New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)

Go down 
+2
sean_hiruki
Magus1108
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) Empty
PostSubject: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:27 pm

In the island nation of Japan, it is a time of great peril. As of right now no one person rules over all of Nippon. There are various warlords, each competing for control over the nation. Some are good, and others are completely evil. For generations, war has been a constant reality. Dynasties rose and fell, heroes came and went, and villains conquered and destroyed. For the regular citizens of Japan, their world is nightmarish. They could die at any time, through war, starvation, or disease. Many are lucky if they are not recruited into the various armies, or to live their lives completely in peace.

Our story takes place in the land of Otosuki, one of the many territories that make up the nation. It is under the control of the Makasumi Clan, the current holder of power and one of the strongest kingdoms vying for Japan’s control, for the moment. The ruler of this Clan is Takachi Makasumi, an oppressive dictator. He is a power hungry, greedy, and corrupt samurai who wants total control over his country. He will crush any who stand in his way. Many have attempted to remove the Makasumi from power in Otosuki, but all the rebellions have ended in failure.

Hope for the peasants in this land is bleak. Men of young ages are recruited every few years into the Makasumi army. Few ever return home. The women, the older men, the elderly, and the young children are the main sources of labor in almost all the villages and towns in Otosuki. They constantly toil in the many fields, for if they do not produce a certain amount of food for their Lords then they will be punished. It is a desperate time for many, and nearly all of those being oppressed wish to see the Makasumi Clan overthrown. At this moment, that is very unlikely.

However, there is still hope. Evil cannot exist for long until the forces of good attempt to overthrow the evil. A small but growing force of deserters from Makasumi’s army is converging together, to attempt an attack on the evil Takachi and his followers. They are supplied with weapons from other kingdoms that wish to see the Makasumi overthrown, and their numbers increase steadily. All other rebellions have failed in the past, but this new one seeks to be different.

When the Deserter Army strikes, what will become of the land of Otosuki? Will the Makasumi Clan be cast away from power, or will the deserters be defeated? What will become of the innocent peasants, who are caught up in all of this? Only time may tell....

RULES

1: No Godmoding or Mary Sues please.

2: If you want to work for Takachi, make it known on your application.

3: No killing characters without my and the player's permission.

4: At least three through five sentences per post. No one-liners.

5: Be creative with your samurai.

6: You can be a ninja, but PLEASE do not use models from Naruto. They are not real ninja. Really, they act more like samurai or samurai like warriors rather than true ninjas.

7: I will only allow up to four female samurai. However, female ninjas (if ninjas are made) are allowed.

8: Attire should fit the era. Kimonos, Hakamas, ect. ect.

9: Honorifics are not needed, but you may use them if you want to.

10: Say, “Way of the Samurai 3 is the best Samurai game ever!” if you want to be accepted.

11: It is recommended that if you want to be young, that you be a student of an older samurai. If you wish to be a student of a samurai and your character has yet to meet his/her teacher, then we can work something out.

12: I can add to or change the rules as I see fit.

13: Please have proper grammar and spelling.

14: This RP is rated T.

15: You may have as many characters as you want, so long as you keep track of them.

Needed Characters:

Takachi Makasumi: (He is available if anyone wishes to take him)
Leader of Deserter Army: sean_hiruki

Character Sheets:

Username:
Character:
Which Side: (Makasumi Clan, Deserter Army, Peasants, Neutral?)
Personality:
History:

Username: Magus1108
Character: Senya Onordia
Appearance: Black hair and blue eyes. Wears sandals and a blue robe.
Which Side: Makasumi Clan
Personality: Senya is an evil person, likes to inflict pain on others, since he had been hurt numerous times in his training. Is cruel and cold to others. He regards those who not samurai, or who use the sword for good, as 'weak' and deserve to be crushed.

