New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azula's Suitors

Go down 
+3
TokoToTheEnd
Magus1108
almostinsane99
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

Azula's Suitors - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:28 pm

((Now would be a perfect time for Azula to respond.))

Ersher noticed someone glaring at him. "Hello, you must be one of the suitors here to claim Azula's hand in marrige." He smirked. "Think you can tame the flames of the Fire Lord's sister?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:32 pm

((To what? She's still in her room.))
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:40 pm

((Ersher had knocked on her door before he was warned not to, maybe she heard it, up to you I guess.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:58 pm

"It is possbile," Kenji noted as he rose to meet Ersher, "Just as long as you know first aid."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:39 pm

"I don't know. I came here with no real purpose and I don't believe I'll win her hand anyways," Jet shot back at Ersher. Man he didn't like this guy at all.
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:44 pm

"This is true" Ersher replied to Kenji. "Name's Ersher captain of the guard and family friend, somewhat." He then turned back to Jet. "I'm sorry, did I say something to offend you?" Ersher asked as Jet snapped at him.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:51 pm

"I think Jet is just naturally bitter," Ty Lee told Ersher with a smile. Jet frowned. He didn't think the girl could be mean, but he guessed he was wrong.

"No it's nothing. Sorry if I seemed mad," Jet said, not up to getting into a fight.
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:09 am

"Apologie accepted." Ersher replied, then he turned to Ty Lee. "Care to take a walk?" He asked offering her his arm.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:13 pm

Ty Lee smiled at Ersher. She took his arm as she nodded.

"Sure why not?"
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:27 pm

Ersher and Ty Lee left for the gardens, he bowed to Zuko and Mai before leaving. "So Ty Lee, how's everything? Are you adjusting to the new peacefulness?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:35 pm

"It's going well," Ty Lee answered. "I'm a little worried that Azula might scare off her suitors before everything is over, but some seem stronger and braver than they appear.

"And it's nice so far. I like being a Kyoshi Warrior. There traditions are different from ours here in thr Fire Nation and it's exciting to experience the culture change."

Ty Lee smiled and whirled around in joy. She stopped and grinned at Ersher. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:34 am

"Well, I can't complain." Ersher said with a small smile. "I'm now considered a friend to the Fire Lord, after only being a slave years back, and every once in a while I'm still somewhat tortured by Azula, so technically everything's the same for me." Ersher sighed shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azula's Suitors
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: