New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fay - T (Open)

Go down 
+4
TokoToTheEnd
Oblivion
Sarcastic Master
Casey Jewels
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:45 pm

"You don't know me," Vince started out, giving Aire a polite nod of his head in a way of greeting her. "But there's not a lot of time for formalities. I think that Tadi is in trouble. I saw him with some off-world officers, and he got in their car. Obviously I couldn't follow them, as I hadn't brought my bike or anything."

He cleared his throat and nervously shifted from foot to foot. "I found your name in Tadi's stuff. I hope that you don't mine me just dropping in like this, but... If Tadi's in trouble... I can't just stand by, but I also can't do this myself."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:33 am

"Well, boy, I must be leaving. I have an 'interrogation' to attend to, and I am certain the the good Captain would want to meet you." motioning towards the Captain's door, Wellington beckoned Tadi to follow.

"Be aware, you may not be allowed to enter certain areas, but I shall see to it that we intercept the good Captain before we must worry about such trivialities."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:37 am

Sterling could feel the boy, whoever he was, was anxious. That made Sterling curious. Something bad was going on because Aire was suddenly worried as well. Sterling knew they were probably going to go and he wondered if he should follow.

Aire nodded at Vince. "If Tadi's in trouble, I want to help."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Tadi gave a nod of his head and followed after Wellington. It's Morgan's father, isn't it? He wanted to be there, to see what he could learn, to see if he could use any of what he learned to his advantage, but he also needed to be with Morgan.

--------------

Vince let out a sigh of relief. "Good. If you have anything you need to grab, get it now. I don't know how much time we have, but the sooner we get him out of there, the better." He wanted to say something more, but found that there was nothing to say. He had no plan; he just knew that he had to somehow help his leader.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:46 pm

Wellington gave the boy an appraisal glance, "Indeed, young Morgan's father is to be questioned, and though I understand your desire to be there, I doubt the good Captain would allow it. While she is a good and noble...eh, woman, she abides by the law within reason." he said, greeting passing personnel in the halls chuckling as they shied away from him.

"Though, I must say it would do young Morgan some good to have you at her side, even if, forgive me for prying into your memories, she might lack the joy of seeing you as she has the last few times you've met." Turning a corner, Wellington caught sight of the Captain, "And speaking of the good Captain, how are you my dear?"

Lilith turned her head, "Ilithid, I'm glad to see that you haven't forgotten about the..."

Wellington cut her off mid-sentence, "My good Captain, you insult my integrity! Why I would never disappoint you, and as a show of such good favor, I have brought to you the cat-boy of which you requested."

Lilith turned her bright yellow gaze onto the cat, "Well, I see that, not only is he able to hold his form, but you've broken containment procedures and allowed him to walk around freely." She said, clearly upset.

Wellington merely held up a frail hand, "Do not worry so! Should this come of anything, I shall take full responsibility, besides, the boy knows about as much as we do...almost nothing. So, shall we proceed to the questioning then?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Morgan turned her head at the sound of the voice and her eyes widened in surprise at the sight of a tabby cat. The soda nearly fell from her hands and she only just caught it before it could spill all over the floor. "Tadi," she blurted out, that being the first thought to enter her mind.

As for Tadi, he paused a moment at the sight of Morgan. He looked her over, making sure that she was okay, and then he turned his attention to the Captain. He gave the... woman a deep bow and then, as much as he wanted to be involved in what was going on, he bounded over to the girl. The Shaman was with her as well, but he barely spared that kid a glance, as he circled around Morgan, sniffing her shoes and pants before placing his front paws up onto her legs. She moved to knock him away, but he had already jumped down and was now sitting to her left.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:07 am

Kyron blinked, surprised to see Tadi here. Nonetheless, he smiled and stepped aside, letting the two friends have their reunion. After all, he was pretty sure Tadi had been through a lot as well if he was here. He turned to the captain.

"What's Tadi doing here?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:41 am

Aire shook her head. She didn't need anything, but to help Tadi.

"I'm ready to go right now," she told Vince. "Do you know where we are going?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:14 pm

The Captain glanced at the young Shaman, "Your shape-shifting friend, or Morgans," she slightly shook her head, "whichever, has been brought here on suspicion of having a hand in whatever took place on the Raye estate. That's the official story, truthfully, I just want this farce tied up and over with. Morgan's been through quite an ordeal, and you have as well. I'd like to see this all cleared up."

