New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! Empty
PostSubject: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:05 pm

-Captain Annika Yates’ log, Stardate: 254434.6-

The U.S.S Enterprise NX-01 ended its voyage a year before, and was decommissioned in that same year due to the technology being obsolete. The rumors of a new Enterprise is traveling fast, even though the idea is far from the truth.

Newly-formed, the United Federation of Planets is up and running, along with its main hub, Starfleet Command. As more exploratory vessels are launched into deep space, along with a few shuttles taking Starfleet personnel to Mars to oversee the early stages of the terraforming of the planet, other colonies are being made on other planets and added to the slowly-growing Federation.

After First Contact with the Vulcans in the mid-twenty-first century, humans made a close bond with the species. Vulcans are quickly making up a growing number of the crewmembers on Starfleet ships, as they were the first planet to join the Federation. Now the Federation needed other planets to join them in their quest to find other sentient beings in the galaxy.

The U.S.S. Keller is the flagship of this time, newly constructed with state-of-the-art technology, including Warp 7 capabilities, something never achieved before. The ship is bigger and newer than the Enterprise, but still holds onto some of the ideas the older ship had, like the weaponry and technology, just upgraded. Other things, like the defense systems and one of the weapons, are still in the testing stage, and are being put to the test in this ship. Admiral Opelita named me captain of the ship, and it is my duty and my biggest wish to do well on this mission. We are to explore the Beta Quadrant, a place in the galaxy only just now being explored. Who knows what or who we will find?

-End log-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basically, the United Federation of Planets is just started with the Vulcans to help the humans, Starfleet is going great, and Annika Yates is now captain of the U.S.S. Keller. It’s mission is to seek out sentient races and explore a region of space not explored thoroughly.

Rules(Yes, everything has them…and Magus1108 is co-owner, so listen to him, too)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. No god-modding. I am usually tolerant of most minor slip-ups, but this one I will not allow.
2. No OOC fighting. Please, keep it to PMs if you have a spat with someone.
3. Swearing is fine as long as it‘s mild and spaced-out, but don’t drop the F-Bomb every other word.
4. Romance is cool, even encouraged. But don’t make anything graphic, and don’t make a make-out scene two pages long.
5. No one is invincible, unless you’re a Q. If you get shot at with a phaser, expect some mild plasma burns.
6. For now, you can have as many characters as you can keep track of, since I’m afraid that no one will join, but please don’t make the number over seven people(Though I doubt someone will do that many character sheets)
7. Since this part of the Star Trek timeline generally has only Vulcans and humans on starships, you can make your character one of those two species(Sorry for those Bolian, Betazoid, and other-races-that-are-on-starships-in-Starfleet fans, but I did some hardcore research into the timelines of Star Trek: Enterprise and TOS, and from what I found, the two Enterprises really mainly had humans and Vulcans aboard their ships). HOWEVER, you CAN make an entirely new species if you want, because we need to add more species to our ever-growing and make-believe Federation.
8. I can change and add rules as I see fit.
9. If you read and understand the rules, in the character sheet part called “What are we doing?”, put “Boldly going forward, cause we can’t find reverse!”
10. If you want the specifics of the ship and the timeline(Weapons, defenses, etc. for the former, where this falls and how for the latter) PM me for them. It took me two hours or more for research into how long this timeline could last based on variables, what should be kept from the original Enterprise(And for those TOS fans out there, I mean the NX-01 version(From Enterprise), not the NCC-1701 ship) and what should be in a testing phase based on the armaments and defenses of both ships. It was quite a learning experience, and I want to share my newfound knowledge.

Special Characters:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Captain: Zukoismybf
First Officer: Abeiya
Chief Medical Officer: Almostinsane99
Chief Engineer: zukoismybf
Tactical Officer: Magus1108
Chief of Security: zukoismybf
Helmsman: Fire Lord

Special Positions on Enemy Ship
~~~~~~~~

Captain: Magus1108
First Officer: Fire Lord
Tactical Officer: -Empty-
Helmsman: -Empty-

You can make characters not specified in the spaces above. Like if you have an engineer who works under the Chief Engineer.

Character Sheet
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username:
Name:
Age(18+)
Race(Vulcan or human(If neither, specify what type of race it is, biologically, politically(Enemy, ally, neutral), technologically)
Appearance(Pics and verbal explanations are fine):
Personality(Any length is fine):
Area of Expertise(Engineering, Science and Medical, any other positions needed(Like a helmsman, tactical and security officers, etc.):
Rank(Your choice of ensign, lieutenant, lieutenant-commander, commander):
History:
Other:
What are we doing?:

Accepted Characters:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username: zukoismybf
Name: Annika Yates
Age(18+): 36
Appearance(Pics and verbal explanations are fine): Tall, about 5'10", auburn hair in a short bob, about 115lbs, glasses, blue-grey eyes.
Personality(Any length is fine): Annika is bubbly and outgoing, but knows when she has to be serious. She takes a conflict head-on, and will die with her ship, if need be, a quality all captains must have.
Area of Expertise(Engineering, Science and Medical, any other positions needed(Like a helmsman, tactical and security officers, etc.): Command
Rank(Your choice): Captain
History: Annika was raised in a family with six siblings, so she never really got the attention needed as a kid, being the oldest. She was told to take care of her siblings until her parents got home from Starfleet Headquarters every night. She got them to and from school, tucked into bed at night, fed them, and generally did things parents do. After Annika got out of high school, she applied for Starfleet and was accepted. After graduating, she was sent on the several small science ships, but her father recommended she switch to command, seeing as she had the right attitude and personality to lead a starship. Her first mission as a commander went over badly, since several crewmen hated her and wouldn't follow orders. When the mission was over, she was afraid that she wouldn't get to captaincy, until she got a letter from Starfleet Command that the U.S.S. Keller needed a captain, and they chose her.
Other: Her nickname is Kina, but only close friends in non-work places may call her that. It can also be used as a taunt at the right time.
What are we doing?: Boldly going forward, cause we can't find reverse!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: T'Rae Nelrose
Age(18+): 21
Race(Vulcan or human(If neither, specify what type of race it is, biologically, politically(Enemy, ally, neutral), technologically): Vulcan
Appearance(Pics and verbal explanations are fine): Pale complexion, about 5'3", 105 lbs., pointy ears and slanting eyebrows(Of course), brown hair, green eyes.
Personality(Any length is fine): T'Rae is cold, moreso because she didn't go through the process of deleting emotion when she was young. She's calculating of everyone's decisions. She thinks in logical terms, usually. Other times she forgets logic altogether and goes on her emotions.
Area of Expertise: Engineering
History: T'Rae grew up in a tumultous family, what with her choice not to go through the process of getting rid of emotion, and her parents, who DID do that. That resulted in numerous one-sided fights, because her parents never used emotion to drive their arguments, but logic, in a calm and collected manner, while T'Rae often resorted to yelling and threats, none of which her parents ever believed. T'Rae never regretted not losing emotion, because then she could feel things other Vulcans didn't. After a while, T'Rae ran away after stealing money from her parents, and took a shuttle to Earth, where she signed up for Starfleet. She felt happy for doing so because she wanted to fly in space, whereas her parents wanted her to become a doctor or psychologist, like they were,
Other: N/A
What are we doing?: Boldly going forward, cause we can’t find reverse! ...Oh, and resistance is futile, just to let you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Raktelan Tero
Age(18+): 34
Race(Vulcan or human(If neither, specify what type of race it is, biologically, politically(Enemy, ally, neutral), technologically): Human
Appearance(Pics and verbal explanations are fine):
Personality(Any length is fine): Raktelan is quiet and shy. He does what he's ordered to, and that's it. No witty statement, no smile. That's exactly why he's Chief of Security: Because he has to be cold.
Area of Expertise(Engineering, Science and Medical, any other positions needed(Like a helmsman, tactical and security officers, etc.): Chief of Security
Rank(Your choice of ensign, lieutenant, lieutenant-commander, commander): Ensign
History: Raktelan was grown up in an abusive family. He could never say no to his parents, for if he did, he would get blows from his father and no help from his submissive mother. His father had nearly killed the boy several times, and he ended up in the hospital a lot. Finally, when Raktelan was eighteen, he left the house as his dad told him to, but he told the police of his actions, and got him arrested. He signed up for Starfleet to get as far away from his past as possible.
Other: Raktelan has a slight stutter from an accident when he was young.
What are we doing?: Boldly going forward, cause we can’t find reverse! ...Look, behind you! A Borg drone! O,o

Username: almostinsane
Name: Lao Tzu
Appearance: Lao Tzu has black hair that he keeps as long as he is permitted, has dreamy blue eyes, and is dressed in a medical officer's uniform. He usually has a dreamy expression on his face.
Personality(Any length is fine): To say that Lao Tzu is spiritual is a gross understatement. He always has a dreamy manner about him and is concerned about his own contemplations of life and the universe.
