New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azula's Suitors

Go down 
+3
TokoToTheEnd
Magus1108
almostinsane99
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:11 pm

After the end of the war, Zuko has finally become Fire Lord and married Mai, Avatar Aang married Katara and brought balance to the world, Toph has continued being Toph, and Sokka has become leader of the Southern Water Tribe. In short, everyone's happy. However, many suitors eager to win her love are bothering Azula. After much persuasion from her brother and Ty Lee, Azula decided to give them a chance before getting rid of them on one condition. Toph and Ty Lee would act as her "bodyguards", distracting some of her suitors while making sure she doesn't make a mistake. How shall this turn out? Will Azula and her "bodyguards" actually fall in love?

Rules
1. Every canon character is 2 years older so Zuko's 18, Azula's 17, etc.
2. No Zucest.
3. Keep this PG-13
4. Keep the characters IN-CHARACTER. I can't stress this enough. Azula, for example, shouldn't become lovey-dovey unless something drastic happens.
5. No God-modding.
6. Put down "Jet is alive and pwning!!!!" so I know you read the rules.

Canons
Zuko: almostinsane99
Mai: Alec
Azula: Magus1108
Toph: Magus1108
Ty Lee: TokoToTheEnd
Sokka:
Aang:
Teo:
Iroh: Magus1108
Jet: TokoToTheEnd
Haru:
Aang: manysidestome
(Will add more as required)

Character Profile
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:16 pm

Name: Kenji
Appearance: Azula's Suitors Avatar_Enki_by_yami0204
Personality: Kenji is a scholarly type and prefers to train himself in waterbending and reading instead of, in his own words, "acting like an idiot" like most of the guys his age. Thought Kenji at times gives off an air of superiority when he's around people he views as uneducated or stupid, he does his best to be kind with mixed results.
History: Kenji is a waterbending healer and scholar who grew up in the Northern Water Tribe during the Fire Nation's war but never held the war against them since he never got involved in the war much except during the Siege of the North, when he worked with the other healers to help heal the wounded. He always wanted to travel the world, thought he hasn't had much a chance to do so until now. He currently isn't seeing anyone and decided to court Azula to gain some "life experience" as his master calls it.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:28 pm

Name: Toph Bei-Fong
Appearance: Azula's Suitors Toph_by_RobertK
Personality: Toph is a fierce and independent type of girl. She can get mad easily. Toph likes to annoy people, especially Katara. However, she does care deeply for her friends.
History: Toph was born blind, though she could "see" in a different way. Toph could feel the vibrations through the earth, allowing her to see in a different way. When she was young, badgermoles trained her in the art of earthbending. When she was twelve, Toph ran away from her controlling parents and helped train Avatar Aang in earthbending. She was a key player in helping to end the war, and since then has lived a good life. Because of her actions during the war, the reinstated Earth King Kuei made her into a General. She still has her crush on Sokka, though is trying to get over it. Toph is currently not seeing anyone.
Other:

Name: Azula
Appearance: "Azula's Suitors F0c6b10cebf74f8a80a11e6ad7fbaa44
Personality: Azula was once a cruel and manipulative woman, though some of that has disappeared since her mental recovery. She has no friends, and what friends she did have were manipulated and abused by Azula. Since the betrayal of Mai and Ty Lee Azula has not tried to get close to anyone else, and usually pushes people away.
History: Azula is the Princess of the Fire Nation, daughter to former Fire Lord Ozai and Lady Ursa. When she was young her father manipulated her into becoming an evil girl. Her mother left them during her childhood, which scarred Azula somewhat. She still has mixed views about Ursa. Throughout her childhood Azula constantly antagonized Zuko, her older brother. When he was near 13, Zuko was banished and Azula basically became the Crown Heir.

Five or so years have passed since Zuko's banishment. Azula has gone through many changes since then. She has been on a quest to hunt the Avatar, and nearly succeeded in killing Aang. Her friends Mai and Ty Lee betrayed her, which would lead to Azula's mental breakdown. After being defeated by Katara at the capital, Azula lost it. She went completely insane, and it has only been the past year that she's mostly recovered. Azula still resents Ty Lee, Mai, and Zuko to a degree, as well as the Gaang. She has made no move to return to her old ambitions, though does entertain thoughts about overthrowing Zuko and taking over the Fire Nation to continue Sozin's dream.
Other:

Will post OC later. Oh and "Jet is alive and pwning"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:33 pm

Accepted. Smile
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:21 pm

Name: Shen
Appearance: Azula's Suitors Jadeempire
Personality: Shen can be arrogant and boastful, though in recent years he has tried to calm that part of himself. Shen is also cool and calculating.
History: Shen was once a soldier in the Fire Nation army, though he did not serve long before the war ended. After that he decided to leave the Fire Nation and roam the Earth Kingdom, eventually becoming a bounty hunter. Once he heard that people in the Fire Nation were sending suitors to court Princess Azula, he left the Earth Kingdom and went back to his homeland. He has applied to become a suitor himself, for reasons he has kept to himself.
Other:
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:27 pm

Cool. Accepted. Smile
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:01 pm

"Jet is alive and pwning!!!!"

Can i reverse Jet and Ty Lee?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:07 pm

Sure. I'll reserve them now.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:35 pm

Name: Mai
Appearance: Azula's Suitors Realistic_Painting_of_Mai_by_missbennet
Personality: Mai is very sarcastic and apathetic sometimes. Over the past few years she has become more "alive" and she does show emotion and love to her husband the Fire Lord. She dislikes noise and people who are overemotional. She has to make an effort to show emotion and if she feels like someone is pushing onto her boundaries she will close up naturally.

History: Mai was born to a wealthy noble family and she attended the Royal Fire Nation school for girls when she turned six. Her parents taught her to repress everything about herself so her father could climb the political ladder.
When she was young she was betrothed to the Fire Nation's prince and she became friends with Princess Azula. She learned knife throwing over the next three years, but didn't really try to become skilled at it until after Zuko had been banished. When she was fifteen she joined Azula in capturing Zuko, Iroh and the Avatar so she wouldn't have to deal with her parents. She helped Princess Azula capture Ba Sing Se, but she was getting annoyed with how the princess was acting and their past friendship washed away, leaving only a feeling of servitude to Mai.
When Zuko rejoined the side of the Fire Nation Mai slowly regained her crush on her betrothed. She was worried when he started to doubt himself after a month in the Fire Nation, but she still slowly fell in love with the man, never admitting it to herself until after he had left and she found him at the boiling rock.
She realized her feelings for him and she saved Zuko and his allies from princess Azula's clutches she announced how she felt about Azula to her face and she was shocked when Ty lee saved her.
After being put in prison for a few months Mai was released when Zuko became Fire Lord. She married her boyfriend and has been happy with him ever since. She still dislikes Azula and she thinks it would be foolish for anyone to trust her which is why Mai is trying to help Zuko find Azula a suitor who could effectively control her.

"Jet is alive and pwning!!!!"

I'll probably make a few more characters later but here's the first for now.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:38 pm

Name: Ty Lee
Appearance: Azula's Suitors Ty_Lee_by_KUNGPOW333
Personality: Ty Lee is still a bubbly girl. But after spending time with the Kyoshi Warriors, Ty Lee has matured in some ways. She also revealed that she isn't as dumb as everyone thought she was, but she still doesn't get involved in any huge discussion of politics or anything too serious. Ty Lee is a fun loving girl and is independent too.
History: Ty Lee grew up in a large family with is why she acts the way she does. She went to the Royal Fire Nation school for girls when she turned six. She was friends with Mai and Azula and kind of liked Zuko, although she followed Azula more than pay attention to him. Eventually Ty Lee ran away after deciding she needed her own identity.

After five years Azula asked Ty Lee to join her search and Ty Lee agreed. She helped her take Ba Sing Se and stayed friends with both Azula and Mai. She never really felt like they were pushing her away and kept up her happy attitude through it all. Ty Lee kept her positive outlook. At the Boiling Rock, she finally saw Azula's cruelity and saved Mai from her.

She was locked up until Zuko became Fire Lord and she decided to join the Kyoshi Warriors. Because of this she is close to Suki too. She still talks to Mai sometimes and cares for Azula. She agrees with Zuko on her finding a husband.
Other: Has a crush on Sokka still

Name: Jet
Appearance: Azula's Suitors Avatar11
Personality: Jet is still as sly and charming as ever. He enjoys belittling others and being right, but isn't as egotiscal as he was when he was younger. A bit of a slacker too, he is traveling around the Earth Kingdom looking for any of his old friends. Jet is also more serious and a loner now, his almost death scarring him. He realized how stupid and selfish he was and is trying to be a more caring person. Still rough though.
History: Jet grew up in a small Earth Kingdom village until it was attacked. He watched it burn down and his parents died too. After that he fled to the forest to hid. He was afraid that he would be found and killed. Eventually he learned how to fight and steal and the like and stole food and other necessarities from other villages. He was taught sword fighting by watching others and stole his swords too. Eventually he met some of the Freedom Fighters and together they created the group.