History: Senya has had a troubled past. He lived in a village where rouge samurai reigned unchecked, and slaughtered and stole whenever they pleased. When he was eight, rouge samurai killed his parents because they didn't have enough yen to pay them. He did the best he could to fight them, which wasn't much. Still, the rouge samurai that killed his parents was impressed with him, since he had chosen to try to fight him instead of running away. He took him as his apprentice and trained him in the ways of the sword.

His training was horrible, and he was constantly put in pain of some sort. The rouge claimed it was to help him block out pain, to become a better samurai. Senya doubted that. When he was fifteen, he was forced to slaughter a neighboring village. If he hadn't, his remaining family would have been killed and his two cousins would have been forced to go through the same training he had. At first, he didn't like murderering others. But over the years, he got used to it. In fact, he started to like it, the thrill of taking another's life.

When he was twenty-two, he completed his training and killed his master. During the next five years, he traveled across Japan, becoming a sword-for-hire. He was eventually hired by Takachi, and has stuck with him so far.

Last edited by Magus1108 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:14 pm

I call the head of the Rebel army. And I got another Character. I had him made, but it deleted itself before I could post it. I'll make it again soon.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:34 pm

“Way of the Samurai 3 is the best Samurai game ever!”

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Character: Taijun Muyako
Apperance: https://2img.net/h/i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv91/AnimeFreakozoid/045.jpg
Personality: Taijun is a very serious guy, but he is also unsure of himself. He hates to make mistakes and will punish himself if he does anything wrong. Taijun is not a cruel person though and treats everyone with some level of respect. But he really doesn't let his emotions make descions for him. He does what he is told and follows the rules, but he will not do something that he deems morally wrong.
History: Taijun was born into a poor family and since he was able, he had been working in the fields trying to make sure that his family survives. One day some kids were having a fake sword fight when they should have been working and Taijun decided to intercept and make them go back to work. Sadly he got involved in the sword fight too. Using a stick he was able to defend himself barely; Just long enough for some adults to stop it. Taijun swore he was going to be servely punished, but instead he was recruited into Makasumi's army. Taijun was only 15 at the time.

After being recruited, Taijun spent many harsh years training under a master Samuri and many times he wanted to run away or die. But eventually he became a master himself. He was suppose to kill his master, but instead he told him to just quit and become a peasant. The years in training service had kind of brainwashed Taijun into think that Makasami was right in what he was doing.

Character: Anika Yurinao
Apperance: https://2img.net/h/i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss310/Mizubear/Anime%20Girls/Uh-Oh.jpg
Which Side: Neutral (Ninja)
Personality: Anika is a headstrong woman. She doesn't like being told what to do and is kind of rebellious. She does treat her grandfather with respect and honor, but she doesn't really extend this to other adults unless she thinks they deserve it. Anika has a soft spot for children, especially those with no parents. She is actually a reserve person and focuses on helping everyone she can, but when in a fight or when someone questions her choices, Anika becomes stubborn and at times reckless. She believes that there is no good or evil, only the choices that we make that shape our lives.
History: Anika is Haru's granddaughter. When she learned that her mother died and how, Anika was only midly upset. This is because she had decided that she shouldn't let the death of someone she didn't know effect her. She said that Haru was her parent and that was that. As she grew up, Anika made it a point to learn all she could from Haru so that she wouldn't die at an early age like her mother. She too chose to remain neutral but her reason was because she didn't understand the conflicts in the first place.

At the age of 16, Anika left to go train by herself. She told her brother and grandfather that she had to develop her strength alone and that she would return someday. She did a couple weeks before she turned eighteen as a fairly powerful ninja. She moved back in with Haru because she wants to help him, but also because she doesn't want to get too caught up in the fighting at least not yet. As a ninja she still fights, but mainly through jobs she gets.

