New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fay - T (Open)

Go down 
+4
TokoToTheEnd
Oblivion
Sarcastic Master
Casey Jewels
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:18 am

( I am still interested, I would just like to get rid of a few of my characters, the lich being one. I can discuss this more with you if you'd like, I just don't know where to go.)
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:30 am

(Alrighty. We can discuss that via PM, Warboss. Like I said, I'm pretty busy this week, but I'll try to find time to get this worked out with you, so that we can get this moving again. But, for right now, I'm heading off to bed, as it's late and I have to get up early tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:51 am

(So, after talking with Warboss over some things, I think that a restart of this RP would be best. You can change your characters as you see fit, and create new ones/get rid of old, if you wish to.

Also, speaking of characters… The Psych characters were a fun idea, but I feel as if they distract too much from what the RP could become. This RP was meant to be a fantasy/sci-fi with original characters, and not one filled with other people’s characters. I love Psych, but those characters belong in a different RP. I’m sorry for restricting these characters after already allowing them, but I think that it would be best for the RP.

My characters are all staying the same, as is the info found on page 13 (which is now also found on the first page). If you’re changing your characters, I would suggest modifying your original character post, so that it’s less confusing if somebody needs to look back on their profile, and so that the info can be found easier, but you can also just create a new post. I’m fine with that as well. If you do modify your original post, let me know, and if you’re not going to change your characters at all, let me know as well. Oh, and if you want to take over one of the Seven of Eta, PM me about it. Those characters can be tweaked some, if need be.

Once everybody is ready, we’ll start this back over.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:08 pm

(I'm willing to join a restart of this with my character. He looks fine to me, though I might modify him later.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:39 pm

(I want to keep Aire and Vince the same but get rid of Charlie)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:14 am

(Right, I'm getting rid of Xorn; fun concept and all, but way out of place for the RP. Also, Wellington and Lilith--the commander--never had a profile posted, so they aren't really official characters...but I'm getting rid of them anyways. I am going to make a new character.)
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:53 pm

(Alrighty. Magus might be making a new character as well, so as soon as you two get your characters up, it looks as if we can get this started again.)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:39 pm

Name: Lewis Northwright
Natural: Telepathy
Personality: A general kind and playful fellow, tries not to take his work too seriously and is always willing to try and cheer someone up.
Appearance: Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 4baaebc9d000ee7e593545200fc7bb88c9fcfdeb

History: Lewis grew up in a blue-blood home; that is to say that everyone in his family had served as Enforcers. Lewis never minded that, in fact, he was interested in becoming an Enforcer as well, though, he had a different approach to it.

At a young age, Lewis's brain showed a unique development, one of which the doctors could only speculate its function. This development had in fact, granted the boy the ability to read minds, and even communicate mentally. With effort, he discovered that he could force suggestions upon a person to do as he wished. This effort, however, created micro-aneurysms within his brain, which over time, and with repeated intense use, could kill him.

Occupation/Side: Enforcer (Rookie)
Other:

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:43 pm

{I'm keeping Nail, but modifying him so he's already a part of the Occult, but a new member that's still unaware about the operations. I didn't have any other characters, although I do remember that I was willing to control one of the Seven Members of Eta. I'll still be open ta that, but I think I'll wait ta see how the RP starts playing out beforehand. Unless of course you have some other ideas that require some immediate control Casey.}

Name: Nail Torrek

Natural: Diamond in the Rough = Whenever Nail is in danger his body transforms into an organic, crystal diamond-like armor.

Personality: Best described as the ‘strong/silent type,’ Nail has a rather reserved personality, but is the not the freakish loner that he would appear to be. He has a work ethic akin to a soldier following orders, that’s matched equally by his immense loyalty. While he can come off as intimidating due to his large size, deep down he has a kind and nigh unbreakable soul.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk233/TheBlueSpirit28/m_ab63414f881c40e5a85fe53641485e0c.gif?t=1293413340 (Hmm, let’s say that that thing on his neck either doesn’t exist or is his Natural forming, and that his hair is slightly messy during this pic.)
History: Nail grew up in the country helping his parents out on their ranch. He grew strong throughout his daily chores, keeping his neverending supply of energy and wild ambition in check. In time, he was raised into a fine young man. His parents however, wished for him to be someone more, and with enough saved up money, they sent him off to the city of Tigeal inorder to receive an education and to become someone that they could be proud of.

