New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:38 pm

"Listen, William, ulrich is gonna be here soon, please go. We promise that if anything happens, you'll be the first to know." She assured him, her fingers slightly crossed behind her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:20 am

Yumi

"You should just go, William." Yumi said with a sigh. "I promise to personally tell you what we do find, no matter what it is. Ok? Now you need to get out of here before Ulrich gets here. You should still remember that my boyfriend still doesn't like you that much."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:01 am

William was going to argue, but he felt that he couldn't win this situation. He looked at Yumi hard.

"I'll hold you to that Yumi." Then he turned and walked off. About five minutes later, Ulrich, half-dragging Odd, appeared.

"Did we miss anything?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:51 pm

"No, you didn't," Jeremie lied quickly. The last thing they needed was for Ulrich to be suspicious of William, "We should head for the Factory. Come on."

With that said, he headed for the manhole cover which would take them to the sewer that led there.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Aelita followed her boyfriend to the entrance. She was very relieved that William had left. The last thing they needed was Ulrich and William fighting.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:11 am

Yumi

Yumi followed her friends to the sewers. After noticing that the equipment they used to get to the factory the fastest was no longer there, Yumi remembered they had taken those away some time after Xana's final defeat. The young girl groaned.

"Gah, I hate running."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:58 am

"Ahhhh, why'd we have to get rid of those?" Aelita asked herself, and started walking along the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:00 pm

"We didn't think we'd need them!" Jereme breathed, gasping for air as he ran. He really needed to exercise more, not just the little amount he did to stay thin and healthy.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:56 pm

"Yeah but it's tiring running all the way there," Odd complained. Ulrich shook his head at his friends. He didn't mind too much.

"Let's just hurry. Maybe we can bring them back later."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Aelita was breathing heavily.
"It really goes to show how far the factory actually is." She said, but she stopped speaking after that so she wouldn't run out of breather.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:17 pm

At last, when Jeremie felt like his appendix was about to explode, they reached the factory. He smiled gratefully and headed towards the elevators, gesturing for the others to follow him. When they reached the supercomputer, Jeremie began running a few programs.

"Okay. These should tell us what's been messing with the Supercomputer and Lyoko," he announced.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:58 am

Yumi

"Good. Hopefully it won't take too long." Yumi replied after having caught her breath. Her eyes snapped back toward the computer after a second, though, as a familiar warning sound rang and the symbol of an activated Tower appeared on the screen. Yumi's eyes widdened.

"No...it...it can't be...this is a mistake, right? Right?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:15 pm

Ulrich stared at the screen. He was with Yumi. This had to be a mistake.

"Maybe the computer is malfunctioning or something," he said.

Odd shrugged. "Well it is what it is. If XANA's back we'll just have to kick his ass again."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:35 pm

"Because that was so easy before." Aelita said sarcastically. She was trying to lighten the mood but really she was worried. What if something like last time happened. She was trying to ready herself for the worst.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:56 pm

"Don't worry. I have the programs for the vehicles with me. We should be able to investigate the tower faster that way and if Xana is back...." he looked grim at that statement, "Then we will have to figure out what went wrong last time."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:33 am

"So, should we go down to the scanners?" Aelita asked Jeremie. She was a little apprehensive about opening the scanners again, but they would never know if they didn't try.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Jerremie sighed before reluctantly nodding, "It's the only way to make sure that the programs are running right. You'll have to see with your own eyes in order for us to know for sure the Tower was activated or my programs have a bug in them."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:57 am

Yumi

"....Alright. If it can prove this is just some mistake..." Yumi replied reluctantly. "I'll go to Lyoko one last time. I just...Xana's dead. He has to be. This is just all some big...mistake. Some sort of bug in Lyoko. It has to be. We killed Xana two years ago. He can't be..."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:27 am

"Come on, Yumi." Aelita sighed. She headed over and opened the elevator, stepping inside. "Lyoko..... Hmph" she murmured, it felt strange because of how long it had been since she talked about it.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Odd and Ulrich followed Aelita and Yumi. It would seem that they would have to return to Lyoko.

"Well it could be worst," Odd said. How he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Jeremie began the process with the the scanners, "Scanner Odd. Scanner Ulrich. Scanner Yumi. Scanner Aelita. Transfer Odd. Transfer Ulrich. Transfer Yumi. Transfer Aelita. Virtualization."

He pressed enter. As soon as they appeared in Lyoko, he began uploading their vehicles, "Now you're in the Arctic Sector and the Tower should be north of you. Be on the lookout for trouble, just incase."

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:15 am

((You said Odd twice, AI.))

Yumi

Yumi blinked and felt a little disoriented upon being transfered to Lyoko. She looked around, startled at how....different it felt to be back in Lyoko, again. She had gotten used to the loss of senses and whatnot after constantly going over to Lyoko two years ago, but now....the differences were startling, and it made Yumi feel somewhat sick. Hopefully it wouldn't take her long to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:02 pm

(Oh, sorry. Fixed it.)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:13 pm

Aelita wobbled for a moment. She had spent a long time in Lyoko, but she figured that it only took a couple months to get used to being back in the real world again.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:56 pm

Ulrich felt a bit disoriented and he made sure not to move. He has a feeling he might trip if he did. After he got his bearings he nodded.

"Thanks Jeremie."

Odd stretched and grinned. It had been far too long. He was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next