Character: Ketsuki Momoshikiya
Apperance: https://2img.net/h/i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo196/Yuzuhari/Anime-Ninja.jpg
Which Side: Deserter Army
Personality: Ketsuki is a pretty opinionated person, but she isn't outspoken at all. She tends to keep her ideas to herself because she was always put down in her family for speaking out. Ketsuki is kind of a motherly figure looking out for others and doing her best to make sure everyone is in check. Although she is quiet, Ketsuki is a good planner which helps her in a fight. She is also a hardworker and likes to keep active.
History: Ketsuki lived in a family who strongly supported Makasami and everything he stood for. For a while so did Ketsuki, although at times she felt a little unsure about it. She wasn't as poor as some people and Ketsuki never mind working. She felt calmer when she had something productive to do. But one day her views changed. One of her older brothers was killed by someone from the Deserter Army. Her family was very grief stricken, but were forced to work anyways. Ketsuki never got to see her brother buried or burned or give any kind of funeral. She didn't even think that the Makasami Clan actually cared about him and that he was probably lying somewhere being eaten by animals.

Ketsuki didn't want to actually to run away or to join the Deserter Army. All she wanted to do at first when she left her family at 18 was to find out if her brother was even treated with the same respect and dignity. So when she ran into someone from the Deserter Army she was shocked. She wasn't able to learn what happened, but her anger drove her to join them. Since then Ketsuki had been training and has been a master for a couple months, though she tends to act more as an aid.

Finished

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:51 pm

The reserves are noted. By the way Toko, that middle pic link isn't working.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:43 pm

I reserve...pretty much what Toko did. 3 character from each side, including one that's neutral.

“Way of the Samurai 3 is the best Samurai game ever!” (I'm kind of reluctant in stating that because I have never played that game before, I'm curtios about Sean's opinion, and I wanna know if it's available for a Nintendo system so I can play it.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:12 pm

Reserve noted. Far as I know, WotS 3 is only for 360 and Playstation. It just came out in America a month or two ago.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:33 pm

Character: Mahurio 'Haru' Makasumi
Apperance: http://lubliner.deviantart.com/art/Samurai-88562358
Which Side: Neutral, is sympathetic to the plight of the peasants.
Personality: Mahurio is kind, and a gentle man. Much unlike his nephew. He can be fierce and aggressive when need be.
History: Mahurio is the uncle of the Makasumi Clan's current leader, Takachi Makasumi. When he was younger, Mahurio once ruled the Makasumi clan. Back then it was not so bad, and he had been a kind leader to his people. However, his younger brother staged a coup and overthrew Mahurio. In the progress his wife was killed. Mahurio fled into the night as his forces fought a losing battle, clutching his newborn daugther to his chest. Mahurio went into hiding, wanting to protect his daughter and have her lead a peaceful life. His concern for her overruled his vengence against his brother.

Decades passed, and Mahurio, now known as Haru, became the leader of a local villiage. Mahurio's nephew killed his father and became the new ruler over the Makasumi Clan. Mahurio's daughter died through childbirth, though he has been blessed with two grandchildren, fraternal twins. He now takes care over them. Mahurio has considered joining the current rebellion, but has decided against it so far.

((If anyone wishes to play the grandchildren of Mahurio, it's fine with me.))

Last edited by Magus1108 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:37 am

I really want to play WotS3 for 360. It is looking really fun.
"Way of the Samurai 3 is the best game ever!!!!!!!"
DAMN STRAIGHT!

Username: Sean_Hiruki
Character: No-Name; Calls himself Sanjuro
Apperance: (Have to find a pic later. He is basically Raven from Tales of Vespiria with Toshiro Mifune's clothes and sword from Yojimbo and Sanjuro)
Which Side: Neutral, changes sides whenever he wants
Personality: Sometimes silent and stoic; he shows his kind and warm side to his friends only. He is a smart and quick witted man who always has a plan or two up his sleeve. He is good at hiding his emotions as well as faking them. He is slightly laid back and often does not sweat the small stuff. He says Sake helps him think...which has been proven right time and time again. He seceretly wishes to defeat all evil. He does not enjoy killing, though he does when he must.
History: Known throughout the land as Sanjuro the Yojimbo (Sanjuro the Bodyguard) due to the number of times he has been a bodyguard. He is the son of a Japanese mother and Irish father who was stranded on the main island when he was a boy. He lost both his parents to sickness at a very young age. He was raised by his Grandfather, Itto, who also taught him swordsmanship. At the age of twenty, Itto passed away and 'Sanjuro' began to wander the land. His sword style is an unnamed mixture of his own and Itto's.

Username: Sean_Hiruki
Character: Musashi Hojo
Apperance: http://myanimelist.net/manga/656/Vagabond/pic&pid=63
http://wpcontent.answers.com/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/cf/Vagabond21.jpg/230px-Vagabond21.jpg
http://15.media.tumblr.com/eO5rDDFIRoynx0nd3gbuwApDo1_500.jpg
Personality: Strong willed and persistant, Musashi seeks to destroy the Tyrant and restore the balance. He wants to make hings easier on everyone, no matter what rank they are. He wants smaller government, lower taxes and no abuse of power. He does not care if he takes over or not, in fact he feels he is not right for the job. Musashi is a master stratigest and a smart man. He is a man of honor and civility. He is always calm, collected and hard to anger. He treats women as his equal and always seeks to help those in need.
History: Born in the village of Miyamoto to a small samurai family, Musashi was always taught honor and the sword. At the age of sixteen, he moved to this province and joined the army. Now, at the rank of Major, he secretly seeks to destroy the tyrant and his evil.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Accepted. However, since the leader is still apart of Makasumi's army, he'll need a front man to pretend to be the rebellion's leader. A man he can play puppetier to, so to speak. He can be a 'man behind the man'. The fake leader does not have to be a real player, it can be an NPC.

Also accepted Toko, the two you completed.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Ok all three are done. XD
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:08 pm

Alright, the last one is accepted. The middle pic link still does not work, last I checked. The twin brother of Toko's character (also Haru's grandson) is still open if anyone wishes to take him. Takachi Makasumi is also still open, if anyone wishes to take him. If no one does, then I will. We should be starting soon, once Velox gets his profiles up.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:25 pm

Fixed the link. XD
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:11 am

Character: Mia
Apperance: http://paintpixel.deviantart.com/art/Samurai-Girl-13014090
Personality: Mia is a reserved girl, often keeping to herself. However, she has a strong sense of justice and actively seeks to punish the wicked.
History: Mia has no memory of her past prior to sixteen years of age. She does not know why, but has grown to accept this fact. All she did know was that she had a sword, with the word 'mia' carved into the hilt. She took this name as her own, until she could find out her true name.

To Mia's fascination, it seemed her body was adept in sword-training, even though it was officially against the law for women to take up swords. Mia took to traveling Japan, learning the ways of the samurai along the way. In many of the territories, she saw the same thing: the people were oppressed by corrupt rulers. Mia has vowed to do her best to change the current political situation in Japan, and has now joined the Deserter Army in Otosuki. While many of the men are reluctant at having a female samurai, she has proved herself worthy to join. Mia hopes to make a difference in this land for the better.

Other: Mia also found a strange-shaped necklace along with the sword, the only possessions she has that may someday clue her in toward her true identity.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:21 am

hope this starts soon. Velox said he was going to make a character.
Back to top Go down
hogaki

hogaki

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:15 pm

Username: hogaki
Character: Kiso Yoshiyasu
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm5/gx_anime_2008/Samurai%20Deeper%20Kyo/Kyo.jpg
Personality: Kiso is reliable and obedient to his masters. If you ask him to do something he will do it with a 100% effort and demands it from anyone who works with him as well. Not one for humor and is a little short sighted at times.
History: Kiso is the grandson of Kyo Yoshiyasu. His father died in battle and his mother died from birth complications. He lived an easy life, always full, trained well, and fairly educated. When he was 9 Kiso, with his grandfather’s guidance, underwent his training as a samurai. When he turned 20 his grandfather decided it was time for Kiso to enter the field. As Kiso grew tierd of the constant fighting, his grandfather (who had been pushing for negotiating with the deserters) was publicly executed. Kiso left the Makasumi clan swearing to never use his sword in their name again. Joined the Deserter army a year ago, not wanting to miss a chance to stick it to the Makasumi clan.
( I hope this is up to snuff. If not let me know.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:00 pm

Since no one has claimed Takachi Makasumi, I'll go ahead and take him. We'll be starting sometime next week, or when Velox gets his profiles up. Whichever happens first.

