New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]

Go down 
+5
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
Warboss_Spriggs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Mulan

"Alright. We'll talk about it in the morning, then. I'll head to bed now." Mulan replied.

((Ah. Thanks, Casey. Hm. Any good ideas for Mulan's Grandmother's first name? Something Chinese sounding. Um....I got nothing.))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:47 pm

((should we skip to the middle of the night now?))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:51 pm

((We sure can))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:00 pm

((Yay!))
Alice awoke. She pulled down the covers and delicately slipped onto the floor. She scooped Dinah up off the bed. Alice tiptoed to her bag and began to pull her stockings on under her nightgown.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Esmeralda

Sleeping light was always in her nature, being that Gypsies were always in danger where ever they were, or at least that mentality helped stay safe; so the light movements across from her had stirred her from her sleep.

Turning her head on the pillow, she kept quiet, watching Alice to see what she was up too.

((Should I time jump with Meg too? What do you guys think?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Kronk yawned as he got up, stretching a little. Those beds were hard on him. They were far too small as well. Quickly, he got dressed an headed downstairs for some breakfast. He yawned stepped outside, waiting for Mulan and her family to emerge as well as those she was traveling with.

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:53 pm

((I do believe it's the middle of the night, AI. Too early for breakfast.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:54 pm

(Oh, sorry. Misread middle of the night as morning. Editing.)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:22 pm

Alice pulled on her coat, dress, and shoes. She picked Dinah up as well as her bag and headed to the window, sliding it open. There was a wooden awning below which she could land on. She turned around, whispered a thank you and a goodbye and dropped a few gold coins onto the windowsill.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Esmeralda

She stayed silent, watching the young girl dress, uncertainty welling up in her stomach as she stood up and moved towards the windowsill. Jerking herself up at the whispered 'thank you' and 'goodbye,' she called out to the girl, "Wait!" as she struggled out of bed, running over to Alice, "Stop!"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Belle

Belle continued to walk silently with Ariel and Melody through the forest for a few more hours time, never quite finding a proper place to sleep. They were headed SouthEast now, Belle could tell just by looking at the stars. She didn't know what might be this way, but it was certainly better then heading North, she knew. The treeline was thickening though, and it was getting more and more difficult to see the stars at all, much less use them as a guide.

Belle was more disturbed when she walked into a meadow, and saw a small cottage across it, lights off and the door ajar. It looked empty, dead, actually. The traveler looked towards Ariel and Melody, deciding that if they were ok with the staying in the cottage, she would do so as well.
------------------------------
Malificent

She wasn't nearly as dangerous or interesting as Malificent had assumed the Atlantean would be, after she had sensed the power that emanated from down here. This odd group had already captured and contained her with little trouble, even if they were in quite the bind now. The odds that they might let the living crystal go were low, but Malificent didn't want to risk it. Human's could be predictable, but desperation could make them do interesting, stupid, and dangerous things; and besides, Malificent wanted a few more pawns anyways.

A flash of green light occurred in the back of the truck, quickly rushing across the sleeping camp before arriving in the leader's tent.

"Lieutenant." Malificent stated as the green light went out around her.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Ariel was relieved when she saw the cottage. It seemed strange that it was abandoned, but it was convient as well.

"Shall we use it?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Belle

"At least we should check if anyone's home," Belle stated, trying to sound sure and even a bit happy. "If no one's there, we can just stay tonight. Maybe we take care of a few things for them," She added. Besides, staying in the home would make it look lived in, maybe it would convince anyone observing it that it wasn't worth robbing, if they were thinking it.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:43 pm

"Wouldn't that make us theives," Melody asked. She didn't mind though. It was better than staying out in the woods and being hungry.

"No. If no one has been there in a while, then I'm sure they won't miss a few things." At least it made sense to Ariel.

Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Belle

"No, it makes us squatters," Belle replied truthfully as she began to walk towards the home. "But your Mother is right, I'm sure whoever lives here wouldn't mind if we stayed for a night," She added, once again trying to make herself sound happier and more confident then she was. Like a hero of some tale, or a parent trying to avoid scaring their child. Something like that.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:59 pm

Alice shrieked and fell away from the window, landing on the floor with a thud.
"I- uh-I mean- but" she stammered.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:21 am

Helga Sinclair

Helga snapped up, pistol drawn and pointed at Malificient as the soldier was restored to consciousness. She breathed deeply for a few moments before staring at the witch with confusion and suspicion. She kept her gun trained on the mystery woman.

"Who the hell are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:41 pm

(I think that a skip is fine, for Meg's group. It's not like they have a ton to do, at the moment. And I would write up the next post for that, but I've only got a limited time and have other RPs that I need to post in more--not that this one is not important.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:34 am

Malificent

Malificent sneered contemptuously as she looked down the barrel of the gun. Foolish human, thinking such weak tools could harm her. Malificent stared at the gun, wishing it to heat up just enough for the Blond woman before her to want to scream in pain, but not enough to melt it to her hands anything wasteful such as that.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:23 pm

Helga

Helga yelped and tossed the gun from her hands, shaking them as she tried to recover from the sudden burst of heat from her pistol. She looked back at Malificient and glared at her, sure that somehow this mysterious woman had caused that.

"I'll ask again: Who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:37 pm

(I'm good with a time-skip for Meg's group as well)

Melody wanted to ask what a squatter was perse, but she decided to keep quiet. Whatever it was it wasn't a good thing, but nothing about this was good. Her father was gone, her grandfather as well and her mother was scared. So was she.

"Then let's head in. Hopefully there is food in there."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:02 pm

Meg

Just Outside of Macedonia...

"Alright Kids, it's been fun walking nonstop for a while...give or take the few bathroom breaks...but judging be the look of you; and the pain in my legs, I guess now's a pretty good time to stop, so pick a place, we're setting up camp for a bit..." she said, stretching as she sat down on a large rock.

"A few days, phff, with the rate we're going with bathroom breaks and pit stops...we'll be lucky to get there before winter sets in..." she muttered to herself. Wendy and Eilonwy were obviously not used to doing much walking, so their trip had a few complications, to say the least she was being sarcastic about their progress.

-------------------------
Esmeralda

Helping the girl up off of the wooden floor, she dusted Alice off, What were you doing? You could have gotten yourself hurt!" she said, looking at the girl, "And why were you leaving? I thought you needed to go to Thebes? Everyone else does."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:35 pm

(Who should Tink and/or Jasmine meet up with? Maybe Skippy. I haven't seem him yet, so...yeah. They are still by themselves. And should I post with Hades or Kaa anytime soon?)

Mowgli frowned. He could keep going, but Wendy and Eilonwy (and sometimes Meg) couldn't keep up with his energy. Living with wolves the young boy was use to running for a long time without resting.

Wendy smiled as she sat down. She wished she had pixie dust left over. Flying would be much more easier on her feet.

Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Malificent

"Hold your tongue!" Malificent ordered as she stared down at Helga. Humans could be so insolent and impatient, she knew. She would just have to train this woman, that was all, Malificent acknowledged with a cruel smirk on her face.

"I am the Mistress of all Evil," She answered condescendingly. "You wont forget that, I am sure," she added.
----------------------------------
Belle

Belle walked across the meadow quickly, making sure that Ariel and Melody were following her, before she went into the abandoned cottage. Chairs were knocked around the area, and broken glass was everywhere, Belle noted as she looked around the dark room. Not that she could see much, without a candle or some form of flame to guide her.

"It looks safe enough," She stated.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Helga

"....Mistress of Evil. Right." Helga gave Malificient a disbelieving look. "And I'm the Kasier of Germany."

Then again, she should probably agree with whatever this freak said. She'd done....something to her gun. Perhaps....this woman was some sort of Atlantian? Then again, as far as Helga knew, the Atlantians didn't have freaking green skin...

"What do you want? And....how did you get here, anyway?" Helga asked, frowning slightly at the witch. "Are you some sort of....unusual Altantian?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next