Area of Expertise: Medical
Rank(Your choice): Lieutenant
History: Like many spiritual people before him, Lao Tzu can't be more different than his family. His father is the CEO of one of the most successful businesses on Earth and his mother is mostly concerned about shopping and socializing with her friends. Lao Tzu wasn't even named Lao Tzu. He was named Stan Shunpike!
Needless, to say, Stan's father tried to groom him into business-life, but Stan never took to it. His father was relieved when his younger brother took more of an interest in the family company. Nevertheless,Stan's father saw that Stan was good with medicine and pushed Stan into it. Stan reluctantly, but decided to change his name to Lao Tzu, after one of his idols. Recently, he has joined the U.S.S. Keller and looks forward to traveling in space.
Other: Wants to be a philosopher
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Username: Magus1108
Name: Kalon Triad
Race: Human, African American
Appearance: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Talon_Karrde_NEGTC.jpg (Without the blaster, of course)
Personality: Kalon does not try to get close to others. He has had a hard past, and views others with some mistrust.
Area of Expertise: Tactical Expertise
History: Much of Kalon’s past, he keeps to himself. When he was thirty-five he joined the Federation academy to train to become a tactical officer. After years of training, he reached his goal and is now a tactical officer. He had a wife once, who trained alongside with him. She died in a simulation accident. Kalon refuses to talk about it or her to others.
Other:
What are we doing?: Boldly going forward, cause we can’t find reverse! Look out; we’re going to crash into that black hole!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Username: Abeiya
Name: T'Martlina [Lina] Rosario
Race: Half-Vulcan (Mother), Half-Human (Father)
Appearance: Long black hair that is pin-straight with severe bangs, nearly always pulled back into a long ponytail, dark eyes, full lips, pointed ears, normal eyebrows (gasp), caramel-colored skin, tall and lean.
Personality: Lina is intelligent, articulate and calculating. She will not at length, unless she is annoyed or angry. She thinks logically about most things and it is very difficult to get an emotional response from her. She seldom smiles or laughs, but she has a sense of humor deep down inside. She is very serious, for the most part.
Area of Expertise: Science and Medical.
History: Lina was born on Vulcan, but she grew tired of the vapid happenings of her home planet. Following her human father's example, she enlisted in Star-fleet, hoping to make a name for herself. Hoping for excitement away from home, where she was ridiculed for being only half Vulcan. She was determined to show them that she could achieve something more. She joined the U.S.S Keller two years ago as an Ensign and moved up through the ranks quickly to become First Officer.
Other: Has an affinity for Xenolinguistics.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Kau Ra'Cluk
Race: Tuktak
Appearance: Basically, Kau is a giant cockroach.
Personality: Kau takes his post rather seriously, and does not take failure lightly. Especially with the state the Tuktak Empire is in right now.
Area of Expertise: Commanding
History: Kau Ra'Cluk is a captain in the Tuktak fleet. Or rather, what is left of it. The Tuktak Empire was attacked and nearly destroyed by a mysterious race of cyborgs, one day known as the Borg. What remained of the Tuktak Empire retreated from their homeworld and nearby territories, to a more safer location. The past few centuries the Empire has been attempting to recover and rebuild. The newly reorganized Tuktak fleet has been assigned to explore known space...and wipe out all over life. The Tuktak are now purists, since much of their race was wiped out and the slaves they once held contributed to it. Kau's ship is exploring the space that the USS Keller is. He is not aware of the Federation, but he will be soon enough...
Other:
What are we doing?: Boldly going forward, cause we can’t find reverse! …..Hail the Borg!

Last edited by zukoismybf on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:26 pm

Can I have the chief medical officer?
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:19 pm

Sure. Just fill out the sheet and you're accepted! I'll reserve the spot until you make it.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:28 pm

Username: almostinsane
Name: Lao Tzu
Appearance: Lao Tzu has black hair that he keeps as long as he is permitted, has dreamy blue eyes, and is dressed in a medical officer's uniform. He usually has a dreamy expression on his face.
Personality(Any length is fine): To say that Lao Tzu is spiritual is a gross understatement. He always has a dreamy manner about him and is concerned about his own contemplations of life and the universe.
Area of Expertise: Medical
Rank(Your choice): Lieutenant
History: Like many spiritual people before him, Lao Tzu can't be more different than his family. His father is the CEO of one of the most successful businesses on Earth and his mother is mostly concerned about shopping and socializing with her friends. Lao Tzu wasn't even named Lao Tzu. He was named Stan Shunpike!
