New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)

Go down 
+3
Alec
Magus1108
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:51 pm

(Firdar's magic can't be infallible, so you're on the verge of god modding yourself AI.)

Miridia

"You are welcome to take your best shot, but I warn you...missing with deduct points, one hundred points if you can hit my eye!" she said, pointing to her left eye.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:19 pm

With a smile across his face, the elf lowered his bow and extended his arm to his back, reaching for another arrow. Two arrows, the elf raised his bow once again, in a horizontal position, he whispered “Naur.” With a movement of his fingers the arrows were released.

Midway to his target, the arrows were suddenly engulfed in flames. Amras grinned. Just like Miridia wanted, the arrows’ course was going to lead them directly into both of Miridia’s eyes if she didn’t move or blocked them.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Sereda

"Why do you want to go to the...torture grounds?" Sereda asked Miridia.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:36 pm

Miridia

Watching as the arrows engulfed in flames, her smile faltered, "Oh my..." as they plunged into the eye sockets, she rocked backwards, her hair catching fire near her face, melting somewhat, "Oh dear, that was not expected, not at all. I fear I have gone blind!" she said, looking around, though 'looking' would be very loosely applied.

"I dare I say, you have your point, though I will have to deduct because I said only my left eye!" she called out, fumbling around as she pulled the flaming arrows from her eyes, black, coagulated fluid oozing out, "Bonus points for the fire, sister! Oh, dear, sister? Where are you? I'm not finished!" she called out, fumbling in the opposite direction.

--------------------------------
Miridia

Still bugging the Witch

"Well, why not? Looking for my toys gets my appetite in a tizzy, and the torture grounds has pre-tenderized meat! Just ripe for the flaying! And I need to find my toy! She's gone! And without me knowing where she is! The outrage!" She screamed out, slamming her fist into Sereda's door.

"I'm hungry..."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:41 pm

(Well, it's just that nothing seems to affect Miridia nor can there be a safe-spot or even somewhere that Miridia can't get into easily.)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:16 pm

(Mostly because everyone's going about keeping her out the wrong way. And nothing affects Miridia like it would anyone else to be sure, but she is far from invincible.)

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Oh, she’s blind. Guess that’s my cue.

Standing up and moving swiftly, Luna grabbed Miero and ran off, leaving Miridia yelling and moving recklessly.

“I have to talk to my brother so we’ll be making a stop before going to my abode, future husband to be” she laughed. Her laugh, like her voice and appearance was a cute one, which resembles that of a young girl.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Miridia

As Luna's laughing voice retreated, she directed her voice towards the man that had shot out her eyes, "Well, see here, you let my sister and her sex toy escape! You have some explaining to do! And we can start with your eyes!" she screamed out, as a chain appeared in her hands with a large, ornately cruel hook at the end.

As she twirled in her hand, she smiled sadistically as the blood oozed from her black, gory sockets; dripping onto her outfit as it crept towards the chain, "Get over here!!!" she shrieked, letting the hooked chain fly.

Mortal Kombat!!!
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Damn it! I can’t pursue the other one that took Miero because of this troublesome girl!

Dodging the chain that Miridia moved through the air the elf tried to relax. Looking around he saw that the best way was to go up and escape. As stealthily as he could, with beautiful grace, Amras jumped from balcony to balcony until he reached one with an open door which he then entered.

Upon entering, he found himself inside am empty room. He opened the door and ran through the hall way, down the stairs and finally to the first floor where he then exited the palace and started to walk around, unworried about the girl that he had just left far behind.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Miridia

"Come on, don't be shy! Come on down and die!" she yelled out, tearing out stone and mortar from where the hook had landed. Silently waiting, she frowned, "Run away will you? Oh, I'll get you, and your little dog too..." she said, the ichor flowing up her cloths and back into her sockets.

"But first...I need new eyes..." she said to herself as she sifted a hand through her hair, she immediately came across the melted sections, and her frown deepened, "Oh, this just will not do..." she said, phasing into mist.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:52 pm

They arrived at Toan’s room and Luna knocked on the door. She then turned around to face Miero.

“What was your name again, honey?” She asked him.

Last edited by nando_c_s on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Toan was about to say that he could not when he heard a knock. Technically he was not in his room, but his room was close enough for him to hear it.

"I can not. Maybe one of my other siblings or Sereda. I could always cut off your hands which would make it easier to remove them, but I'm sure you want your hands."

Toan opened his door and appeared out.

"Ah Luna, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Turning her gaze back to the door which was now open thanks to her brother, Luna frowned.

“Do I really need to tell you big brother? What is the only reason for which I come to annoy you?” Her tone of voice showed that she was rather angry and annoyed.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:30 pm

"You are ready to kill me," Toan asked smiling. But it did not touch his eyes. Toan knew that Luna would not bite him. Too much stuff went into the man. He was sure Luna didn't trust his blood. He sighed.

"Does it start with the letter M?"
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Luna sighed at the poor humor her brother had.

“We’ve got to get rid of her quickly. She’s being too much of a pain in the ass already! If our dear yet stupid father does not wish to do anything about it, we will have to!”

Luna yelled. Her skin turned darker and darker as her anger rose. What were white normal eyes seconds ago, were now completely red eyes. Luna’s anger was showing, not only on her voice, but on her body too.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:10 am

((....Honestly I'm not sure what to do with Miero at this point.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:05 am

((Hm. It's just my opinion, but I think we're around time to have another time-skip. What do you think, Mariah?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:08 am

(Sure I don't mind a time-skip if everyone else is okay with it)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:50 pm

(I'm all for it.)
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:31 pm

(Ok with it.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:44 pm

((Fine vith me.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:05 pm

((I'm okay with it.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:58 pm

(Go ahead.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:58 am

((Go ahead and take us away, then, Mariah!))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:42 pm

(Ok. It can be several days later.)

Kirei sighed as she flipped through a library book. Her betrothed, Legis, was off talking to his sister Nia, she thought. Nia had asked to talk to Legis and it seemed important, so Kirei decided to let him go. Besides it meant more time to herself.

Kirei did wonder if Nia was planning to run away or something. She doubted that if she was that she would be successful. Ty'Scia was not an easy or safe place to travel for outsiders. The Terran royals would have much trouble if they left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next