New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:27 pm

Xizor

"No, everything is fine captain. I--" Xizor was cut off as one of the bridge works interrupted.

"Captain, we're picking up an unidentified object. They're trying to hail us. Orders?"

Renge

"Well, we shall see. Why you were appointed Chief Doctor, I'll never know..." Renge said, muttering that last part under her breath.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:40 pm

"I heard that," Lao said with a grin as he began organizing his incense sticks, "And I think it's either because of my grades in med school or my father paying someone off. Not to worry, though. I always ask my patients if I'm not absolutely certain about a medicine's effectiveness."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:17 pm

(I'll take the First Officer of the Tuktak vessel)

Username: Fire Lord
Name: Torak
Race: Tuktak
Appearance: A giant, humanoid looking cockroach.

Personality: A strict, disciplined officer. Because the Tuktak had once a great empire, he looks at all other species as slaves. The loss of all he cared about has made him a harsh and unforgiving man.

Area of Expertise: Combat and Commanding

History: Torak was just becoming a man when the Borg attacked their Empire. His wife and newborn child were both killed when the Borg destroyed their worlds. To escape assimilation and destruction, he fled with the remaining surviors of the Tuktak and retreated to the Outer Rim of the galaxy.

Now, he has joined the new Empire of the Tuktak that has begun to rebuild what they once had. He is the First Officer of Kau Ra'Cluk, whom he fought with during the time of the Borg Invasion. He shares the Captain's desire to wipe all other races, and reclaim their empire.

He wants to ensure that all species experience the pain they now feel.

Other: He is an expert in combat and serves as the representative of Kau Ra'Cluk.

What are we doing?: Bodly going forward, cause we can't find reverse!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Abe
Race: Unknown
Appearance: Appears a tall, human male, wearing simple black clothing; shirt, pants, and boots. He has spikey brown hair.

Personality: A mysterious and calm person. Abe doesn't respond to ranks, and treats everyone the same. He often speaks crypticly, and forshadows disaster.

Area of Expertise: NA

History: Abe is on board the U.S.S Keller, and no one yet knows. He's watching, observing, but goes unnoticed by the crew.

Other: The Federation is not to know about his race for another two centuries. He will reveal nothing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I'll take the Helmsman of the Keller)

Name: Mark Terran
Race: Human
Appearance: Tall with a small build. He has dark blue eyes and messy brown hair.

Personality: Enthusiastic and determined, most likely do to his young age and the responsibility placed upon him.

Area of Expertise: Helmsman

History: Mark entered Star Fleet Academy as a young, nervous wreck. It seemed he had little talent in remembering difficult equations and philosophies, but he had a natural talent for handling a Starship. He graduated a young age thanks to it.

He was assigned to several small vessels in a short amount of time, usually only to handle difficult manuveurs for exploring storms in space.

He was therefore pleased when assigned to the U.S.S Keller, a position he hopes to keep.

Other: He gets nervous when under attack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: Torak

"It's an uknown vessel," said Torak, observing his screen that held a scanned blueprint of the U.S.S Keller. His voice was gruff, rasping.

His orange eyes darted quickly over the ship, his rough, cockroach like skin making small cracking sounds. He raised his hand and tapped the screen, the ship's image turning over and giving more detailed results of the underside.

He turned, walking along the pathway through the metalic insides of the ship and up to Captain Kau Ra'Cluk's chair, which was more like a thrown of the ship.

"Our ship outmatches them in size considerably, and their weapons systems are no match for ours. I am hailing them now, Sir."

-----------------------------------------------

IC: Mark

"Unkown vessel coming into range Maam," he said, looking up at the screen as the large, strange looking ship came out of warp.

"At the moment they do not appear to have shields raised, nor weapons activated. Man...what the hell is it?"

Another crewman announced that the ship was hailing the Keller, and Mark turned to look back at the Captain, waiting for orders.

Last edited by Fire Lord on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:35 pm

^Accepted, Fire Lord. ^,^ Yay, another person!

"Onscreen." Annika ordered simply. She hoped that the species hailing them would be nice and ask for supplies, or maybe just ask some questions on the mechanics of her ship.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:04 pm

Torak's head appeared on the screen, the sounds of the ship behind him dulling. His deep orange eyes watched the Captain carefully.

"I speak on behalf of my Captain," his low, rasping voice spoke.

