawn saw no one move and he waved his hands in a "Go on" gesture.

(If one of the characters want to they can pair with Shawn.)
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:33 pm

The door opened and Airen hurried in, pretending to breath hard as he nodded towards Shawn.

"Sorry Sir, I was on my way to your class when...when this huge thing just dropped from the sky! I tried to leap out of the way but...."

He stopped his lie when he came to a realization.

"Oh...I'm Airen Faust Mr. Shawn, I'm new...let's just go with I got lost."

The truth was that he had walked pleasantly to the class and not cared in the slightest about being late.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:38 pm

(Fire Lord his last name is Whitfer. I just call him by his first.)

"Well it seems that today is the day to come late to my class. It's nice to meet you Airen. Why don't you partner up with Damion. I'm sure he can fill you in on what you missed."

Damion looked up at the mention of his name. He didn't want to be stuck with the new kid, but he had no choice.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:46 pm

"Yes Sir, thank you."

He grinned and hurried towards the back, taking the seat next to Damion.

"Well buddy, looks like you and I get to be friends; I'm Airen, nice to meet you Damion. So, what I have missed? On second thought, what class is this anyway?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:51 pm

Damion sighed again and looked at the new kid.

"This is Intro to Art 101. Right now Mr. Whitfer has decided that we need to draw our partner as how we believe they should look."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:07 pm

"Well," replied Airen, smiling slightly, "aren't you just a bright ray of sunshine. Intro to Art? Alright then..."

He picked up a pad of paper from Damion's desk and held it out to him, turning his chair to face the other boy.

"I've got zero artistic talent. So, why don't you go first buddy?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:10 pm

Damion nodded and stood. He walked around Airen, examining him closely, not caring if he made him feel uncomfortable. Then he sat down and began to draw. After then minutes, he stopped and looked from Airen to the drawing.

"I think it's good."

(You can say what it looks like Fire Lord if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:21 pm

Alexander glanced around the classroom and headed to the back, to where Aiden sat. "Um, hey, do you mind if I work with you?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck nervously.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:23 pm

Airen leaned over the paper and rested the top of his on Damion's forehead so he could see the picture upside down. He tilted his head slightly.

"You made my mouth smaller..."

He tilted his head up so he was looking at Damion only a few inches away.

"Heyyy...what are you trying to say buddy?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:29 pm

"Well I'm not implying you have a big mouth which I find to much more offensive," Damion stated. "I just think that you like to keep things to yourself. Is that bad?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Airen looked taken aback.

"Oh...well then..."

He leaned back and retook his seat, taking the of pad of paper from Damion's hands.

"Let me try. Drawing can't be too hard..."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:08 pm

(Do I sense Dairen? XD)

Shawn walked around class looking at the drawings. Some were very different than the person who was suppose to be drawn and Shawn was glad at the creative depths his students were taking. They were interesting and some made Shawn wonder how the other person would respond to the person's representation of them.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:20 pm

Airen went to work on Damion's picture, his face in concentration as he drew and erased. He looked up at him with a sheepish laugh, scratching the back of his head.

"Finished. I was wrong before; my artistic talent as got to be less than zero."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:26 pm

Damion looked at it which a raised eyebrow. It seemed that Airen believed Damion to be kind of cold and tough like. He looked kind of like a street thug from the drawing. And Damion thought that Airen was right. He did act like that, especially around strangers.

"It's not too bad," Damion commented. "So anyways why not tell me about yourself so I don't make up some horrible story about you instead?"
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:39 pm

Nathan grinned, turning in his seat to face his twin. "So those are the new kids, eh?" He whispered, the gears in his mind could practically be heard turning as his grin signified the mischief he intended to carry out. "What do you think of'em?" He asked Isaac, looking around casually.
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:41 pm

"They're cute." Isaac stated casually, shrugging. "But the red head looks like a real crab. Easily annoyed." He added with a grin. "We might be able to have some fun."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:21 pm

"You'd do that?" asked Airen, giving Damion a wide eyed look.

"Well, um, my name is Airen Faust, I'm 19 years old; I'm new here, just transferred, and I think personal questions should remain personal."

He smiled at Damion.

"As for you, I'm going to bet your the quiet, irratable type that doesn't like to be annoyed."

He held out his hand to Damion, laughing slightly.

"Let's be friends, Damion. An outgoing person friends with a quiet, distant person seems like it could really work don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:27 pm

(Just so y'all know this will be paused as soon as I log out. DEAL WITH IT! I will be back posting on the 4th XD)

Damion looked at the hand and a small smile appeared on his face.

"Yeah we can be friends," he said answering it. "And you are right. I am that kind of person. It's nice to meet you Airen."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:36 pm

"Awesome," Airen grinned.

He turned back in his seat beside Damion and looked around the room.

"So, what's there to do for fun around here? No offense, but if all my classes are this slow I'm really going to have to kick loose at the end of the day."

He turned to give Damion a raised eyebrow.

"Although, I'm propably asking the wrong person on where to have fun."
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:16 pm

((Um, I'm going to put Raven in Art 101, too, kay?))

Raven heard the conversation between the late people, and looked around the room. He decided that the shy kid was the only one without a partner. He walked over to Aiden and said, "Well, it looks like you don't have a partner. Do you want me to be it?" he asked. His tone was soft, so as not to scare the jittery boy. Raven had dealt with shy people before, so it was no problem for him.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:12 pm

Aiden looked cautiously up at Raven, finding it hard to make eye contact. When he finally could, he did his best to smile, so that he didn't look quite as timid. It didn't work too well. "Um, s-sure," he answered. He thought to himself annoyedly, This stutter is like an affliction... Why can't I just talk like a normal human being?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting   Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roommates ~Mature/Yoai~ Don't like, don't join. Open/ No longer accepting
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next