New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School for Supers

Go down 
+4
almostinsane99
Magus1108
TokoToTheEnd
Sarcastic Master
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

School for Supers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:46 pm

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Mircle Reyes
Super Name: Heartless
Gang Member (Yes/No): Leader
Power: She can summon and control minions made of darkness
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20dark%20girl/yasumi234/Anime/dark.jpg
Personality: She appears to be a giving and considerate, bright young girl, but Mircle is cold and doesn't failure, willing to punish those who mess up. Clever, she gets things done by manipulating people's weak points and through threats which she always goes through with.
History: Mircle was young when his father was defeated, but she can recall memories of him and what he taught her and her brother. After her father was defeated, she lived with her remaining family, barely able t survive. The two children were alone often, and they took to scaring other children around the neighborhood, eventually getting them noticed by the government. At around age seven they were taken from their mother and placed into the academy. Extra attention was given to them because of their father, but they proved they were good children to the adults. They gradually formed a gang though, and drew those who wanted power or security, and kept out of the notice of the guards through various means. Mircle became a model student like her brother, but co-controlled the gang as Heartless.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:50 pm

(Accepted, and we begin now. If you want to add a character, I'll still be accepting.)

Vincent Winter

"...And that is what happens when two objects collide," Vincent finished, turning from his blackboard to his class of bored-looking students. "Now, for homework, complete all the problems for this chapter from your book." A chorus of groans echoed from the class. "Come now, students, it isn't that many, I realize your other teachers assign you homework as well. You can find the time to complete your educaitonal tasks and have fun as well." He could tell there was a lot of skeptical thoughts in their heads, but he didn't say anything. "Class is dismissed," he said, and watched as they all raced for the door.

Trevor Reyes

Mr. Winter was talking about a concept Victor already knew. He was smart and studied hard, though not the most academically advanced student ever, he was more than competent enough to still understand the material while doing the assigned homework in class. He had things to do after class and they didn't involve physics homework. The class was dismissed, and Trevor rose with the other students, though not running for the door. He looked over to Mr. Winter, and noticed that once again, the man looked away as soon as he looked to him. It wasn't too odd, after all, he was the son of the Dark One, but the other teachers at least caught his eye on occassion. Not this man, but maybe it was nothing.

Kyle

"Booooooooooooooooooooored," Kyle moaned in his algebra class. They were supposed to be taking notes, but he was too busy doodling animals, sleeping, and complaining about his boredom too pay attention. Something about X and Y, but those were letters and had no place in Math. "Blah blah blah, class dismissed," he heard, and jumped up. He raced out the door, glad to be at the end of another miserable school day.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:43 pm

"Hmm... What to do, what to do," Pyre mused as he stalked through the grounds of the school. He looked around, noting the other students around him and the cold eyes of the guards. He had nothing but contempt for both groups. He hated the guards, obviously, because they represented the outside world, the world that imprisoned people like him, that hated him. For students, however, he felt nothing but contempt.

They allowed themselves to be corralled like cattle, to serve masters that saw them as nothing but freaks at best or maybe a tool to use. Nightmare and Heartless and the others would see to that. He smirked and shot a fireball in the air from his mouth. He wasn't breaking the rules, he knew. The rules simply said not to use your powers on others. He did break that rule, though. With a smirk, he stalked through the grounds, looking for Nightmare and the rest. Cutting class had been boring without them.

Orion frowned as he left class. It had been utterly simplistic. The genius had mastered algebra at the tender age of 7. To tel lthe truth, school was a waste of time for him. He already knew most if not all of what they taught. He was better off educating himself, he decided, heading for the library.

Orion preferred solitude. Why would he seek companionship if there was no one to match him intellectually? He had no time for friends or that gang that was rumored to exist. He had to improve himself, to be the best he could be.

He sighed in contentment as he selected a familar book from a bookshelf and sat down to read. Aristotle. There was someone that was truly one of his peers.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:48 pm

Marissa stared at the screen of her computer in the computer lab. Word was open, but the document was blank expect for the blinking cursor. She blinked once, sighed, and then leaned back in the uncomfortable chair. She placed her hands onto the keyboard and then slowly tapped out 'Izzy Hollis' across the top.