"I have only one question for you; from what coordinates do you originate?"
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:29 pm

Annika stood up and walked towards the screen. "We come from coordinates 24154.8, or the Alpha Quadrant. Why do you ask?" she asked politely. This being the first race they'd met since entering the quadrant, Annika wanted to put her best foot forward for her ship. Now Annika had a fear of bugs, and these people were basically overgrown cockroaches, which made her brain cry out in protest, but she managed to keep her face straight, the only thing doing that wa her years of Starfleet training.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:37 pm

"I appreciate it," Torak replied.

They had the relative location of their race. If this ship was a sample of their technology, it would simply be another species to wipe clean. In any case, this ship's purpose was done.

Torak turned this head to look up at Kau Ra'Cluk off screen, waiting for orders.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Kau Ra'Cluk

"We can leave no witnesses to our presence. Destroy them." Kau ordered. If this was the highest technology of their race, they would fall easily. Though, more likely than not, this was a simple scout vessel. It was possible their race had more advanced technology. That was a concern for a different time, though.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:24 pm

Torak's face turned back towards his screen, and he gave the bridge of the Keller a single glare.

"Captain!" exclaimed Lieutenant Terran, "I'm reading numerous energy signatures! They've locked weapons on us!"

Torak's glaring face faded from the screen, revealing the Tuktak's strange ship once more. Bright red projectiles had launched from it, hurling through space towards the Keller.

"Incoming torpedos at 280 degrees mark 2!"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:32 pm

Lao Tzu frowned, "The universe is telling me to... duck!" With that said, he hid under the the bed in the medbay.
(I hope this is okay. If not, I'll edit or delete.)
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:52 am

((So sorry, guys. I needed a hiatus for RPing for a while. I had been doing it for eons, and it does get stressing.))

"Shields." Annika ordered simply. She gave her Force Ten Glare at the alien. "Why are you firing on my ship? We did nothing to provoke you." turning her head towards Lieutenant-Commander Triad, Annika ordered, "Fire phasers."

((If you don't know, phasers are very versatile. You can have both handheld phasers able to kill, and phasers large enough to mount onto starships.))

Last edited by zukoismybf on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:10 pm

((Sorry for the double post, but we can start this again. I have had a hard time readjusting to regular life after Otakon, so I'm just getting back into it. And I edited the above post, Magus, in response to your PM.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:16 pm

Kalon Triad

"Firing phasers!" Triad acknowledged. After a moment the phasers of the ship activated, and fired upon the alien ship.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:14 pm

Annika stood ramrod straight as she used her lesser-used, threatening voice to say, "I don't know who you are, but Federation ships take First Contact very seriously. I will take any measures to keep my ship and crew alive. If you don't stop firing on my ship, I will be forced to use more severe weapons on your ship." Turning back to Triad, she asked, "Did the phaser do any damage?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:28 am

Kalon Triad

"I...I don't believe it captain! The phasers had no affect whatsoever..." Triad answered in disbelief. How had this happened? What kind of shielding did those roaches have? If they didn't find a way to effect the ships, this might end badly.

Kau Ra'Cluk

"Commander, disable the ship. I wish to a get a boarding party on that thing." Kau Ra'Cluk ordered of his second in command. He wanted to get a look at the those creature's technology, and access their data banks. The more the Tuktak knew about them, the better.

((We should totally do a Mirror-verse episode sooner or later in this RP.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:35 pm

"Hey, Renge. Do you know what's happening?" Lao asked as he emerged from under the bed.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:38 pm

((Oh, I agree, Magus...I love those...but I have no idea how to bring it in...we can figure that out, though...^,^))

Annika steeled her nerves. Great. The first race we encounter in uncharted territory wants to kill us, and we have no way to defend ourselves... she thought. "Reroute all available systems and their power straight to shields. If they don't stop their assault, we'll have to retreat." she said, sending the order to her chief engineer, T'Rae. There were no starbases in this section of the galaxy. Of course, they could go back to the Alpha Quadrant for help, which they might just have to do. If there was one thing Annika knew, it was that retreat wasn't a sign of weakness; it was a way to survive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Rerouting power. Shield capacity increased by 20 percent." T'Rae said, her voice laden with emotion, unlike her Vulcan relatives. She had entered the bridge silently when the fight had started, and her captain knew when someone entered instinctively. "Captain, the shields are in testing phase. They were meant to be tested, but not to this degree!!!" she added, seeing the input on the computer screen.

