New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:48 am

Johan

"I myself look foward to starting this school. I've heard nothing but good things about it from my parents. I look forward to starting the school year with you all. I'm sure I'll have a lovely time." Johan gave everyone present in the assembly that he faced a grand and sincere smile. Coincidentally, Johan noticed that a lot of the female students he could see seemed to take pleasure in his smile. Hm. How odd. Well, it hardly mattered. Perhaps the French were like that. Father had said they were a strange people.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:45 pm

((So...anyone else gonna post or what? I'm ready to move passed the Assembly.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:22 pm

(Same here.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:23 pm

(Me too)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:34 pm

(Alright then. Skip to the next day?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:41 pm

((Sure, why not.))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:12 pm

((Why not, weekend time would be good for going back to the factory.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:38 pm

(Alright then.)

Jeremie yawned as he pulled on his maroon shirt. The gang had agreed to meet early at the Factory to find out whether Xana was back or not and he had made sure to set his alarm clock to wake him up early.

With that in mind, he quietly exited his room, deciding to see if Aelita would let him walk her to the factory or if Ulrich needed help getting Odd to wake up or the other way around.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:32 pm

Aelita Pulled a Black sweater-dress that had pink stripes, matching Black leggings, a pair of Brown boots, and a matching Black and Pink striped knit hat.she brushed her hairt and teeth. Afterward, she went out of her room and started toward Jeremy's room.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Ulrich put on clothes (too lazy to describe them) and looked at his roommate sighing.

"Odd wake up."

"Mmm. No. I don't want to."

"You have to."

Odd just kept on sleeping. Ulrich frowned and then moved to the bed. Then he flipped the bed causing Odd to fall to the ground.

"Oww."

"Not get dressed."
-----------
William paced the hallway. He had to know if XANA was back. But there was no way his ex-friends would tell him anything. Maybe he had to go check on it by himself.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:34 am

Yumi

Yumi somewhat calmly waited for her friends at the arranged meeting point, in the woods outside the school. She glanced at her watch and hoped they would arrive soon. She was getting a little impatient with them. While she highly doubted Xana was still alive, she was eager to get this over with. They had to make sure, for good, that Xana was dead and Lyoko's reactivation was just a fluke or something.

Yumi knew it was also likely they might come across another possibility, but she didn't want to think about it.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:23 pm

William headed into the woods and then cursed. He saw Yumi up ahead. There was no way he would be able to get by her and into the factory through his entrance. But maybe he could convince her to let him go.

"Yumi!"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Jeremie smiled slightly when he opened his door to find Aelita standing there. He offered her his hand, "You want me to walk you, Princess?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:59 pm

She smiled as she saw Jeremie. She slipped her hand int to his. "Yup." She said cheerily, swinging his hand a bit.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Jeremie grinned at her, only blushing a little as she slipped her hand into his. He began to walked down the hallway, past Odd's and Ulrich's room, towards the exit. He spoke, "Somehow, shutting down the supercomputer never gets old."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:44 pm

"I don't know, I think it might after the fifth time." Aelita joked, but she was also thinking, she was curious about what had happened at the factory, but even more so about the new teacher. The woman looked exactly like Aelita's mother, but her son didn't. It was quite possible, but Aelita couldn't get it off her mind. She was very excited to go back to class on Monday, which was a first.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:58 am

Yumi

Yumi stopped short upon hearing the voice and, after looking around, saw William. She froze and gave him a nervous smile.

"Oh, hi, William. What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:35 pm

"I could ask you the exact same question," William said, moving closer to his ex-crush. He gave her a hard look. "If XANA isn't back, then you shouldn't be here either. I know where you're going. I am not an idiot." Then William soften. "I just want to help you guys."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:01 am

Yumi

"....You'll have to wait for Jeremy and see what he says." Yum finally said after some internal debate.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:32 pm

"Yeah, I suppose the novelty does wear off," Jeremie told her with a grin as they exited the building and headed for the forest. He was about to greet Yumi when he saw William.

"W-William? What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:19 pm

"Hello William, Yumi, thanks for waiting." Aelita smiled at them both.
"So what brings you here, William?" William wasn't so bad but she knew that if he was still around when Ulrich got here, things would not be so friendly.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:50 pm

(You have this post and my next to get William gone or he and Ulrich will fight. Just because of ZCF post)

Ulrich and Odd got out of their room and were heading to the forest when Sam stepped into view. Odd walked over to her.

"Hey Sam."

"Hi Odd. Ulrich."
---------------
"I felt like you guys were lying to me yesterday," William explained. "If XANA is back I want to help you against him if it is him."

He looked at all of the ones here. "Please. It was awful being possessed by him. I want to get my revenge if I can. Let me prove that I can help you."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:01 pm

Aelita put on a stern face.
"Listen, William. Xana is not back, let's get that straight. There was a bug in the computers and we're checking it out. Two, the reason you can't come is because, first, revenge is never a reason. If you do something irrational, it could be dangerous, and second, if Ulrich finds you here, he won't be happy." Aelita told him. She was surprised at herself, she wasn't normally one to be so forceful, but she had been anxious lately, and she did not feel like waiting around for Ulrich to stop yelling so they could find out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:53 pm

"This is just a one-time thing," Jeremie continued, slightly surprised by how firm Aelita sounded. He must have rubbed off on her when he was being a little overprotective. He continued, "If Xana's back, we'll tell you. The last thing we want is for you to be unprepared incase Xana comes after you."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:01 pm

William shook his head at the couple. They didn't understand. They were never under XANA's control like he was. It was horrible. And secretly William was afraid that he would be possessed again. He didn't want that.

"Yumi, come on. You agree that I should come right?"
-------------
Ulrich sighed as Odd started to flirt with Sam. They had to get going and Odd was delaying them.

"You know what Odd. I think we should hang out more," Sam said, smiling brightly at Odd. Odd grinned back at her.

"That sounds awesome. But um...you aren't too busy hanging out with William?"

"William? Nah. He's a little too spacy for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next