New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting

Go down 
+7
almostinsane99
nando_c_s
Lol Lol Lol
Sarcastic Master
Velox
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
TokoToTheEnd
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:44 pm

(Ok we are waiting for Nightmare, but I also want to begin now. Hope that's ok Nightmare. Besides your character isn't going to interact with anyone in the beginning.)

Fast. She had to move faster. She couldn't let it get away. Faster. It was almost gone. Why couldn't she get her body to listen to her? She had to get it. Faster and faster. Panting from lack of air, but she won't stop. Focusing on chasing after it. Moving from tree to tree. Faster. It's almost out of her line of sight. She cries out in a dire attempt to leap an entire tree. The ground gets closer. She hits it.

"Ahhhhhh!!"

Tazer snapped awake. She was breathing heavy. Something was seriously wrong. Not at the moment, but her dream wasn't new to her. It was different. Sometimes she was on the ground. Or in some dark cave. But every time she was chasing something. Something that she couldn't caught up to. Couldn't even come close.

Frowning at her irritating dream, Tazer stretched out. It was late in the morning, but not too late. Tazer saw that she was alone in the make shift tree house. Wondering where the others could be, she grabbed her whip and leaped onto a nearby branch.
----------------
"Tifa, you're up."

The female knight looked up from the bench and nodded. She grabbed her sword and faced her opponent. A bell went off and she charge.

She tried a low strike, something she new her opponent wouldn't except. It worked. They tripped backwards. As they fell, they tried to make Tifa fall, but she was faster than them.

Once they landed on their back she struck, the end of the blade landed in the sand near their head.

"I win again."
---------------
Vixen looked at the things in her room. Her room was pretty small and dark, but she didn't mind. Focusing on the candle across from her she made it float. She turned the candle upside down, the fire going out.

Now in the dark she brought the candle over to herself and light it again. Looking at the fire, Vixen wondered how far she could go next time.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:33 pm

Nolan

The young man sat crouched, behind some bushes, watching and waiting. A boar was in the area, and it would soon come to the trap he set, laced with scents of sweet berries, the boar would not be able to resist. He remained still, appearing not to even breath, as his target came into his sight.

It slowly walked it's way to the berries, wary. These pigs were crafty, it might sense the trap. Luck was on Nolan's side, the pig eventually arrived at the berries, and lowered its snout. It began to eat, and the disturbance caused the trap to activate. A robe hidden beneath foliage sprang to life, latching around the pig's legs, causing it to be caught as the rope lifted.

Nolan leapt from his hiding place, he had only a short time. The rope slid off the pig's hooves, and it fell to the ground, landing on its side. Immediately Nolan was on it, bringing out his sword and slitting the throat. The pig squealed, until it became quiet and calmer, and Nolan soothed it until the life left its eyes.

Sighing, the teen stood up and picked up the carcass. "Those kids eat too much," he muttered as he began to carry it back to their hideout, where he would strip the meat and cook it for their meals.

Vladmir

The aristocratic knight had been summoned not long ago, and now he stood outside the designated place he was to be. The other knights, he noticed superiorly, were not here yet. Of course, if they were women, that would explain it. Women were slow to arrive, and get ready, it really was inefficient. Enough of that thought now, there is a reason you have been summoned, you must keep your wits about you, he berated himself.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:40 pm

Marcus jumped violently from the floor unto his feet as he heard a scream. He grabbed 2 knives he had strapped tightly to his thigh and ran towards the scream of a friend.

“What’s wrong?” Marcus asked panting slowly as he arrived to Tazer’s side. Marcus had a worried look; he sat on Tazer’s side and sheathed his knives. Tazer was sweating and breathing hard, but she hadn’t been doing any physical activity, Marcus wondered why she was sweating like that.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:46 pm

"Knight Codsy. The Queen wants you to greet our visitors. The other warriors for her."

Tifa was cleaning her weapon. Nodding, she put her sword into it's sheath and headed towards the front of the castle. She wasn't sure who the Queen had requested exactly, only that they were strong.

Tifa wondered if they even knew what they were being summoned for. She wasn't exactly sure herself, but she knew it had to do with the Kingdom and who was going to take the throne. She also knew the Darkness Realm was involved.

Reaching the front gate she saw that someone had already arrived. She walked over to him and bowed.

"Hello. I am Knight Tifa Codsy."
----------------
Tazer took a deep breath when Marcus arrived. She smiled at him to show that she was ok.