((Yes, an engineer can work on the bridge in a pinch. Recalibrating the computers is not needed when shields are in need. Rerouting power just means that power from, say....auxillary lighting on the ship, or(We don't have these, but just an example) holodecks would be taken from that system and put into another, the shields. So there wouldn't be light, and the holodecks would be shut off, but the shields are supported more. That's a common order of captains.))
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:42 am

"Yes Sir," replied Torak, turning and shouting orders out to the spread out members of the crew.

"Lock onto their aft shields and fire, that ship is to be crippled!"

The orange torpedoes dropped and ignited, heading towards The Keller and curving around the side, heading towards the rear of the ship.

(I think of the inside of the Tuktak ship like Nero's Narrada)

------------------------------------------

"Captain! Icoming torpedoes at 190 degress aft shields!" yelled the Helmsman.

Mark gritted his teeth and brought the bow of the ship straight down, attempting to do down beneath the Tuktak vessel and evade thier frontward attacks.

"They're locked on, the missles are manuvering behind us!"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:07 pm

Renge

"Captain, this is sickbay. What's going on up there?" Renge asked as she felt the ship going into evasive manevours. What was going on now? Were they under attack?

Kalon Triad

"Captain, permission to fire the torpedoes. We may be able to damage that thing with that." Kalon quickly asked. If the phasers didn't work, they could have better luck with other weapons. They either needed to gain the upper hand, or escape soon.

((Uh, they did have torpedoes around this time right? And we should definitly do a Mirror-verse episode sooner or later. I'd love to do that. We do have plenty of time to think about how to bring it about. By the way, this may sound like a stupid question, but are the Romulans and the Klingons known to the Federation at this point? I was thinking maybe creating a Romulan Federation officer. I already known Worf was the first Klingon officer in the Federation, so that's not an option.))
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:43 pm

((Yeah, I also decided that photon torpedoes were in the testing phase, as well. Ummm...let me think...I think you said that there was a Romulan attack or something in the late 21st century, so I guess they are. Klingons, yes. ST: Enterprise has them, so apparently our time does, too. And I'm watching ST: Enterprise, and this episode involves an alien version of the holodeck, so that gives us merit for our idea, Magus.))

Annika hit her comm badge. "Captain to the doctor. We're having a bit of conflict with an alien species. We'll keep you posted on our condition." she said. "Captain out." A BIT of a conflict? What the hell were you thinking?! she thought to herself. We're going to be killed at this rate. But I won't let that happen. "Triad, fire torpedoes. We need to use any weapon we have a chance with. If they do nothing, then retreat. We can't stay here to get ourselves killed." Annika ordered.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:02 pm

Lao Tzu frowned as he stood beside Renge. He mused, "I always thought first contact would be peaceful."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:54 pm

Renge Maxwell

"Well, we don't always have that luck. We'd better get our equipment ready, in case someone gets injured." Renge suggested.

Xizor Rauaghual

Xizor studied the Tuktak ship for a long time before speaking. "Is there anything I can do to help, captain?"

Kalon Triad

"Firing torpedoes." Triad stated. The weapons fired from the ship and scored a direct hit on the enemy vessel. Kalon gave a smile of triumph.

"It seems the torpedoes have an affect on the ship, captain. It seems we've managed to damage their shields."

Kau Ra'Cluk

"Lock our tractor beam on them, and disable their systems. I will not have them escape!" Kau roared. He felt the ship shake from the impact of those torpedoes. Shudda, it seemed to have damaged the shields. That was not good. The alien ship needed to be disabled now!
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:13 pm

Lao Tzu nodded in agreement before saying sagely, "This species has obviously drifted from the Way."
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Annika nodded. "Good. We don't have many of those, however, so let's make these count. We want to get them disabled, but not destroyed." We finally have made an impact. I just hope we can survive longer than they do. the captain thought.

((In TOS, the photon torpedoes were launched manually(Much like the torpedoes in the real world), before torpedoes were stored so they could fire automatically, so they generally had limited numbers, like real life, as well. The ship could carry ten at most, probably. They reload themselves with them when they stop at starbases and such. But they're more powerful than the phasers, of course, so that's why they have them.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!   A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Age(Star Trek RP)(M)(Open!)Always Accepting!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2