New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:05 am

((To be quite honest, if this really were an episode, as long as they've been conversing, not to mention the previous engagement with the Dai-Li, I'm surprised they didn't crash the party sooner. So, I say have at it!))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:35 pm

(Same here.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:58 pm

((I'm a little bored and uninspired, so I don't feel up to the challenge of writing a Dai Li ambush or whatever. Mind using...ooh! I have a good idea. To subdue the Avatar and the skybison, the Dai Li would likely flood the room with a sleeping gas of some sort, first. Mind that being the explanation for the sudden time skip? Azula and Katara can wake up in...the infirmiry or whatever and find out what happened in that room, or something like that.)))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:08 pm

(Sounds good to me.)

"For Spirits' sake, he really is an idiot," Azula told Katara with a sigh, "He'll just get himself killed and then..."

She began coughing, the room having been filled with gas while she was distracted. She tried to remain standing, growling a little as her vision blurred. Damn it, the Dai Li found them out. This was all the Avatar's fault!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:50 am

(Not sure what to do with my characters. And why has no one noticed Toph is missing? Horrible guards apparantly. XD)

Toph sighed as she passed by a pair of guards. She couldn't get caught now. She was having way too much fun. She spotted the place where she left Jin and saw that the Jin hadn't gone too far.

"Jin!"

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:03 am

((I could maybe claim or make someone to get Toph and your characters more involved.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:08 am

(And I will love you for that Magus. XD)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:22 am

((Oh really? Well in that case...))

((Just kidding. Anyway, who shall I make or claim? What do you think, Toko?))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:13 pm

((In all honestly, with the way the Dai-Li are, they probably already know that she is outside the palace and more than likely are keeping an eye on her...they are specialized in stealth after all))

Katara found her vision growing blurry, the air growing thick and difficult to breath. She heard Azula respond, before succumbing to coughing, as she herself soon followed, trying to respond before darkness consumed her.

The last thing she remembered, was the cold, wet palace floor impacting her body...

(I can help! Really I can!)

----------------------

Out in the market, a Dai-Li agent silently approached the Earth Empire Princess, "My Lady," he said in a whisper, "An occurrence at the palace has required me to return you to the protective custody of the Dai-Li at once. Your safety may be in danger...also, your father would like a word with you about your...habits. If you would please accompany me."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:46 am

((True. Though it would be good to have at least one of Toko's characters interact with someone at least on a regular basis. So, what say you, Toko? Any good ideas about a character I should make or claim that can interact with your characters?))

((And I'll post here again with Aang after school hopefully.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:26 pm

(What about Mai? I think it would be interesting to see her and Toph interact or her and Jin. XD)

"Is there something wrong," Toph asked. She could feel Jin start to panic at the sudden appearance of the Dai Li. She sighed. She was having so much fun.

"Ex-excuse me. I think I should go," Jin said, starting to walk off, but Toph bended the Earth and caused the girl to trip.

"No stay. Don't worry about him. He's harmless," Toph said, with a slight smile. But then she remembered the Dai Li's words. "How am I in danger anyways? No one knows it's me out here. I'm not an idiot."
------------
Yue smiled at Sokka.

"So who do you serve? A nice, rich family?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:13 pm

Sokka smiled slight, "You could say that. I'm just a servant at the palace. Nothing special, but it pays well. How about you? Do you serve someone important?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:21 pm

"Not really. He's middle class," Yue said. "But that is impressive. The Palace."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:23 pm

"It's not that impressive. Cleaning dishes is the same everywhere," Sokka told her with a flush.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:18 pm

The Dai-Li agent glanced at Jin; He then turned back to Toph, "I can explain more at the Palace; suffice it to say, the Fire Nation Ambassadors may make an attempt on your father's life..and by extension: you. We have nothing certain at the moment, but if such is true, the Fire Nation may have spies integrated into the crowds. It's not safe, and your father has ordered me to bring you back to the palace for your safety. If need be, by force..." the Dai-Li agent added as more of a passing note.

Both he and the Princess knew that she was too powerful of a bender to be taken in so easily. "The servant boy known as Sokka will also be collected and you are to also return to the palace, and...you? Who are you? Are you a friend of the Princess?"

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:38 pm

((Mai could be interesting. And what could she be doing here in Ba Sing Se?))

Aang

The Avatar and his bison briefly struggled, thought he deadly gas soon took care of them. Within moments they were unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:52 am

(Good question, if you want to play Mai, I could take Ty-Lee)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:07 pm

((Ok! I really would love to see your interpretation of Ty Lee. Though what could they both be doing in Ba Sing Se?))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:35 am

((Naturally, they're under cover, Azula's personal body guards if anything really goes down. naturally, as she used to belong to a traveling Circus, she could use that as her cover as Mai acts as Ring master in training.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:38 am

((Mai and Ty Lee could both be Fire Nation spies sent to do a long-term mission in Ba Sing Se, and maybe have been there for a few months before the negotations. With their skills they could totally make that work. And I myself wouldn't mind some Mai Lee occurring, actually. I'm...kinda sorta a somewhat fan of some yuri pairings, and either a friendship or romantic relationship between the two intrigues me.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:58 am

((My friend...you are a guy after my own heart! Very Happy Let's make it happen! MaixLee for the win!))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:07 am

((Works for me. Let's make it official, then. I would like to claim Mai, please.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:39 am

(I would also like to claim Ty Lee, and on good faith I have made a character sheet to be criticized at you leisure.)

Name: Ty Lee
Nationality: Fire nation
Bender?: No, but an exceptional martial artist with chi-blocking abilities
Appearance: Ty Lee
Personality: Ty Lee has a bubbly cheerful personality and is rarely seen without her trademark grin.

History: Ty Lee has been a close personal friend to both Mai and Princess Azula since childhood, being nearly inseparable. Ty Lee's parents joined a traveling Circus, training Ty Lee to become more flexible, while honing her deadly skills. At the age of ten, and having lost her parents in a high-wire act misfortune, she was sent on a mission via messenger hawk (as well as the rest of the Circus) to travel into the Earth Empire, and to enact a long-term mission as a spy...inside the Empire's own walls. Little did she know that her best friend, and childhood crush, had been sent on the mission as well.

Other: While she generally deems every boy as being, "cute," it has become an understood by those close to her, that this is because she likes girls. She also has an innate ability to read auras, even Mai's usually cloudy gray one.

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:27 am

((Looks good to me. I'll make Mai after school. AI?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:22 pm

(I thought Yue and Sokka were in another place. Toph was with just Jin)

Toph frowned at the news. As much as she didn't like her father, she didn't want him to be killed. More importantly she didn't want to die either. But she wasn't going to be completely submissive and pointed to Jin.

"She comes with me then."

"No. That's not necessary," Jin said, in protest. "I really need to-"

"If I am to be kept in the Palace, I at least want a playmate."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next