New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)

Go down 
+3
Alec
Magus1108
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:01 pm

(My mistake, I misread it.)
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:02 pm

A slight nod of the head was the response Amras gave to Hanyer’s wave. He finished strapping some of the equipment to his horse and answered “Things are going swell.”

This was then followed by a soft and warm grin.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:59 pm

Firdar frowned, struggling against his crazy sister. He knew what kind of tortures she was capable of inflicting on a whim. He grimaced and pried her fingers off of him before backing away, disappearing in a wave of darkness. It would be best to hide out in his room for awhile.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Hanyer felt his face get a little warm and he looked else where. He didn't have a crush on Armas, but he blushed at any kind of warm gesture. It was an obnoxious quirk of his, at least to Hanyer it was obnoxious.

"That's good. We should be able to go either later today or tomorrow. Most likely today."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:05 am

((So, can AI and I play Tera's King and Ty'Scia's King respesctively?))

Miero

Merio followed his sister to their father's throne room, hoping to speak with him before they had to leave Tera, and with the secret intention of listening on his father's and Enma's conversation.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Miridia

She smiled as Fridar broke free from her grasp, "Oh, I love it when they run..." said Miridia with malicious glee as she glanced at Toan, "Dear brother, welcome back!" she cried as she skipped over to him, "It is most fortuitous that you have shown up! I wish to speak with you about something very important..." she said as the pulled out a bloody fork.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:32 am

(Yes)

Toan looked at his crazy sister and sighed. Why did he have to keep running into her. Kirei went through another wall, going to her room. She wanted to be alone.

"And what it is Miridia? Have you finally learned to use eating untensils?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Miridia

She simply laughed sadistically, "No, no, no dear brother! This one was an extra, but come! Let me show you the honeymoon suite you and your darling wife will have....I do hope she likes it!" she said as she stared off into nothing.

Her doppelganger stepped up behind Toan, "Your Suite received a much more special touch, after all, we know how much you like inflicting pain..." she said as she and Miridia led Toan to a twisted doorway that appeared, shaped like a face, mouth open as if screaming in agony.

((Please use you imagination when dealing with Miridia; the more gruesome or whimsical you can imagine the things you see, the better!))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:58 pm

Toan didn't want to deal with Miridia right now, but he knew better than to fight her. He looked at the door and then to his sister.

"I would thank you but I have a bad feeling about this room."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:28 pm

Miridia

Miridia simply smiled, "This isn't a door to the room, silly brother! It's the gateway to the room! I told you we had things important to discuss, and I meant it...we can speak of them on the way there, now in you go!" she said, pushing Toan forwards the doppelganger fading away in a cloud of mist.

"Your thanks is noted! Ah, it does a cold heart good to know she causes such displeasure!"
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:06 pm

“I’m rather hoping to spend the night here and set off in the morning. If we set off later today, we’ll definitely not get far before having to make up camp.” Amras responded.

The fact that was that he didn’t really had a good feeling about setting off today, it was something sort of weird… a gut feeling of sorts. The elf sighed deeply before walking out, passing right through Hanyer’s side. Amras smiled softly to his partner and as gracefully as any elf, he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:53 am

((Alright. Well AI, since Toko gave the ok, I suppose you can start playing the Terra King. You want him, yes?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:13 am

Hanyer nodded at what Armas said. He watched his partner go and he sighed deeply to himself. He had a really bad feeling about all this, but he could not protest. The King made a deal with Ty'Scia and he was going to go through with it. In a way Hanyer admired the King's honesty and commitment, but he also thought the King foolish.

"I just hope that things don't go too badly."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:32 pm

King Henry of Terra smiled benevolently and a bit sadly as he saw his two youngest children enter the throne room. He was sad to see them go, but it was necessary to save his children. Ty'Scia may have been their equal on the battlefield, but their assassins and spies had proven superior with the death of his wife. Nevertheless, he trusted his children to look after one another while in Ty'Scia while he formulated a way to get them back. They were his and Lyra's after all.

"Good morning, Enma and Miero. Are you excited for your trip?" he asked, concealing the sadness he felt to see them go.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:45 am

Miero

"....I suppose." Miero answered with a somewhat discontent smile. "Father...why must we leave in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:09 pm

Enma nodded at her father. She had always admire him-So big and strong. A perfect King.

"I am Father," she said. Then she turned to Miero and nodded. "But I agree with Miero. Why do we have to leave?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Henry's expression fell ever so slightly. It would take years of political experience to detect his true emotions as he regarded his two children.

"It is for your own good and that of the Kingdom. Other than that, I cannot say. When you're older, perhaps I'll tell you. Now, though, try to get along with your betrothed and don't be afraid. The knights with you will protect you with their lives."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:34 am

Nia

Nia pushed open a small door, quickly pushing a thick curtain aside as she walked into the the throne room, knowing Legis was right behind her. This was one place that she wouldn't miss at all. It didn't seem like Terra whatsoever, there was nothing natural, nothing comforting about the room whatsoever. ... It did fit her Father, however, Nia mused as she noticed the King and her younger siblings conversing with one another.

"If we see you again, that is," Nia thought to herself as she held the curtain open so her Brother could walk through without trouble.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:01 am

Miero

"If you say so." Miero replied, giving his Father an unconvinced look.

Legis

Legis walked in with Nia and silently listened to the conversation between their Father and their younger siblings. Hm. So this was his reasoning? How exactly was this for their own good, or for the good of Terra?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:44 pm

Enma believed her father's words. She found no reason not to. She was scared though and she took Miero's hand.

"Father is it true though? Will we all be separated?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:32 pm

Henry shook his head and did his best to smile reassuringly at his daughter, "No. Of course not. You will all be living together, just with a few other people and in a different castle. Your siblings will take care of you."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Enma beamed at her father and looked at Miero. He seemed less excited, but Enma was in a good mood. She didn't want to leave home, but getting married and moving away sounded so....adventerous. She couldn't wait. Enma bowed to her father.

"I understand. I will miss you Father."
----------
Hanyer walked into the Knight common room and looked around it for Alir. He wanted to see if he was ready as well and secretly Hanyer just wanted to see him.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:35 pm

He felt his stomach well up with guilt. Poor Enma. It was cruel of him to send her away, but he didn't have a choice. His children were the last legacies of his late wife. He couldn't allow them to be killed. He smiled at her sadly, "I will miss you too, my daughter."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Nia bit the side of her cheek as she watched her Father say goodbye to Enma. It was depressing and disgusting, to watch her Father claim to miss the very Daughter he was sending away without even saying why. Nia walked away from the curtains, so the King could see Legis and her.

There was a stony expression on Nia's face as she said, "We're here to say farewell as well, Sir," she stated while curtsying lightly, and, as formally as possible.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:32 pm

Enma spotted her sister and brother and waved at them. She looked at their father to see if she was able to go.
---------
Hanyer couldn't find Alir and sighed. He left the room and saw Selphie. He liked her as well, but he was trying to avoid seeing her. After all she would be married soon. He didn't want to suffer more heartache than necessary. But still he stared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next