New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampyres vs Slayers

Go down 
+6
beast93boy
zukoismybf
roman_tic_kataang
Magus1108
zukoscrazyfangirl
almostinsane99
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord

Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:10 am

IC: Jack Kelley

Jack stretched his arms and took a deep breath of the brisk night air. It felt great to get out now that night had fallen, maybe he'd check out some local clubs or find some place to get some food. He looked up towards the sky and at the partially complete moon.

"Full moon is coming," said a ruff voice in his head.

"I know, we still have time though."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:07 am

(Finished with my character.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:20 pm

(OOC: Cool. Accepted.)
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:26 pm

“Run, Pup.”

Blood.

Laughter.

Fear.

The scent was strange, burning her nose.

The laughter was harsh, hurting her ears.

The fear was her own, paralyzing her.

More blood.

More laughter.

More fear.

Then he was gone.

Kami’s shriek rang out loud and clear in cool night air as she bolted upright. Sweat dripped down her trembling form and she pulled herself close together.

“Just a dream,” she murmured to herself as she buried her head in her knees. “Just a dream.”

But it wasn’t.

She knew that it was weak of her, to still cower in terror after two years of the reoccurring nightmares, but she didn’t know how to stop.

All she knew was that she was going to have to move soon, or else risk being discovered by those in the area.

Still, she sat there, curled into a miserable little ball of grief.

Was the pain ever going to go away?
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:12 pm

IC: Cabe

Cabe lifted a gloved hand and knocked quickly on the metal door. A slot slid open to reveal the narrowed eyes of the doorman; which Cabe could tell by his smell that he was a Vampyre. Not surprising, this nightclub was one for Vampyres.

The doorman took a look at Cabe's blank white eyes before sliding the slot closed and opening the door. Cabe's gloved hand thrust forward and siezed the man by the neck, lifting the larger man easily off the ground. The man gasped and bore his fangs, but not before blood red tendrils slithered from Cabe's arm and pierced through the man's chest. The Vampyre let out a surprised sigh as his skin decayed and he crumbled into ash.

Cabe lowered his now empty hand, his eyes had never left the doorway. He entered the darkness and descended the stone stairway. Pulling open the door he was met with the sound of music and dancing, as Vampyres of every age enjoyed themselves.

------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: Jack

Jack started off at a run, but as he got going and the wind started flowing across his face, he descended to all fours. He grinned as his arms and legs easily took quickly along the deserted street.

He'd head to the park, that was usually a fun place to go at night.

"Do you smell something?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:39 pm

Kami shakily climbed to her feet, the need to run driving her on. Her silver eyes flickered all around her, but she saw nothing living--nothing but an owl.

He was watching her with his wide eyes, twisting his head from side-to-side. He looked somewhat stern, as if he was telling her off for distrubing his evening.

The young werewolf simply stuck her tongue out at him, then grabbed her knapsack from off of the ground.

"All I ever do is run," she whispered softly, his command still in her mind.

For a moment, she stood there with her head bowed, her wild black hair falling into her face, but then the moment was over, and she started forward without so much as a backwards glance at the owl.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:47 pm

Count Kinkel

The King of the Vampires (as he so loved to refer to himself) sat at a table in the night club, sipping a drink of what appeared to be red wine. It was actually blood, but the few humans in here would not know that. His eyes turned toward a human woman, oblivious to the dozens of Vampires inside this establisment. The Count smiled and stood up. He walked over to her, and took control of her mind. He led the girl away into a bathroom. When he returned the girl absent, and Kinkel was dabbing away aa speck of blood with a piece of cloth.

Ah, he loved to drink at the source. Blood in a bottle was always good, but nothing was better than drinking from the source.

--------------------

Kadon Tylon

The Vampire Slayer looked around the club, searching for his target. It was risky, to be in a club full of these monsters, especially without his armor, but he was willing to make that risk. A client had hired him to stake a certain Vampire. After spying on said Vampire for days, Kadon had noticed he frequently went to this club. Now he was looking for his target, looking for a perfect moment to eliminate him.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:39 pm

almost, can I make a normal human? And here's my vampire

Name: Hailee Rusne
Race: Vampire
Appearance: Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 Punk
Backround/Personality: Growing up in a small village, Hailee was a quiet, good girl. She was going to be married off soon, but one night after taking care of the animals on her family's farm, Hailee was attacked by a vampire. She ended up killing her family expect for her younger brother who was off in another place and killed her fiance as well. She ran away to another village and tried to hid herself, although it was hard for a single girl during the time period. As time moved on, she changed. Hailee gave herself her name and became a sadist. She enjoyed watching her victims scream and squirm. Hailee loved to play games and mess with them too. Eventually she went into hiding again after almost being killed. Right now Hailee is looking for a place to settle down for this century.
Weapons/Abilities: Excellent liar and trickster. Uses what's ever handy. Can draw young kids to her.
Extra:N/A

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:53 pm

(OOC: Nice character. Accepted.)
Felix looked up to see another vampire lead a human into a bathroom. After a few minutes, the vampire left without the human, clearly satisfied with feeding once again. The bounty hunter had to admit that there was nothing like feeding for the first time, but he always felt a thrill whenever he drained the blood from his pray.
He grinned at the Count and bowed slightly, "Really now, milord, mind control is cheating. There's no sport in it. Now, seduction is another story. There's nothing quite like breakfast in bed."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:03 pm

(Here's my human

Name: Nera Hidaways
Race: Human
Appearance: Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 Redhead
Backround/Personality: Nera is a quiet, shy girl. She does what's she told and focuses more on her school work than social life. Nera has an ok family. Her parents fight sometimes and her older sister is exactly a kind person like Nera, but she knows it could be worse. She tries to be as small as a bother to her parents because she doesn't want to make things worse. She does have friends, but she spends most of her time alone. Nera is a sympathetic towards others and is a good listener, always ready to help. She is not stupid though and knows when to back off.
Weapons/Abilities: N/A
Extra:N/A)
----------------
Hailee lurked in an alleyway. She usually was more up front about her stalking and finding a victim, but she liked to change her ways sometimes. It made the kill more thrilling.

She spotted a couple of teenage boys and smiled to herself. They were too old to lure to her, but she knew other ways to get one without resorting to her powers. They laughed as they passed by the alley and Hailee moved out of it slowly. She made sure to keep enough behind them, until one was alone. Then she would move in.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:04 pm

(OOC: Accepted.)
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:08 pm

"There it is again."

"I smell it too. Let's just get to the park."

As he drew nearer to the square where the entrance to the park lay, Jack slowed himself down until he was eventually walking on two legs again. He looked around at the darkened shadows of the buildings. He sniffed the air, looking down the street from the park entrance.

"What is that smell?"

------------------------------------------------------

Cabe moved through the crowd of dances quietly and carefully. There were so many, how would he find the one he had come for? On his right was a man he easily recognized as Count Kinkel, the King of Vampyres. He may look old, but Cabe was still his elder; one thousand years older. Striking down the King of Vampyres might have its rewards, but...no...no....he didn't need a fight here. Besides, Cabe was willing to bet he tasted terrible.

So he passed the Vampyre by and headed towards the bar, taking a seat on one of the stools. He smiled at the bartendress, a dark haired girl whose pale skin blushed.

"What will you have? I've got some fresh AB+ on tap..."

Cabe shook his head.

"I'm looking for something that has a bit more...taste to it."

He smirked at her and the girl returned the smile.

"Sarah! I'm going on break," she called to another bartendress.

"Meet me out back," she whispered to Cabe, who stood from his chair.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:15 pm

Kami slowed to a halt as a new scent entered her nostrils. She hadn't noticed it before, with her thoughts consumed by her grief, but now it was as clear as day.

She turned slowly, the feral scent making her curious.

Another werewolf? she mused, recognizing the scent for what it was.

