New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fay - T (Open)

Go down 
+4
TokoToTheEnd
Oblivion
Sarcastic Master
Casey Jewels
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:46 am

((Um, what should I do with Jules and Lassie?))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:59 am

((Seeing as Casey hasn't answered your question, we can have Lassie and Jules run into Shawn and Gus.))
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:21 pm

(XD I was getting there... But, yes, that was what I was going to suggest, is that they could be on the orbital station right now. That, or I could get them involved with James Folker (the head of the Enforcers/member of Eta), since they just recently joined the Enforcers.

It all boils down to where you want them to start. Are they still dealing with LoP stuff on the orbital station before actually entering the Enforcers on Fay? Are they doing some reporting back that had to be done on the orbital station/getting new information from there? Or are they on Fay adjusting to the Enforcer life?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:04 pm

((Jules and Lassie meeting up with Shawn and Gus sounds fine to me, I think. Mnd having Shawn spot them, or something, Warboss?))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:25 am

"Hey, don't worry, we'll find your cat...and I know just the man's best friend to help us. Hey Lassie! Over here!" shouted the hyperactive fake psychic, waving frantically to someone off in the distance....
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:05 am

Lassiter

"Spencer!" Carlton Lassiter whirled around, and quickly marched over to the faux-psychic, with Juliet quickly trailing behind him.

"We've been looking everywhere for you! Where the hell have you been?!"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:05 pm

Shawn

Tilting his head, Shawn responded, "It's good to see you too, Lassie. I apologize, but the stairway to heaven broke down and we had to make a detour; who knew there was five o'clock traffic in space?" he asked, looking back at Gus.

He then nodded, waving curtly to Juliet, "Hey Jules, has Lassie been on his best behavior?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:46 pm

(Whoa. I am so sorry that I have been gone. College took over my life and well yeah. But I am back if you'll take me.)
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:46 pm

(Of course I'll take you back! I'm not THAT heartless. Unless... *whispers* you heard about the Incident. *clears throat* Anyways, welcome back! Not a lot has happened in this RP since your last post. We just did a skip with Aire and all of them. The skip starts near the beginning of this page, so just skim through the posts here and you'll be caught up!)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:47 am

Aire was silent as they got to the station but she nodded in agreement with Vince. Finding Tadi was the most important thing right now. She poked Vince in the side and whispered, "Are you sure we should stay with these guys? I mean I don't want them to derail us or something."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:26 pm

Vince glanced towards the newcomers and then back at Aire, giving her a nod of his head. It would be best if they found Tadi on their own. He didn't want to become entrapped in whatever laws and rules governed this station, and this Jules and Lassie were giving them the perfect opportunity to slip away.

"Let's go," he muttered to her and then started inching to the side.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:34 am

Aire followed Vince's lead, wishing that she had moving silently as her Natural. It would be very useful at this moment. But the men they were with, well...if they were sneaky enough Aire felt they could get away.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Clamping a hand down onto Aire and Vince's shoulder, her pulled them over in front of him, "And these two overeager explorers are McMillan and Mindy, we happened to run into them on the way here. They lost their cat and the fire department was out to lunch," said Shawn, tousling Vince's hair.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:36 pm

"That and they told us you had their cat," Gus grunted, annoyed with his friend's carefree demeanor. He sympathized with the kids. Dealing with Shawn the first time was like going to the dentist for the first time: unpleasant and generally annoying.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:14 pm

"Hey!" Vince protested as he reached up and tried to fix his somewhat already wild hair. So much for sneaking away... He let his hands drop and glanced up at Jules and Lassie. "Yeah... We're just here to get my cat, and then we'll be out of your hair." He gave a nod of his head, to confirm what he had said.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Aire smiled charmingly at Jules and Lassie and nodded.

"Yeah it's pretty silly, but the cat means a lot to Vince and to me as well."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:01 am

Lassie, Jules

"Spencer, this is no laughing matter." Carlton growled, glaring at the faux psychic detective. Juliet took a calming breath and added herself,

"Shawn, Allison, Yin's apprentice, escaped from jail. And she's no longer on Earth, we know that for sure. We think...she's coming here. After you."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:30 pm

"Now that puts a damper on things," Gus muttered, eying his friend. He wondered how he'd react. He'd probably claim he already knew, given his profession, but he had a feeling that not even Shawn would welcome tangoing with Alison again.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:18 pm

"Ah yes, I had sensed that there was a dark presence on the move. This certainly makes things much clearer. Don't worry, I also sense that we, and by 'we' I mean me, are in no immediate danger." looking over at Vince and Aire, "Don't worry about Lassie; he's not a cat person." said Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:52 am

Somebody was after this Shawn person, who insisted on keeping him and Aire around? Vince didn't exactly like the sound of that, and it made him want to ditch Shawn and his friends even more. They hadn't come here to get tangled up in somebody else's mess, but just to try and untangle their own. But he wasn't certain how to get back to finding Tadi without being rude, or without causing some type of scene, and so he stood there uncertainly, hoping that this wouldn't take long.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:05 pm

(So, who is still interested in this? I want to get this going again, but first I want to see if anybody is still interested before I put more time and effort into it.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:23 pm

(I am)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:31 pm

((I ist still interested.))
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:24 pm

{Hmm. I know that I've been away for awhile...and have clearly forgot many things that were happening, but I can pick all that up fast and continue! My character wasn't a part of anything big yet, if I remember. I could even help upstart any other plot points that need it. Just gimme your ideas.}
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:15 am

(I'll be glad to take you back, Velox, and will let you know about stuff hopefully soon. I've fallen a little behind in my schoolwork, so... And I've yet to hear from Warboss. It would be hard to pick up from where we were without him, so how things go depends on what he says.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fay - T (Open)
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next