"I just had another weird dream," she told him. She had told the others that she was having weird dreams recently, but Nolan was the only one she told everything to. It was a habit that came from them being together for so long. "You think I'd be use to them by now. It has been happening for a couple months."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:57 pm

(Smart choice. Smile It's alright, I worked on my character last night and then my computer froze, so I couldn't get him in. ^^'. It's alright though, I was planning on giving him some emo time in the forest first anyways. Razz )
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:02 pm

Ivy looked up upon hearing a scream from the tree house, but her alarm faded as Tazer came out. She stood from where she'd been sitting in front of a tree, crossing her arms, "Another strange dream?" She asked, her expression was almost unreadable, but one could see a hint of concern in her eyes. "How've you been feeling lately?" Ivy asked, curious as to what might have influenced all the weird dreams the girl had been having.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:20 pm

Doran frowned as he emerged from his room. His sleep was a troubled one, as always. His memories of poverty were often filled with violence and desperation. He was grateful of his position, now. But still, he wished to find some sort of purpose. Perhaps by following Zarxs, he would find it.
He approached Vixen's room and knocked on her door. He spoke quietly, "It is almost time to assemble for our task, Vixen."
(OOC: Hey, Toko. I cant' see any of your pics.)
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:13 pm

Vladmir

A female knight approached him, and bowed. While her bow was correct, the way she addressed him was wrong. She spoke as if they were equals, not as if she were addressing someone of superior rank, which she was. Vladmir decided not to make a big issue of it, and replied, "Knight Vladmir of the Kalston house." He couldn't keep a condescending tone out of his voice, and the way he refused to make any physical gesture only asserted his air of superiority.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:34 pm

(That is because, almost, I haven't put them up yet. I will soon. Oh you mean mine mine. Yeah I have to fix that.)

Tifa ignored the man's superior air. She was getting use to being thought of as a weaker person compared to the other knights, not only because she was new, but because she was a girl. Not all of them had this sexist view and Tifa couldn't say what his reason for it was.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. You are one of the warriors the Queen has asked to come, right?"
--------------------
Vixen stood and put her candle back on the desk. She would try again later. She changed clothes and went to the door.

"I'm ready," she said to Doran.
-------------------
Tazer sighed as Ivy came over too. Was she really that loud when she yelled? She was just lucky Nolan didn't hear. He had a habit of getting her to talk about her dreams and what it meant. She always had this feeling that Nolan almost knew why they had to grow up in the woods.

"Yeah another one," she replied grimly. "But I'm not sure what's causing it. They are random. I can't be sure when they come or what happens."

Tazer did have a theory that it might concern her past. After all she had to have a family.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:10 pm

Vladmir

"When selected for an audience with the queen, it is not the wisest choice to speak of it," Vladmir said. "Perhaps I was not meant to be here, but a spy sent to infiltrate Belle and discern our plans, you would have made yourself quite a target." He really didn't mean what he said, there was little harm in asking that question, and Vladmir recognized it as confirmation of her own place. Still, a new knight, and a woman at that, would reveal too much if pressed.

"But to answer your question straightforward, I am indeed one of those whose presence here was requested. It was an urgent, brief summons, and I do not know the context of the reason we have been gathered," he said.

Nolan

"What are you guys yelling about," Nolan asked as he came back, the carcass carried on his back, his arms supporting it as he hunched over. It looked like Tazer had the focus of the gathering, and quickly Nolan concluded that she had had another of her nightmares.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:25 pm

Tifa had to fight back a smirk. At least she had that over him. Although the only reason she knew more was that there was talk about the current fight going on in the Kingdom. The servants and knights alike were wondering why certain people were asked to see Queen Isiall. Tifa wondered herself and was pretty sure it had to do with the next heir and the war.

"Then it's a pleasure to meet you Sir Vladmir," Tifa said, trying to sound calm, although the moment that she knew what was going on was coming close. "We are to await the others before I can show you to the throne room where her majesty will be."
--------------------
Tazer wondered if Nolan was pyshic sometimes. She was just thinking about him and now here he was.

Tazer smiled shyly at Nolan. He wasn't the oldest, but everyone treated him with respect since he was older than most and lived here the longest. Tazer looked up to Nolan as a brother and a friend, but recently she had been thinking about him in other ways. But that wasn't important right now.

