New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampyres vs Slayers

Go down 
+6
beast93boy
zukoismybf
roman_tic_kataang
Magus1108
zukoscrazyfangirl
almostinsane99
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker

Ghostmaker

Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:24 pm

((Says the person who auto-hit my character with what she then nominates as his “one true weakness”))

“Don’t worry, sniveling mosquito. I won’t burst your little bubble,” said Amon sweetly with an arrogant sneer. Acting quickly so the vampire couldn’t recover from the holy water, the Warlock leapt forward and firmly grasped the blood-sucker’s forehead with his hand.
“Vestigium is mortuus ut mei. Vestigium mihi video vidi visum,” intoned the Warlock with closed eyes. He smiled triumphantly as his eyes slowly slip open, being locked on the vampire.
“Now, the deed is done! Now I… Ackh! By Solomon!” His eyes widened in surprise and pain. On unsteady legs, the Warlock jumped back, getting a safe distance to the Medians. His hand was clenched at his side and looking down at it he saw blood pooling out between his fingers. The dagger had been stuck in his flesh, but it had left a vicious cut in his side.
Not good… I can’t leave any blood left… Many bloodlines can gain information by tasting someone’s blood, he remembered suddenly. The Dark Mage snapped his fingers and his whole hand was enveloped in flames. He shoved the burning hand into his side, cauterizing the wound and stopping the bleeding.
Even if it was the best course of action, he still couldn’t stop a grunt of pain from slipping through his lips. A second later, when he could see straight again, he snapped his fingers a second time and the fire leapt from his hand and to the floor where it burnt away his blood trail.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:39 pm

"Get out of here now, and there will not be any trouble." Artemis warned him with a growl. "Otherwise, I don't take kindly to strange people waking me up and starting a fight."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:55 pm

(I never said it was your one true weakness. And I autohit you once for the autohit you had on me.)
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker

Ghostmaker

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:59 pm

((If you had payed attention, you'd have realized that your character never was auto-hit on the cheek, the illution only tricked him into beliving he had been. And you said it was anti-magic and all my character has IS magic.))

“Know your place, you bastard offspring,” hissed the mage angrily, still clutching his side with a lightly trembling hand. “An underhanded surprise-attack is not something you should be so excited about.”
He held up his still flaming hand, the fire condensed into a ball that hovered just over his palm. The one ball split into a hundred tiny flares that spun around the Warlock’s hand before they then condensed again into the tight ball right above his palm.
“The only reason I allow your dead corpse to wander still is because you will serve me better as a pawn that a pile of ashes,” he said, finally regaining his confident smirk. “I have what I came for. How does it feel to be helping in the destruction of your entire species?”
With a final snap of his fingers, the flames were gone and the magician spun on the spot. His cloak fluttered around him and as he jumped towards the window, the fluttering cloak became wings. It was a raven, black as the night, that fled out into the first rays of dawn with a mocking caw.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:11 pm

(So what have I missed?)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:40 pm

(Just a couple of fights, basically.
And anyway, sorry Ghostmaker. Your character just seemed a bit overpowered so I might have god-modded myself)
Felix frowned as he watched the warlock disappear. The guy was very strong. Too strong for his tastes. He'd have to get stronger and get better weapons.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:50 pm

(Nothing major with my characters? and hi almost!!)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:56 pm

(Not that I know of, but, then again, I've only been really keeping track of my character.)
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:46 pm

(Umm... I believe that all you missed was my last post towards the top of this page, and roman_tic_kataang's last post on the previous page.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:55 pm

(Oh ok.)

Nera was really freaking out now. She found herself clinging to Kami, who was closer to her. She smiled apologeticly and tried not to scream or do something to draw attention to her.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:46 pm

IC: Jack

The Werewolf gave one last grolw before turning his head towards Kami and Nera.

"Come on," he muttered, "let's go."

He led the two away from the Vampyre, keeping silent for the most part, occasionally sniffing the air. When he was sure the Vampyre was not following them, he turned his head toward Nera.

"Well...I wonder what that was all about..."

He tried to laugh, but the terrified look on Nera's face caused it to fail.

"Man," he sighed, "well Nera, I'm torn between two options, taking your word that you won't mention any of this...or killing you."

He laughed nervously.

"I'm inclined to go with the former, and I'm pretty sure you are too. So, let's get you home, and no one you know will hear about this. Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Nera nodded slowly. She certainly didn't want to die. She just wanted to go home.

"I won't say anything. And I won't lie about that."
-----------------
Hailee was mad. She had eaten someone already, but she was still hungry. If only there was one werewolf and not two. That girl would have been her's. Still Hailee didn't let it get to her. She headed off looking for another meal.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:51 pm

"Hmph," Kami grunted as she shook Nera's arm from her body. "Humans can't be trusted."

Nobody can be trusted.

Still, she didn't want to kill the girl. She had spilt the blood of enough innocents as it was.

"We should just erase her memory. It's a win-win situation there. We don't have to worry about her telling the world about us, and she isn't dead."
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:27 am

Tristan looked as everybody left and he caught up to the human and two werewolves.

"Where are you guys headed off to."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:51 am

"Bastard's finally gone." Artemis muterred, she sat down and leaned back until she was laying down on the floor where the couch once was.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:08 pm

Felix nodded, "Come. The night is young and I really need to have my weapons upgraded."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:48 pm

"You can do that?" Jack asked with surprise.

"Well, alright, that sounds pretty good. I don't think Nera would mine forgetting it anyway."

"That plans sounds like a human one. The girl should be killed."

"I don't kill humans."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:44 pm

"I don't mind at all," Nera said. Although she didn't want to forget the two of them, especially Jack, she didn't want to do anything that might cost her her life.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:55 pm

"Uh..."

Kami awkwardly scratched the back of her head. She hadn't thought that he would actually let her do it... And the girl didn't seem to mind, either.

"I didn't actually mean..." She drifted off, still scratching the back of her head. Yes, she had the power to cast the spell, but that didn't mean that she had the knowledge or the control.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:01 pm

"Wait a minute..."

Jack turned with a raised eyebrow at Kami.

"You mean she'd forget everything? Well hell, we might as well just kill her, it'd be the same thing."

He shook his head.

"If you don't know for sure you can erase specific things, then we're not going to try it. I'm not going to destroy a human's life any more then I'd kill it."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:13 pm

"Well...," Kami muttered as she chewed on her lip. "That could be one of the possibilities..."

She glanced over at Jack and then back at the ground. "See, nobody's ever taught me..." Except Javy... But she didn't say that. The memories were too painful, too fresh. And the human girl had no right to know.

Still, even... even Javy had only been able to teach her so much, for he had had no magic of his own.

Her head swiveled at the sound of a voice, belonging to the werewolf from earlier. "No where and everywhere," she said, blurting out the first thing that came to mind.

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:40 pm

"What? But I need to sleep, go upgrade your weapons by yourself," She slurred tiredly, beginning to close her eyes as she laid on the floor.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:55 pm

"You sleep during the night? What kind of Vampyre are you?!" Felix exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:58 am

((Did you guys pay attention to my post?))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:27 am

"You wanna hear my story, let me sleep and i promise I'll tell you in the morning." She said, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampyres vs Slayers
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next