New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azula's Suitors

Go down 
+3
TokoToTheEnd
Magus1108
almostinsane99
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Azula's Suitors - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:23 pm

Azula

What could be considered a good mood for Azula vanished upon seeing the Avatar. Her hands clenched into fists. The Princess narrowed her eyes at the Avatar.

"What are you doing here?!" she snarled.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:26 pm

Aang

"Zuko invited me," Aang said simply, not visibly reacting to the fact she was obviously angry. "Just thought I'd drop in and see how you're doing, since I've been busy lately." It was hard to be friendly to somebody who was once a great enemy and moreover didn't want kindness anyway, but Aang wasn't one to get mad easily.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:44 pm

Azula

"I'm....fine." Azula said through gritted teeth. What in the blazes was the Avatar doing in her room?! She never wanted to see him again. It was largely his fault that the Fire Nation had failed in the last war. On retrospect, she should have aimed for his head back in Ba Sing Se.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:02 pm

Aang

"That's good to hear," Aang said, relaxing slightly, but still looking for any hostile movements. "So how's the Courting going? Your suitors look... like an interesting group," he said, not sure. There were a couple of old guys, a water tribe guy, an Earth Kingdom girl, a Fire Nation guy, and Jet. Aang really couldn't see Azula and Jet having anything in common aside from wanting to rip each other's heads off.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:57 pm

Kenji sighed, "I wonder how long the Avatar and Azula are going to talk for."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:57 pm

((Sorry, forgot to post in this.))

"It's going fine I suppose. It'd be going quicker if Zuzu let me do the more....physically challenging tasks. I'd get rid of a majority of the Suitors then, if not all." Azula replied. She still appeared tense, but showed no signs of attacking Aang. Unless of course he was stupid enough to make some comment to set her off.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:57 am

Aang

"You might like some of them if you gave them a chance," Aang said, shrugging. "I know why you wouldn't like this, but Zuko just wants you to be happy. I guess asking a bunch of strangers to come here and have one of them marry you isn't exactly the best way to go though."
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:14 pm

Name: Ersher
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/Ersher9/Ersher.jpg
Personality: changes depending on how he feels.
History: Ersher had been a slave of the fire Nation during the war at a young age, but after 3 years of servitude to Azula he was set free and joined the Fire Nation Circus, but then was called up by the Zuko to help him pursue the Avatar. Now Ersher is one of the most trusted gaurds and friend to the Zuko and Mai, and is somewhat considered a suitor to Azula.
Other: Can't make up his mind between Azula and Ty Lee, and eventually Toph.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:01 pm

(Accepted, that is, if Magus is okay with Ersher's history.)
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:36 pm

((I'm sure Magus'd be ok wit it, I mean the RP wouldn't be the same with Ersher.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:11 pm

((It's fine with me, I suppose. Though why would Azula free him in the first place?))

Azula

Zuko just wants you to be happy.

To be happy....

Unknownly to Aang, this phrase affected Azula greatly. The Princess clenched her fists as fury filled her being. No, he was wrong! Zuko didn't want her to be happy. No one wanted her to be happy. No one wanted her to be happy because she was a monster. Not even mother--

"Get out!" Azula roared, sending a burst of flame at Aang.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:55 pm

Aang

Aang quickly spun his staff around, causing the flames to disperse. He quickly jumped to the door and was out, leaving Azula alone in the room. He walked back over to Zuko and sighed. "I think I might have made things worse," Aang said.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:06 pm

".......One hundred and seventy-three, one hundr-ah." Mai stopped mentally counting as she saw Aang jump out of the room. "I suppose my husband is the one who's guess was the closest this time Toph." Mai commented to her husband's friend, relieved that Toph hadn't been the winner of their bet.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:41 pm

Zuko sighed, "What did you say to her?"
Kenji frowned. It sounded like Azula was upset at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:44 pm

Aang

"All I said was that even though she might not like this courting thing, you only wanted her to be happy. Then she got really angry," Aang said. "I don't know why she got mad about that, but the only thing I can think is that she really doesn't like you."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:48 pm

"Gee, I wonder why," Zuko murmured, a little put off that by just by mentioning him, Aang had managed to get Azula angry.
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:17 am

Ersher walked along the outside of the castle checking with the sentries and writing down their reports. "So far everythings ok, nothing out of the ordinary."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:14 pm

Ty Lee frowned. Not only did she lose the bet, but Azula sounded really upset. She was unsure why her friend got so mad at Aang's comment and wondered if she would calm down.

"I don't think we should send anyone in right now. At least none of the suitors."
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Ersher walked down the hall toward the Fire Lord's room, he was nearing Azula's room door, he had no idea what had just transpired whiled he was out on patrol. Maybe I should stop by and pay my respects to Azula. Ersher thought, not knowing that Azula was in one of her "fry someone to the point of death" moods.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:56 pm

"Ersher, don't go in there," Zuko ordered, "You don't want to be killed, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:06 pm

Ty Lee saw that Ersher was here. She smiled and waved at him. They weren't exactly friends, per se, but Ty Lee knew him and so that meant she was nice to him. She didn't really judge too much unless they did something wrong.

"Hi Ersher."
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Ersher knuckles had already connected with the large door to Azula's room as he knocked when he heard Zuko order him to not bother Azula. "What are you talking about?" Ersher said looking over his shoulder at Zuko, he also noticed Ty Lee. "Hello Ty Lee." He said waving back.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:22 pm

"The Princess is having a slight fit at this point, but I suppose if you're willing to deal with her then more power to you." Mai commented dryly after Ersher had knocked. She may have considered the boy to be a distant friend of hers but at times he was unintentionally disrespectful to the royal family, a bit too relaxed she supposed.
She was fine with it usually, in fact she even enjoyed it most of the time. But now that there were guests, well things were a tad different as much as Mai hated to admit that to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:38 am

Ersher backed away from the door to Azula's room. "Oh, well, since you put it that way...." He turned and head over to Zuko and Mai. "Oh, here are the reports from the wall sentries that have been posted." Ersher said with a slight bow to Zuko and Mai.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:29 pm

Jet looked over Ersher and didn't like him. He seemed too laidback here and Jet felt that was how he was suppose to act. Still he wasn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azula's Suitors
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: