New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:50 pm

"Yes, you can! Just use your wings, remember!" Jeremie exclaimed, remembering one of the last powers he designed for his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Alison blinked and shook her head, half asleep as she always was. It was easier to live this way with nothing to do. When she dreamed she was freer. But something was wrong. She could feel it.

Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:58 pm

"Wings. Right." she told herself. She spread the energy wings she had forgotten about. She tried to fly right from the scooter, but it had been a while and she ended up tumbling on the digital ground. She gasped, but got back up as quick as she could, and flew towards the tower.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:00 am

Monster

The creature growled, and sent a ranged attack at Aelita by swinging his sword like a boomerang at her, hoping the blade might be able to knock her down or, better yet, slice through her and devirtualize the pest.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:09 pm

"Aelita, it's attacking you again," Jeremie warned with a frown as he began typing. He had to do something. Anything.

(Actually, you can reveal your character now if you want, Toko).
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:15 am

(Awesome)

Alison felt something tearing at her and then looked across the field she was in. All her life she had lived in his grassy field, waiting for the day her father would come and bring her out. Bring her back to reality. When that dreamed died she fell into her half-sleep waiting for something to end her existance.

And now there was a hole in her home. A tear in the glitch she had been dumped into by accident. And Alison was unsure of what was going on. But a feeling moved her towards the rip. She heard a male voice and frowned. People. There were people here.

She stepped through near a tower and looked at the scene. She heard more voices. She didn't understand what was happening. Then she looked at the pink hair girl being attacked by something and then Jeremie's voice.

"Aelita....."

Alison frowned at the monster then drew her guns and shot at it.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Aelita yelled in surprise and dove downwards to avoid gunshots. She tumbled once more onto the ground, groaning a bit before getting up. She looked at the girl. She didn't know she was, but something about the girl reminded her of her parents. Not nearly as much as the new teacher, though. She realized the girl was not shooting at her, but the monster. She stood for a moment to look at the girl. Aelita was standing a few feet from the tower. She looked at the other girl hesitantly before stepping in front of the tower to enter it.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:32 pm

"Hey guys, someone just appeared. Not a monster. The computer says it's someone named... Alison?" he asked, looking at the screen and examining the information that appeared about this new Warrior. She looked to mainly wield guns. That was odd for a Lyoko Warrior. Still, there had only ever been the five of them and William. He'd have to ask her about it later, whoever it was.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:10 pm

Aelita stopped.
"Allison?" she asked. It seemed familiar, but extremely vague. Something she had maybe heard once. It was a fairly common name, but still. She looked at the girl one more time. She shook her head and stepped into the tower
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Alison flinched at the sound of Jeremie's voice. She looked around if she could see him and almost shot at the sky, but she knew she had to keep focus on the monster. It was interferring with her peaceful existance.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Aelita slowly began the process of deactivating the tower. She wondered how that girl got into Lyoko, after all, the supercomputer had been turned off when they got there. Maybe she was fake, but then, if she wasn't with Xana, would she devirtualize? Aelite stared at the screen. Code: Lyoko. Done.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:22 pm

"Alright," Jeremie stated, as he prepared the devirtualization program just incase, "Maybe we should talk to this Alison?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:15 pm

"Is she real, Jeremie, I mean can she devirtualize? Or is she a part of Lyoko?" Aelita asked. She really wanted to talk to the girl. She wondered how the girl had learned about Lyoko. They certainly didn't know her.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:59 pm

"Hmm... According to this, she can be devirtualized... But she also has some powers over Lyoko like you? The readings are strange," Jeremie confessed.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:15 pm

"Okay. Let's bring her out." Aelita said cheerily. She was really hoping this girl could help them figure out what was going on. She stepped out of the chamber and headed towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Odd stepped out of the chamber. He was curious about the girl too. She was kind of cute as well. If Sam was going to date William, then so be it. This Alison girl seemed...well from what he seen dangerous. But who knew.

"You don't think she's a trap set up by XANA?" Ulrich asked. He wanted to be sure they weren't bringing an enemy to the real world.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:34 pm

"We can at least talk to her," Jeremie reasoned, opening up the program he used to talk to Aelita with, "Hello, can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:55 am

Yumi

"Jeremy...are you sure about this? This girl could be some sort of...monster or something that Xana may have created." Yumi cautioned. After all that had been seen here today, she was willing to admit that, however horrible it was, Xana was now back. Somehow.

She...didn't quite know how to feel about that, yet. But Yumi would deal with her feelings soon enough.

((Hm. Is it spelled Jeremy or Jeremie? I think we keep going between both spellings, but I am curious as to which is the correct one.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:24 pm

(I believe Jeremie is the correct one)

Alison looked up at the sky confused. But she suddenly frowned. It was like she was waking up. In a way she was.

"Who is this? Who is talking to me? Why can't I see you?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:01 pm

"Can I talk to her Jeremie?" Aelita asked as she left the elevator. She wanted to see if maybe it would help if the girl could put a face with the voice she was speaking with.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:24 pm

"She helped us. I don't think Xana would have one of his monsters foil his plots," Jeremie told Yumi before nodding at Aelita before reluctantly handing over his headphones and chair.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Aelita thanked him and put on the headset.
"Hey Allison, it's Aelita. We have devirtualized and that's why you can't see us. We have a few questions for you." she said.
"What do you guys want to ask her?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:53 pm

"Ask her who she is," Jeremie suggested with a shrug. In truth, a million questions were buzzing through his mind, but this seemed like the most polite place to start.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:55 am

Alison flinched again, but she nodded. She was becoming more awake, more alert. Alison smiled at herself.

"I will answer them," she responded.

Ulrich and Odd nodded.

"That sounds like a good idea."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:58 pm

"Well, who are you?" Aelita asked politely. She had so many questions for the girl, but she didn't want to overwhelm her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next