New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:39 am

Mai

"No, it's fine. I don't mind. So long as you don't try to molest me in my sleep." Mai replied with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:55 am

Ty Lee

Mai's comment made her pause as she thought it over, looking back at the freshly dressed Mai, thinking about them sleeping in the fairly small bed together...

"I'll take the couch." she said with a slight frown. Her aura was going to be a pretty dingy gray before this day was over.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:00 am

Mai

Mai shrugged. "If you say so, though I really wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:19 pm

Sokka blinked, "Princess Toph? I just thought she was some spoiled nobleman's daughter. No offense."

He added this hurriedly, not wanting to get the girl mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:30 pm

Katara

She chuckled, "You really need to be more careful, especially around the Dai-Li," she said, whispering the last part, "Now tell me...have they done anything to you?" she asked, pressing urgency into her voice.

---------------------------------
Ty Lee

She shook her head, "You said you don't mind as long as I don't molest you in your sleep. I don't trust myself to not do that...especially with you so close to me...I'll pass out in my sleep!" she said as she looked out the window, "It's starting to get late, and I need to go. Like I said, I'll get your fee waived if you want to come." she said, casting Mai a gentle look.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Mai

"I'll come. And eh, I really wouldn't mind. I am bi after all." Mai stated with a neutral expression. "Besides, I do trust you."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:11 pm

Ty Lee

Ty Lee's expression and aura brightened immensely as she backed away from her mirror and pulled a half-flip, landing on her hands as she walked over to Mai, curling her body so that she stood face to face with Mai, grinning and giggling, "I knew it!" she said as she embraced Mai.

Letting go of her grey-auraed crush, she could barely contain her mirth as she bounced up and down, "Oh, but I have to get ready!" she said, still retaining her overjoyed air as she prepared to leave.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:14 am

((Hm. What should be done with Aang and Azula now, do you think?))

Mai

"So should I, I suppose. I have a few last minute things to do." Mai replied. "I guess I'll see you later at your performance?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:50 am

((Well, so to speak, if their moving everyone to the gallery for safety reasons (they want to keep an eye on everyone), then Azula, Iroh, and Zuko would be moved there too, even if only temporary; then they're probably interrogating Aang i.e. torture))

Ty Lee

"oh, well alright!" she said, giving Mai another hug, "I'll see you there! And hopefully the sword swallower won't mess up again...we, um, lose a lot of patrons that way..." she said with a nervous smile.

As she left the apartment, she gave Mai a wave good bye and made her way to the circus, being sure to avoid the Cabbage Salesman.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:01 pm

(Sounds plausible.)

"What? Of course not. What's going on, Katara? Are you in danger?" he asked, glancing suspiciously at Long Feng and the Dai Li before turning back to her.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Katara

Keeping her voice low, she brought her brother in for a hug as she moved her head closer to his ear, "Some of the Dai-Li are working against Long Feng and hate us Water tribe...I was attacked earlier by some of them and barely got away..." she said, pulling away and looking Sokka in the eyes, "I just need you to be careful," she mouthed, as she looked past him to Princess Toph.

Smiling, she greeted the young girl, "My Lady, it's an honor to meet you."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Toph waved a dismissive hand at Katara. Like she cared if it was an honor or not. Most likely she was just kissing her feet and didn't really think that it was an honor.

"Don't like peasant. No one likes meeting me," Toph said. She pointed at Jin. "Right?"

"Um....sure?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Sokka scowled, "Excuse me, your Worship, my sister was just being polite."

Sokka crossed his arms. Princess or no princess, he didn't like anyone insulting his younger sister, who was like their mother in so many ways.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:14 pm

"I know that, but it's not necessary," she said to Sokka in a very patronizing way. "I much prefer it when people are straight with me."

Jin looked at Sokka and nodded. "I'm sure she didn't mean to be rude." Jin wasn't sure why she was defending Toph. She didn't need it. But she didn't like Sokka's tone. Maybe it was because he was Water Tribe. "Though you do have a point..."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:57 pm

"Oh, she meant it alright," Sokka groused, not placated at all by Jin, "Just because she's a princess, she doesn't have the right to talk down to us."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:48 pm

Katara

"Sokka!" she hissed as she grabbed for his shoulders, "Let it go, alright?" she insisted as she looked back towards the Princess, "I'm sorry to have troubled your presence with our Water Tribe filth...have a pleasant day." she said evenly, trying to cloak her silent outrage...still, Earth Empire Princess...she should have expected that reaction.

Whispering to Sokka, "Don't bother, it isn't worth trying; after all, she's just as blind as the Earth Empire citizens...isn't anything new." she said coldly.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:33 pm

"You can't expect me to take insults smiling from a 12 year-old girl. I refuse," Sokka whispered back hurriedly, "And don't you dare call yourself Water Tribe filth!
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:40 pm

Katara

She smiled ruefully, "Sokka, you have to remember, Earth Empire citizens don't see us that way. I love you, and I appreciate that you'd be willing to stand up for me, but there are some battles you can't win." she whispered back, "Some people are too hardheaded and blind to see reason..."

She then leaned in quickly, "And I know I'm not filth; I threw that in to make her feel bad, but I doubt that'll work. Think of it as a sarcastic comeback."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:43 pm

Sokka sighed, crossing his arms. Sometimes, his sister just never seemed to stand up for herself. Yet she was certainly quick to scold him when they were alone. Nevertheless, she did have a point. He sighed, "Fine."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:38 am

Long Feng

"Daughter, please be more kinder to our honored guests." Long Feng admonished, staring hard at Toph. "Remember what I've taught you about the Watertribesmen? No matter what your teachers say, those from the Water Tribes are not savages or filth in any way. In some ways, they are our superiors. And it is not polite to talk to strangers in such a way, either."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:19 am

Toph frowned at the blind comment.

"You know I am far more blind than you know. Maybe you should use your brains before talking." Toph then turned to her father and shrugged.

"I only speak what I think, Father. I meant no disrespect."

Jin walked in surprise and looked around to see if she was able to leave. Toph senses that and a wall of earth blocked the door.

"Don't think about leaving," Toph said. "Besides it's better here. You'll like it."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Katara

She turned at Toph's comment, "Oh no, I'm more than well aware you can't see, but it seems you've misunderstood what I meant. The blindness I was referring to was more of an ignorance that seems to be shared by the Earth Empire citizens, especially when it comes to us..." she said as she set a hand against her forehead.

"Alright, so maybe we got off to a bad start...no formalities or anything: Hello, my name is Katara." she said simply, giving the Princess a bow.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:06 pm

"I am Toph," Toph said, lowing the earth wall. Jin was still a little unsure and stayed where she was.

"Um....I'm Jin if anyone cares."

"It is a pleasure to meet you Katara."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:14 pm

Katara

Smiling, Katara was genuinely pleased that things were starting off better, "It's a pleasure to meet both of you. And I do care, Jin." she said, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "So, while we're here...what'd they get you for?" asked Katara in a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Jin looked at Katara and tried to smile.

"Toph said something about her having no friends here in the palace. So she kid-took me with her when they found her," Jin said.

"Did you do something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next