Character: Takachi Makasumi
Apperance: http://brolo.deviantart.com/art/JIN-samurai-champloo-31087483
Personality: Takachi has been called many things in his life: cruel, evil, a monster, and heartless. He is all of this. Takachi believes in power through strength, and has never showed an ounce of kindness or mercy because he considers it 'weak'.
History: Takachi assumed control over the Makasumi Clan when he assassinated his father ten years ago. Much like his father, he has ruled over Otosuki with an iron fist. He has grand dreams of uniting Japan under his rule, and would make sure that no one gets in his way to achieve that. Takachi does not consider the Deserter Army an actual threat, but plans to wipe they out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:17 am

Well I'm back and can finally join RP's again. And this one looks very cool.

---------------------
Username: Alec
Character: Hachirou Michi
Apperance: Michi
Personality: Hachirou seems to be happy almost all the time. Smiling, cracking jokes, or even laughing as he tries to keep the mood light on the battlefield. Some appreciate this gesture of trying to keep things calm, others say it shows just how disgusting Hachirou truly is as a man. Being able to smile and kill at the same time. When alone, he does not smile, or laugh, but instead the Samurai simply sits back and contemplates everything he's done, loathing himself a bit more with each action of his that he remembers.
History: Hachirou was born to the wealthy Michi family, the eighth son of a well-known Samurai. His Mother depressed and apathetic, his Father strict and cruel, these were the things Michi remembers about his parents. And this is why he refuses to do anything but express joy to others now that he's older.
When Hachirou was born only three of his older brother's were still alive, as the other four had died during their Father's "training". By the age of seven Hachirou only had two older brother's left, by eight he only had one, and by eleven, he was an only child.

When Hachirou turned Eight he began to train with his Father, like his brothers before him had. The training was hard and at times Hachirou contemplated running away, but he never did in the end. At the age of Seventeen, Hachirou completed his training by successfully completing the last test his Father had to give. Beating and killing his Father in a duel. Unlike his older brothers, Ichirou, Jirou, Shirou and Rokurou, Hachirou had no problem with killing his Father. After he was finished, Hachirou shed his first name and took his Father's name, Michi. Along with the name Hachirou also took his Father's sword, and some of his money as well before he left his Mother and home, never returning again.

Over the next six years Hachirou traveled Japan, stealing money and food and occasionally selling his services to others as well. When he was twenty-four, Hachirou was given an offer to join the Makasumi clan, and of course, he said yes.
---------------------
Username: Alec
Character: Miyako Shinobu
Apperance: Miyako
Which Side: Peasants
Personality: Calm, polite, and self-sacrificing, Miyako is a very strong woman who knows how to put others before herself. At times she can be manipulative of others, even those who she cares about, but she usually tries to justify these acts by telling herself that it's for the person's own good. She's currently depressed.
History: Miyako was born in a small town as the only Daughter to a family of three. Her Father, a Farmer and the leader of the small town they lived in, was a kind man who loved his family and took great care of them all. Her Mother was also loving, though she did annoy Miyako with how obsessed she was with finding her Daughter a Husband.

Miyako lived a happy life living with her family and working on the Farm they owned. When Miyako was nineteen she married the butcher's son, Hiroshi Shinobu, so she could please her Mother and Father. She lived a mostly content life after that. She didn't actually love Hiroshi, but he rarely harmed her, and she lived close to her family. When she was twenty her two Brothers and her Husband were both recruited into working for the Makasumi Clan.