The cursor blinked at her again, mocking her and her inability to think of anything for this paper. She glanced back with her violet eyes at the teacher, who was too busy helping another student to notice that she hadn't even started.

But then the teacher straightened up, glanced at his watch, and then announced that class was over.

Izzy smiled and logged out of the computer without even bothering to save. She was the first to dash out of the room, her destination clear in her mind.

Finally. I can get some fresh air. Just have to make sure that Kyle doesn't catch me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:25 am

Cutting class. It had always been common for me back when I was a kid, but now the sensation was not the same. I was no longer pulling one on my teacher, but just flat out not giving a damn about my class. Being a teacher is an interesting way to start over. It's still only been a week since I started, but suicide is looking like a pretty little option right now. The constant nagging from the nerds, begging me to teach them things they're already going to know, and that I'm going to be reading from a book. Cocky little brats.

I'm looking forward to the grand opening of my actual class, once it's run by the headmaster and approved. "Practical, and Safe Use of Powers" I mumble, into my coffee mug. The great thing about the teachers lounge, no students can get in. It's the perfect place for hooky. Despite the name of my class, it will be more about not using your powers. Rule 1, don't get caught. I think about using an acronym for the class. "PSUP." I mumble again, and then make a quizzical face. "Pea Soup?" Maybe an acronym isn't the best idea. Or maybe just a new name. "Don't Die 101".

I lean against the counter beside the sink in this tiny teacher's lounge and continue to dream of teaching my class, and wonder how long it will take for me to kill somebody.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:09 am

The halls were empty when Maximo walked through them. No sign of life anywhere near him and that was rather expected since everybody was supposed to be at their respective classrooms. However, Max was the new kid in school and his decision was to explore the school thoroughly. Suddenly doors started to open and a horde of kids with super powers came out of every single room. A frown came upon his face as he saw the crowd that now filled the halls.

Let the fun begin He thought as he took out a piece of paper where he had his locker number written down along with a schedule of his class.

I guess my locker it’s that way Without a second of hesitation, he walked through the mass of students while putting the sheet of paper into his jacket’s pocket.

Last edited by nando_c_s on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:16 am

Fawn was only paying half attention in class. She was trying to focus on the lesson, but she was having trouble. Everyone kept giving her strange looks. Pointing at her gloved hands and whispering. It made the young girl really uncomfortable and she shifted in her desk, trying hard to ignore them.

It's not like she wasn't use to it by now. No Fawn had to deal with this kind of thing since she came here. Everyone would talk about her powers and no one would touch her unless they were being mean.

Once the teacher said they were dismissed, she grabbed her things and raced out the door.
--------
Mircle sighed inwardly as her class went on and on about English. She listened intentively, but she already knew half the things the teacher was talking about. Mircle liked being ahead of everyone. Not that she was the smartest person here, but she was ahead of most of her peers.

Once the teacher dismissed them, she looked up at her. July Omtire was one of the teachers Mircle didn't hate. But mainly because if she knew about her history, she didn't seem to do anything about it.

"Bye Ms. Omtire." July nodded at her. After Mircle left, she sighed and sat down, grading papers.
--------
Rao yawned, desparately trying not to fall asleep in class. This school was more boring than his home. But at least here there could be some fun to had. Not during classes of course though. They were boring to a B.

Once the teacher said class was over, Rao slowly walked out of the room. He could see some of the other gang members around, but he didn't go to any of them. Some were too far away for him to put much effort into going to.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Kyle

Kyle walked to the class he knew Izzy would be getting out of. That girl had been ducking him lately, so he was going to have to put more effort into hanging out with her. He didn't see her, so he cracked his knuckles and in a split-second, he was a golden retriever. He started sniffing the air, finding her scent, and once he had it, he ran, weaving through students, and crashing into some, yelling out, "Izzy!," which only sounded like barking to any other students.