Instead of feeling the normal aggressiveness and need for dominance as she had back before... as she had in the past, instead she just felt numb.

She stayed where she was, waiting to see what the other would do.

(Gah... I've got to run. Job interview...)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:40 pm

"True child, but sometimes I just don't want to go through the trouble. Not to mention with my looks, human women find me revolting. Oh well, another side-effect of being so old. Besides, I do love to manipulate humans. I love to hear the screams inside their own head, protesting their will being controlled. Ah, such a pleasent sound." Count Kinkel said, smirking. He studied the young vampire for a moment. Hm, how would his blood taste? It had been over two hundred years since he last tasted the blood of another of his kind. That had been the last of his generation, his brother. But in his time, he hadn't encountered another creature who had a unique ability to steal.

"Tell me child, what powers do you possess?" Count Kinkel asked.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:52 pm

Felix grimaced at being called "child" but did his best not to allow it to show. This man was the most powerful Vampyre in the world and it wouldn't be wise for him to lose his temper. He answered, "I am able to sprout wings to allow myself the pleasure of flight and I am blessed with what mortals would call superspeed. Perhaps my most unique trait isn't so much a power as it is an abnormality. The Sun has no effect on me."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:00 pm

Nera slipped out her back door. She was sure she wouldn't be missed. Her sister was at a party, her dad was still working and her mother was too busy with watching some stupid lifetime movie to notice her second daughter's two hour absence.

She didn't regularly sneak out, but when she could Nera found it enjoyable. She didn't have to deal with the tension of her house. Just the silence of the street at night.

Nera still worried sometimes if she would get attacked by a mugger or something, but she trusted her street well enough. Besides she didn't know her town to have alot of creeps.
----------------------
Hailee saw the group split off, a short guy on his own. She licked her lips, as she made her move, careful that the other humans were far enough away not to hear any screams.

"Hey can you help me," she called out in her most innocent voice. The guy stopped and turned to Hailee. He was about a inch taller than her and she frowned. She hated being short, but it didn't stop her.

"Sure," he replied coolly. Hailee was grateful this human wasn't trying to put on a "cool" act. She found it annoying.

"I'm new here and I'm trying to find my street. Do you think you can help me?"

The guy nodded. "I haven't seen you before, so I guess you are new. I would love to help you."

"Perfect," she purred softly, coming up beside him.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:20 pm

"It's behind us."

"I know."

Jack's fingers twitched, claws slowly extending from his nails. He quickly sniffed the air, catching her direction before turning with a leap. He was runing on all fours, and gave a growl before pouncing on Kami. He bore his fangs but halted when he caught sight of her beneath him.

"A girl?"

He leaned forward and gave her a quick sniff.

"Not a Vampyre though. Wierd..."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Cabe slammed the Vampyre into the wall. The girl could not gasp because of Cabe's hand tightly around her neck. He pushed her further up the wall, staring blankly up at her struggling form.

"No extrodinary powers that can I tell," he said.

"How dissapointing."

The girl's eyes rolled to the back of her head as a red vapor began to flow from her exposed skin. It gathered in the air in front of her, her skin becoming tight and white the more the vapor left her body. Finally, the vapor formed into a large, floating sphere of blood. Cabe released the shell of the Vampyre, and her body crumbled to the ground. The sphere of blood compressed itself smaller and smaller, until it floated gently into Cabe's open mouth.

He licked his lips, looking down at his body.

"Such a small increase in power...truely dissapointing. However, I can not deny that the taste wasn't bad."

Without a second glance to the Vampyre's shell of a body, Cabe turned and re-entered the nightclub.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:40 pm

Kami cried out in surprise as she suddenly found herself on the ground, pinned by an older werewolf. Her knapsack fell from her grip and its contents scattered all over the ground, but she was too focused on her attacker to notice.

She stared up at the older teen with wide eyes, unsure of his intentions. When he leaned forward, she flinched, expecting to feel his teeth on her throat, but he did nothing more than sniff her.