Looking over as Tadi greeted Morgan, Lilith sighed, "Wellington, or whatever name that squid has picked, seems to have approved him, and, even if it hadn't gone through the proper channels...I'd trust the Ilithid's word over anyone."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:57 pm

Vince started to give a nod of his head, but then paused and gave a shake instead. "Yes, and no. I know what direction Tadi was taken in, and I think I know where they were headed--LoP's station here on this planet. If they figure out who he is, he might be in real trouble. And so will we, if we allow ourselves to be discovered."

Why o why was he stuck with such a dangerous job? He didn't like this kind of pressure, not at all.

----------------

Why bother lying about why I am here? Tadi asked. The truth will come out anyways. Lies just get people into trouble.

Morgan finished off her soda and then glanced first at Kyron, then Tadi, and finally the at Captain. She was exhausted, and just wanted somewhere safe she could curl into a little ball, unmoving for hours. This whole day had just be so awful.

"So where are we staying?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:15 pm

"Then let's go," Aire said. She wanted to save Tadi soon. She couldn't imagine what was happening to him right now, but she wanted to be as positive as possible.

Sterling shook his head, but he didn't say anything. He decided to follow them and if it was worth it. Besides they probably wouldn't let him go if they knew.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:36 pm

Vince gave a nod of his head and then he moved out of her way. "I like your attitude." He grinned at her and held out his arm for her to take. He didn't know if she was the type to get angry at such an action--some girls did--but the only way he knew to act around girls was politely.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Aire smiled at Vince and took his arm. She didn't generally do something like that, but she admire's Vince's politeness.

"When it comes to my freinds, there is little I won't do."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:21 am

"I'm glad that you feel the same way," Vince answered. Not a lot was said after that, as they each fell into a silence. The chef was lost in thought, thinking about Tadi and how the crap he and this girl he hardly knew were supposed to save him. And did Tadi even need saved? Had he just been overreacting to the whole thing?

No. It was better to go on a rescue mission that wasn't needed than to let Tadi be hurt or killed because nobody came to save him.

It was only when the LoP station came within sight that Vince spoke. "What is your Natural?" he asked her as he slowed his pace, pretending to be absorbed in the store they were passing, which had window displays of old historical stuff.

What the crap was the plan?

(I figured that I would just get them there, instead of having a bunch of posts with just chitchat. Hope that's alright.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:42 am

"I can't feel any type of heat. Hot or cold does not effect me at all. It all feels kind of luke-warmy," Aire explained. She always thought her Natural was kind of lame compared to others. "What is yours?"

Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:06 pm

The Captain looked at Morgan and thought for a moment, "We don't really have anything for guests, aside from the waiting room, you could stay in the living quarters in the aft section of the station; it's not much, but there are some spare beds and I believe some of the officers not on duty may have a television or entertainment system that you could borrow." she said as she bid the children farewell.

Wellington also gave them a curt wave before he turned to leave. As soon as they were out of sight and hearing range of the children, the Captain spoke up, "Alright, squid; what aren't you telling me?" she asked, not even sparing the Ilithid a glance.

"The boy belongs to a group, an Occult rather, that seems to be trying to thwart the ETA, same as us...however, he, as we, does not know the ones behind the ETA, however, he does seem to suspect young Morgan's father, and has gathered a bit of proof against him."

"Is any of it on him?"

"No, the boy hid what he had gathered before he was picked up." Wellington responded.

"So...Morgan's father is involved with the ETA?" Lilith asked, sounded rather grim.

"Undoubtedly so. I am sorry, but look at the bright side! As what you and I both know is technically inadmissible, he could get away scott-free, making young Morgan quite happy and giving you a better chance at wooing her." finished the Ilithid brightly, chuckling at the Captain's blush.

"We'll talk to the boy later and see if he'd be willing to work with us; just us...I don't trust the others in this station, so for now we'll have to try and pool our resources secretly. If he refuses...well, we can't very well hold him, especially if he's against the ETA."

Planet-side: LoP Station...

An Officer was just going on his break, stepping outside to light up his long awaited cigarette as he spotted two children approaching the station, "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Kyron blinked. He liked the sound of a bed after all this excitement, but he still had a few questions. He spoke, "What's a television or entertainment system?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Tadi had a hard time tearing himself away from the Captain and everything that was going on, but still he stayed behind with Morgan and Kyron without a word of complaint. It was hard, allowing the Captain and Wellington to just walk away, but his first priority was Morgan--it was always Morgan.