Trevor

Trevor strolled along the halls, looking for his sister. He didn't like that the two didn't have any classes together, it limited their time to plan things to whenever they could get a moment. He'd dealt with it all the years he'd been here though, and since they would graduate soon, there was no reason to try to change things now. "Mircle," he said, when he saw her. "We have new business to discuss with the others today," he said in a quiet voice.

Vincent

With a sigh, Vincent gathered up the papers he had and walked out of his classroom. Trevor Reyes was getting suspicious, it seemed. If only he could find the courage or deception to look the boy in the eye. It just couldn't be done though, he saw the same blackness and unforgiving stare he used to get from the Dark One. He would end up giving himself away at this rate, they were sharp kids.

He walked through the halls, mobbed with students, and entered the teacher's lounge. He cocked his head as he saw Arthur there, the newest staff member. He put on a smile and said, "hello Arthur. How's your first week here been?" He walked to the refridgerator and grabbed a glass, and poured himself a glass of tea. He breathed on the glass and ice cubes formed in it, and he took a sip, glad to be done with teaching for the day.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:46 pm

I nodded at Vincent, my coworker. I was still getting used to the idea of working with people without the common goal of gaining power, and the thrill of the hunt, but I would need to try. This was my new start, and hopefully I can get out of here of here eventually. He smiled at me politely, so I returned the smile.
"hello Arthur. How's your first week here been?" Vincent said.
"Well prison is looking pretty good now." I replied sarcastically. "Sorry, I'm just going to need some time to adjust. Even though it's not quite what I want, It's a start." I continued apologetically. I watched the him create ice cubes in his glass, they crystallized slowly, for me. Being cut off from blood for so long causes me to lose a little control of my power. Normally I could keep myself from going super human. The entire world seemed to slow down a little bit for a second, and I could hear a slight cracking from my mug because my grip grew a little stronger, but then the moment passed, and everything was normal again. I shook my head, and rubbed my eyes with my free hand.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:19 pm

Izzy turned at the bark and the sound of her name, which she could hear so clearly in it. She frowned and then quickened her pace, even though she knew that she wasn't going to be able to get away--not as long as he had her scent.

Why couldn't he just leave her alone? He knew that she didn't like him, or anyone else in this school, for that matter. She just wanted to be left alone. Or, at least, that's what she told herself.

I don't need anybody.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:32 pm

What the hell…? This popped into Max’s mind as he saw a dog, a very loud dog walking through the halls. Maximo wasn’t used to being surrounded by people with powers; many things that happen around him will be totally weird.

For a few seconds, the kid stood still and looked steadily at the dog that passed by his side.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Kyle

Kyle bounded after Izzy's figure once he saw her. "Wait up," he shouted that would only be another bark to others. He ran quickly until he overshot her, and crashed headfirst into a trashcan. Trash fell out and spread all over the floor as Kyle picked himself up and transformed back into a human. "Ouch," he said, left hand on his head.

Vincent

"You only exchanged one prison for another," Vincent said, dropping his smile. "But at least there's opportunities for fun. Soon enough you'll get used to this place, or go insane." He took another sip of tea, watching the glass with what seemed to be great interest.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:33 pm

"If you'd seen the things I have, I wouldn't call this a prison. I'd call it a vacation." I mumbled. "You don't need to worry about insanity, it's just a phase." I threw in afterwords. I pushed myself away from the counter, and placed my empty mug in the sink. "But what do you do for fun around here? It's so god damn boring to me, but surely an experienced eye can show me how I can get a little action into this place." I asked.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:17 pm

"Serves you right," Izzy muttered, but she did stop and turn, her violet eyes flickering over Kyle to make sure that he hadn't hurt himself too badly. Seeing he hadn't, she let out a soft sigh of disappointment.

"I thought that I told you to leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:05 pm

Mircle nodded at her brother.

"When do you want to meet up?"
-----------
July entered the staff lounge to see Vincent and some new guy already there. She made herself coffee then walked over to them.

"Hello. I'm July Omtire," she introduced.
-----------
Fawn wasn't paying much attention to where she was going and so she crashed into Max, spilling all of her things on the ground.

"Well this is just great," she muttered to herself, kneeling down to gather them.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:10 pm

(Ugh, first person is just too hard. Please try and bear with me as I will probably switch between persons.)

Arthur turned his head, as yet another teacher entered, made herself some coffee and joined the conversation. "Arthur Hunt. It's a pleasure to meet you miss, I'm hoping, Omtire." he said, smiling sweetly at her. Arthur had obtained some knowledge of charming ladies over his many years of life, and had lost almost all of it during prison time.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:25 pm

Vincent

"If it isn't my favorite time-manipulator," Vincent said, after Arthur had made his introduction. "A pleasure to see you as always."

Trevor

"We need to be seen around before we leave, so I'd say around an hour, then we can assemble our associates," Trevor said. Though he seemed to direct most things concerning the group, Trevor never did anything without Mircle's approval. They had always operated together, and he rarely did anything that met with dissapproval from his twin.

Kyle

"I thought that was just a suggestion," Kyle said, standing up, grinning at her playfully. "You always hurry off by yourself! Why don't you try spending time with me at least, if no one else? We have matching powers, after all!"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:50 pm

"I didn't ask to be sent here," she responded, turning her head away from Kyle. Her violet eyes stared at the ground, without really seeing. She didn't have to explain herself to him.

Without another word, without a backwards glance, she started down the hall once more. She knew that Kyle would follow, but there was no help for that. If she tried to beat him up, she'd only get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Kyle

Kyle frowned and shifted his body into that of a mouse, and scurried after her, avoiding other students' footsteps. "Well no one else did either, but you're one of the only ones who just keeps away from everyone," Kyle said, which came out as squeaks. "Why don't you want any friends?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:16 pm

"We've been over this," Izzy responded, sounding just like the mouse that she was speaking too. "I don't want any. Same answer I gave you last time, and same answer that you're always going to get. The question is, why can't you respect that?"

She walked faster and bent her head down low, letting her loose blonde hair fall in her face. She knew that those in the hall were giving her weird looks. Everyone did, even in places where powers were a normal thing. Something about hearing animal sounds coming from a human mouth, she had often supposed.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:29 pm

Kyle

Kyle transformed from a mouse to a fox, swiftly keeping pace with his friend. "That's still not an answer, Izzy. I can't respect an excuse like that," he said in the bark-like sound that escaped from his mouth. "Well, even if you think you don't want friends, I'm still your friend. Nothing's gonna change that. Of course, if you'd just accept that I wouldn't have to follow you around as an animal."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:45 pm

Marissa came to an abrupt halt, her hands clenched tightly into fists. She spun around to face Kyle, her eyes flashing. "Just bug off!" she snarled at him. "I don't need you or anyone, so just stop wasting your time and get lost."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Mircle nodded again, a slight smile.

"That sounds like a plan to me. I guess I will see you in an hour then."
-------------
July laughed at Arthur.

"Yes I am single," she said. "And it's nice to meet you too. And good to see you as always Vincent."

"So if you don't mind me asking what is your powers?"
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:24 pm

The sudden bump that threw Max a little of balance drew his attention away from the dog. A young brunette girl had clashed against him and some of her books fell to the floor. Kneeling down on one knee he started to pick up some of her stuff. “A little bit on a hurry are we?” Max asked followed by a smooth grin.

After picking up the remaining things that fell, he stood straight and handed them to her.

Last edited by nando_c_s on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Kyle

Kyle was caught between his human mind and his animal instincts, but both worked together in this place. He growled and bared his teeth, before coming to his senses and returning to his human form. "I don't think you're a waste of time," he said, trying not to make her angrier.

Trevor

"Excellent, see you then," Trevor said, and strolled away. Where was Pyre? Cutting class, apparently, but where now that school was out? For all his power, he was weak at tracking, because though he could heighten his senses and track the darkness in other people, it was weak, and not something to be relied upon in great need. He walked around, trying to find the gang member, and one of the few people Nightmare would consider an 'acquaintance', and not scum or pawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School for Supers
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next