"Just about as weird as being pounced on for no reason," Kami grumbled back at him when she realized that he wasn't going to hurt her--at least, not yet.

His scent was overwhelming, pulling her back through the years. It very well could have been... been him sitting on her, trying to get her under control, for the effect the boy had on her.

"Now get off," she growled, her voice harsher than she had meant it too be.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:42 pm

Name: Sarah Duxon
Race: Vampire
Appearance: Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 Code_Geass___Cornelia_by_XTi4N
Backround/Personality: For reasons she has long kept to herself, Sarah has hunted her own kind. Sarah is a Vampire Slayer, yet is a Vampire herself. Three hundred years ago, without warning, she started to hunt her own kind. No one knows why, nor has anyone lived long enough to ask her when facing her. Over the centuries Sarah has had many partners, all human. They are also technically her slaves, since she drank blood from them to control them and to quench her thirst. Because she no longer drinks blood from other humans, her slaves are her main source.
Weapons/Abilities: A silver cross, several stakes, two vials of holy water, and the ability to conjure and fire flame.
Extra:

Name: Leon
Race: Human
Appearance: Light, short blonde hair, green eyes. An Asian youth.
Backround/Personality: Leon is Sarah’s current partner and slave. He does not mind being her slave, actually. He is fascinated by Vampires, and is honored to work with her. Leon has spiritual powers, since he is from a long line of special priests from Japan.
Weapons/Abilities: Several sacred scrolls, several stakes, and some magical powers
Extra:
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:49 pm

Hailee and the guy who's name she didn't care to remember where almost to a very abandoned street. Hailee used it alot and hardly ever got caught. She knew tonight would be no different.

"So where do you live again?" the guy asked nervously.

"Somewhere around here," Hailee replied. Then she suddenly fell into an alleyway. The guy ran over, asking if she was ok. Hailee looked up at him and nodded, playing her role perfectly.

"I guess I tripped. Do I look injuried," she asked rather innocently. The guy blushed and looked at her closely. Seeing her chance, Hailee grabbed onto him, slowly draining his blood. She relished his screams as much as his blood. Finishing, she threw him into the alley, got up and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:52 pm

Jack bore his teeth and growled in return, but hopped off Kami and situated himself squatting in front of her. He leaned forward towards the girl, giving her another sniff of his nose before pulling back.

"Well you're defiantly not human either. Ow..."

He bent his down and rubbed his nose in his open palms.

"Your scent is really strong; man that's overpowering..."

"Damn it...I say we kill her."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:58 pm

Kami scrambled to her hands and knees as soon as the stranger climbed off of her. Her eyes narrowed as she stared at him, unsure of what kind of game he was playing with her.

Only a fool wouldn't recognize her scent for what it was.

"What do you want?" she asked, her tone guarded.

A million thoughts raced around in her head, the most prevalent of all of them being that she couldn't trust him, even if he was a fellow Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:06 pm

Jack looked up at Kami with a raised brow.

"What do you mean 'what do I want'? I always come here. What do you want...whatever you are?"

"Her scent is so strange, I've never smelled anything like it."

---------------------------------------------------

Cabe re-entered the nightclub, taking his position again at the bar. The new bartendress, Sarah, looked at him curiously, but served him a glass of blood at his request. Jack pretended to sip it, but really didn't touch it.

Blood from tap or bottle was so disgusting. It had to be fresh or not at all.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:11 pm

'...whatever you are.'

Does he still not know? Or is this just a part of his game?

"I'm just passing through," she responded as she took a slow step back. Her hand reached back for her nearly empty knapsack and her fingers closed around its worn surface. She moved slowly, not wanting to startle the stranger into attacking.

"And stop playing stupid."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:17 pm

Jack's eyes narrowed.

"I'm not stupid, and I'm not playing. What's your problem, girl?"

"I say we eat her."

"I thought we agreed not to kill humans."

"She's not a human."

"Then what the hell is she?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampyres vs Slayers
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next