New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azula's Suitors

Go down 
+3
TokoToTheEnd
Magus1108
almostinsane99
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Azula's Suitors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:38 pm

Kenjo took a slight bow, "I am Kenji of the Northern Water Tribe. Who might you be?" He looked over at the man. He seemed to either be a very good actor or maybe Kenji was wrong. He smiled. Both very improbable in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:24 pm

((Would it be alright if I made another suitor?))

"I am Shen of the Fire Nation. And I'm the best bounty hunter you'll ever see. I just decided to try something new. I've heard all the rumors about Azula, and wanted to see if they were true. She sounds like a challenge, and I do love challenges." Shen said.

--------------------

"Hey, are you three suitors?" Toph asked, approaching the trio. The earthbender had been bored, so she had decided to go look around for the coming suitors. As she walked over to them, Toph made a guess on their personalities based on what she had heard and their stances.

"The new guy is a Water Tribesmen. Doesn't seem so interested in Azula, more like the experience. Hm, the other guy looks like a whimp. Seems like he'd be afraid of his own shadow. Hard to decide much on a first glance, besides that he lied in his earlier statement. He doesn't seem to want being here. And the guy with large muscles...is likely gay. Just about all the men at the Earth Rumble were."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Ty Lee made her way over to where Azula was. Of course there were already guys there and so was Toph. She felt overcome with seeing all this, that she hugged her friend(Azula). Knowing she didn't like to be hugged, Ty Lee pulled away quickly.

"Hello," she said to the guys.
-----------------
Jet looked at the palace and sighed. He didn't want to seem like he was trying to win Azula's hand. He didn't know who the chick was after all. But if she was like her brother, Jet was sure she would get a husband soon. Of course Jet had no real idea what she was like.

He sighed again and walked slowly towards the building. It was just as he got there, that he remember that no one besides Longshot and Smellerbee knew he was alive. Jet smirked at the thought of everyone knowing he was alive. He wondered if they would freak out.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:43 pm

(OOC: That's fine, Magus.)
"That is correct," Kenji told Toph, bowing slightly first to her and then to Ty Lee, recognizing the two girls from the descriptions and drawings of the various figures from the war. He spoke, "You would be Lady Toph, the hero that taught the Avatar earthbending, correct?"
Zuko smiled at his wife before watching her go. He was grateful for her presence. He waited for the suitors to enter the garden. He had asked Toph and Ty Lee to lead him there so that he and more importantly, Azula, could meet them.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:28 pm

"Yep, I'm the great earthbender in the--" Toph cut herself off as she felt a familiar presence. More exactly, a presense she had long thought dead. What the hell?! Jet was alive?! How? Well that was....new. How had he come back from the dead? That wound had been pretty fatal. The earthbender walked to where she sensed Jet, which wasn't too far away.

"So you're alive." Toph stated.
--------------------------

Azula waited in the garden for her suitors to arrive. She sighed and inspected her nails. Knowing Ty Lee, she would hold the boys up. Hm, troublesome. Well, once they were here she could get this over with. Of course Zuko would not approve of her method of testing the suitors. But who cared what Zuzu thought?
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:31 pm

Teru

Teru remained silent, deciding that would serve him best in this situation. He needed to act like he was important, and that meant not talking more than he had to, only when he was directly spoken to. Shen seemed like a guy with all muscle and no brain, while Kenji seemed the opposite. Great, these two were opposite ends of the spectrum, and he couldn't compete with either of them. He still wasn't sure whether this was all a good thing, or a bad thing. He tried not to stare at anyone while he thought, trying to keep from drawing attention to himself, but also trying to keep up his persona. Shen had already heard him being truthful though, he might blow the whole thing, and Kenji didn't seem to believe him either. And then there was the fact that he didn't know how long he could keep an act like this up.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Jet looked down at the earthbender and nodded. Then remembering Toph was blind, said, "It's nice to see you too Toph. How have I've been? Oh pretty good."
-----------------
"So all you boys are here to court Azula," Ty Lee said, a flirtatious tone in her voice. "Good luck. But I'm sure you'll all do fine since you all seem so strong." Looking at Kenji she winked. "Except for you cutie."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:25 pm

"I thought you were dead. That blow seemed pretty fatal....wait a minute, are you here to court Azula too? What, stalking Zuko wasn't enough?" Toph asked. Not too long ago, after mention Jet, Zuko had talked about him. He had told them all about Jet spying on him and trying to prove he was a firebender. Well, this would certainly be interesting. How would Zuko and the others react to seeing Jet alive? Toph turned her head to Ty Lee and shouted,

"So, are you ready to led them to the garden to meet the Fire Witch?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:31 pm

Jet glared at Toph, forgetting her sight issue. Then he remembered his "death scene" and it made sense everyone thought he was dead.

"No I'm alive. Smellerbee and Longshot took care of me. And I'm only here to see what is going on. It sounded....interesting."
----------------
Ty Lee looked over the guys again and called back, "Yeah I'm ready!"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:36 pm

"Ok, go ahead and lead those three. I'll take Jet." Toph replied. She nodded at Jet's explanation. As far as she could tell, he was telling the truth. Though he was just asking for another near fatal death in courting Azula. What was he, mad? Well, all of the guys were in thinking they could court the Fire Witch.

"Alright Jet. Just don't come crying to me when Azula hits you with lightning."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:43 pm

"Whatever you say Toph," Jet replied back, getting ready to face what could possibly be the second most awkward meeting of his life. The first being seeing Katara again.
------------------
Ty Lee nodded and smiled at the guys.

"Ready? Let's go," she said as she began to head to the garden. She could only smile at the thought of what might happen next.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:47 pm

Teru

Teru's legs followed after her, though he wasn't controlling them. If he had been, they would have been going in the opposite direction. Keep calm, Teru, you're just psyching yourself out. This will all work out fine, it has to, because if it doesn't, you're going to find yourself with absolutely nothing, he thought, trying to calm himself down, but only making him feel worse. None of this showed on his face, he would have to keep appearances up.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:30 pm

Kenji felt himself blush at Ty Lee's comment before remembering that she insulted him. Well, it was true that he wasn't physically strong, but he was still a waterbender and could take care of himself. He followed the acrobat into the garden without saying anything, calmly willing his blush to dissipate.
Zuko watched the suitors approach. He glanced over at Azula to see her reaction but she was undreadable for now. He was thankful he didn't need to speak for this. This was, after all, about Azula. She'd have to deal with them. He felt himself smile at the thought.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:33 pm

Jet stopped just before the garden and looked at Toph. Then taking a deep breath he entered into the garden and spotted Zuko right away. He wondered if he saw him yet and if he had time to hid. He did not want to start any type of conversation with the Fire Lord at the moment.

Ty Lee winked at Azula as she took her place beside her.

"Here are all the men who came to claim you're hand in marriage. I hope you pick a good one."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:38 pm

Azula yawned and looked at the four men. Hm, one Fire Nation noble, one very well muscled man, a Water Tribesmen, and an EK peasent. Well, she might as well get this over with.

"He's too Water Tribe, he's too dumb, he's too much of a weakling, and the guy with a twig in his mouth is most likely gay. Am I done now?" Azula asked. Sure, she wasn't giving the boys any chance, but she could care less about their feelings. Though Zuzu would probably make her give them a chance. Well, it could be worse. Zuzu could have picked out a boy for her. Of course, said boy would have winded up dead, but it could have been worse.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:22 pm

"Azula, you have to give them a chance," Zuko told Azula with a frown. He frowned when he saw the guy that was chewing on the twig. His eyes widened, "You're the guy that stalked me in Ba Sing Se!"
"Wow, she was right about him being gay," Kenji commented before glaring at Azula for the Water Tribe comment.
"I thought you were dead," Zuko finished.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:44 pm

[[ O.O Three pages! Where should I have Saki at? ]]
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:48 pm

((I say in the garden meeting Azula. She just made an opinion of four of the suitors the last post in page 2.))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Teru

She nailed me, Teru said, letting worry show on his face for a minute before arranging his face into a more slightly irritated look, as if there was a mosquito buzzing around him. Just relax, she doesn't like any of us, but maybe I can get through that barrier, while the other's pride get in their way. Unless of course, she decides to fry me. I can't firebend to save my life... which it might come down to.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:57 pm

Saki walked calmly up to the palace not showing his flustered feelings... Okay maybe a little. He hoped his little sister would be okay all alone. But his aunt should be taking good care of her. Quickly he saw a little gathering in the gardens. Without saying anything and barely making a noise he approached the gardens.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:05 pm

Mai walked back out into the garden from the kitchens and looked around, giving a small polite smile to Ty lee to let her know that she noticed her, and then the Fire Lady headed for her husband. "Well this is certainly going better then expected, no one's even died or run away yet." Mai whispered to Zuko as she studied the suitors and guessed who they were from the acceptance letters she had received.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:24 pm

"Yes. That's always good," Zuko told Mai with a smile before gesturing towards Jet, "Remember the guy I told you about that stalked me? The one that you said was probably gay. Apparently he's alive and here for Azula."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:38 pm

"I believe I heard Azula agree with me on him though. Just you wait, when he sneaks into our room tonight I'm just going to laugh." Mai answered Zuko as she studied his ex-stalker.

"But why would he be coming to win the hand of either Fire Nation nobles? Zuko said that he hated the Fire Nation so he must of had a great big change of heart if he's trying to court it's own insane princess." Mai thought to herself as she studied Jet while pretending not to be interested in the affairs around her. Her hands were hiding up their opposite sleeves of her dress, gripping knives in them in case one of the suitors or Azula dared to try something.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:39 pm

"Fine, whatever you say Zuzu. I'll give them a chance. But if any of them start to hit on me, then blood will be spilt." Azula calmly said, inspecting her nails. It seemed she had scored a hit with the Water Tribesmen and the pathetic noble. Hm, the dumb muscle-clad guy didn't seem fazed by her comment. Not that surprising, if she was right about him.

"I find it amusing that you call me an idiot, my Princess. By the way, have you read the latest works of Master Tau Zu in the Earth Kingdom about the seemingly endless debates between the Collectivists and the Imperialists? Or his recent piece on economial growth and failing living standards of the Earth Kingdom? Or about his revealing and controversal writings on the supposed corruption of the Air Nomads, shortly before their obilteration by Fire Lord Sozin?" Shen asked, switching from his mindless imbecile accent to his cultured voice. While he seemed to be all brawn and no brains, he could surprise people. Not to mention he loved doing it.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:43 pm

Kenji couldn't help but laugh a little at Shen's show of intelligence. He would have applauded him, but he didn't want to anger the Princess. He smiled, unable to resist an intellectual discussion, "I do not think the Air Nomads were corrupted. They were just scared of the Fire Nation and fear is said to make people do things they wouldn't normally do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azula's Suitors   Azula's Suitors - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azula's Suitors
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: