New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:27 pm

She pushed his hand away.
"Don't be silly. How are we going to explain this to a doctor? Besides, it's just a cut, I'll take care of it later." Aelita hated hospitals anyway but she didn't want to have to explain their injuries to a medical team.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:12 pm

"Maybe, I will set up a Return to the Past," Jeremie said thoughtfully, "It should take care of our injuries and we won't have to explain to Jimbo why we ducked out of school."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:15 am

"That sounds good," Ulrich said. He didn't want to make the others worried, but he was pretty sure he was cut somewhere on his head and had a slight concussion. "I'll be fine Aelita."

"Dude you're head is bleeding. That is not ok to me," Odd said.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Aelita nodded in agreement.
"That seems best, it could give us a chance to figure out what is going on." She told him.
"And Odd, next time please exclude your fireworks from he breakfast menu."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:48 pm

Jeremie nodded, heading back to the Supercomputer, soon, there would a white flash and one one but the Lyoko gang would remember what happened. Except for Xana, his chosen, and, strangely, a gym teacher no one would believe.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:20 pm

((So, I assume we now start out back at the cafeteria? Just want to make sure.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:23 am

(Yeah. We start out at the cafeteria like normal.)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Aelita sunk back down against the wall and took a breathe as she waited for the return to the past. She closed her eyes and relaxed.
"See you soon." She said to them.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:50 pm

Jeremie grimaced as he once again took a seat in the lunchroom. Reliving his morning was weird. He had forgotten how disorienting a "Return to the Past" was. He turned to his side and spoke to Aelita, "How are you feeling?"

To any passerby, this would sound like a normal question, but the Lyoko Gang would know he was talking about what happened with the Scanners.

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:07 pm

"Fine, a little confused, but fine" She said. She knew that most people would think she was talking about homework or something. She looked around, feeling the strong and vivid sense of déjà vu that came with a return to the past. She had bought the same toast and orange juice from before. She was sitting in the same place looking at the same people on the same day.

Last edited by zukoscrazyfangirl on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:30 pm

((Hm. It was always my understanding that a Return to the Past restarted the entire day and had you wake up on the restarted day. Not send you back to a certain point.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:55 am

I'll finished these two character bios when I have the chance.

Name: Elizabeth "Sissi" Delmas
Appearance: http://codelyoko.wikia.com/wiki/File:Sissi.jpg
Lyoko Form?: None
Lyoko Weapons/Abilities: None
Personality: Sissi can be demanding, snooty, and even cruel at certain times, but deep down she is a good girl who can do the right things when need be. And while Sissi does belittle the other students around her, she has certain fond feelings for some of them. Sissi also is quiet jealous of the friendship Ulrich has with his friends, but she's kept that a secret for now.
History: Sissi is the principal's daughter, and has always had a bit of a grudge against Jeremie and his friends, with the sole exception of Ulrich, who she has always had a huge crush on. She's done her best to win Ulrich over, and she still hasn't lost complete hope even though he's dating Yumi now. And, since Jeremie, Odd, Yumi, and Aelita have made attempts to be nicer to her, Sissie has done likewise.
Other:

Name: Johan Williamson
Appearance: Average build and height for one his age. Blonde hair with blue eyes. Wears normal clothes, and it can be remarked that he is handsome for a boy his age.
Personality: Johan is a kind young man, and wishes harm on no one, and will defend his fellow students against any threats, be they bullies or something more. There is more than meets the eye with this young man, though.
History: Johan lived with his mother in American half of his life before she accepted an offer to teach over in Germany, and moved with her when that happened. He again moved with her when she accepted a new job in France, at Kadiac Academy. He looks forward to starting his new school.
Other:

Last edited by Magus1108 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:53 am

(Ah. That may be it. It's been a long time since I've seen the cartoon.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:49 pm

(Yeah I think they would go back to the beginning of the day.

