New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))

Go down 
+5
roman_tic_kataang
almostinsane99
Casey Jewels
TokoToTheEnd
Magus1108
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:40 am

((Aww. Don't be so hard on yourself, Casey! You did fine! Very Happy))

Alissa

Out of all the Professors present, Professor Kingsley clapped the loudest, obviously pleased about Kami's placement in his House. Now the young Professor would be able to help her better...

After calling out two more names, Headmaster Flitwick finally came upon a much anticipated Firstie.

"Potter, Alissa!"

The young girl in question froze upon hearing her name, but quickly gathered her wits about her and did her best to calmly walk into the Hall. Immediately the students within erupted into whispers, all speculatively eying the Minister's newest entered child into Hogwarts. Though Alissa took solice from the encouraging smiles given to her by her older sisters, and Weasley cousins.

Alissa finally reached the platform, and sat on the stool as the Sorting Hat was levitated over her head. The old Hat settled onto her skull easily, and Alissa tensed a bit at what was to come.

"Oh come now, don't be so afraid. I won't bite." came the sudden, amused voice of the Hat. Alissa whimpered slightly, but clutched her fingers into a fist and willed herself to not be afraid.

"Good, good. It seems you can at least try to master your fears, unlike other people. A good trait for a Hogwarts student. Hm. So, shall I follow tradition and Sort you into Gryffindor, Miss Potter? Or would you prefer I shake things up? I do imagine it would be quite interesting to see a Potter in Slytherin..." the Hat continued.

"Um, no thank you?" Alissa replied hesitantly, as she felt growing fear at the thought of being Sorted into horrid Slytherin House. "I'd rather be in Gryffindor, thank you. Though if not, I guess Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw wouldn't be that bad..."

"So, anything but Slytherin, eh?" the Hat gave a dry chuckle. "Fine, fine. I understand that. You don't want to disappoint your parents, yes? Understandable. But know this, Miss Potter. When your Father was up for Sorting, I very well nearly put him in Slytherin. Think on that, won't you?"

"Wha..." Alissa only sputtered in response, causing the Hat to give one last chuckle. Before she could say anything else, though, the Hat bellowed out: "GRYFFINDOR!"

The Gryffindor Table broke out in loud applause once more, and Alissa got up and walked over to it, her mind in a daze over the revelation the Sorting Hat gave her. As Alissa sat next to Kami, her mind could only think on one thing, the joy of being in Gryffindor gone at the moment.

"Dad was almost Sorted into Slytherin?"

Flitwick

With Miss Potter now Sorted, the Headmaster moved down the list until her came upon one of the last names there.

"Vallus, Monica Alcina!"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Monica had tried her best to avoid the group she had come with, but now that her name was called, she could see the other first years looking at each other questioningly, before they slowly started to turn their attention to her.

At once the group turned silent, and she cautiously made her way into the hall. She could her the rapid murmuring and talk slowly grind to a halt as she walked towards to awaiting stood; even the headmaster, Filius Flitwick, had performed an almost comical double-take once he actually saw her.

Feeling very uncomfortable with all of the starring eyes, Monica wrapped her wings about her protectively once she was perched upon the lone stool. As the sorting hat was lowered upon her head, she was met with quite a startled response, "Oh my! What's this?" muttered the hat as it began to probe her mind, "I say, I've never sorted anyone like you...and you're almost the bundle of nerves that other girl was..."

She set her chin upon her knees as her arms pulled her legs closer to her chest, "Hmm, I see you are quite an observant one, intelligent too...fierce loyalty to....your family, though terribly frightened to make friends. Griffindor would be a great place to help you make friends..." spoke the hat, having quite a bit of difficulty properly reading the girl.

"Ochi," said the girl simply, leaving the Sorting hat somewhat confused, "No? You don't want to make friends?" asked the Sorting hat, Monica gently nodding her head, "Well I'm certain Slytherin isn't for you; you don't quite have the 'do whatever it takes to get ahead,' kind of attitude about you at all...and I suppose that leaves Hufflepuff out of the question as well. I guess it should be...RAVENCLAW!" called out the hat, the Ravenclaw table tentatively clapping, though sparse it was.