Her Father, now forced to work the fields by himself even in his old age, didn't take well to the Makasumi's orders, but he stayed quiet. Eight months after he had been recruited, Miyako's older brother returned with the news that the other Brother had died during the raid of another village. Even though he knew there would be consequences, Miyako's Father hid his Son and forbade him from going back to the Makasumi clan, lest he be killed as well.

Eventually the Makasumi clan did find out, due to Miyako's Father-in-law turning in her Brother. The Clan did not react positively to this bit of news, and thus to make an example for the other villagers to see, they killed Miyako's Parent's and Elder Brother, burned down their home, and salted the land of their Farm as well.

With the only option left for her being to live with the man who turned in her family to their deaths, Miyako decided to take all of her Husband's money and leave her village. She's been traveling on her own for two months now, and she's almost out of money as well.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Both are accepted. We should be starting sometime today or tomorrow, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:32 am

I promise I'll be opening this RP tomorrow or at the latest, Wednesday. If I don't start it by Wednesday afternoon, please send me a reminder PM.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:00 am

Will do
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:34 pm

This RP is now open! I would do my beginning post now, but I'm running low on time right now.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:20 am

((Here is my beginning post. Just so everyone knows (mostly this is for Toko), Velox has decided to take the second grandchild of Mahurio, if I remember correctly. Velox has not gotten up his characters yet, but I hope he will soon. In the meantime the second grandchild will be somewhat of an NPC.))

Mahurio (Haru)

Mahurio wiped the sweat from his forehead, looking back up at the harsh, glaring sun. Their wasn't a cloud in the sky, but he had a feeling it would rain today. Rain would be good for the crops, so he hoped it would. As he toiled away in the village field, Mahurio reflected. It was good his granddaughter was finally back from her journies. Apparently she had some new skills as well, to put it lightly. But it was good to have his small family reunited.

And perhaps...it was time he told them the truth....
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:59 pm

(Don't worry Magus me and Velox already discussed that.)

Anika looked out the window in her room. It faced the field and she saw that her grandfather had been working already. Feeling a little guitly about him working alone she looked at the two pairs of clothes on her bed. One was her ninja attire, the other peasant clothings. She choose the peasant's one and headed outdoors to help her grandfather.
---------------
Taijun gripped his sword tightly and looked at his opponent. He thought about what the best move would be to make. Attack his stomach? Neck? Head? Kill him first or disable him? All important choices in a fight,

Knowing he was running out of time he moved quickly bringing his should down on thier right shoulder and slashing through to the other side of their stomach. Their upper hair fell as the lower one remained standing on the post.

Taijun was only practicing his fighting in the training hall, but even if it was fake it still was helpful in real battle.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:03 am

Musashi Hojo smiled at Taijun as he leaned on the dojo's wall. "Very good, Taijun-kun." He then grabbed a wooden sword and walked in front of the training warrior. He nodded to Taijun's opponent, "I'll take over from here, Yoshida-san, thank you." He turned and got in stance. "Begin!"
Musashi has always though rather highly of Taijun. The young man had made amazing progress in his short time in the army. Musashi hoped to get Taijun on his side, though he knew that the boy was fixated on their lord. Taijun believed that their lord was doing the right thing.
Musashi disagreed. Musashi was not blinded by the man's charm. He could see the evil that their lord held in his heart. In due time, Musashi would kill that evil. But first he had to find a worthy replacement. Someone strong and just. Someone with honor.....
...In due time...

He walked into the village, his arms inside his blue kimono. One of his hands moved up to his face and he began to rub his chin as he looked around. "Hm, so this is the place, eh? Interesting." He grinned a small grin and noticed a young woman and an older man, most likely her grandfather toiling away in the field. He smiled and walked down towards them.
"Oi, Ouji-san. Sorry to bother you while your working, but I got a few questions if you have the time to answer them"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)   Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samurai: Freedom or Oppression? (Accepting)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next