New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]

Go down 
+5
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
Warboss_Spriggs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Mushu

After a moment Mushu scrambled off of Mulan and hid under a table in the breakfast area of the inn as he replied to the Devil.

"What's your idea?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Eilonwy couldn't help but giggle at the comical sight. She slid down to the out-cropping and then put a hand over her mouth as more giggles threatened to come out. "Well," she said behind her hand. "We'll have plenty to eat for dinner."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:47 pm

Meg

Gathering up the fish, she grunted, "Yep...takes a lot of skill to do that," she said sarcastically, as she hauled the catch up to the campsite, "Could you give me a hand with this?" she asked, indicating the rather large bounty, "And you keep that up," she said, holding up a fish, "I'm gonna whack you one with this."

((KataraTheWaterbender has been AWoL for going on two months, and she's already introduced Rapunzel, so anyone that wants to play her can until she returns so that we can get her and Jasmine back into this.))

((Also, if everyone is ready, we can time-skip to the trade city.))

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:32 pm

((I'm down))
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:18 pm

(I'm good with that.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:13 pm

(Same here.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:32 pm

((Go ahead.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:20 pm

((Alright then, it's official. Time-Skip to the trade city!))

Trade City:

Meg

"Oh, wow...this place is a lot bigger than I remember it being," muttered a frustrated Meg as she and her compatriots arrived to an extremely busy and loud market square, "Right, so everyone, try not to get lost."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Alice was looking around at everything with amazement. She had never been there before. Food, toys, stores! It had everything. She was hopping around and asking questions like "what is that? What does that do?" every few seconds
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Eilonwy tried to maintain somewhat of a dignified appearance (not that she was ever really dignified) as they entered the city, but that quickly faded away as they wandered about the place. It wasn't long before she was talking just as much as Alice--both answering Alice's questions and asking some of her own.

This bustling town was so different from the quiet life she had led before. And, for the moment, it took her mind away from all that had happened to her.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Phil grunted as he fell to the ground, slowly pushing himself up and shaking his fist at the offender, "Hey! What's the big idea?!"

"You're drunk and out of money, satyr. Can't have you taking up room," a man shouted from the doorway into one of Thebes' many inns.

"Hey!*hic* I'm good for it! Just one more goblet of wine," the satyr half-pleaded, half-demanded.

"Get a job!"

Phil frowned as he staggered past the inn in no particular direction, "I had a job. It's what got me drinking!"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:15 am

Esmeralda chuckled at the young girl's exuberance, especially her curiosity. She was glad that Alice had managed to make a friend, a girl by the name of Eilonwy, who was accompanying a rather small group along with an older woman by the name of Megara. Esmeralda was sure she'd never met anyone with quite a propensity for sarcasm, but an interesting sense of humor.

She had also met a young boy named Mowgli and a girl named Wendy, "If they start singing, don't panic...it's when they start singing it again that you should," said Meg from beside the Gypsy.

Esmeralda looked at her, "Really? Well, don't worry, I know a few songs I could teach them if they do."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:33 pm

(Oops. I mixed up which younger girl was in Meg's group. XD But it still works.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Mulan

"This is quite the city. It reminds me of the Imperial City, in a way." Mulan remarked, as she observed the architecture of trade city. Traveling with Esmeralda and Kronk had proved to be a pleasant experience, thus far. And now they had recently met a young Greek woman named Megara, and her young companions. Mulan wasn't sure if she quite liked Meg, yet, but she was delighted that Lin had some young friends to play with, for once. He hadn't had such an opportunity since...well, when they lived back home....

Mulan brushed that unpleasant thought away and tried to think about something else. But it was hard, not to think about home...even after all this time....
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:27 pm

"Yeah. It sort of reminds me of the Capital back home... Except, Kuzco's palace was bigger and made of gold and stone," Kronk commented, glancing over at the Citadel towering over the city, his expression wistful. He glanced beside him and Mulan too seemed to be lost in her thoughts. She must have lost her home as well. He wondered what hers was like.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:28 am

Meg

"A palace made of gold?" commented the Greek woman as she looked back at the large man accompanying the other group, "Let me guess...this 'Kuzko' must have some kind of God Complex. Well, he'll have fun dealing with Zeus, that's for sure." she muttered, observing another young woman that was with this new group, Fa Mulan.

