New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:08 pm

"So William Dunbar are you going to offer to show me around the school," Alison asked. She smiled at him and William felt sort of intimatated. This girl was kind of in-your-face.

"Sure why not?" It couldn't hurt to show the girl around. Besides he needed to be around friendly people.

Alison linked their arms and made a gesture. "Well let's go!"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:02 pm

"I'm sorry Jim, I wish we could help you. It's probably just something you saw on a sign or something like that." She told him. She went back to her breakfast, waiting for Jim to walk away so she could talk to Jeremie.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:21 pm

"Yes. I'll be happy to look for it on the internet, but don't hold your breath," Jeremie told Jim, trying to live up to the image of the helpful computer nerd, even managing to sneak in a bit of curiosity in his voice before turning to Aelita and giving her a look that said, Is he remembering?
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Aelita looked up very slightly and shrugged her shoulders before looking back at her food, trying to hide her curiosity. If Jim was remembering, that was bad. He would start getting suspicious and that would only add to their worries.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:28 am

Ulrich and Odd walked in and were about to head over to where they could see Aelita and Jeremie when Odd stopped.

"No way."

"What is it?"

Odd pointed to William and Alison who looked ready to leave the cafeteria. Odd scowled. Ulrich also looked unhappy. He was going to say they could talk to Alison about it later but Odd was already over there.

"Hey Alison. William," Odd said, glaring slightly at the boy. William just smiled nervously. Alison, oblivious to the tension, just grinned.

"Hey guys. Do you know William? Wow that sounds stupid. Course you do. This isn't that big a school."

"Hey Alison, why don't you come eat with us. You must be hungry," Ulrich offered. William just stood there.

"Nah. William offered to show me around so I was thinking of hanging with him."

"No it's ok Alison. Go eat. I'll see you later." Before Alison could protest, he was gone. Alison turned to the other boys and shrugged.

"Weird kid."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Aelita looked up, she smacked her forehead with her palm. Ulrich and Odd were so protective. If William even got near anybody they knew, then they freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Jim

"Hm. Well, if you say so, Belpois."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:50 am

Alison, Odd and Ulrich joined the table. Alison was not paying attention to her friends, but trying to see if William left the room. He didn't, but he was sitting alone. Alison frowned, but then a dark-skinned girl joined him.

"So how well do you know William Dunbar?"

Odd and Ulrich exchanged a look, but didn't say anything.
----------
Sam sat down across from William.

"Why do you look so down? Got lady troubles?"

"You saw that, huh?"

Sam reached acrossed and patted William on the shoulder. "S'Okay William. Don't give up yet."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:30 pm

"Guys. why did you have to do that, he wasn't hurting anybody was he?" Aelita asked. She wasn't William's biggest fan, but Allison was her own person and had a right to form her own opinion of people.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:55 pm

"We should give him a break. It's not his fault he was a victim of Xana's," Jeremie put in slowly. Really, without any immunity granted to him by Lyoko yet, it was no wonder William got possessed in the first place. It was his fault. He should have thought ahead to create some preventive measures.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Principal Delmas

The intercom suddenly crackled to life, and the booming voice of the Principal was uttered out of the intercom.

"Attention all faculity! As of this moment the school is going into a lockdown! I repeat, we are going into a lockdown! This is not a drill! Students, stay where you are until you are dismissed. All teachers, stay where you are and make sure your students do not leave! For the moment, all classes are temporarily suspended. We will be in lockdown mode until the police can arrive, and declare that there is no more danger."

The intercom went off, then, with no further explanation from Principal Delmas.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:35 pm

Aelita gasped.
"What's happening?" She asked as the cafeteria erupted into a dull roar of whispers and concerned voices. They had never had a lock down drill before.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:25 pm

"I don't know," Jeremie said honestly. Could Xana be behind this? He wasn't sure. It certainly wasn't like him to give them any warning before he attacked, though, maybe Principal Delmas had spotted something by chance. He checked his laptop, "There are no Towers activated..."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:53 pm

"Where's Yumi?" She asked, she hadn't seen her friend that morning, and she hoped she was okay.
"I hope this is a false alarm."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:07 am

Yumi

"Just got here." Yumi replied, taking a seat at the table. "What's going on? Is Xana attacking?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:45 am

"Jeremie said he didn't see an activated tower." Aelita said, looking around for a sign about what might he going on.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Alison was about to say something, but then the Principal spoke. She looked at the others and then frowned.

"Um....what do you mean activated tower? And who or what is XANA?" (Can't recall if they already explain this to her. If yes then I'll edit.)

Odd and Ulrich exhanged looks.

"Let's hope it's a false alarm."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:56 pm

"Allison, remember the thing that was attacking us in Lyoko yesterday? It was a creation of a computer virus called Xana." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:43 pm

General Narrative

Fifteen minutes passed within the lunch room, and still no word had been issued by the principal again. A few of the students had gotten restless, but otherwise nothing of signifigance had occured. Then...

"Look!"

A student yelled and point out the window of the lunch room, where everyone soon crowed to try and get a glimpse of what had caught the attention bringer's eye. Outside, Two men in police uniforms wheeled out something vaguely...human shaped, covered by a cloth. The policemen and the....thing they wheeled soon disappeared from view, and the hall erupted in a roar of whispers yet again.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:59 pm

"Omigod do you think spmebody's... Hurt?" she asked but it was only because she didn't to say what she was really thinking, that somebody was dead. Her heart was racing and she felt very uneasy.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:31 pm

"I don't know," Jeremie gasped, clearly as shaken as the rest of them. It was one thing to be stressed from fighting Xana, it was another to see someone possibly seriously hurt.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Alison nodded and thought about her life. She didn't completely understand what was happening, her glitch isolated from the rest of Lyoko, but she wasn't stupid.

"I did feel...disturbances, not the best world, but it fits, when I was in Lyoko." Alison looked outside the window as the people left. "And then it was dark. I felt like everything was...gone."

"That was when we shut off the supercomputer, most likely," Ulrich said. Alison nodded. But she seemed distracted now and lost in thoughts.

Odd frowned. "Who would be hurting people?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:39 pm

General Narrative

After another half-hour passed, the intercom came to life once more as the Principal delivered a new message.

"The police has declared the campus safe. The lockdown is now over. Students are free to leave the area they are currently in. However, all classes are temporarily suspended. And....I will not lie to you all. Despite what the police suggested. An hour ago, Emily Mesua was found dead in her room, visciously stabbed to death. The police have not yet caught the person who did this heinous crime, but rest assured, they will! If it is the last thing I do, I shall not let a murderer run loose on my campus. That is all. At this time, students are asked to please stay in their dorms, if they live on campus, until further notice."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:40 pm

((And for those who do not remember her, Emily is this gal:

http://lyoko.wikia.com/wiki/Emily ))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:55 am

William frowned. He had hung out with Emily for a while with a couple of other students. Although he didn't know her too well, she seemed like a likable girl. Samantha put a comforting hand on William's shoulder but the pair didn't speak.
------
Ulrich blinked, shocked by the news. Emily?

"Wasn't Emily one of the girls who liked you Ulrich?"

Ulrich nodded. She was a nice girl and not a freaky stalker like Sissi. Who would attack her?

Alison was a bit confused. She hadn't been here long and already things were happening. She looked over at William and Samantha, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next