Needless, to say, Stan's father tried to groom him into business-life, but Stan never took to it. His father was relieved when his younger brother took more of an interest in the family company. Nevertheless,Stan's father saw that Stan was good with medicine and pushed Stan into it. Stan reluctantly, but decided to change his name to Lao Tzu, after one of his idols. Recently, he has joined the U.S.S. Keller and looks forward to traveling in space.
Other: Wants to be a philosopher

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:39 pm

Name: Kalon Triad
Race: Human, African American
Appearance: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Talon_Karrde_NEGTC.jpg (Without the blaster, of course)
Personality: Kalon does not try to get close to others. He has had a hard past, and views others with some mistrust.
Area of Expertise: Tactical Expertise
History: Much of Kalon’s past, he keeps to himself. When he was thirty-five he joined the Federation academy to train to become a tactical officer. After years of training, he reached his goal and is now a tactical officer. He had a wife once, who trained alongside with him. She died in a simulation accident. Kalon refuses to talk about it or her to others.
Other:
What are we doing?: Boldly going forward, cause we can’t find reverse! Look out; we’re going to crash into that black hole!

Last edited by Magus1108 on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:37 pm

Almostinsane99: Accepted, just to let you know, rank is how high up you are, not the area you trained in in Starfleet. The ranks are ensign, lieutenant, lieutenant-commander, commander, captain, and admiral, though captain and admiral aren't applicable in this case. If you could change the Rank section, that'd be great.

Magus1108: Accepted!
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:16 am

Changed it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:30 am

I'll go ahead and post the character skeletons for my other characters here. I'll finish them soon, I hope.

Name: Kau Ra'Cluk
Race: Tuktak
Appearance: Basically, Kau is a giant cockroach.
Personality: Kau takes his post rather seriously, and does not take failure lightly. Especially with the state the Tuktak Empire is in right now.
Area of Expertise: Commanding
History: Kau Ra'Cluk is a captain in the Tuktak fleet. Or rather, what is left of it. The Tuktak Empire was attacked and nearly destroyed by a mysterious race of cyborgs, one day known as the Borg. What remained of the Tuktak Empire retreated from their homeworld and nearby territories, to a more safer location. The past few centuries the Empire has been attempting to recover and rebuild. The newly reorganized Tuktak fleet has been assigned to explore known space...and wipe out all over life. The Tuktak are now purists, since much of their race was wiped out and the slaves they once held contributed to it. Kau's ship is exploring the space that the USS Keller is. He is not aware of the Federation, but he will be soon enough...
Other:
What are we doing?: Boldly going forward, cause we can’t find reverse! …..Hail the Borg!

Last edited by Magus1108 on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:33 pm

May I have the first officer?
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:03 pm

Sure. Let me edit some stuff, and just fill out the sheet, and you're accepted!
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:13 pm

Username: Abeiya
Name: T'Martlina [Lina] Rosario
Race: Half-Vulcan (Mother), Half-Human (Father)
Appearance: Long black hair that is pin-straight with severe bangs, nearly always pulled back into a long ponytail, dark eyes, full lips, pointed ears, normal eyebrows (gasp), caramel-colored skin, tall and lean.
Personality: Lina is intelligent, articulate and calculating. She will not at length, unless she is annoyed or angry. She thinks logically about most things and it is very difficult to get an emotional response from her. She seldom smiles or laughs, but she has a sense of humor deep down inside. She is very serious, for the most part.
Area of Expertise: Science and Medical.
History: Lina was born on Vulcan, but she grew tired of the vapid happenings of her home planet. Following her human father's example, she enlisted in Star-fleet, hoping to make a name for herself. Hoping for excitement away from home, where she was ridiculed for being only half Vulcan. She was determined to show them that she could achieve something more. She joined the U.S.S Keller two years ago as an Ensign and moved up through the ranks quickly to become First Officer.
Other: Has an affinity for Xenolinguistics.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:15 pm

Name: T'Rae Nelrose
Race(Vulcan or human(If neither, specify what type of race it is, biologically, politically(Enemy, ally, neutral), technologically): Vulcan
Appearance(Pics and verbal explanations are fine): Pale complexion, about 5'3", 105 lbs., pointy ears and slanting eyebrows(Of course), brown hair, green eyes.
Personality(Any length is fine): T'Rae is cold, moreso because she didn't go through the process of deleting emotion when she was young. She's calculating of everyone's decisions. She thinks in logical terms, usually. Other times she forgets logic altogether and goes on her emotions.