Monica could hear them, their anxiety and uncertainty of having her in their House seemed to be pouring off of them. Leaving her quite reluctant to move as she locked up on the stool, her claws digging into the seat of the stool as the Sorting Hat was lifted away from the head.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Flitwick

Once Miss Vallus was Sorted into Ravenclaw, Headmaster Flitwick cleared his throat and did his best to recover from the almost unprofessional double-take he did earlier. Truly, he should have listened to Sally-Anne and Kingsley's warnings. He might have been better prepared, then...

Filius called out three more names, one of them being the newest Weasley Clan member coming to Hogwarts ("RAVENCLAW!", the Hat had proclaimed), and finally came to the second-to-last name on the list of new students.

"Wilts, Felicia Seon!"

((It's down to you now, Velox!))
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Wilts, Felicia Seon

Felicia was excited when Dahlia made it into the Slytherin house like she wanted too. With each name being called, Felicia grew more and more nervous. After what had to be well over 100 names, hers was finally called, and she made her way towards the Sorting Hat.

After the commotion made Harry Potter's daugter, the beautiful yet terrifying winged girl, that one girl who tripped, and Dahlia for some reason, Felicia thought that no one would pay much attention to her. However, it seemed like the entire Hall made up of thousands of witches and wizards were staring at her, so she anxiously quickened her pace. As soon as she sat down, she jumped slightly as her hands grazed unnatural, rough grooves on the side of the stool.

"Yes, that Gorgon girl was quite the interesting one." The Sorting Hat remarked as it was placed on the First Year's head, causing Felicia to jump even higher than before, despite previously expecting it. "And you're not so bad yourself! However, the solution is obvious, yes, quite obvious indeed. Even though there's loyalty, you wouldn't end up well in Hufflepuff at all. Gryffindor would be a fine place for you. You'd make lots of friends, become an extraordinary witch, yes, yes! You may do well in Ravenclaw, although you're not very wise, are you?"

"I'm what?!" Felicia exclaimed extremely confused at the Sorting Hat, who merely chuckled. "Now now, like I said it's quite obvious. You're practically screaming it, and I know that it's a very wise choice. Very wise. Although I do wonder..."

"Wonder? Wonder what!?"

The Sorting Hat chuckled again. "The decision is... SLYTHERIN!" and with that proclamation, the Slytherin table broke out in cheers and applause. For a moment Felicia was confused, not remembering the Sorting Hat say anything about Slytherin, but she smiled anyways, and hurried over to the table. She found a seat near Dahlia, and looking around, she started noticing some other familiar faces from the train a few seats down.

Last edited by Velox on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:55 am

Filius Flitwick

Once the last First Year had been Sorted (a young girl named Anika Zilbervorth, Sorted into Hufflepuff), the Hall quieted down as the Headmaster levitated himself onto a tall stool to be seen from the dais in which Flitwick then gave an address.

"Welcome everyone, both new and old, to another exciting and wonderful year of Hogwarts! I am your Headmaster, Filius Flitwick!"

From there, the diminutive Wizard continued his speech, laying out the rules for the First Years, as well as any additional new rules put in place for the new semester. Then, Flitwick introduced the new Aurors sent to patrol Hogwarts for the year by Minister Potter, Mr. Moody and Mr. Weasley, as well as introducing the new Runes teacher, Mr. Alabastor. He also remarked that Professor Binns had retired, and Professor Perks of Muggle Studies would take over his clear. Flitwick then introduced the newest Professor who would take over Muggle Studies, Penelope Clearwater. Finally, Flitwick closed his speech by making a few closing remarks, and beginning the Feast.

((I woulda typed out a full speech, but I am short on time. Still traveling home. Until next time, Bye! And you're all free to post with your characters now. Very Happy))

Last edited by Magus1108 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:45 pm

Kami was practically quaking in her seat, surrounded by so many strangers who were loud. Her tender ears ached, and she moved to rub at them, but then the food appeared. She visibly jumped in her seat, and her face flushed once again. Great, she had made herself look even more the idiot...

But her embarrassment couldn't stop her from joining in the feast. She was starving, and the hundreds of different scents of delicious goodness bombarding her nose made it impossible to resist. She wanted to just scarf it all down, but stopped herself as soon as she started to reach across one of her fellow Gryffindors.

No, she had to remember manners, like Kingsley had attempted to teach her. She couldn't let them know she was a freak anymore than she already had.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:48 pm

Monica hadn't seen the food appear, as she had her wings wrapped around her defensively; however, her wings couldn't stop the aroma from reaching her. She tentatively peaked out over her wings to see the bountiful feast spread before her, as well as the many eyes that, although their owners were occupied with eating, still held their gaze on her.

Cautiously, she parted her wings slightly and reached out to grab a plate of Taramasalata, which to her surprise, tasted just as she remembered. Looking back out over the table, she was indeed shocked to see many familiar Greek dishes that she had long since missed from home.

Filled momentarily with longing and delight, she stopped caring about the eyes on her and began grabbing as many dishes as she felt she could eat, hungering for her native foods. Once she was satisfied with her bounty, she once more felt the stares, and stood up from the table, taking her food with her to where she could eat alone.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:34 pm

Rachel smiled as she listened to all the First Years being sorted. She could remember almost asking to be placed with her brother and a little upset at being placed in Hufflepuff. But she had found it was the place for her and still was able to interact with her brother...and a few other Slytherins. She looked over at that table and smiled. Then went back to eating.
-------
Riddley watched as one of the First Years--Monica?--walked off. She felt that was unwise of her to go off alone on her first day, but she was a First Year last year, so she understood the overwhelming feeling.

Maybe the girl didn't want to be in Ravenclaw either. That could have made her not want to eat at the table.
-------
Lucas looked at the two new girls at the table and smiled at them.

"Congrats on making it into the House."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:10 pm

Alissa

"So, you said your name was Kami, right?" Alissa asked the girl in question, as she ate her food. "I don't know if you remember, but I'm Alissa! It's certainly nice to see we've been Sorted into the same House. I know for sure we're gonna be great friends!"

Dahlia

"Good to see you've been Sorted into Slytherin, too." Dahlia said to Felicia, giving the girl a bright smile.

((Will post with Edward and perhaps Matthew later.))
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:35 pm

"Uh..." Kami swallowed down the steak she had just taken a bit of and slowly turned her head towards Alissa, though her silver eyes couldn't quite look the girl in the face, but instead jumped from Alissa's robes to the table, and back again. "Y-yeah. It's Kami." Not that ridicoulous name the stupid Hat had called out.

That was all she said, before turning back to her food and quickly shoving the rest of the steak into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:53 am

Quinton

Quinton had been among those who had clapped when the winged girl was sorted into their house. He could understand the apprehension, after all Hogwarts didn't usually see such odd-looking students or faculty most of the time, but that didn't mean she wasn't worth of acknowledgement. However, she seemed mortified, and hid herself for the rest of the sorting, only coming out of her isolation to grab some food and leave soon after.

Not even I'm that anti-social, he thought, but turned back to the feast without much more thought. If she wanted to be alone that was her business. He helped himself to some of the spread, the feasts were always grand and tasty.

Last edited by manysidestome on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:16 am

~* Ash *~

"So you're Alissa and you're Kami?" Ash asked while cutting a piece of steak and dipping it into some brown gravy."Nice to meet you!" She smiled. After eating, she took a sip from her goblet.

"It's always nice to have first years sorted into this house. Are you looking forward to your first year here?" She asked both Kami and Alissa.

~* Quinn *~

Quinn watched as the new first year, Monica walked away from the table, taking some food with her. Quinn understood if she didn't like all the eyes watching her at the table. She felt the same way when she was in her first year, but this was different. Monica was something else. Quinn thought Monica reminded her of something she had read in a book before, but she couldn't quite put her thumb on it. She decided to shrug it off for the moment and enjoy the feast.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Andrew clapped for the First-Years that were sorted into Slytherin. The Sorting Hat, at least, wasn't biased. Roughly a fourth of the school was still Slytherin, as it should be. He smiled over at a First-Year he saw on the train. Felicia, Flitwick had announced her as.

"The Sorting is quite memorable, isn't it?" he asked her with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:56 pm

Ken chuckled at the funny story those surrounding him at the far end of the Slytherin table had told, and then let his dark eyes roam around the Hall as there was a brief lull in conversation. There were certainly some interesting First Years this year. A Potter, a Malfoy, a Gorgon, and that Niberton girl, with the weird name.

But what really interested him were the new Slytherins. Which would be the right ones to approach? That was always the question.

"So, how'd your summer go, Ken?"

His head turned at the sound of Jonathan's voice, to face his sandy-haired partner in crime. He shrugged in response. "Eh. Nothing too exciting happened. I spent most of the time reading, though good books are hard to come by. The story of the Deathly Hallows is quite interesting, but..." He let the sentence hang, as he took a bite of his food.

No, he hadn't been able to get a hold of any books that would help them. He had no home full of dark books, and he couldn't just go out and buy them, with how everything was being watched anymore. And something had happened, with the Deathly Hallows and the Second Wizarding War. He hadn't been able to figure out what, but just that Potter had been involved with them. But the Resurrection Stone could not truly bring somebody back. There had to be another way.

---

Why did everybody have to talk to her? Kami sunk down lower in her seat, as if she could just make herself disappear. She shoved more food into her mouth, and gave a slight nod of her head, to answer the question in the way that was expected of her. Sure, she was looking forward to spending almost an entire year in a strange place with strange people while having to worry about her secret being discovered...

(Hmm... I just realized that there is a tear in the space-time continuum. Ken is Kami's ancestor, seperated by a few thousand years. XD)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:26 pm

Riddley, noticing that others at the table were looking at the door, cleared her throat.

"So how was everyone's summer? Mine went well. Spent most of it in the library and waiting as patiently as I can to come back. The books here are much better. Although at home there are no obnoxious students chatting away while I'm trying to focus."
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:08 pm

~* Quinn *~

Quinn looked at Riddley. "Mine was pretty good as well. My little sister and I spent our time with our Aunt in Ireland. She told us a lot about Irish folklore and I did some reading about Irish magical creatures. It was very interesting." Quinn grabbed an apple and took a bite out of it.

"My sister, Ash, mostly explored the landscape. She says it was very beautiful, where ever it was she went." Quinn smiled at herself, knowing how typical it was of Ash.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Edward

Once he had eaten his fill, Edward rose up from his seat and made his way to where the young Winged First Year had gone. He smiled down at her and offered Monica a hand.

"I am sorry for all the stares earlier, Madam. It is just that Hogwarts is not used to getting such fascinating students. If you'd like, I could escort you back to the Ravenclaw Table. I'm sure I'd be able to persuade my fellow students to at least be more subtle in their staring."

Alissa

"Yes!" Alissa replied eagerly to Ash. "Mom and Dad, and my older sisters and brother, have told me so much about Hogwarts! All their stories, especially Dad's, makes me so excited to be here!"

Alissa ate some more of her food before she looked over at Kami curiously.

"So, Kami, where are you from? I'm just curious, since I saw you come with Professor Shacklebolt and all. Is he a friend of your family?"

Matthew

After chatting and catching up with his Hufflepuff friends, Matthew politely excused himself from the table and cautiously walked over to the Slytherin table, near Ken. He cleared his throat awkwardly and addressed his "friend".

"Um, mind if I sit here, Ken?"

