New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:26 pm

"Now, remember. Check the tower and come right back. This is just to see if Xana's active again. When we find out that this is a bug, we're shutting the Supercomputer down," Jeremie said firmly, remembering how reluctant Ulrich and Odd were to shut down the supercomputer last time.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Yumi

Yumi traveled on her vehicles and traveled with the others as they headed toward the Tower. Yumi desperately hoped that Jeremie was right about this being a bug; though so far it appeared to be true. They hadn't encountered any monsters yet. Maybe this was just a computer bug....

As they arrived at the Tower, Yumi blinked and noticed there was a figure near the Tower, apparently waiting for them. She hesitantly landed near the Tower, and got a better look at said figure. It was....not a monster, but an avatar like her and the others. It looked human, though most of its body was covered by massive black armor. Only its head could really be made out; he didn't look like anybody Yumi recognized. And...

The Japanese girl gasped, and her eyes widened. The symbol of Xana was centered on the avatar's forehead.

The figure's right arm went to its side, and withdrew a gleaming sword similiar to that of a Samurai. The mysterious avatar shifted into an aggressive stance and spoke out in a loud, booming voice.

"You. Will. All. Die."

Last edited by Magus1108 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:07 pm

"Be careful," Jeremie almost shouted into the headphone, "Whatever this thing is, it has 200 lifepoints!"

He frowned. Xana was definitely alive now, which meant he would be after revenge. He rubbed his head. How did Xana survive. His antivirus was foolproof!
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Aelita gasped, she almost fell off her vehicle as she stopped.
"What- what is that thing?" she stuttered. It was almost.... Human looking...
"We need to get it away from the tower so I can shut it down." Aelita told them.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:14 pm

Ulrich and Odd stopped and exchange troubled looks. This looked really bad.

"We can try to draw it away," Ulrich suggested.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:17 pm

(Excuse me for double posting

Name: Alison Daniels (not actual last name of course)
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=aelita#/dfqo5b
Lyoko Form?: She wears a black bodysuit with a white streak across her chest and running down the right side of her leg. She wears a blak knee boot on her right and a white shorter boot on her left and black gloves. Also two gun hostlers on each side of her. She has a black line running from the bottom of her left eyes down to the top of her collar.
Lyoko Weapons/Abilities: Alison uses guns as her weapons. She also has the ability to sprout black energy wings and fly. She can also deactivate towers.
Personality: Alison is someone who makes their presence known. She has a lot of energy and enjoys teasing others. Alison has little time for idiots or people who think highly of themselves. Alison also is a very introverted person in terms of her past and talking about herself. She can't stand to see people being bullied or controlled and will get into fights if she has to.
History: Alison is Aelita's older sister, although no one besides her mother and father know this. When Alison was young she stepped into a scanner during a test run and was transported to Lyoko. She was not able to return because she was sent to a glitch area that cannot be accessed properly. So Alison spent her life in Lyoko or at least a piece of it. She was able to gather some information and she is constantly trying to find her way out.
Other:)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Aelita watched the thing in contemplation.
"Let's do this." She said firmly. She carefully stepped down from her vehicle.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Ulrich and Odd nodded to eachother and got ready to fight. This looked like it was going to be a challenging fight but they had to get to the tower.

Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Aelita took a cautious step towards the monster, she had never seen anything like it and her Lyoko weapons were very limited, as her main ability was that of deactivating towers. She also knew that Xana's monsters had a habit of trying to throw her into the digital sea. She took a couple more steps, to see what the monster would do.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:48 pm

Yumi, Monster

Yumi moved into a defensive pose, while the unknown Monster simply stared at them. Then it raised its sword and, in a flash, rushed toward Yumi. It proved too fast and before the young girl could dodge, the Monster's sword cut through her. Yumi cried out and tumbled to the ground at the force of the sword's impact against her virtual avatar. Within a few seconds she started to devirtualize.