Meg had to admit, she looked strong and skilled, but she was curious, "Say, what brings you to these parts?" she inquired.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:31 pm

"Had. He got locked up when Yzma seized power. Pity. Kuzco was actually starting to be a compassionate ruler. Still self-absorbed, but... Well, Yzma's already reducing people to poverty and making Kuzco seem like a model of kindness and generosity," Kronk mused to the young woman. There was no need to be secretive about his home. It was what it was.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:30 pm

Alice was trying to ignore the conversation, her family always taught her that adult conversation was no place for children. But when she heard the story of a golden castle, her curiosity got the best of her.
"Golden buildings?!!! That sounds wonderful! Can we go there?!!?!" she asked
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:03 am

Mulan

Mulan sighed and struggled, for a few moments, to come up with a response. She looked away wistfully as she spoke.

"I....what remains of my family and I no longer have a home to return to. The Huns have overrun China, and have laid a path of chaos and death in their wake. My grandmother received a vision from our Ancestors telling us to come to Greece, where we might be able to receive help..."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:36 pm

Meg, Esmeralda

"You don't say. Seems to be a common occurance these days...well, your grandmother was right, Greece is where you want to go; more specifically, Thebes. There's a hero trainer there, a perverted, crusty old Satyr named Phil." she said, looking over at Mulan's son, "And I take it these 'Huns' killed his father?" she asked, glancing over at the foreign woman.

"And demons destroyed Paris, apparently. So this hero trainer is going to make us heroes so that we can make things right," said the Gypsy sorrowful as she remembered Quasimodo and Pheobus. Meg, frowned, "Yeah, that's going to be a problem..." said the sarcastic Greek woman.

((I suppose with Alec absent, I'll have to manage some of his characters...))

Nakoma

It was odd that their ship should crash this close to a large settlement. Looking around the shipwreck, she noticed the boy from earlier had also survived, as well as some of the crew. Not wanting to deal with any needless questions, Nakoma headed for the settlement...a large, noisy settlement, as she wrung the water out of her clothes.

Belle

It had certainly taken some time, but she and the others had finally reached what appeared to be a large trading town, certainly far larger, and more ornate, than her little town. Despite the tragedies that had befallen her, she couldn't help but note that the world was a lot bigger than she had read about, "Come on, we might be able to find something here...maybe someone can help us."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:08 pm

Alice looked up at the adults. So all of them had had lost their families. She suddenly realized that she wasn't on vacation. This wasn't her family. Her family was dead. She was going to Thebes because the white rabbit had told her to do so. She bent over and picked up Dinah and hugged her to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:09 am

Mulan

"Yes." Mulan replied with a mournful sigh. "Along with my parents, and everyone else that lived in my village. They likely killed the Emperor, too, and the friends I made in the army could be dead as well."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:59 am

Esmeralda, Meg

Looking over at Mulan, she placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, "That's why we're going to Thebes; so that we can stop whatever is happening before more people die." she said, looking back at Meg, "and why would that be a problem?" she asked as the Greek woman sighed.

"This old Satyr, Phil...he trains heroes," "Right, we gathered that much." interrupted Esmeralda, causing Meg to cut her a, irritated glance, "As in, he trains men...not sure if you've read up on your history, but have you ever heard of a woman being a hero, or heroine?"

Esmeralda shook her head in response, "Yeah, well that's Phil's mentality. As sexist as it is, he won't train women, so we're going to have to make him see things our way; one of the reasons I'd like to make a detour, albeit way off course, in Athens."

((Anyone with Belle or Nakoma, it's a good time to do something >.>))
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Eilonwy's constant stream of questions had stopped as the older girls had talked, and instead she simply questioned with her eyes as she listened to them.

"Well, that's just silly," she said as she glanced over at Meg and Esmeralda. "My father was a commoner. It was my mother who was a formidable enchantress, as well as her mother before her, and her mother before her. Not that I don't have men warriors as ancestors, but the women are just as capable of the men."

Was it to him that her Bauble had been leading her? No, that couldn't be right. This Phil didn't sound as if he'd be much help to her.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 pm

"What's a satyr?" Alice asked, tilting her head to the side curiously.
"I've never heard of anything like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next