Kingsley

"So, how was your summer, Neville?" Kingsley inquired, as he looked over at his fellow professor.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm

Kami froze, one hand around the goblet she had been pulling towards her, and her silver eyes stared blankly ahead. She couldn't think about it... wouldn't think about it... But there was so much blood... Her fingers curled tighter around the pewter, denting it slightly, and then it slipped from her grip, and clattered to the table. Her plate filled up with water, but her unfocused eyes only saw blood.

---

Ken glanced up at the familiar voice and gave one of his charming smiles to his friend. "Of course. Make some room," he added to the others, as he scooted to the side. His fellow Slytherins moved over as well, leaving a little more room available than was necessary, as if none of them wanted to be seen with such a disfigured Hufflepuff.

"Make yourself at home," Ken said as he turned back to his food.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:56 pm

Rachel frowned as she watched Matthew go over to the Slytherin table. She had done so herself on several occasions, but she always sat at her own House's table the first week. Still she wouldn't mind her brother's or anyone else's presence at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:07 am

Monica looked up at the boy who had approached her, seemingly holding his hand out. She looked at his outstretched hand reproachfully, as if it were a hissing snake; without really thinking, a lock of hair lashed out at it, catching him across the knuckles, "I would appreciate it if you left me alone." she said, her jade eyes cutting an uncertain glare from his hand, to his face.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:22 am

Alchemy helped herself to some of the foods at the table. The beginning of the year feast was always the best. She looked down the table at the new faces of the first years. This year was a much more... interesting bunch than last year, but they all seemed to be pretty good additions to their respective houses.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:55 pm

~* Ash *~

Ash looked a little concerned for Kami, after seeing her reaction to Alissa's question. She had a feeling Kami didn't want to talk about it.

"Don't worry, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." Ash gave Alissa sort of a glare to try and keep her from pushing on the subject. Ash drank from her goblet and grabbed some grapes.

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:49 pm

Edward

Edward blinked and gave her hair a speculative glance. He smiled a bit and felt the area Monica's hair had touched him.

"Ah, fascinating. I suppose your hair is somewhat sentient, then? Or reacts from your feelings? Hm, and those wings....you must have some sort of mystical creature blood, I might guess. What, though, I cannot say. I'd have to look that up."

Edward blinked again, remembering Monica was still watching him. He grinned down at her, and continued. "Well, enough of my ramblings. It was nice meeting you, Monica. I'll be leaving then, if you so wish."

Alissa

"I-I'm sorry, Kami. I d-didn't mean to bring up a bad memory or s-something." Alissa replied hastily, feeling quite worried for the other First Year, now. What was wrong with her? One mention of family, and Kami became near cationic! Was it really that bad a subject for her?

Matthew

"T-Thanks." Matthew muttered, and took a seat after a moment's pause. He took a sip of water from an available goblet, and decided to speak up.

"Sorry. I hope I'm not bothering you, Ken. I....chatting with my Hufflepuff friends was nice, but I thought it'd feel better to be around a closer friend. If you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:32 pm

Kami didn't respond to either of them, but instead pulled her legs up onto the bench and wrapped her arms around her knees. There were so many people, and so much noise, but, in that moment, she felt so alone. She didn't want to be here, didn't want to be remembering why there was such a huge hole in her heart.

Her sodden food disappeared, leaving behind a clean plate, but she didn't notice.

She needed to get out of here. It had been a mistake to come.

---

"Of course I don't mind," Ken said with a smile. "You're my friend, after all." A friend who could be useful to him--especially with the latest developments regarding Matthew. He just needed to find a way to wheedle out that information from the reluctant boy.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Monica scowled at the boy. Mythical creature blood indeed; the boy seemed to think of her as nothing more that a curiosity that merited poking at. She folder wings about her defensively, "Yes, I do wish you to leave." she said, her accent heavy in this foreign tongue.

Her hair began to writhe more lividly with her frustration and tension as she backed away, keeping her glare on him. He might have been trying to be friendly, she was sure of it, but she didn't want friends...it was too dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: