New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Rebellion

Go down 
+5
roman_tic_kataang
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
ConfusedShipper123
Magus1108
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:00 pm

Mirela tapped her foot, humming a melody to herself. This was always this urge to start dancing in her that Mirela was usually halfway away from breaking out into a dance. But she never done so in years. Still those who did not know her or her blood questioned why she moved or acted weird sometimes.

Of course once they found out she was a Gypsy they would go from curious to rude most of the time. All because her people got a bad name years ago when they used their magic to...increase their wealth. Mirela felt that was stupid. Not all Gypsys were out to con people.
-------------
Chris made it to the street with some difficulty. She frowned when she realized she had no idea where to go to get the supplies. Also she had to stop by the castle to report some defacing on the Temple. That was not going to be fun at all. Chris sighed, but she knew she had to continue on.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:15 pm

Name: Garnet
Race: Human
Appearance:
Magic?: Yes
Royal Bloodline?: No
Personality: Garnet is a very curious child, in both meanings of the word. She is quiet in a way that makes her seem contemplative despite her age. Yet she is very impressionable, and doesn't have a very clear view of right and wrong.
History: Garnet lives with a nomadic group of humans, enough to make a small village. Which they often do when they stop in one place for a little while. Her parents and other parents often allow their children to be looked after by others as well as themselves, though they can be distracted by activites like hunting and the like. Garnet is given a lot of freedom, especially since she is nearing the age of 10. She sometimes wanders off from the group and explores on her own.
Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:24 pm

(Curious... Accepted.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:15 pm

Syrien, Rein

"I'm fine. I don't need any healing." Rein spoke up as she exited the carriage, carrying a sleeping Atiya in her arms.

"As am I. Do you need any healing, Lord Ekaitz?" Syrien asked Kegan.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:57 am

Kegan/Brighe/Faris

Kegan looked Syrien and Brighe over carefully, noting that they were both treating him quite oddly. He was a bit annoyed by it, but Kegan wasn't stupid. If he was being treated as a Leader then he would have to act the part. Brighe and Syrien probably knew best.

"I'm fine." Kegan answered cautiously to both the elderly Man and the Priest.

Brighe looked at the senile elderly Man, studying him carefully as she tried to figure out what was going on with him specifically.

Faris was four yards away, doing the exact same thing. "Valen, take our guests to their assigned rooms." Faris ordered before he began to walk towards the elderly intruder.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Faris asked in whispers after he was just a few feet away from the man who had almost ruined his plans.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:38 am

Epiphany closed the door behind Grace and chanted a quick spell. She held both hands away from her, palms facing the door, and ice grew from the ground encasing the door in ice. She followed behind once the spell finished. "That should hold them for a few minutes," Epiphany informed Grace. "We need to find the stables and we can escape through the gates by horseback."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:28 am

Hazuki

"Hello, Mirela. How are you doing?" Hazuki asked kindly as she approached her longtime friend and bodyguard.

Caesar

Caesar had been stalking the small group of remains for awhile now, making sure to take note of what defenses, no matter how little, they had for their small village. He had been on his way to where he thought a rebel base was when the Humage had accidentally stumbled upon the group. Truthfully he hadn't anything better to do, so why not cause a mindless slaughter? It ought to be fun! Or so he hoped.

After Caesar had studied enough of the group of humans, he finally decided to strike. The insane monster leapt from his hiding place and landed in the middle of the human's village. Taking out his dagger he eagerly began to slaughter them all.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:42 am

Garnet

Garnet hung back a little farther from the group, observing her surroundings rather peacefully while making sure to keep track of the others so she could join them again when she was ready. While her back was turned, the strangled shrieks of dying and shocked began to ring out. Fear struck her, and her instincts told her to run. But rather, she turned around and looked.

It was a horrible sight. Her eyes scanned for her parents, and many of her group had begun to run in her direction. A friend of her parents scooped her up off the ground and tried to run while carrying her. She squirmed to be put down, and stood again, staring at the man taking the lives of people she once knew.

"Garnet! Let's go, you're in danger!" the woman shouted. She shook her head, trying to focus again, and the woman grasped her hand. Garnet was held in place as she saw two far familiar figures fall to the ground, a bloody mess. And then they ran.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:28 am

"This is one of the factions that want to overthrew Tsuba, right?" Alquonde asked, appearing slightly less senile at the moment before grinning, "I want to help! I know a few spells and I'm a damn good healer! You'll need me."

Nebi frowned as he entered a certain part of a forest, past the creek. He turned to the others and held up his hand.

"We passed through their Wards. We should have company soon enough. Be prepared if this faction is hostile."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:18 pm

"Hazuki," Mirela said brightly, turning on the end of her foot in almost a spin. If anyone never judged her for her heritage it was Hazuki. "I am doing well. The songs today speak well," she said. Gypsys were brought up learning to listen to the sounds around them, which was why they always seemed to be near-dancing. If the sounds were normal, Mirela took it as a good sign. If not she believed something bad was to happen.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:21 pm

(I'm just going to assume that they follow.)

Valen gave a nod to Faris and then turned. "Follow me," he said to the group and then stepped out of the larger room, into a hallway. He glanced back once, to make sure that they were following, and then increased his pace slightly.

The sooner he was done with his babysitting job, the sooner he could answer the letter he had received not long before leaving. It was especially important, now that the Heir was here.

He stopped before several empty bedrooms and then gestured at the rooms with a slight bow. "Here are your rooms. Sleep in peace, for there aren't many safer places in this kingdom than here."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Rein, Syrien

"Thanks...I guess." Rein said to Valen before heading inside a room. It was a bit small, but it'd do. It would certainly be a lot more comfortable than sleeping inside the carriage. And it' be great to have a real bed again! Since there was only one in the room, though, it'd be a bit of a tight squeeze to fit herself, Kegan, and Atiya in it. Though that shouldn't be too hard. Rein walked over to the bed and pulled back the covers. She gently laid her daughter on the bed and tucked her in.

Syrien nodded respectfully at Valen and choose the room next to Rein's. It was much smaller than the room he had acquired in the palace, he noted, but it was sufficient. So long as he had a bed to sleep in, the room would be fine.

Caesar

Caesar started to fling out various lightning spells as the people scattered, reducing many of them into smoldering husks before he went back to using his dagger and hunting those who had escaped the initial attack, one by one. The Humage lost track of time as he killed one after another. Men, women, children, the elderly, it didn't matter to him at all. Murder, in his eyes, was the only thing that made people truly equal. After all, in death, people were all the same.

After some time had passed, Caesar was drenched in blood and nearly everyone in the small village was dead. He paused from his brutal mutalation of one body and looked around, searching to see if he had missed anyone.

Hazuki

"Good to hear. Well, that meeting that was suppose to be two hours from now has been bummed up to ten minutes from now. Apparently a new development has surfaced. I know you hate sitting through those boring meetings. I do too. But it's what I have to do, and you have to do, being my bodyguard." Hazuki said in a apologetic manner.
Back to top Go down
hogaki

hogaki

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:26 pm

"You worry to much my friend" Nix said, but took his advice. Nix took out the book he had used to destroy Nebi's magic sealing runes when they first meet. 'Funny how time flies...' He thought, flipping to a page close to the front that contained a few offensive spells.

"You never worry enough" Gaita commented quietly as she drew her saber. "Bandits?" She asked Nebi.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:44 am

Garnet

Garnet was huddled amongst the people, having seen the strange man slaughter every person she had once known. Some blood had splattered on her as well. She went absolutely still when he began to look around. She laid on the ground next to several other bodies. The friend. Her parents. She tried not to breathe, shutting her eyes. If he thought she was dead, then maybe he wouldn't kill her...
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:14 pm

Mirela pressed her lips together in thought and nodded.

"I understand Hazuki. And it's not a problem. I will try my best to make it through the meeting," she said, smiling. She usually wasn't so cheerful, but she felt good today.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Caesar

"Nice try," Caesar complimented Garnet as he walked over to her, "But I know when people are playing dead. Get up. Now."

Hazuki

"Good to hear. And, sorry to say, but Jaron is at the meeting today. I know how much he...dislikes you, Mirela, and how you probably don't like him either--I don't like him at all myself--but I have to deal with him. He may be an arrogant jerk, but he's a competent arrogant jerk. Not to mention he leads one of the biggest rebel sects in the Kyshion Province." Hazuki continued.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Garnet

Almost immediately, Garnet obeyed, stiff as she stood. She tried to control her breathing now. What was he going to do to her? Perhaps striking her with lightning like he'd done with some of her village, or slashing her violently with his dagger until she would again lie amongst her people. She couldn't imagine surviving this encounter now, now that she stood and he'd known she was alive. She had a feeling he didn't like survivors, having seen everyone with an ounce of life in them, except herself, go down.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Caesar

Caesar raised his dagger to end Garnet's life, but stopped. He gave the young girl a curious glanced and looked her over. No visible tears, or any kind of distressing reaction to what he had done. He could tell she was trying to control her breathing, though. But it was only natural a child her age be somewhat afraid of this situation. Still though, for reasons Caesar couldn't quite explain, the child fascinated him some.

"Tell me girl, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:09 pm

Garnet

Garnet was still as the dagger raised, her eyes still wide open, staring at the mad, bloody man as she awaited the painful end to her short life. She was curious when he didn't bring it any closer, however. She felt him look her over, analyzing her in some odd way. She hid the inklings of fear and nervousness within her. What was he going to do now?

"Tell me girl, what is your name?"

"Garnet," she replied, striving to keep her voice steady, which she accomplished, though she spoke somewhat quietly.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Caesar

"Ah. Tell me Garnet, why aren't you crying? Or anything like that? After all, I just killed everyone you've ever known." Caesar curiously asked.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Mirela frowned at the mention of Jaron's name. But she knew she would have to deal with him for Hazuki.

"As long as he doesn't make another comment about me, then it will be fine." Mirela felt no shame of who she was which was why she still dressed like a Gypsy. "Shall we go to it now?"
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:00 pm

Magus1108 wrote:
Caesar

"Ah. Tell me Garnet, why aren't you crying? Or anything like that? After all, I just killed everyone you've ever known." Caesar curiously asked.

Garnet

Garnet began to recognize that this was some sort of a test. His words struck her, sinking in. It made her realize that she felt like crying, but she couldn't allow herself to do so. Crying, any sign of weakness, she knew could get killed for it. She racked her brain for a good answer. She shrugged.

"I don't want to cry. Why... why did you kill them?" she asked, still keeping her voice steady. The question, she shouldn't have asked a question, he might kill her now, he was a very unstable man... she shouldn't have asked. Still, Garnet masked her internal panic, still striving to be strong, still trying to survive whatever plans this man had in mind.

Another quick glance at him, and she realized he wasn't really that old. Just covered in blood, and quite apparently mad.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Caesar

"No real reason, really. They happened to be in my path. I was in the mood for a massacre. So I killed them." Caesar calmly said before barking out a laugh. Now this girl was really fascinating him. Whether or not she wanted to cry, she wouldn't allow herself to. Very curious.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Garnet

Garnet nodded slowly. Should she nod? She tried not to question too much. She had gotten this far. What kind of a person killed people just because they felt like it? In his way? How so?

Quietly, she began to speak again. Perhaps the most dangerous statement or question she could say. But she had to understand something.

"So... why aren't you killing me?" she said, the nervousness slipping into her tone a small bit, though she concealed it mostly.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Caesar

"Because you've interested me. You didn't try to run away, you didn't disobey my order, you're quite the fascinating child, Garnet." Caesar answered honestly. Now, though, the question was, what should he do with her? The girl interested him too much for the Humage to kill her now. So, what could he do with her? Letting her go was one answer, but it was unlikely she'd survive out here, alone in the forest. And Caesar didn't want to see her die. For the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Rebellion
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next