He soon met the Gaang(minus Toph) and liked Katara right away. He didn't like Aang or Sokka that much and was trying to get Katara to join him, when she got mad at him for trying to destory the village. He then realized that Katara didn't see it as he did and gave up.

He met Zuko a couple months later on the way to Ba Sing Se, trying to reform his life with only Smellerbee and Longshot. The others left or went their own way. He liked Zuko too, but after finding out he was Fire Nation, his old ways came back and he soon got arrested. He was brainwashed and met the Gaang again. He led them to Lake Logai and supposely died down there. He didn't. Katara didn't realize it but she did save him. Smellerbee and Longshot took him to an inn in a village not too far off from Be Sing Se after the Fire Nation took it. They stayed there until after the war. Now Jet is on his own. Smellerbee and Longshot are married and remaining behind, wishing Jet good luck. He heard about the suitors lining up to marry Azula and has decided to check it out.
Other:

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:50 pm

Name: Teru Rikona
Appearance: He wears nice Fire Nation clothing that looks new and stiff, as if he's never worn it before. It's mostly read and orange and yellow with black as well. He wears his black hair in a topnot, and has golden eyes.
Personality: Teru tries to look distant and uninterested in life, but he's actually very intimidated by the world. His older siblings and even his father have bellittled and bullied him for years, and he's never had a real friend. He likes turtle ducks and calm places where he can feel safe and secure, and is extremely intimidated by Azula, and her bodyguards.
History: He's the youngest son of a Fire Nation Nobleman, and a poor firebender. His older siblings excelled in their respective fields, whether it be in academics, weapon training, or firebending, and there was nothing left for him to do, so he was subjected to a wide array of activities that he failed in. In a desperate bid to allow him to get some kind of importance in the family, as well as get in the good graces of the new Fire Nation Royalty, his father is forcing him to court Azula, though he has no desire to.
Other:

Jet is alive and pwning!!!!
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:20 pm

(Cool. All accepted.)
Name: Zuko
Appearance: Azula's Suitors Zuko_by_c_dy
Personality: Zuko has developed into a kind man since the years after the war, but he remains honorbound and still has a temper. He truly cares for his sister and doesn't want her to be alone all her life.
History: Zuko has lived a hard life. At a young age, his mother disappeared mysteriously right after his cousin Lu Ten died and right before his grandfather died with his father succeeding him. At age 14, he was scarred by his own father for speaking out against one of his general's plans. He was then banished and searched for the Avatar for two years in order to regain his honor. After many adventures within the war, he came to realize that the Avatar was fighting for good and joined him. After his father was overthrown, he became Fire Lord and married his girlfriend, Mai.
After two years of ruling in peace, facing many challenges from home and abroad, his sister was declared sane again. He welcomed her back into the palace partly to give her another chance partly to watch her. He has decided to allow suitors to court the Princess in the hopes of her calming down in marriage.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:25 pm

So, can we begin soon?
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:55 pm

Name: Saki Namma
Appearance: Azula's Suitors Guy-1
(This except without the necklace and earing. :3)
Personality: Saki is usually very quiet, but he is very funny at times and quite smart.
History: Saki grew up in the Fire Nation supporting the war, but when it ended he realized how wrong it was. His parents though were still firm believers in Ozai and got themselves put in prison for it. Saki now lives with his younger sister in a rural area near the Fire Nation capital.
Other:

Jet is alive and pwning!
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:11 pm

(OOC: Accepted. I'll start this soon.)
Zuko waited in the garden a bit anxiously for the suitors to alive. He was a little worried about what kind of guys Azula would attract. Would they be psychopathic like her? He hoped not. He also had to consider his sister's feelings on the matter. She could remain unmarried if she'd like but Zuko hoped she'd find a nice husband to settle her down.
Kenji approached the Fire Nation palace, marveling on the architecture. He must have been one of the first Water Tribemen to see this in over 100 years. He hoped they allowed him to see its library. He wondered what the Princess was like. She couldn't be too bad. She was cured of her insanity, right? He'd just have to see how this turned out for him.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:25 pm

Teru

"Father, must I do this," Teru asked his father as their carriage approached the palace. "Yes, you must. If you do not succeed, if the Fire Nation Princess does not choose to marry you, you will be disowned," his father said, and the door next to Teru opened. "I understand father, I won't fail," he said, betraying none of the fear or unease he felt inside on his face. To the world, he was a spoiled, uninterested rich kid who thought he could win over the Fire Princess, but inside he'd rather be anywhere else than here. His father left, leaving Teru alone.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:40 pm

Mai walked out into the garden slowly and quietly as she looked for her husband, a small smile coming to her face as she saw the Fire Lord looking towards the opposite entrace from her as he waited for the suitors. "So I see they haven't arrived yet, why don't you come inside for now Zuko? I'm guessing you haven't even had breakfast yet." The Fire Lady assumed as she continued walking towards Zuko.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:44 pm

Zuko felt himself smile despite himself. His wife knew him well. Wife. He still couldn't believe he was married. He nodded, "I suppose I will need my strength to deal with them." He turned to her and commented, "I only hope the suitors either know not to make Azula angry or that they're wearing fireproof clothes."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:58 pm

"Don't worry about that part. I've already informed Toph and Ty lee that their job is about protecting the suitors just as it is as much helping Azula." Mai replied as she glanced back at the entrance which the suitors would use to come in. The Fire lady had disliked the plan to help Azula find a mate when it was proposed. Her husband knew that she still held a small grudge against his sister after the events in the war, but after seeing how much Zuko wanted to help his sister Mai gave in and began planning the details with him, sending out invites random bachelors who came from good families and spreading the news around at a few social events. And now here she was waiting with her husband for the courting to begin.

"I'll go and make sure that the servants bring you something to eat then." Mai said after giving her husband a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:41 pm

((So, where should I have Toph?))

"I'm bored." Azula muttered, putting away the scroll she had been reading. These days, things just weren't so exciting. Back in the war, things had been so much more interesting and the universe hadn't been out of wack. But now, things were much more different. Zuko was now Fire Lord, (she was still waiting for the universe to implode because of that. After all, Zuzu being Fire Lord could only spell the end of the world) the Fire Nation had lost the war, the Avatar was now revered as a hero (instead of the villain he was), and her father was locked away in the tower outside of the capital. To forever stay in there until he died.

And now, of all the things, Zuko was forcing her to find a husband. Ugh, of all the stupid things. But Zuzu had been rather insistant, and eventually Azula had been willing to try something new. Besides it might be fun. It would be interesting to see how long it would take before she could make those boys cry.

---------------------

Shen walked toward the palace, wondering what this new adventure would be like. He had fought the fiercest of earthbenders, faced off against strong bounty hunters, and killed some of the most dangerous creatures in the Earth Kingdom. But none of those things could ever prepare him for courting the feared Princess of the Fire Nation.

Lost in his thoughts, Shen accidentally bumped into Teru.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:46 pm

Teru

Teru nearly jumped out of his skin when some guy bumped into him, but once he calmed down, he muttered, "Sorry," and quickly walked away. He took a look back at the man, and inwardly sighed. It was both a good and bad thing that he really stood no chance at courting Princess Azula, because while he did not want to be married to her, he also didn't want to be disowned by his family, he had nowhere else to go, after all. It was a trap with no pleasant exit, he'd have to choose the lesser of the evils surrounding him, and soon.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:15 am

"Eh, no problem kid. Say, are you here too to court the Princess?" Shen asked Teru. Well, if this kid was his only competition (unlikely) he was definitly going to court the Princess. That is, if she accepted him. From what he had heard of Azula, she wasn't the nicest girl around. To say the least. Well, she couldn't have been worse than that June girl. Shen shuddered at the thought of her. She was a competant bounty hunter, but...she wasn't the best partner to have around. If he could survive June, he could survive Azula.

So he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:20 am

Teru

Before he could get away far enough, he was brought back into the conversation. "Yes, unfortunately," he said. "I mean, yeah, I'm here to court her, because... uh... yeah... you know, she's the princess, and all." He really needed to think of some kind of better excuse to be courting her than that, or the truth, because he was not going to get chosen if everyone knew he was being forced to be here.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:18 pm

"You're either doing it for the life experience like myself or someone pressured you into it, right?" Kenji asked in an educated tone of voice. He took a look at the two men that seemed to be his competition. They couldn't have been more different. One looked like he was going to jump out of his new clothes while the other wouldn't look out of place in an Earth Rumble. He continued, "It's a common maneuver by many wealthy families to attempt to marry their sons or daughters off to the offspring of a wealthier, more powerful family."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:33 pm

Teru

Teru took a few breaths and his face took a bored look, as if the fact he was at the palace didn't warrant any enthusiasm. "It's my own choice I'm here," he said, in a disinterested way. "So who are you two?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Azula's Suitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azula's Suitors
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: