New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)

Go down 
+2
sean_hiruki
Magus1108
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Sanjuro let Haru finish his speech and watched him console the woman. "Old man" he said calmly as he walked over to him, leaning next to him. "Don't you think....I ALREADY KNEW THAT?!" He gave the old man a well placed punch, aimed for the face. "DO YOU THINK ME SUCH A FOOL THAT I WOULD NOT HAVE PLANNED FOR THEM TO COUNTERATTACK? DO YOU THINK I AM BUT A WILD MAN WHO WAVES HIS SWORD AROUND WHILE PREACHING?! I know the consequences that occur when I draw my blade, Daimyo-chan." He stood up. "Your plan sucked anyhow. I mean...A PIG? A fucking pig was going to quell them? Bullshit. You forget the power of Greed, old man. For the greedy, there is no equal payment. They came back for more than you could give. That was the fucking point of coming here, you dolt. I shall pay for my own actions. I pay every time. But you....How fucking DARE you. Do NOT think of me as a fool, Haru. You cannot lie to me about who you are. YOU know this is all truly YOUR fault. YOU DARE hid yourself in a village as a simple farmer?! You have the audacity to wish for self peace when you did not stop him from stealing power!? How pathetic you have become, old man. Do not sit idly by, planning away while your fief burns and dies slowly. Do not wait for someone like myself or the Rebels to come and save your land for you. YOU HAVE LEGS, GET UP AND USE THEM! Don't wait for others to do what you should be able to do yourself. THAT GOES FOR ALL OF YOU VILLAGERS!"

Sanjuro looked around at them all. Disappointing... "Nothing changes it seems...The masses think themselves helpless, wishing for help. But when help arrives, they shun that help. A shame. Nevermind! I'll go myself!" He picked upand sheathed is wakizashi and then began to walk to the forest. He stopped and looked back at Haru, combing is hair back with his hand. This action caused some black gel to goo off his hair, revealing his hair's natural red color.
"My real name is Alexander McCullien. My Mother and myself are from a land called Ireland in the West. My Mother died while in your care, Haru. I'm sure you remember a red-haired woman as beautiful as a goddess? Her grave is just outside this village. If I die, than bury me with her. Either way, We won't meet again. See ya."
And with that, Sanjuro turned and walked into the forest....

"Come now, Captain Kuchiki! Your squad is elite! A simple barbarian could not have done this. " Musashi said, pulling out his katana and placing it on his shoulder. He smiled warmly at the Captain, "Excellent! Well done, Captain! You may leave now!" He took a swift step forward and impailed the captain with his blade. He pulled the sword out and in one motion, swung the blood off and sheathed it. He let Mia take care of the other three before saying, "Well well! Looks like we found a new recruit! Come, Mia! Let us meet our new friend, who is brave enough to kill evil in Human form"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:48 pm

Anika was beyond pissed. She gripped her sword and ran after Sanjuro not about to let him get away with insulting her grandfather. She knew she would be in trouble, but at that moment, Anika didn't care.

She moved fast, but quietly recalling her training. Drawing her blade, she didn't intend on killing Sanjuro. But she couldn't just let him go. So she moved in front of him, blocking him from leaving.

"You have no right, NO RIGHT, in speaking to my grandfather that way. You may call us cowards and we may be that, but that is because we refuse to cause more deaths than necessary in this fucking war."
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:41 pm

Sanjuro glared at her, "I have all the right in the world." He swiftly grabbed the blade of her sword, feeling the edge cut into his hand and began to pull it to the side. "Out of my way. Do you want me to kill Makasumi and secure your rightful place as Daimyo of this fief or not?" He let go of her sword and walked around her, letting his hand bleed freely. "If you want to stop me, than kill me. If not, than you better follow me."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:01 pm

Follow him? Was he inviting her to join him in his inane quest? Anika thought about it and nodded. She didn't want to get involved, but if she went with him, she might be able to make sure he doesn't destory her home or something worse.

"I'll come with you. But I will not apologies for yelling at you."
-------------------
Ketsuki heard a whispered conversation about there being a fight somewhere in the village nearby. She wondered if some kid got pissed or something else stupid, but as she listened, her curiousity was satisfied.

'So some guy attacked Makasumi's soldiers? He might be useful in our cause. But I'll leave that to the others. My family comes first.'
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:06 pm

"Apologize? When did I ever ask you to do that? What do I care if you are mad at me?" Sanjuro said before continuing to walk into the forest. His keen eyes noticed for sets of tracks made by men in a frantic hurry. He grinned and followed the tracks. "Those soldiers really must have been scared to make footprints like these. Heh,guess I really am an Oni."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:11 pm

"You're an ass. Did you know that," Anika asked, but then shook her head. "Why are you acting like this anyways? Before you were more respectful and polite. Not that you'd tell me, but I'm curious none-the-less."

Anika had a feeling her grandfather was only to kill her when she got back. Not only did she leave the house and then chase after Sanjuro, but now she was going with him.

"You know what forget that question. How about instead I ask: Would you rather I call you Sanjuro or by your real name?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:22 pm

((Mind slowing things down a bit? I had not intended things to get moving quite this fast. Nor had I intended for Anika to leave, just yet.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:27 pm

(Sry. Sanjuro could force her to return to her home. Or he could make a sexist comment and she'll probably leave. XD0
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:52 pm

((It's fine. Sure, either idea is fine with me, so long as sean's ok with it.))
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:38 am

((Actually I was planning on her following Sanjuro. If I really have to, I'll send her back, though.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:55 am

(I don't mind either way. So...um...which will it be?)

Taijun walked outside, breathing deeply in the fresh air. He was still a little uneasy after what had just happened. He really didn't like Senya and it appeared at the feeling was mutual.

"He's really going to kill me someday," he muttered grimly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:11 am

((Perhaps Anika could follow Sanjuro in time, but not just yet. I at least want to reveal Haru's true identity to Anika and her brother before that happens, as well as Velox to starting to play as Anika's brother. I could have some bandits or something of the like heading toward Haru's village, forcing Anika and Sanjuro to go back and defend it. Or at least Anika. How's that?))
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:54 pm

((Alright. And Mia still has knife work needs doing. I can't really post as Musashi until I know what she does.))

Sanjuro almost paused, then he grinned a little, "I suppose I am. I'll just say that events can change ones attitude to fit a situation." He stopped, "As for my name...Sanjuro...Alexander is a name I do not use often."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:03 pm

"Ok then," Anika said nodding. She was a little uncomfortable around Sanjuro right now. There was just something off about the guy to her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:54 pm

Mia

Mia made quick of the remaining soldiers before turning to Musashi. "So, what shall we do now?"

?

As Sanjuro and Anika made their way, a man with two arrows sticking out of his chest stumbled into view. The man attempted to run toward them before collasping.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Anika saw the man and ran over to him. She looked at his wounds and frowned. She didn't think she could help him. So instead she leaned over him.

"Hey! What happened? Can you hear me? Can you speak?"
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:04 am

Sanjuro had luckily caught the man before he fell to the ground. Calmly, though his eyes full of concern, he checked the man's vital signs. He was dieing, Sanjuro could tell that much. "What happened? Who attacked you?"

Musashi began to walk, "To the village, of course! I would very much like to test this ronin myself."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:03 pm

?

"Bandits!" the dying man gasped out, staring at the two. He pointed a shaking hand to the east.

"Bandits from the northern fiefs are heading for the nearby village....I...was one of the sentry guards, and barely escaped with my life. Please, hurry....you must warn them, before..." the man trailed off, losing the strength to speak. The mortally wounded man slowly closed his eyes and died in Sanjuro's hands.

Mia

"Very well. Lead....do you hear something?" Mia asked suddenly, focusing her strength on her hearing. She thought she heard...something. The sound of....marching footsteps in the distance?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Anika stood and shallowed hard. Bandits were going to attack her village? She couldn't allow something like that, but she doubted she could take them all on her own. Anika looked back towards her home and then to Sanjuro and the dead man.

"Sanjuro I have to--Please understand that I can't just abandoned them now."
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:55 am

Sanjuro slowly put the dead man down and closed his eyes. "I'm sorry I could not save you..." He gave the man a quick prayer and stood up. He walked past Anika, "DOn't bother explaining. We have to hurry." And with that he bolted towards the village.

Musashi nodded. "I hear it...Let's go!" He began to sprint towards the village, hoping to the Kami that it was not who he thought it was.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:51 am

Mia

Mia nodded and quickly followed Sanjuro. Well, so much for a peaceful walk in the forest...

Mahurio (Haru)

"Where is that girl!" Mahurio hissed to himself, pacing back and forth near the entrance to the village. Anika...what was that girl thinking, going with that dangerous man!? She could get herself killed.

Haru turned his head as he saw Sanjuro sprinting in the distance. What was going on now? Was he returning his granddaughter?
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:44 am

"HARU! GATHER YOUR WARRIORS! BANDITS ARE COMING!" Sanjuro shouted as he ran. He came to a halt in front of Haru. "They should be here in less than a half an hour. We don't have time to set up a defense." He heard someone running towards them. "Who the hell is that?"

Musashi bolted towards the village, where he noticed two men and a woman standing at the entrance. "WHich one of you is the head of this village?"

Sanjuro swiftly put his hand on his sword, looking at the man in suspect. "And you are?"

Muashi looked at the ronin, "Major General* Musashi from Miyamoto Village. No need to draw your sword on me, Rurouni. I am not an enemy. I am here to help."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:57 am

Anika was close behind Sanjuro. Well at least he was going to help her village. Maybe he wasn't such a bad guy after all. A little crazy sure, but not bad.

She smiled as she saw her grandfather and felt a little ashamed as well, but she was more anxious about the bandits and not getting in trouble right now. Of course that changed when two other people arrived.

Anika looked at them with a vague interest. Like they needed more drama to deal with right now.

"Help us how," Anika questioned the man. "Besides what makes you think we'll need help?"
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:59 am

"Besides the fact that your daimyo and his clan have been harassing you since he took power, you also have a big group of...bandits, I believe I heard the ronin call them. Trust me, you'll need all the help you can get. " Musashi stated bluntly. "As for how? Well no time to think of a plan. Gather all the villagers, man or woman who can fight and defend themselves. We have to face them head on....but not before taking half of them out. Do you have any weapons to use against sieges? Even scolding hot water would do."

Sanjuro grinned. "...Something is different about you, Musashi-san. Alright...Heh, not like we got anything else to lose. I trust you. But sadly, Oji-san Haru over here is the self proclaimed head of this village, not me. His choice."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Anika just nodded. It seemed that everyone wanted to help their village, though it was still unclear as to why their village in particular. Anika looked at her grandfather waiting for what he would say. She also gave him a look that said, "Should I help in the fighting?" If the Makasumi Clan saw her skills she was afraid she'd be taken. Maybe killed. Besides she wasn't sure if her grandfather wanted her to put herself at risk since she just came back not too long ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next