"Hey Nolan. I guess I scared everyone with my screams. Thanks for catching that boar by the way. We were running out of meat."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:47 pm

"Probably nothing." Ivy said, shrugging. Though she didn't mean it, it didn't matter. The past was the past. She sighed, looking over as Nolan approached, the raven-haired teen lifted an eyebrow upon seeing his catch. It'd been a couple days since they'd had something this big. "Nice one." She said, giving a half-hearted smile. It was about as much enthusiasm as one could get out of her during daylight hours.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:57 pm

Vladmir

Mild surprise came to him as she implied she was in charge of letting them in to see the queen. It was no matter to him though, the queen was less sexist than the previous ruler, female knights weren't new to this queen's reign, but they were more common. Any success this girl acquired would likely be the result of the queen's judgement, rather than skill, as it was the male knights who did most of the work, or so it appeared to Vladmir.

"It seems that promptness is something of a dieing trait among knights," he said, hinting at her own later arrival, but mostly addressing their missing companion, or companions. He had not received details on this meeting, but he was almost certain that there would be another female.

Nolan

"For a fearless leader, you sure do scream in your sleep alot," Nolan muttered, not loud enough to be heard, more of a rhetorical comment. He looked over at Ivy, and though he didn't show much of it on his face, he brightened a little inside. She was the only one older than him that wasn't almost an adult, and though he didn't really like to admit it, he had been feeling more attracted to her.

"It was a simple enough kill, but I'll need help skinning it." He really didn't need the help, but he knew most of these kids would be alone at some point in their life, and if they wanted meat, they would have to learn how to prepare it, not just kill it. And there was also the possibility he would not always be with them, and they would need someone who knew how to prepare food, though come to think of it, some of them might have known already, but never had a chance to demonstrate their skills. "Who wants to volunteer?"

Last edited by manysidestome on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:08 pm

Tazer shook her head.

"As much as I would love to help you Nolan," she told him, "I think I'm going to go for a walk."

She left it at that and felt only a little guilty about avoiding talking about her dream. Tazer also knew how to skin and cook a boar, so she didn't need to stick around. Besides something was bugging her and she needed to get away for a little while.

"I'll be back before night," she called heading down from the branches. Once on the ground, Tazer allowed herself to frown.

She began to head towards a small river. It was a private place for her that none of the other knew. It was hard to get there and if you weren't paying attention you could get lost. Which was how Tazer found it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:19 pm

(Oh.)
"Then we are to await Lord Zarxs outside. It would be rise to be there before him. It wouldn't be a good idea to make him impatient," Doran said as he headed down the hall.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:24 pm

(I fixed them, but since I couldn't find the one I had for Vixen I gave her a new one.)

Vixen followed behind Doran tempted to use her powers on him. Like he needed to talk to her that way. She knew what to do. But Vixen said and did nothing. He was right after all.

"What do you think it'll be about," Vixen asked. No one said anything about the war or Zarxs's attempts to find this princess. At least not out loud or directly for different reasons. Vixen didn't want Zarxs or anyone to think she was questioning him.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:38 pm

"I have no idea," Doran admitted in a more respectful tone. He continued, "Sorry for being rude. I've been frustrated with nothing to do."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:41 pm

"Well I'm sure this will be exciting," Vixen reassured Doran. "After all Zarxs wouldn't want to see us if it was nothing or something boring."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:43 pm

Doran nodded in agreement, "Maybe we'll finally conquer that kingdom we've been fighting so long."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:45 pm

"Or maybe we have found that girl and are going to take her out," Vixen added. Both would be good things. She was getting a little tired of the war that was going on. But she knew that soon it would end. The girl would be found and killed, the Queen would be killed and then Zarxs would take the Kingdom of Belle.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:49 pm

"Hmm.... It's pathetic how we are working so hard to find on insignificant princess. It's almost as if Lord Zarxs is afraid of her," Doran noted in amusement.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:53 pm

Vixen was surprised that Doran had spoke that outloud. She checked and sighed in relief when she felt that no other mind was near them. Of course there were people who could block her, but not everyone knew she was pyshic. Zarxs did, which made her nervous.

"Doran don't say that! What if Zarxs heard you questioning him? Do you want to die?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:56 pm

"You are right. I suppose my previous life still influences me," Doran mused, frowning as he thought about what Zarxs would do to him if he heard him. It wouldn't be pleasant. He smirked at Vixen, "Why are you so concerned about me?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Vixen frowned and gave Doran a dirty look.

"I just don't think it'll be good for me if you were killed. Then I would have to do everything," she replied quickly.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:06 pm

"Ah. That explains it," Doran said, still smirking, "And here I thought you cared."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting   The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkness Wars Rated Teen/Accepting
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next