New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:25 pm

"I hate to disappoint, Yumi, but most likely, the virus would have to be either unusually complex and most likely professional, or it would have to have been programmed to set of the tower alarm. Of course I'm not positive, but I am not ready to believe that this was a coincidence." Aelita said calmly as she ran through the forest. She had forgotten that her scooter was no longer waiting for her, she would have to run the whole way.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:05 am

Jeremie grimaced, ignoring the ache in his legs he was feeling already. He needed to exercise more. He shook his head and looked thoughtful.

"I must have missed something. Xana must have found a way to survive. Only, why did he show up now?" he asked.

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:24 am

"I have no idea, but we're going to find out aren't we?" She said, she looked over at Jeremy for a second.
"I wish we hadn't taken our scooters out of the factory"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:39 am

"So XANA is still around," Odd asked. That was not good, not good at all. XANA must be pissed (if a program can feel pissed) at them for trying to get rid of him. If it was XANA then things were going to get tough. "But it could be something else, yes?"
--------------
William looked towards were Team Lyoko had disappeared. They were most likely headed to the factory. William started after them, but then stopped. Should he? They would not want him there, but if XANA was back, William needed to know.

So he decided to follow them.

(Did you guys know that Sissi was suppose to be the original female member of Team Lyoko? ....Sorry random information.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:09 pm

(Wow, really?)

"Yeah, I know," Jeremie told her as they began to draw towards the factory. He thanked God that it was still there. He didn't know what they'd do if the factory had been demolished or repurposed.

He nodded at Odd, "It could be the government agency that Aelita's father worked for, but I'm not sure that's any better."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:19 am

"Jeremie, what if the machines don't work? We have no idea what kind of effect the shutdown had on the supercomputer." Aelita said, she was starting to get a little anxious.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:44 am

(Yes really)

"If the machines don't work we'll probably be in serious trouble," Ulrich said frowning. This was not good in the least. If it was XANA and they couldn't get to Lyoko then bad things would happen.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:47 pm

"We have no choice but to try. If it is damaged, we'll have to fix it," Jeremie told the others firmly, "It can't be that far gone if that's the case."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:59 pm

"There it is." Aelita said, pointing at the factory looming up ahead as she ran.
"It feels like centuries since we were in Lyoko." She said, and it did. All those dangerous trips to Lyoko seemed like distant memory.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:05 am

Jeremie grimaced as he remembered some of the more unpleasant memories of Lyoko. Fighting Xana was the most thrilling period of his short life... and the most terrifying. Thankfully, the elevator still worked and after a few minutes, they finally reached the supercomputer. He frowned a bit.

"Well, it's on. That means Lyoko really is online," he said, heading for the familiar chair in front of the screen, "I'll begin the virtualization process."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:36 am

"Okay, we'll head down to the scanner room. See you in a bit." Aelita said, trying to be reassuring when she smiled at him, but she was very nervous. Lyoko was a place she thought she had left behind er for good to move on with her life and now it was back, for who knows how long. God knows she was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:33 am

((Sorry I haven't been posting, but I still can't quite come up with a good idea for what Xana should do. Or at least one I'm satisfied with. Ooh! Inspiration just struck. May I discuss a certain idea out with you, AI?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:36 pm

(Go ahead, Magus. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Yumi

Yumi quickly followed Aelita, Odd, and Ulrich into the elevator and waited for a few minutes until they were brought to the Scanner room. She started to step in when one of the scanners opened, white steam flowing from it as it did so. She noticed a human looking hand pop out of the Scanner before the lights suddenly went out, blinding the young Japanese girl. She felt something or someone grab her arm before Yumi went sailing through the air, and made a loud impact with the wall. She cried out in pain and clutched her now throbbing head.

She dimly noticed the sounds of a brief struggle before she heard similiar cries and hisses of pain from the others, and then heard the elevator go back up to Jeremie. Yumi cried out again as her head still pounded, and she felt a trickle of blood go past one of her hands.

General Narrative

Just as Yumi and the others arrived at the Scanners, an omnious black cloud seeped from the wall and launched itself at Jeremie, going right through him before disappearing into the Supercomputer. A crackle of electricity could be seen from it before the Supercomputer was turned off, followed by the lights themselves.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:03 pm

Aelita was slumped against a wall near one of the scanners. Her head was bleeding a bit, as she had landed awkwardly when she was thrown, hitting her head on something. She was vaguely aware that the others were going through it too.
"Y-yumi, Ulrich, Odd? Are you okay?" She asked hoarsely.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:44 am

Jeremie cried out as he fell forward onto the computer, grimacing a little as he pushed himself up. It felt like a blade of ice went right through him. He shivered. He frowned a little, however, as the supercomputer indicated that the activated tower had returned a passive white.

"Guys, are you okay?" he asked through the intercom, "What happened? A black mist went into the supercomputer."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:26 am

"Hi Jeremie." Aelita said grimacing. She had just noticed that she had knocked into some kind of equipment and her side was also bleeding a bit. It was no need for a hospital visit, but it hurt awfully bad.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:42 am

Odd felt himself go flying and he winced in pain as he hit the side of a scanner.

"Ow...what the heck was that?"

Ulrich, who hit a wall and was rubbing his head, shrugged. "I'm not sure if I'm ok." He pulled his hand way to see blood.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:11 pm

"Was that Xana? I didn't see anything." Aelita questioned. She winced aain as she tried to stand up. Her side, she realized, was much worse than she had first thought. A bloodstain was now beginning to form on her clothes, and it hurt quite bad.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:33 pm

"The tower's deactivated," Jeremie told them, grimacing a little when he saw that he was bleeding a bit at the spot the mist had gone through him, "Whatever Xana wanted to do, he did it. Or he just wanted to mess with us."

With that said, he headed for the scanner room, frowning a bit when he saw his friends, particularly Aelita, bleeding. He walked over to his girlfriend and asked worriedly, "Are you okay, Aelita?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:16 pm

"I'm fine, it just stings a bit. Really." She told him, giving him a wince/smile as she stood up. She really didn't want to make a fuss out of a cut when her friends were hurt.
"Damage report?" She asked, turning to them.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Yumi

"I'm....fine." Yumi said after a moment, gritting her teeth in pain as she managed to stand upright. "Give me a minute, but I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:57 am

Odd stood. He wasn't hurt as badly. He would probably have a couple bruises though.

"If that was XANA I have the feeling that he's not in the happiness mood about us trying to destroy him."

Ulrich nodded and cried out in pain. He tried to stand, but he was feeling lightheaded. Still he didn't want to seem weak.

"How hurt is everyone?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:09 pm

"Ulrich are you okay?" Aelita asked. She turned to him. She was still leaning on a wall, but she was more focused on the others. Aelita felt the sticky, warm pool spreading outward on her side.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Jeremie frowned, catching sight of the blood seeping through her side. He placed his hand on it, frowning even more, "I think we should goto a hospital."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next