New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:51 pm

Katara

She simply smiled, "I impressed the Emperor with a cup of tea and somehow became involved with a murderer....nothing much." she laughed, face becoming grim, "Ah so she 'kid-took' you? A little straight-forward, isn't she?" she winked, chuckling.

She nudged Sokka in the side, "See? Nothing to get worked up over."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:56 pm

Jin blushed and shook her head, glancing at Toph.

"Oh no! I...I don't think it's like that. Not that I wouldn't be honored if it was, but um..." Jin looked at the floor.

Toph shook her head. "I don't like girls Katara. Though I see relationships as a political thing and not a social or romantic one anyways," Toph said, waving her hand dismissively. "Jin is now like a lady-in-waiting to me."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:26 pm

Sokka rolled his eyes at his sister's comment, "And you say I jump to conclusions."

Deciding to start over, he turned to Toph and Jin and bowed slightly, "I'm Sokka."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Katara

Elbowing her brother in the ribs, "You do jump to conclusions; I was just joking," she said, "It's okay, Toph, I wasn't making any assumptions..." looking over to Jin and giving the shy girl a wink and a smile.

"Sokka is my brother...and he has a terrible sense of humor," she added with a whisper.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:19 pm

"Hey! My sense of humor is terrific! You're the one that embarrasses Gran-Gran when she goes out with you," he told her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Katara

Katara blushed, sputtering, Wha--? I do not!" she said, clenching her fists, glaring at her brother. Turning back to Toph and Jin, "Seriously, it's nothing. He's just saying stuff! Groundless hear-say is all."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Jin started to laugh. Being around Sokka and Katara made her relax.

Toph's mouth twitched with a smile.

"Well at least they are a lively bunch. I think I was wrong with my rudeness. I apologizes."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:44 pm

"Well, you know Gran-Gran doesn't like it when you brutally turn down eligible bachelors seeking your hand. I mean, she'd settle for an Earth Kingdom man if it meant great grandchildren," he told her with a grin, starting to enjoy himself.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Katara

Huffing, she leveled her gaze at Sokka, "Well, isn't that what the older brother is supposed to do? Eh, Mr. Suave? Besides," she said looking away with a blush, "I'm not up for that kind of thing..." she said, knowing it was a lame excuse, but she just didn't have it in her; Kids? Huh-uh, that wasn't for her...

"Besides, I already have a kid," she said, pinching his cheek, laughing.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:59 pm

"Spirits, is she really wanting great-grandchildren from you now," Jin asked, a little shocked. Katara didn't look old enough to marry, let alone have children.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Katara

Blushing, she looked at Jin, "She did...but I had to have a talk with Gran-Gran after I turned down a few suitors too many. We've hopefully reached an understanding..." she said, cutting Sokka a glance, before returning it to Jin.

"I...had to explain some things," she said, blushing. Sokka might not understand, but he was her brother...
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Toph could feel Katara's embarrassment and she smirked.

"Hey Sugar Queen (because I liked that nickname), are you going to share that reason with the class or keep us guessing?"

"Princess Toph," Jin said. She couldn't believe her new "friend". "You don't have to explain anything to us."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Sokka couldn't help but chuckle at his sister's embarrassment. After all the times she embarrassed him, it was nice to see the shoe on the other foot.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Katara

Glancing thoughtfully at Jin, she smiled, "Well, I appreciate the sentiment..." she glanced back at the Dai-Li before resuming, "...at least while I'm not being forced anyways." she shook her head, "Look, I need to tell Sokka anyways...I just...it's personal, and we just met."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:23 pm

((Hey, AI! Just had an idea. Azula could escape from wherever she and her family are being kept, right now [for their own protection], perhaps drag Zuko along with her, and try to go free Aang? How's that sound?))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:24 pm

Ty Lee

After the Circus...

"So, Mai..." did you enjoy the circus?" asked Ty Lee as the walked through the streets, "I'm sorry you had to see the indecent with the sword swallower...it actually happens fairly often; we've tried telling him he needs a new profession." she said, hands behind her back, nervously walking next to Mai.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Mai

"It was fine." Mai replied. "I quite enjoyed your act."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Ty Lee

"Aww, you don't have to say that," she said, flushing, "I mean, how many other girls tight-rope walk?" humbling herself. She was glad Mai enjoyed her act, people usually did, but people didn't matter; Mai mattered, and the usually gray-auraed girl's opinion meant a lot.

"The Circus has been losing customers lately, and the Ring Master was talking about packing up and leaving; finding a new audience and all..." she said sullenly, watching the ground as she avoided the cracks in the stone as she switched to walking on her hands in a simple, fluid motion.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:37 pm

Mai

Mai raised an eyebrow as Ty Lee walked on her hands. "You'd better be careful. You're bound to trip, walking that way."

"Your circus might have a better chance up in the Upper Ring." Mai continued. "And it'd be a good place to gather intel."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Ty Lee

"The Ring Master was talking about trying to get into the Upper Ring, more money and a better audience...but they won't allow it. Upper Ring citizens frown upon 'undignified displays of frivolity,' I think is what the Saber-tooth Lion-Moose tamer mentioned they said..." she said.

"But it doesn't matter!" said Ty Lee with a determined attitude, "I've decided to stay here!" she said, returning to her feet; Mai's forewarning coming true as she fell into Mai, their lips meeting as her momentum and weight sent both crashing onto a pile of baskets.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:48 am

Mai

Mai blinked as, in a flash, Ty Lee crashed into her, their lips met, and they both toppled onto a pile of baskets. Mai blinked again several times as the fact that she and Ty Lee were kissing slowly sunk in to her brain. A faint red tint covered Mai's face as she moved her head away to break the kiss.

"....I believe we should get up." Mai whispered after a moment. The crimson tint to her face was still there.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:00 am

Ty Lee

She wasn't directly aware of what just happened, but she was certainly savoring the gentle texture of Mai's lips against her own, shaken when Mai broke their kiss. Shaking her head, "I...yeah, I guess we should," she responded, her face heated as she climbed off of Mai.

"You know," she said, extending a hand to help Mai, "I, um, know a nice place...A uh, restaurant...should be open still, if you...if you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:51 am

Mai

"Um...sure, why not?" Mai replied as she took Ty Lee's hand and got back up to her feet. "I wouldn't mind."

((Heh. And I originally took Mai to get Toph more involved. Looks like that hasn't worked so far.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:07 am

Ty Lee

Accepting her hand, Ty Lee pulled up Mai, brushing her off as she looked her over, "Alright, it's just this way," she said, taking Mai's hand as she lead her through the streets, blushing from the contact of Mai's hand.

((I was trying to get Toph more active with Katara, but she's a stubborn Earthbender, I swear!))

Katara

Pulling her brother off to the side, she kept her voice low, "Sokka, you and I...we need to talk."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:18 am

(More active as in what? And where are Mai and Ty Lee? I have this urge to have Yue or Jet (who I still haven't used yet) to run into them.)

Jin looked at her new...friend? Mistress? If she was now like a lady-in-waiting, did that mean she worked for Toph. She was tempted to ask, but she decided against it.

"So Princess Toph why did you run away," Jin asked.

"I didn't 'run away' more just get out of this Koh-forsaken palace. I need fresh air and some fun every once in a while and I'm not going to get it in here."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next