Name: Samantha Knight
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/code%20lyoko%20sam/Talhoino/Code%20Lyoko/23.jpg?o=2
Personality: Samantha is an easy going girl. She is a tomboy and likes to skate. She is generally a good person, but doesn't like to be in need. She will do something, even if it is dangerous, to help her family and her friends.
History: Samantha Knight is one of the many girls that Odd has dated over the course of the show. She, however, is different in many ways from the rest. For example, she does not go to Kadic Academy and her family is nearly in poverty. As a result, she stole a powerful laptop computer from the school's Technology Building, and Odd gets in trouble by covering for her. Later, Odd saves Sam's life when a room she's trapped in is about to fill with mud. She is French-African. Sam is now on good terms with Odd, but not with the others really.

Other: She is an expert skateboarder.

Because I couldn't resist)

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:21 pm

((Well, we can still start out in the lunchroom, though have it implied that the gang repeated the entire morning before reaching that point.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:57 pm

(Alright. I'll edit.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Yumi

Yumi sat down with Jeremie and the others as she finished going through the line. She shook her head a little and glanced around.

"It sure is...weird. I forgot how...disorienting those trips could be. At least the rest of the day shouldn't be too bad."

She began to eat her meal again, though her mind started to drift toward other subjects. Xana...he couldn't still be alive, could he? It was....too hard to believe. She'd seen Franz kill the computer entity herself. There was no way he could still be alive. Jeremie had assured them that Franz's sacrifice had completely wiped out the virus.

But what had happened, then, at the factory? Was it really Xana? Yumi hoped not. While their time in Lyoko had been fun and exciting, she never wanted to go through the danger that Xana constantly threw at them ever again.

Jim

Jimbo eyed Jeremie and his friends before shaking his head a bit, getting the oddest feeling of deja vu. Of course, it wasn't too unreasonable he should feel something like that, considering almost every other day this scene repeated itself. But still, it felt...very weird. Like....huh. Jim couldn't put his finger on it, but something about this whole morning just seemed off.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:15 am

Odd was too busy eating to really concern himself with the conversation, but he nodded.

"I remember the first time I could barely eat," he said between bites.

"I highly doubt that," Ulrich joked, but his face dropped when a person walked over to the table. "William."

"Ulrich, Odd, Aelita, Yumi, Jeremie," he said looking at each person as he said their name.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Aelita turned and smiled.
"Hello, William." She said. She didn't really like William all that much, but she greeted everybody that way, well, almost. She felt like it was proper to greet everyone in a nice way, regardless of what you feel about them, so they don't feel put out.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:04 pm

"What do you want William," Ulrich asked, a bit rudely. He didn't hate William, just a general dislike. After everything that happened with XANA and William, it was hard for Ulrich to like him. Besides they didn't get along even before William was possessed by XANA.

"I know you guys did a return to the past. I was wondering why."

Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:25 pm

Aelita's eyes widened for a brief moment, but quickly went back to normal.
"What makes you say that? Don't be silly, William." She said casually, laughing and taking a sip of her orange juice.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:28 pm

"Don't lie to me Aelita. I've been inside Lyoko. That means I'm not effected by returns to the past," William said. He was trying his hardest to remain calm. He wanted to give them no reason to yell at him.

"Why do you even care," Odd asked.

"I want to know if XANA is back. If you recall he did possess me. I want to be on alert incase it tries it again. I like being in control of my actions."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:48 pm

"It was a false alarm, no need to worry, we initiated the return to the past because there was a loose rung on one of the ladders and a few of us fell," She explained calmly. She didn't normally lie, but she knew that they needed to keep William from going to investigate the factory.
"Really," She smiled, "It's fine."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:43 pm

"Yeah. Just incase, I'll just be running a few diagnostics, but they shouldn't turn up anything," Jeremie added to his girlfriend's lie, not wanting to admit to William everything was not alright.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:41 pm

Yumi

"Yeah. Everything's fine. Turns out it was just a false alarm." Yumi agreed quickly. She felt a little guilty about lying to William, but it was probably for the best. On the off chance Xana was still alive--and Yumi still had large doubts about him being alive--then they couldn't risk William getting possessed again by the virus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next