New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School for Supers

Go down 
+4
almostinsane99
Magus1108
TokoToTheEnd
Sarcastic Master
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

School for Supers - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:20 pm

"Set off an alarm. If we have to evacuate, it'll be the perfect time to test whether or not he can go through solid objects. And he won't get in trouble for doing it either,' Heartless suggested.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:22 am

"Oh, I see." Chrysame wasn't really meaning to continue on the conversation, so she went back to her homework. Probably has a family she's missing. Well, it's none of my business anyway.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:17 am

“Nice” Max replied gently. “But what about fun? Or places where nobody is usually at like for example, the roof? You being able to change into animals must have gone to lots of places around the school, haven’t you?” A personal favorite spot of Maximo, the roof of any building. It was a place where the wind always blows, almost every single time there was nobody there and from a high vantage point, he could obviously teleport to every place within sight.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:11 am

Kyle

"There is no roof," Kyle said. "Not for us, at least. The entrances are kept secret from us, and even if I could find one, the guards would be on us before I found out how to open it. It's considered an escape attempt to go to the roof." Many had tried over the course of his time there, some had only wanted to explore, others were desperate to leave, but none ever got up on top of the building before.

His best friend had been one of the explorers; a steadfast pacifist who never threw a punch because he regnerated health and his wounds healed before the next one came. He hadn't ever been up to the higher levels of the building, and wanted to see what the roof was like and maybe the outside world. He was discovered snooping around though, and taken away from the other students. Kyle hadn't seem him since.

Coming out of what seemed like a trance, Kyle said, "there's a courtyard that almost feels like being outside. Not too many students go there."

Nightmare

"Perhaps, that might just work," Nightmare said. He began to think of how to do it, and one option stood out better than the others. "I think we may have need of one of your 'friends' for this endeavor."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:31 pm

"Oh and which friend are you talking about," Mircle asked, curious. She had no actual friends, but she did have ones who she pretended to befriend or who she control.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Nightmare

Nightmare gave her an odd look. "One of your shadows," he said, clarifying himself. Perhaps he'd gotten too involved in his own head again, forgetting that not even Mircle could read his mind.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:48 pm

Heartless nodded, a wicked grin on her face.

"Sounds like a plan to me. Just tell me what you want me to do and then consider it done."
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:14 pm

“I see.. You guys are basically prisoners in this so called “school”. That’s quite smart actually” He replied. “Alright then, how about that place where you said was the most similar thing to the outside that you guys had? Care to take me there?” Max didn’t want to escape or anything like that, but he refused to be treated like a prisoner.

If I find as pot, a window, a hole, a breach of sorts somewhere in this building, I can teleport outside. However, for what I’ve seen, this school must have had to make preventions to restrain a teleporter before sending me here, it would be stupid if not. I’ll try to do it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:37 pm

After a few moment's silence, which Marissa spent staring at a single problem, she threw down her pencil and let her head fall into her pillow. She then let out a muffled yell of frustration, not caring that her roommate would be able to hear it. She hated this place so much.

Her eyes watered and she turned her head away to stare at the wall. What right do they have, to take away our freedom? It's not right.

She wiped at her tears and then sat back up. "I'm going out," she muttered as she slipped off of the bed. "I need... a break."

She could hear them, the mice scurrying through the wall, but she wanted to talk to them alone. She need to unburden herself to someone, but she didn't trust the humans enough.

Mice were too busy worrying about their safety and their lives to worry about telling others what she had to say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:56 am

July walked down the hall. She was bored and decided to see if any of the students were out and if they were, getting into trouble. She saw Marissa and stopped, wondering if she wanted to be alone or not.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:29 pm

Nightmare

"We'll need an alarm set off," Nightmare said. "If you could attatch a shadow to a guard, her will take it in a control station at some point. At that point, it can hide until the room is empty or something is distracting them, and then activate an alarm. We'll also have to make sure this teleporter is at the window when the alarm goes off, either one of us could do this, perhaps both of us, and we'll see the limit of his powers."

Kyle

"Roit then, guvner," Kyle said in a terrible accent. "I'll take ya to the courtyard then." As they walked through the halls, he said, "you ever here this joke? What do you call spending the afternoon with a cranky rabbit?" He let a moment pass before answering, "A bad hare day."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Heartless nodded. The plan seemed easy enough, though she wasn't being cocky. Heartless just knew that this wouldn't be as hard as escaping.

"I'll do that. Just tell me when to do it."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:10 pm

OOC: Well, I wanted to let this play out, but since this is going south quickly, any objections to skipping until after the gang breaks out?
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:00 pm

(Sounds good to me.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:40 am

(Same here.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:42 pm

(Me too)
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:26 am

((It's fine with me. By the way ManySideStome...nice joke.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School for Supers
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7