Area of Expertise: Engineering
History: T'Rae grew up in a tumultous family, what with her choice not to go through the process of getting rid of emotion, and her parents, who DID do that. That resulted in numerous one-sided fights, because her parents never used emotion to drive their arguments, but logic, in a calm and collected manner, while T'Rae often resorted to yelling and threats, none of which her parents ever believed. T'Rae never regretted not losing emotion, because then she could feel things other Vulcans didn't. After a while, T'Rae ran away after stealing money from her parents, and took a shuttle to Earth, where she signed up for Starfleet. She felt happy for doing so because she wanted to fly in space, whereas her parents wanted her to become a doctor or psychologist, like they were,
Other: N/A
What are we doing?: Boldly going forward, cause we can’t find reverse! ...Oh, and resistance is futile, just to let you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Raktelan Tero
Age(18+): 34
Race(Vulcan or human(If neither, specify what type of race it is, biologically, politically(Enemy, ally, neutral), technologically): Human
Appearance(Pics and verbal explanations are fine): A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! 25464anime-guy
Personality(Any length is fine): Raktelan is quiet and shy. He does what he's ordered to, and that's it. No witty statement, no smile. That's exactly why he's Chief of Security: Because he has to be cold.
Area of Expertise(Engineering, Science and Medical, any other positions needed(Like a helmsman, tactical and security officers, etc.): Chief of Security
Rank(Your choice of ensign, lieutenant, lieutenant-commander, commander): Ensign
History: Raktelan was grown up in an abusive family. He could never say no to his parents, for if he did, he would get blows from his father and no help from his submissive mother. His father had nearly killed the boy several times, and he ended up in the hospital a lot. Finally, when Raktelan was eighteen, he left the house as his dad told him to, but he told the police of his actions, and got him arrested. He signed up for Starfleet to get as far away from his past as possible.
Other: Raktelan has a slight stutter from an accident when he was young.
What are we doing?: Boldly going forward, cause we can’t find reverse! ...Look, behind you! A Borg drone! O,o
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:49 pm

Name: Xizor Rauaghual
Race: Raujuku
Appearance: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Xizorcard.jpg
Personality: Xizor, like most of his people, do not show much emotion beside bloodlust and fury. Most of the time Xizor can be calm and cool, but his darker emotions can get the better of him in more dangerous or angerful situations. (No, I do not know if angerful is a word. So sue me.) Xizor can get angry when things do not go his way, but he is trying to get rid of that side of himself.
Area of Expertise: Warfare, or tactical situations
Rank(Your choice): Lieutanent Commander
History: Xizor is a Prince of the Raujuku reptillian race. They are often a war-like people, and can get especially violent when provoked. Most times Xizor and his people are calm and cool, and try to see the more rational side of things. However, their more primal side can take over sometimes. The Raujuku is currently considering whether or not to join the Federation. To decide, they have sent several of their kind to join and observe the Federation. Xizor is one of them. He is an Honorary member of the crew, and will be so until he either finishes his report, or is called back to his homeworld.
Other:
What are we doing?: Boldly going forward, cause we can’t find reverse! Also to kick some alien ass.

Name: Renge Maxwell
Race: Human
Appearance: http://xti4n.deviantart.com/art/Code-Geass-Cornelia-92292705
Personality: Renge is generally a nice person. She does not like to talk about herself, though.
Area of Expertise: Medical operations.
History: Renge was a last minute addition to the crew, as an extra doctor. She serves under the Chief Doctor and has proved to be a competant member of the crew. However, the woman known as Renge Maxwell...has no record of existence past eighteen years of age. No one in the Federation, or the Keller knows this. Yet...
Other:
What are we doing?: Boldly going forward, cause we can’t find reverse! …. What, do you expect me to write something witty here too?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:10 am

Hey, when are we starting this?
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:56 pm

Um, we got the main enemy stuff all right, so I think we can start now. This is officially open!
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:03 pm

So, will you post the beginning post, or do you want us to?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:55 pm

Upon the U.S.S. Keller, Lieutenant Lao Tzu was currently scrutinizing his medical equipment. He had received many of the natural or alternative cures he had picked up, cures that came from new age healers, African shamans, wise men, aging hippies, and other spiritualists. However, Lao Tzu had also received many traditional medicines, which he didn't have a problem with, except when it was genetically engineered or otherwise man-made.

"Some of these medicines will never get someone in sync with the Universe," Lao Tzu complained, "Typical human arrogance to create cures with no connection to nature."