The Monster stared at his remaining foes, and raised a hand and beckoned them forth. As if daring them to attack him.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:06 pm

Ulrich frowned as the monster attacked Yumi and she devirtualize. He moved forward to attack the monster.

"Aaahhhh!!"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:19 pm

"Yumi!" Aelita called.
"Jeremy, how are we supposed to get around this thing? It's a landmass!" she asked frantically
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:01 pm

Jeremie cursed, banging his fists against the wall before typing, trying find some way, anyway to help. He spoke, "I don't... Wait, I have an idea. Wait... I can transfer both Ulrich's and Odd's lifepoints into Odd's energy shield and you can make a run for the tower. It should be able to take three attacks, four if we're lucky."

Inwardly, he added that he could also transfer Aelita's lifepoints, but it could be dangerous since if she got devirtualized, Xana would succeed at whatever he was attempting.

(I'm thinking one of the gang's parents be under attack now. Your thoughts, guys?)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Ulrich drew back and moved back towards the group. He wanted to attack the monster, but Jeremie's plan wouldn't work if he got devirtualized right now.

"I'm up for it."

'Yeah! Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:29 pm

"Go for it Jeremie. I'll take my scooter so I can get to the tower as fast as possible." she told him, backing up qnd hopping onto her vehicle.
"I'm ready, how bout you guys?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:13 am

((Hm. An interesting idea. Though I had a thought of...something perhaps attacking Jeremy in the control room.))

Monster

The Monster turned its eyes to Odd, and began to stalk toward the cat-eared boy. Then, in an instant, it appeared before the boy, and raised its sword to slash him.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:29 am

"Odd!" Aelita yelled, but she saw her chance, and ran behind the thing towards the tower.
" Jeremie, tell me you already transfered their lifepoints?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:43 am

Odd looked at the Monster and yelled out as it's sword came down at him. He knew he should try and flee, but he had a feeling it would be pointless.

(Do you think it possible to bring in Alison now to deactivate the tower for them or should I wait until later?)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:16 pm

(Perhaps later.)

Jeremie frantically pressed the keys on the keyboard, at last pressing enter. He spoke, "I transferred them! Odd, use your shield now and get Aelita to the tower!

Slowly, a mist rose out of a traffic light. It went unnoticed mostly and quickly sped its way into the ear of passing by construction worker. He gripped his wrench, eyes flashing with Xana's symbol before looking around and spotting Mr. Ishiyama. He quietly walked behind him, suppressing a roar as he prepared to lunge at him with it.

(Can you play Yumi's dad, Magus?)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:41 pm

Odd nodded and used his shield.

"Let's go!"
------
Alison closed her eyes as she felt a wave pass over her. She shiver which made her frown. There were no tempature here. Something was off.

Alison kept her eyes closed. It didn't matter. It didn't touch her. She was alone, isolated. Nothing would change that.

(She won't appear yet. I just wanted to post with her.)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Aelita was close to the tower now. She turned back and looked to see uow odd was doing, and to make sure the monster wasn't following her. She turned back around to narrowly miss hitting a rock, but it slowed her down some.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:57 pm

((Actually AI, I think it might be more interesting if this attack happened off screen.))

Yumi

The elevator door opened and Yumi, somewhat dizily, walked in to the computer room.

"What's happened since I got devirtualized?" She asked..

Monster

The monster's sword was stopped by Odd's shield, which caused the creature to let out a hiss. It lifted its sword again, though paused upon noticing Aelita's trip. Its eyes narrowed into slits, and the beast rushed toward Aelita.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Aelita didn't look back. She sped up as much as she could. She couldn't help but to yell a bit out of fright. She wasn't sure she could outrun the monster and if she couldn't then it was all over.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:09 pm

(Ah. Got it.)

Jeremie watched the screen, his hands clenching the armrests of his chair. He gasped when he saw what was happening and for a moment, forgot that Aelita now devirtualized when she was "killed" in Lyoko, "Aelita!"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:31 pm

"Jeremie, will I make it to the tower?!" she asked urgently, wishing her scooter went faster. She was almost there, maybe she could make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next