New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:49 pm

The Dai-Li agent frowned, but thought about it, "If it means you'll come willingly, then so be it...you can discuss that matter with your father. Now quickly, a carriage will be waiting and an escourt of Dai-Li will accompany the three of you back to the Palace." he said, motioning for Dai-Li Agents to go and retrieve Sokka.

(Ok, I corrected the previous post.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:23 pm

Name: Mai
Nationality: Fire Nation
Bender?: No; skilled with knives and assorted small range weapons.
Appearance: http://screenshots.avatarspiritmedia.net/216/410.jpg
Personality: Mai is a rather dour and grumpy girl, and most times she doesn't show her emotions. Mai does care for those she calls "friends", though, in her own way. While not the kindest girl around, Mai also doesn't go out of her way to be vindictive.
History: Mai grew up most of her life as a single child to two important nobles in the Fire Nation. She was taught to be the proper daughter, which helped shape her personality as it is today. When Mai was around eleven her uncle decided to teach her some fighting skills and, after seeing how well she did with the daggers, had a friend of his teach Mai in the art of wielding knives, daggers, and other assorted small weapons. Four years later, long after completing her training, she found out her uncle's friend had been apart of the Fire Nation's spy network, and that now her former master wished to see her sworn in as one of their members. It didn't take much to convince Mai to join them, especially after her baby brother was born.

After some additional training in the art of espionage, Mai was sent to Ba Sing Se to act as a deep undercover agent, alongside some other Fire Nation spies. Mai has been there now for a few months, and has discovered she now has a new roomate at her apartment, from a new group of spies the Fire Nation had sent. And as Mai will soon find out, it will turn out to be an old friend of hers...
Other:

Will complete later when I have time.

Last edited by Magus1108 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:39 pm

(Okay, Magus.)

Sokka frowned as the Dai Li agents told him in no uncertain terms that he was going to return to the palace. He grinned apologetically at Yue, "Well, I guess, duty calls..."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:28 pm

((By the way, is Ty Lee accepted or not? I think Warboss finished her.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:34 pm

((I have now finished Mai.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:21 pm

(Both accepted, though, note the Earth Empire has been in power for a long time, Warboss. And, I never thought I'd say this, but do you need to make every female character of yours a lesbian?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:26 pm

((Hey, I certainly don't mind. Mai and Ty Lee would make a cute couple. Though I do find Katara being bi weird.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:19 am

(Yeah, I understand. I'm not objecting to Ty Lee being bi so much as every single female he makes being bi or gay. Never mind my objections, though. It just gets repetitive, especially with canons that are rather straight. Just my opinion, they're your characters, Warboss. I don't mean any offense.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:54 am

(Note: Toph and Jin aren't gay. I just want friendship!Jinoph. XD)

Toph shook her head at him. "No. Just Jin. The other two can do whatever they have to do. I wouldn't want to pull them away from their job."

Yue smiled in relief, though she was a bit confused. Jin frowned, but didn't protest.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:46 pm

((I understand that it can get annoying, I just hate playing main-stream heterosexual characters/couples; I get enough of that on television and any other media, I just want to do something different, even if it gets repetitive. Sorry if it bothers you, it's just playing it otherwise would bother me even more. Besides, Wade isn't lesbian! He's Canadian Very Happy ))

The Dai-Li Agent bowed his head, "Princess, it is appreciated that you will come willingly, and the servant boy must come, as he works in the castle, he is under your father's protection as well. If you would follow me..." he said turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:35 am

((I'll be posting with Aang and/or Long Feng after church tomorrow. Just so you all know. And Warboss, want to have Mai and Ty Lee interact now?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:36 pm

(I understand Warboss and, okay Magus.)

For a second, Sokka thought he'd actually get to stay with Yue, but he frowned as the Dai Li agent refused to let him go. He smiled over at the pretty Water Tribe Woman, "Er. I guess I need to go then. Maybe you can visit my house? I live a few doors down from the old tea shop."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:34 am

Yue smiled at Sokka and nodded at him.

"I will be sure to. Goodbye Sokka." Yue had to get back anyways. She nodded to Sokka again and bowed to Toph and Jin.

(I just realized I have Jet. What should I do with him?)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:09 pm

((Sure Magus, and I appreciate your understanding almostinsane. Just let me get a scene set up with Ty Lee...))

"And a one, and a two..." Ty Lee said to herself as she crossed the high-wire on her hands, tucking her legs in and bending over backwards to place her feet on the rope, righting herself, "Taa-daa!" she whispered to herself, the ever-present cheerful smile shining brightly.

It wasn't quite the usual stuff she'd pull out for the crowds, just Ty Lee having fun; besides, they still had about three hours before the show started. Adjusting her jester's costume, she performed a mock bow for her imaginary audience, "Thank you, thank you! I'm here all week!"

"That's good to hear!" said the Ring Master below her, laughing, "I'd hate to think what I'd do if I lost one of my star attractions!"

----------------------------------

Katara, barely stirred, her head was throbbing and cloudy; she couldn't open her eyes and as she tried to get up, her arms gave out. Her body landed against cold, hard stone...

She didn't want to think of where she might be...her head hurt too much. She did know that it was cold and damp, the sound of dripping echoed in the bone-chilling silence.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:32 pm

(Sorry, almostinsane. I honestly didn't realize I had made the mistake in Ty Lee's bio...I didn't even know what you were talking about till I re-read it, but I assure you the correction has been made.)

Ty Lee chuckled as she continued along the rope, performing her usually heel-over-head flips until she reached the platform on the other side. She silently noted that she ended on the platform further out of place than the last time, and would have to be careful; if she ended up anymore out of place...there'd be no safety net to catch her where she'd have fallen.

Climbing down, she slowly stretched, uncoiling her muscles as she prepared to take a break, after all, she'd been practicing since noon, "Hey, I'm going out for a bit. Make sure the Sabre-Tooth Lion-Moose does go wild again, for me." Ty Lee said with a smile as she turned and left the tent. She didn't figure she'd need to take off her makeup or her costume, she'd be back later to finish up rehearsal before the show started, but a quick browse through the market should help unwind.

Today was a pretty good day, to say the least, and she was glad the sword swallower finally got his act down; the Ring Master really couldn't afford to keep paying the Waterbenders to keep healing him. Reaching a small cart of cabbages, she picked up a few and began juggling, something she had recently picked up, smiling all the while.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:56 pm

Mai

"Ty Lee?" a very familiar voice inquired, as an old friend of said girl started to walk toward her.

Long Feng

"Are you alright, Katara?" Long Feng asked, gently laying down a comforting hand on the waterbender's back as she came back into consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:20 pm

Ty Lee

Startled, Ty Lee stumbled in her juggling, trying in vain to keep the cabbages air-borne...alas, they met with the ground as Ty Lee turned to see who had called her by name.

"My cabbages!" shouted a gray-haired man as he stooped to pick up the unfortunate vegetables. Ty Lee gave him an apologetic smile as she backed away, "I'm sorry, I'll pay you back, I promise." she said as she bounded off towards Mai, hugging her tightly before grabbing her by the wrist, "Come on! Let's get out of here!" she shouted as the Cabbage merchant shouted after them, "You'll pay for this!"

----------------------------------------
Katara

Katara blinked her eyes, gently shaking her head as she roused herself again, this time, crawling to her knees, "Wha...what happened? My...my head hurts..." she muttered weakly as a pang of queasiness shot through her, doubling over as she wretched upon the stone floor.

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:25 am

Mai

Mai raised an eyebrow but complied and followed her friend. Hm. Just like Ty Lee, the young spy mused, to abandon whatever she had been doing and moving on to something new that had caught her attention.

Long Feng

Long Feng gave her another comforting pat as a servant quickly came over to clean up the mess. "There there. I imagine inhaling that knock-out gas wasn't that good for your systems, but you'll get over it."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:49 am

Ty Lee

"I am soooo, so, so sorry about that," she said, feeling like they had gotten far enough away from the crazy cabbage guy, "It's just...I mean...well, here you are!" she said, releasing Mai's wrist and flourishing her arms in a "ta-da" manner. She looked Mai over, seemingly the same, bleak Mai she knew since childhood.

"Sooo, what brings you to the Earth Empire capitol?" Asked Ty Lee, trying to make small talk.

--------------------------------------
Katara

"Knock-out...what do you mean? What's going on?" asked a very weary Katara, trying to stand up, but too weak and nauseous. She looked Long-Feng in the eye, "What's going on?" she asked again, with more defiance...well, as much as she could muster.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Long Feng

"I am afraid you were involved in a...delicate situation. But it is over now."

Mai

"Same as you." Mai said, giving her friend a knowing look.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:07 pm

Katara

"What do you mean? What happened?" Asked Katara, her strength waning, but holding relatively firm as she sat herself upright. She looked around, not directly seeing, or hearing, Azula or Aang, "Where am I?" she asked, noting she was in a fairly claustrophobic room.

------------------------------------
Ty Lee

Ty Lee blushed as she looked around, making sure no one was looking, "Mai," she hissed, "You gotta be more careful with stuff like that! Come with me, that way we can talk in private." she said, grabbing Mai's wrist again as she lead her back to the housing quarter.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Azula grimaced as she opened her eyes, noticing that her body felt like something was weighing her down, a side-affect to the gas, probably. Groggily, she sat up, noticing that she was in a confined space, perhaps a prison cell. She wondered what her brother and uncle were doing, that is, if they noticed anything was amiss.

He clenched her fists. This was all the Avatar's fault. If he wasn't so stubborn, they'd have already begun to make their escape. Now the Earth Empire had both of them!
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:12 pm

Long Feng

"You're in the infirmary. And nothing...of significant important happened. You just had a chance meeting with a dangerously insane criminal, Katara. You were lucky to survive the encounter."

Mai

Hm. Ironic. Blabbermouth Ty Lee was lecturing her on keeping secrets? Heh.

Mai complied again and walked with Ty Lee as she was led.

"I believe my apartment is around here somewhere." she mentioned. "I have to share it with a roommate now, though. Apparently someone from your circus."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:49 pm

Ty Lee

"Really? Well that's great! I know some of the people, and they're all nice...except for the sword-swallower...um, he doesn't like to talk very much...but that's neat! Oh, here were are!" said Ty Lee as they came upon the apartment complex, "It's not much, but it's fairly comfy, and the beds don't have lice!" she said in her usual cheerful manner.

---------------------------
Katara

"Criminal?! You mean...?" she looked at the floor, shock marring her visage, "but, he...I mean...but I..." she paused and took a deep breath, calming herself. She looked up at Long Feng, "Tell me what you know."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Mai

"Mine's near the third floor." Mai responded.

Long Feng

"Not much. He has delusions of being the Avatar. However, he is very dangerous, and has killed many people."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next