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:20 pm

((From now on, any character sheets submitted will not be put in the first post. I didn't think to post a second post with accepted characters, so there's no more room on the first one.))

Annika settled in her captain's chair, crossing her legs. The ship had started traveling an hour ago, and everything was going smoothly. Engineering didn't have any problems, since this was a brand new ship, after all. Stellar Cartography was going great, mapping the new systems in the previously uncharted Beta Quadrant. Hopefully the morale of the crew was in high spirits, because they were getting to make history. Annika smiled and looked out the viewport. The stars whizzing by was a comfort to the woman.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T'Rae was currently grumbling as she was told to do a systems check by the chief engineer. "God, we haven't even been out in space a day and they already want me to run a completely unnecessary systems check?!" she mumbled. Tapping the control panel, she saw that everything was running smoothly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raktelan wandered the halls of the ship, a mandatory phaser strapped to his side. He was supposed to be patrolling the ship for any potential threats, but..."There's nothing to do." he droned. "All I'm doing is getting exercise. But hey, I can't knock that." he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:31 pm

T'Martlina walked down a hallway of the Enterprise, walking past sickbay and a few other rooms, as well, carrying herself high and looking slightly intimidating. She was making her way to the bridge. "Everything seems to be in order," she murmured to herself, her eyes sharp and precise on all of the things around her. Lina halted at the door of the bridge, waiting for the door to open for her. She entered as it slid open and took her place at her station.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:53 pm

Xizor

"Captain, I am curious. Do you think we will find anything out there?" Xizor askied Annika. He did not have a formal position on the ship, since he was in honorary member. Which was why he was not at a post. In the event that Triad was inuried or died during duty, the Prince was allowed to take over as tactical officer. Though it did not seem that that would happen anytime soon.

Kalon

Kalon sighed. Even though their quest was just starting, he was already bored. The tactical officer did not have much to do when not in battle, beside running through various battle simulations. And those could get boring after awhile too. He wished something exciting would happen soon.

Renge

"Medicine is not made to 'get in sync with the universe', doctor. It is made to cure the sick. Besides, from what I've seen, regular medicine works much better than your...natural remedies." Renge said to Lao. She was one of the doctors assigned to work under the Chief Doctor. Though why Lao was Chief, or how he became the Chief, puzzeled Renge. He didn't seem like the traditional doctor, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:14 pm

Lao Tzu shook his head, "Nonsense. Both the spirit and the body must be maintained in order for one to live a healthy life. Being connected to Cosmic Energy is just as important as the production of antibodies and white-blood cells."
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:07 am

Annika smiled. "I hope not, but there's always the possibility. Who knows? This area of space is previously unexplored by any of Starfleet's vessels. Any number of enemies, or friends, for that matter, lay in the area of space we're going to. I just hope the number of friends outweighs the numbers of enemies." she said, hopefully answering Xizor's question well enough. No one knew what lay ahead of them, and all they could do was be ready for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Xizor

"As do I, captain." Xizor agreed.

Renge

"If you want my opinion doctor, all that hippie and mystic mumbo jumbo is false. There is no proof of an actual spirit in our body, nor of a higher plane in my opinion." Renge protested.

Kau Ra'Cluk

All was silent aboard the Tuktak ship. Aside from the occansional sound from one of the ship's instruments, all was quiet. Currently Kau and his crew were exploring this unknown area of space, seeking to wipe out all life in it. They had accomplished their mission so far, destroying several scout vessels from nearby planets. They had yet to find a planet, but Kau was confident they soon would.

"Captain, we have picked up an unknown enemy vessel. Your orders?" the Tuktak at the communications station asked.

"Lock onto their position, and take us there." Kau ordered. Their ship turned around, and headed for the Keller...
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:55 pm

Lao grinned at his fellow doctor, "It's not really something that can be proved intellectually. It's something to be felt, Renge, "And my alternative cures do work."
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:41 pm

((Okay, I will be gone all day tomorrow(Except maybe late at night) and most of the day Friday, Saturday, and all day Sunday(Except for late at night) due to traveling to my grandma's house and hanging out there for my birthday. Fifteen, woo! So listen to Magus1108 if he notices anything questionable. Plus I won't be on much today because I've been RPing basically all day since I got out of school, so frankly, I'm getting tired of it. >,< I'll try to reply when talked to, but not quickly.))

Annika smiled. "That's good. How do you like your accommodations, Xizor? Are they to your liking, or do you need an enviromental changes?" she asked, being the perfect host.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next