Nail has only been living in the city for just over 2 weeks, and he’s had rough start. The money that his parents gave him was enough for school, but it won’t last much longer inorder to pay the rent for his apartment, not to mention food. Plus, he lives in a rough area of the city, so he’s already had some run ins with some of the local thugs. The Enforcers have also mistaken him for one too, thanks to his bad sense of direction causing him to get lost and his neighbors calling the Enforcers of a “ 6 foot tall something suspicious individual” roaming around the block late at night. Nail is slowly learning his way around the city, but he’s currently having trouble finding a decent job inorder to pay his bills, since he doesn’t have much experience and is having trouble making a good impression.

His trouble with school mirrors his troubles with fitting in with his new home. While he's picking up most of the subjects, he's practically failing at the others. The desperation of his predicament, however, has led to him making his first friend: a girl named Tory. She not only helped him with school, but also with finding his way around the city, and told him about the secret battles taking place between Eta and the Resistance. Wanting to help his new friend, he plans to join the Occult Resistance branch that Tory is a part of, to put an end all the suffering.

Occupation/Side: Student, looking for work/ Neutral, but plans to join the Resistance, specifically the Occult branch.

Other: Due to his size and lifestyle, Nail is used to eating very large meals, but he has a hard time adapting to the different foods of the city, and with his money running out, he is constantly hungry; at times it seems like his stomach growls more than he actually talks.

Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:18 pm

(Both characters look great to me. And just FYI, Warboss, there is a small paragraph about the Enforcers in my first post, right before the rules. Don't know if you've seen it. And James Folker's info in the bit about all of the Eta people would be important to your character as well. Aside from that, there's nothing really official about the Enforcers, so feel free to come up with stuff.

Velox, the change is noted. And I have no plans. XD Outlines destroy my creativity. I only form plans once things get going, because then I can see where I need to takes things, and what would be most interesting. So I'm fine with you waiting to see, for playing an Eta character.)
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:07 am

Okay, so, the plan is to start this either Sunday or Monday. This week is the county fair, which I work at, and which I help my mom at because she works there also. I'm there almost all day, with no Internet, and when I do get home, I'm exhausted.

So, either Sunday or Monday this will start again! Probably Monday.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Alright. Sounds awesome, Casey! Hope the fair is fun. Smile

Name: Kyron Rhensky
Natural: Premonition- He gets feelings about situations; he can tell when something is wrong or shrouded in lies, but he doesn't instinctively know exactly what it is.
Personality: Kyron is at once studious and spiritual, constantly thinking about the philosophy he follows and his studies on the Fay. He is somewhat naive and friendly, though a little shy.
Appearance: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/093/c/b/Shaman_and_birds_by_Loreen.jpg
History: Kyron never knew who his parents were. His earliest are of him being raised in the wilderness by Master Mhenlo, a Shaman. Since an early age, he has been instructed in the Shaman's philosophy and studied nature and the Fay. He was taught to avoid dependence on technology for the Shamans believed that it separated one from the Fay and that was the most terrible thing Kyron could imagine. When he turned 17, Master Mhenlo sent Kyron into the city to attend a Shaman's mandatory year of education in the modern world, exciting and frightening Kyron at the same time.
Occupation/Side: Neutral/Shaman:
The Shamans are a relic from Fay's distant past. Until the advent of technology about 350 years ago, the Shamans were very influential. Everyone listened to them and they were welcomed in the homes of kings and influential politicians. Then, of course, Fay began to progress in technological achievement. Slowly, the Shamans lost influence and power. The final blow was Fay's discovery by the League of Planets and its progress into 21st century technology. Shamans today refuse to live in the modern world, choosing to live in the wilderness and practice their Fay and nature-based philosophy.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:38 am

(We are finally starting!!! And I don't know how many times I rewrote this, and I'm still not happy with it, but maybe I'm just being too picky...

A few notes, just so that everybody is on the same page… School started a week ago. AI, Kyron can be arriving a week late, if you want. Oh, and it's shortly before lunchtime. And I’m leaving the increase in Occult members, to where there are quite a few kids throughout the city who are a part of it. I think that’s everything.)

Tadi was one of the first to arrive for history class. The teenager sat in the back, humming softly to himself as he waited for the classroom to fill up. But as it did, and as a certain brown-haired girl did not show up to claim her seat to his left, his humming stopped and he let out a soft sigh instead.

Going to the bathroom. You don’t need to wait on me. I’ll be there, I promise.

Morgan had ditched him, and had ditched school, again. This was only the beginning of the second week of school, and already this was her second time disappearing. At this rate, she would be sent to that boarding school by the end of the month.

Should he go find her? But no, he couldn’t, not today.

At that thought, Tadi reached down into his backpack and pulled out a worn blue binder. He really needed to figure out what he was saying in tonight’s Occult meeting.

---

Morgan was on her way home. Well, maybe home wasn’t the right word for it, but she was heading there nonetheless. Her brown eyes flickered warily around her, half-expecting to see Tadi come chasing after her, or an Enforcer car driving around, but the street she was walking down seemed fairly calm. The traffic was increasing a little, as it drew nearer to lunchtime, but nobody was stopping or even slowing down upon getting a glimpse of her.

Her backpack thumped against her back with each step that she took, but she ignored the extra weight as she kicked a rock down the sidewalk. Her eyes followed the bounces and the rolls, and she caught up with it just as it came to a halt. Again, she kicked the rock forward.

Maybe she should grab her telhitae ball, and get some practice in at the park. Or she could make another gambling round. Her face lit up at that. She was getting rather low on funds, and Tadi never allowed her to replenish her cash when he was around. So gambling it was.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:20 pm

(I think you wrote this well.)

This city was so strange. Kyron had never seen so much metal! Even the structures were made from it. He was careful to keep on the sidewalk, lest the high speed carts run him over. Cars, he mentally corrected himself. He had only seen a few of them before he came into the city. They mostly got stuck in the mud or the foilage of the forest.

Truthfully, he was supposed to be in school, but he couldn't understand the map he had been given, so he had settled for wandering around town until he found it. After all, there was a lot to see, even if he got strange looks for his skull headdress, bare torso, and tattoos.

He frowned a bit, his stomach growling, "Where do these people get their food? I haven't seen a fruit tree or vegetable growing since I got here."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:15 pm

(I agree)

Lewis shrugged off his jacket onto the back of his swivel chair, clenching the disposable coffee cup in his teeth. Looking over the brim of said cup, he peeked at his desk, spotting a few files sitting in his out box; something that seemed to be a slight running gag around the office as he was one of a few Rookies that actually bothered using the In/Out box system.

He personally didn't see how they got something out of such a trivial gag, but whatever made the day flow easier...Settling into his chair, he grabbed the cup, taking a sip before setting it off to the side, "And the winning draw is..." she muttered, plucking the files, "...vandalism and truancy...glee."

He frowned, taking another sip of his coffee as he flipped open the first file; nothing dramatic, just the defacement of a statue outside of the Townhall. he could already tell there wasn't much he could do with that at the moment, so he closed the manilla folder, pushing it to the side as he picked up the second, "Hmm," he hummed, looking through the folder.

Seemed the local school had a few AWoL students, some of them repeat offenders of this very grave charge...and a few with some other charges, "Wow, kids these days..." he sighed as he turned the pages, checking contact information, known frequented locales, and even known aliases. Taking a deep breath, Lewis turned to his computer to fill out his daily morning report/paper work before his finished off his now luke-warm cup of joe and jotting down some notes before heading out to his car, jacket in hand.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:20 am

(I guess I'm just being overly critical. I get that way sometimes, with my writing.)

The rock skittered forward and Morgan's feet moved to follow the jagged stone, but the blare of a horn caused her head to jerk up, just in time to see a car zoom past her, sending her short, but shaggy brown hair whipping around her face.

"I was walking here!" she shouted after the car. With an irritated grunt, she pulled at the straps of her backpack and then crossed the street, this time after having checked to make sure traffic stopped for her. Her heart was still pounding when she reached the other side.

Stupid idiot. Could have killed her. Good thing she had luck on her side.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:13 pm

Kyron was surprised to see a girl cross the street. What if she got ran over? He wasn't sure if the cars could stop in time if someone walked in front of them. Nonetheless, she still managed to get over to his side without much worry or distress on her face. Who was she?

Hey, she was a girl his age, maybe he should talk to her. He approached her, unsure how people greeted one another in the city. Did they have a special handshake or something?

He tried smiling at her, unaware of how his appearance must seem strange to her, and said, "Hello. Are you alright? Are you unable to find the school too?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Morgan blinked as she heard the voice of a teenage boy, and then blinked again as she looked up at him. Her feet paused in their tracks, as she could do nothing but stare at his strange clothing, and lack of, but then his questions registered in her mind.

"Are you insane?" she burst out. "Why would I be trying to find a school? No, I'm getting away from there."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Aire looked around the halls, heading for her class, though a bit distracted. She couldn't talk to Tadi yet since they didn't have a lot of classes together, but she was wondering about the Occult meeting. She bit her lip wonderingly but kept going. She figure he was with Morgan anyways and was happy she wasn't there. She didn't particularly like Morgan, mainly because Morgan didn't like her, but she was Tadi's friend, so she tolerated the girl.

Sterling saw her and shook his head, bumping into her on purpose.

"Hey watch where you are going girl," he grunted. "And you better get to class too. Don't want to be late now."

Aire nodded, looking down the hall. Then she headed to class. She would see him later.

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:52 pm

Windows down, the wind tousled Lewis' white hair as he surveyed the busy city streets, a thin pair of sunglasses hiding his red irises. Nothing so far seemed out of the ordinary, save for a few jaywalkers and tailgaters. As he gently pressed on his breaks for the approaching stoplight, he pulled out his notebook to glance at his notes.

He was coming up on a known gambling outfit; nothing really serious...save for the fact that a lot of truant kids participated. And it was always the same place, of course it moved around to avoid getting busted, but they always came back.

Lewis hadn't been on the force long, but he'd been active long enough to know that there was a regular pattern to the busts, and he suspected they kept returning here to thrown the Enforcers off of their other little hideaways.

As he rounded the street corner, he pulled his car off to the side. The building in question was a fairly low frequented restaurant that housed a few sessions in the back room. The restaurant owners had been warned repeatedly of the possible charges they could get for their involvement, but they continued anyways. They likely took a cut of whatever profits were made for housing the games.

As he gently pushed open the door, he kept his badge visible on his belt, his jacket open, "Hey," he said with a smile. he swiped the mind of the woman that came over to him; they were holding a game now, and her mind flared with a warning at the site of his badge.

"Hello!" she said, her smile belying her nervousness, "Can I help you officer?" she asked, "Yes ma'am. I'd like to know what's on the menu," he said, flashing her a smile. She handed him a menu as he took a seat at one of the wooden tables, "Can I get you something to drink?" she asked, taking out a notepad.

"Just a coffee, with lots of creamer, thank you." he said, pushing his sunglasses up onto his head. His fingers swept over the rough, grainy texture of the table, "Alright, I'll be right back with your coffee," she said, to which he brightened his smile a little more and dropped her a friendly nod.

The moment she turned to leave, he got up from the table quietly and slipped outside, heading around to the back of the building. The young woman was no doubt warning their unknown patrons to leave and as he stepped into the alley, the back door opened, "Shouldn't you kids be in school?" he called out to the startled delinquents.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:39 pm

(Toko, it's the period right before lunch.)

Name: Tory

Natural: Detector: can sense the type of Natural one has, and when one is using it

Personality: Tory is a pretty blunt individual, who says what she wants when she wants without worrying about what others will think. But she isn’t the talkative type, instead preferring her own company, or that of close friends or her mother. She works hard for her mother and for what she believes in, but yet always seems to have plenty of time to devote to her interests of necromancy and divination.

Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MjvBDRPkqaY/Sr_JRe-JhiI/AAAAAAAAAAM/ROQ-DT_zyU8/s1600-R/Anime_Goth_Girl.png
Also wears dark lipstick, applied thick. She wears more modest clothing to school, but the rest of the time she can be seen in a similar outfit as to the picture.

History: Tory is an only child, and lost her father when she was eight years old. He and her mother, an Enforcer named Farah, were poking around in Eta affairs, and Kayla was sent after them. Her father died after countless hours of torture, but her mother survived, her Natural healing ability keeping her alive, and escaped.

After that, Farah didn’t mess with Eta again, and Eta left her and Tory alone. However, Tory couldn’t leave them alone. The older she grew, the more she wanted to help take Eta down. But her mother would hear none of it, and so she joined Tadi’s Occult in secret, becoming one of his first members. Since then, life has just been a whirlwind for Tory, as she’s struggled to keep up with school, housework, her secret life of resistance, and now she has found herself helping out Nail for the past two weeks.

Occupation/Side: Resistance: Occult

Other: Rihana of Eta is her mother’s cousin.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Kyron gave the girl a look of confusion. Why would she running away from school? It didn't make sense. Didn't she want to learn and spend time with teachers and other students like herself? Nonetheless, he answered her politely and good-naturedly.

"No, I'm insane. At least, the last time I checked I wasn't, which was a while ago now that you mention it... I just came to the city because the law requires Shamans to have a year of public education," he told her before asking in confusion, "Why are trying to get away from school? Is your school bad?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:35 am

"All schools are bad," Morgan answered shortly. Her brown eyes slid to the street, and then she started forward, not even bothering to look back at the strange kid. "But as fun as this talk about school is, I'm leaving."

Already she could hear the clinking of coins as money switched hands, and already she could feel her pockets growing heavy. The strange kid was no concern of hers, and he was already fading from her mind.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:35 am

(Slightly edited it)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:25 pm

(Okay folks, I just need to get this out of the way, but I need someone--anyone--to handle NPC interactions. I work better when I have dynamic interactions.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fay - T (Open)
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next