The girl in question bit her lip as she glanced down at Tadi and then over at Kyron. The strange comfort that she had felt in the presence of the Captain was gone, and now she felt lost and vulnerable all over again. This was usually a moment that Tadi would take charge, but he could not speak to her, not now.

"Maybe we should go find our rooms," she said, lamely. She didn't want to be stuck here, up on this stupid station, but, at the moment, she was too tired to care. "And a TV is a TV. You know, moving pictures? Kind of like the old form of storytelling, but on a little screen, and it's been recorded."

(Old storytelling would have included the use of Fay to show small figures doing whatever deeds were being told about--at least, the masters of storytelling did that, and in such a way that it enhanced the story, instead of detracting)

------------------

Vince felt his resolve wavering as the LoP officer called out to them. They weren't supposed to be discovered already! Some leader he was...

"I... Uh..." The young teen slowed his pace, but still headed for the officer, with Aire beside him. It was useless to try and hide that they had been heading for the station, not when they were already so close to it.

"We thought..." A plan, a plan. What was the plan? He cleared his throat. "We've come to inform you that this station has won a free meal from Nawroki's Diner. And it will even be delivered here. I just need to have a quick look at the place, to see best how to get this all set up."

That would give him and Aire a chance to poke around, without seeming suspicious.

(Nawroki's Diner is considered one of the best restaurants in the city.)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:14 pm

"Wha-really?" asked the officer, clearly shocked, "I had no idea that we had been nominated for any such thing...but anyways, I can't really authorize that sort of thing..." the officer glanced around, looking extremely torn.

"Shit, look, I can't let you just wander around the station, prestigious restaurant or no, but...I can take you to the Sergent, let you talk things out with him."

(When it comes time to meet the Defense Attorney, would someone else like to handle it?)
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Okay, so this wasn't going as smoothly as Vince had hoped, but at least it was going somewhere, right? He glanced at Aire, opening his mouth to ask her if she would be okay with this, but then decided that she would be, as he recalled her earlier words. Besides, how dangerous could this be?

"Well, I would hate to pass over you hardworking officers just because of a little protocol. I know how much you do to protect us." What was he saying? He didn't believe this crap. But it sounded good so he kept going. "It would be an honor to talk to your Sergeant about this."

(I could attempt it, but I honestly have no idea what I'd be doing... I don't know much about defence attorneys. So, if you guys would overlook my mistakes, sure.)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:29 pm

The officer smiled wryly, "Thanks, I really appreciate you guys working with me here. If you'd follow me, this won't take long..." he said, snuffing out his cigarette. Motioning to the children, he made his way into the station, "You know, I have to say you representatives get younger and younger every day. How'd you get wrangled into this?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:36 pm

(Sounds good to me, Casey. I could play him/her, though, if you'd like.)

"Oh, that sounds interesting," Kyron told Morgan brightly, instantly curious. After all, all these machines were still new to him thanks to his upbringing. He frowned, however, upon seeing Morgan's expression, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:43 pm

(It would probably be easiest if you took him/her. I have some Eta stuff that needs figured out, and my character count is probably going to be increasing...)

Morgan waved her hand at Kyron and then started forward, following the tabby cat that had suddenly bounded forward. "I'm just tired. I want to fall asleep and never wake up." Hopefully Tadi knew where he was going, because she was so ready to be done with this day.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:54 pm

(Alright then. I will play him/her.)

Kyron blinked, rather confused by her statement before frowning as its implications struck him. He shook his head and headed towards the rooms that the nice lady had indicated. He could use some sleep and maybe a demonstration of the technological version of old storytelling.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:46 am

"You know us young people," Aire said, waving her hand dismissively. "We'd do anything to earn some money. And it's always good to get jobs early, right?"

Sterling watched as Aire and Vince talked to a guard. He was wondering if he should help them or not, when he was suddenly grabbed on the back of his shirt.

"Do we have a spy," an older female voice asked. Sterling looked up to see a young woman glaring at him. Charlie waited for him to response.

"No ma'am. Just...just...waiting for my friends," he said, pointing to Aire and Vince.

"I see." Charlie shook her head and released him. "Well in any case I have a job to do. If I catch you near here again though, I won't be as nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fay - T (Open)
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next