New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Velox

Velox

Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:18 pm

Sean blinked in surprise as the first person hit Jack, and continued to wince as a myriad of other people wailed on him. I'm...embarrassed to be travelling with this man... he thought, devoid of any sort of compassion for Jack. Well, perhaps some pity, but not much.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:15 pm

Dolores

Dolores watched Jack be beaten with a pleased grin on her face as the villagers did everything she wish she could have done to the man. After Trent spoke, Dolores nodded her head in agreement before adding, "It's true. The people here have a good sense of judging others character it would seem." .
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:36 pm

[[ Jack reminds me of Captain Jack from Pirates of the Caribbean. X3 ]]

Ikan watched with an amused look. She kinda liked this town. Though their entrance was very unimpressive. She wondered if Jack actually seduced a man...
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:57 pm

Jack

"Well, I saw we should head to the local bar now. I have a contact there that can help us on our journey toward Eden. Any objections?" Jack asked.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:17 pm

Sean wondered if Ikan and himself would even be allowed in one, but he remembered the possibilty of that changing over a near apocalypse. There were a couple of other factors though:

On the one hand, bars are dangerous, Jack would most likely get even more drunk, annoying, and most likely cause trouble, and he didn't really wanna deal with that; no one on their team did. However, the guide would be there, and no alcohol was one of his rules...or did he say that afterwards? The cyborg couldn't remember, but he pretty much accepted whatever he said back then to be a rule. (That was a rule anyways.)

On the other hand, the townspeople seemed to highly dislike Jack for some reason, and despite his patheticness, Sean did enjoy seeing the soldier get hit. Beer bottles, tools, really big tough guys...

"Sounds like a good idea to me! Anyone else in?"

{Hmm, he kind of does...}

Last edited by Velox on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:51 am

"No, no problem with going to the bar. I mean, they do serve food there, right?" Dolores asked as she looked up at Jack. Admittedly she wouldn't mind a drink as well, but considering that she had already broken their guides rules on talking, she didn't want to stretch things too far.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm

'Hmm... Would I even be allowed in? Of course things have changed a lot... Ikan kept her thoughts to herself. She would much rather not go in and get surrounded by a bunch of drunk people, but maybe it would be fun watching them stagger around. She shrugged. "I don't see a problem with it."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Trent

"Well boy scout, I don't like the thought of trusting a guy you know from a bar, where most of the time you don't even remember your own name after half an hour," Trent said. "But it ain't gonna hurt me if one way or the other, so go right on ahead."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:11 am

Jack

"Perfect! Off we go then." Jack said. He lead the group across town to the local bar, called Moriarity's Saloon.

"Ah, Moriarity's Saloon. A wretched hive of scum and villany. My type of place!"

Jack walked inside. Everyone inside paused to glance at the group, but soon went along with their business. A few of them still eyed the group, though.

"You guys go make yourselves comfertable, and I'll find my contact." Jack reported. He went over to the barkeeper, ordered a drink, and walked to the other end of the bar, presumably searching for his contact. An older man stumbled over to Dolores.

"Hey their cutie, want me to buy you a drink?" the man asked. By the wayhe woobled and by the smell of his breath, he was obviously drunk.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:25 pm

I'm sure I've heard something like that before. Sean thought, as he searched his databanks for the phrase 'wretched hive of scum and villany,' and 'Moriarity's Saloon.' His search was interrupted by a man that looked to be in his mid-30s drunkily offering to buy Dolores a drink.

Sean peered around the establishment at the customers. There wasn't much diversity between them, as he noticed that nearly all of them were men, and about 85% of them were noisy, making crude remarks or laughing boisterously at something. They all had drinks, a few were playing cards, and quite a few of them had atleast one weapon they had smuggled past the guards.

"Anywhere that's Jack's type of place is a place that I don't wanna be anywhere near the door." the cyborg commented.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:42 pm

Dolores

Dolores eyebrows raised as she looked at the drunk patron of the bar who was offering her a drink. "Umm, no, thank you though." She replied politely as she tried to keep some distance between herself and the drunk.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:29 pm

Trent

Trent eyed the bar and shook his head in disgust. "Note to self, don't let the boy scout pick out sleeping quarters," he said to himself and sat down at an empty table. He didn't want a drink, but what he wouldn't give for some drunk idiot to come over so he could get some punches thrown.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:07 am

Drunk

"Oh come on, I won't bite! I assure you babe, that I..." the drunk trailed off. He faced Sean and proceeded to throw up on the young lad. The drunk then collapsed.

Jack

Meanwhile, Jack wandered over to the back of the saloon, taking a seat at a table with one man, who did not have any drinks.

"Ah, Connor my good boy! Great to see you!" Jack said, offering the man his hand. The man identified as Connor did not shake Jack's hand, and two previously hidden body-guards stepped forward.

"You look my old associate Jack. But how do I know you're really Jack?" Conner asked, eyeing the soldier supsiciously.

Jack smiled and proceeded to slap the other man.

The entire bar became quite at once. Nearly every patron turned to watch the developing situation. The body-guards had weapons drawn and were prepared to fire at Jack at any moment. Connor stared at Jack with rage....but then let out a great laugh.

"It sure is you Jack, you old sea-dog! You're the only one that has the guts to slap me." Connor laughed some more. The bar once again went back to normal, with the situation dissolved.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:17 pm

"What are you--!" Sean was barely even able to flinch before the teen's had got covered in vomit. "...whose idea was it to come here again?" he asked the group with a sigh, annoyed.

{Mmm. Short post, 'cause I can't explain the emotions right Like a "That sucks. -__-"}
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:26 am

Dolores

Dolores looked away and rolled her eyes as the drunk man continued to hit on her as she heard Jack slap another man in the bar. As the Doctor wondered what on earth could be going on with their leader she heard the drunken patron of the bar who had been flirting with her vomit and collapse quickly after.

"Oh my god...I'm- Are you ok?" Dolores asked quickly in surprise after she turned around to see Sean covered in vomit.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:36 pm

Ikan watched quietly and took a step away from Sean. "That smells nasty." She stated bluntly. This place sure was interesting... Didn't look like a good place to find any spare parts though. She'd probably need a lot if she was going to fix Jack's hunk of metal.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:36 pm

Jack

"Now Jack, what do you need? I know you haven't come here just for a simple visit." Connor said, taking a sip of his beer. Jack gave his ally his most charming smile.

"Well, my partners and I are traveling to Eden. Do you know of any short-cuts to get there?"

Conor frowned in thought. "Jack, the Gates of Eden have been closed for years now. You aren't going to get in. Besides, you know how many people were accepted into Eden the past ten years, before the Gates were closed? Seven, Jack. Out of the thousands of refugees that go there time after time, only seven in the past decade were allowed to go in. Hell, for all we known Eden may not be a true paradise. It could be as messed up as the world around us. It will take you months, if not years, to reach Eden. I suggest you stop your foolish journey now."

Jack was not persuaded. Looking around, Jack whispered, "I've found a lead to her."

Connor was silent for a moment. "I see...then I know why you're doing this. And...what about Ari?"

"Ari was in Eden for a short time, I know that. But he's back, and not too far behind. He staged a little 'welcoming' party for me and my companions. I...."

Jack trailed off. A monsterous, piercing shriek filled the bar, silencing everything. Everyone in the bar stopped what they were doing, almost as if they were frozen in time. Jack was the first to speak again.

"Oh bugger."

The bar came back to life, but this time the drunks and criminals instead the saloon were stampeding outside, grabbing whatever they could as they rushed out of the bar. Amid the chaos Jack stood up and ran back to his companions, Connor following him.

"Ok, nobody panic, but we best find shelter now unless we all want to die an agonizing death."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:42 pm

"Can somebody please find me a towel?" the cyborg asked. Then out of nowhere everyone started pushing and shoving their way outside, and then Jack showed up. "Yeah, I'll care as soon as I get cleaned up." Sean responded bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:54 am

Dolores ignored Sean as she reached out and grabbed Jack's arm. "What do you mean die an agonizing death!? What's down here, Jack?" Dolores asked, knowing that she wasn't going to like the answer.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:28 pm

Trent

Trent stood up and raced to the others. "No time for that, let's get out of here," he said, trying to stop the questions. He had an idea of what was going on, but regardless of what he thought, everyone else was rushing out, he knew they should do the same. He turned to Jack and Connor, saying, "lead on, we'll follow."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:10 pm

Jack

"Believe me Dolores, their are some things in this world that are best left unknown." Jack said. He picked up a rag and tossed it at Sean.

"Now, let's go! We have very little time. Sometimes I just hate my luck." Jack quickly dashed out of the bar, followed by Connor. The streets were filled with running masses, all heading toward the nearest underground shelters they could find. Jack picked a crowd and started to follow them, hoping the others had enough sense to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:31 pm

Dolores quickly followed Jack out of the bar, annoyed and confused with what was going on at the same time. As she watched everyone running out of the buildings and heading for what must have been shelters she couldn't help but stop and sarcastically remark, "Hmm, looks like stealing from any of these shops would be a piece of cake." She stated, knowing that she would never actually go out of her way to rob store owners when it seemed that it would only lead to death.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:10 pm

On his way out of the bar, the cyborg thoroughly yet quickly wiped all of the puke off. Unfortunately, he couldn't completely get rid of the smell.

Outside was absolute chaos as everyone rushed to what looked like entrances to underground shelters. What's going on...and where did everyone else go?! Sean thought, as he found himself temporarily separated via the panicking mobs.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:31 pm

Trent

The hunter/guide lost sight of the others amid the chaos, but kept going with the flow of the crowd. Hopefully they weren't just a bunch of dumb cattle and heading toward their own deaths, because he had no intention of dieing now. As other people bumped into him, pushed him aside, and gave no care for any well being other than there own, he began to wonder if getting rid of a few of them would hurt too much.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:33 pm

((Until Lol starts posting again, her character will be treated as an NPC. At certain times, if she has not posted yet, I may take over for her character.))

Jack

Jack and Connor followed the surge of the crowd, which ended up following into the entrance of an underground shelter. Guards were at the entrance, motioning people forward. Another piercing shriek was heard, and the crowd ran faster if possible.

Jack and Connor elbowed their way into a shelter, both breathing a sigh of relief once they were in. The guards came in and began to close the doors, much to those still left outside's horror. Jack, for the first time in years, gave a silent prayer, hoping his allies would make it in in time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next