New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School for Supers

Go down 
+4
almostinsane99
Magus1108
TokoToTheEnd
Sarcastic Master
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

School for Supers - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:02 pm

"True, but they can benefit from lessening the feeling of this establishment being a prison," Orion replied without missing a beat, "The guards' glares do not help things."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:08 pm

"Ah touche," Fawn said. She was beginning to enough herself. "But not everyone thinks that way. Some are consistant with how things are done. But enough about the school. Why don't you tell me about yourself. I'm sure it will be an intelligent discussion," she said, half teasing.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:10 pm

"There is not much to tell," he told her with a shrug, "I grew up in a well-to-do middle class family and I was always known as a genius. It wasn't until recently that they attributed my intelligence to a mutation, classifying me as a 'Super'. Quaint, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Nightmare

"Maximo de la Coste," Nightmare replied to his sister, a cruel smirk on his face. "I bribed my way to his file. He's a teleporter, and once we 'convince' him to help us, he'll be quite useful in our escape." He already had a plan forming in his head, though he would need some plans of the school to fully map it out and explain it.

Kyle

Kyle briefly considered his unfinished homework before it flew out of his head. "Sure thing," he said, opening their door. "We have awhile before curfew... and after we only have to keep from getting caught."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:19 pm

"Are your progenitors both Supers? Mine are. They were...apprehensive about my powers," Fawn said, looking down at her hands, one of then still bare.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:21 pm

"No, they were ordinary people. My father is a computer programmer and my mother is a college professor. They were thrilled when they discovered my intelligence, not so much when it was found to be a power," he admitted with a frown.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:54 am

((Can Marissa and Chrysame be roommates?))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:19 am

((If Casey Jewels is fine with it.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:38 am

"A teleport would be most useful," Heartless agreed. She began to think of what would happen after their escape. "Do you know how far his power extends to? We will need to be precise when we escape. Don't want to end up caught in a bush or something stupid."
-------------
"It seems neither of are parental figures wanted us to be who we are," Fawn pointed out. She could feel the power draining. She guessed she didn't take enough after all. "This was fun. I hope I can talk to you again." Then she placed a hand on his in a friendly gesture, but it was her bare hand. She felt the power drain into her and she pulled back as if touching him hurt her. She stood and shook her head. "I'm sorry. I-I have to go."

She ran off, sliding her glove back on. But sadly she ran into Rao who already saw her coming.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:05 pm

roman_tic_kataang wrote:
((Can Marissa and Chrysame be roommates?))
^It's okay with me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:08 am

Chrysame opened the door to her room and saw Marissa on the bed, doing homework, she assumed. Chrysame threw her bag onto the bed and fell down beside it. She wasn't in the mood for homework, but she had to do it. She covered her face with both of her hands and rubbed her face downward. She brought herself up and grabbed out her books. "How's it been?" She asked, trying to break he silence and start a conversation with Marissa.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:03 am

“Good” Max said before following his roommate of the room. “What’s the first stop?” he asked gently. I really hope this school isn’t like what they described to me. Because I don’t intent to spend time around too many good kids. Maximo wasn’t the rebel kind, yet he still liked some action from time to time.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Orion frowned, watching Fawn run away. He could tell she was suffering from preliminary feelings of self-hatred because of her powers and the way she was treated. For some reason, though, that observation didn't intrigue him. It irritated him, perhaps angering him. He sighed, trying to decide if she was one of the people that did well with space or needed immediate reassurance.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:08 pm

"Osmose."

"That's not my name," Fawn said through clenched teeth. Rao was holding onto her arms hard.

"Right it's Fawn. Good name for you too. You act like a terrified fawn most of the time," Rao said, squeezing her upper arms harder.

Fawn just looked away. She wasn't going to win with him. She hardly ever won.

"Why are you running anyways? Did you hurt someone? Ah you should know better," Rao said getting close to her face. Fawn tried to squirm away.

"I didn't hurt anyone. Leave me alone!"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Orion frowned as he approached the scene of Fawn being held by Rao. He glared at the idiot icily before approaching him.

"I suggest you let her go, Rao. Your own feelings of inadequacy does not give you an excuse to be a brute as well as a fool," he stated, approaching the boy with confidence, a hand in one of his pockets.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Rao had seen Orion coming and he had already whispered to Fawn not to make a scene.

"What? I was just helping her. I saw her running down the halls and she tripped," Rao said, lazily looking Orion over.

"It-it's ok Orion. He wasn't hurting me," Fawn said, looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:28 pm

"Fawn, Rao. You should both know that I have learned to tell if someone is lying to me. It is the subtle change of voice and facial expression as well as one's stance. I also know what people look like when they're afraid or intimidated," he lectured them.

He stepped forward, his hand still in his pocket, "I applaud you for your skill at deception, Rao. However, you were too nonchalant. Now, you know my power, Rao. I can plan for up to 50 actions you might take right now and have a counter-measure in an instant. Do you think you can win?"

He smirked, You must become more than a man in the eyes of your opponent.

He was grateful that he read some books on martial arts when he decided to try to get in shape last year. Some techniques could end the fight before it began.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:43 pm

"Whatever," Rao said, letting Fawn go. She just stood there, still looking at the ground. "She's too easy anyways. You're wasting your time on her."

Rao walked off heading back to his room. Fawn looked at Orion, wondering if he was going to walk away too. She wouldn't mind either way.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Nightmare

"There was only one note on it; he teleports only where he can see," Nightmare said. "If we can get him within sight of the outside gate, he can open it, allowing us to get through. Then it's only a matter of fighting through the guards who get in our way, and we'll be able to commandeer a vehicle to leave this place. The only question is what place is there that will allow him to teleport to the outside?"

Kyle

"Let's start with the cafeteria," Kyle said. He led them to the room, which was nothing but metal tables and chairs. "Food sucks, the seats are hard, and the guards glare at you while you eat, but it's still better than being in class," he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:39 pm

"Too bad we can't combine his powers with Rao's. We could get pretty far from anywhere in the school," Heartless said dully. She thought about the school. She had memorized most of it upon her first days here. "The second floor there is a large window that overlooks the front of the school. That could work."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:33 pm

Izzy glanced over at her roommate, some of her irritation at Kyle leaking through in her gaze and her voice. "Fine."

She finished the math problem she had been working on and then sat up. "I mean, the same as always," she said, her tone a little lighter than before. As much as she hated having a roommate, none of this was Chrysame's fault.

"I hate it here."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:09 pm

Orion frowned as he approached Fawn. He spoke, "Are you okay? The idiot didn't hurt you, did he?"
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:08 am

"It is isn't it?" Chrysame agreed. She glanced down at her books, and answered mainly all the easy questions. She felt so braindead that day. "Once you get here, nothing interesting really happens. Unless you play pranks on people." Chrysame smirked to hereslf.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:37 am

"It's not just that, though."

Izzy didn't elaborate, but instead pretended to move on to her next math problem. She didn't want to explain, to talk. What difference would it make, anyways? It wouldn't change the fact that she was stuck here. She just wanted out, to be free again. Why did she have to be stuck here, just because others wanted to harm people?

It's not fair.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Nightmare

That was true, while there was no breaking through the windows or walls of the academy, there was the possibility that they could be passed through with teleportation. There was little chance they could block against that, unless the teleporter could only pass through air. "That could work, but I'd like to test the success of it before attempting an escape," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School for Supers
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next