New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Book Four: Air

Go down 
+4
Fire Lord
Alec
Big T
almostinsane99
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Book Four: Air - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:25 pm

"I know you wouldn't do anything," Sokka told Katara with a shrug, "But I just think it'd be fun to interrogate Aang."
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:32 pm

Jerrel finally reached the saddle breathing heavily. "Phew, made it! Wish someone would atleast let me know when we're leaving....even if I am unwanted by the group, it would be courtious." Jerrel said as he leaned against Samanya's large form.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:45 pm

Aang waved at a small group of children that had been following him and Suki through the city. He smiled as he saw them start to rapidly talk to each other, but the Airbender lost sight of the conversation as he walked into the large Inn with Suki.

"Well this place is great." Aang exclaimed as he stopped and looked at Tao with a pleased look on his face. The lobby they were in was currently empty except for Aang, Suki, and the Merchant. Though Aang was pretty sure that that had been intentional. "Yeah, it's a very nice Inn." He finished after a rather long pause.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:21 pm

IC: Tao

"I am glad you are pleased, Avatar Aang," said Tao. He nodded towards a set of stairs. "Your rooms are on the third floor. It is the most private landing at the inn, so you should be very comfortable. If you need anything, just tell the staff. They will be happy to help."

IC: Toph

"Yeah. It would, wouldn't it?" said Toph, in response to Sokka. She snorted. "He's more of a girl than Katara."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:30 pm

"You know, most people don't call the Avatar girly," Sokka told Toph with a grin, "You know. There's all that awe and respect that comes with the position."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:32 pm

"Pft. So? Aang's still Aang, under all that spirit mumbo jumbo, and Aang's a bone fide twinkle-toes. Why do you think I gave him that nickname?" She smoothed back a stray hair behind her ear. "Besides, I seem to remember you saying it wasn't manly to go by that nickname."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:34 pm

IC: Azon

The Sage rubbed his chin in thought.

"Hmm, the tension between you two is so great, I'm honestly glad you two are helplessly ignorant in the ways of sex. Although, I suppose I should talk with you both soon about it. Well, perhaps Lady Katara would be better suited to addressing Toph's questions. I suppose I'm stuck with the fool."

He looked up at Samanya's question.

"What they do? You mean bending, Large One?"

He tilted his head.

"You do mean bending, right?"

Last edited by Fire Lord on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:39 pm

Sokka blushed and refused to look at Azon, not wanting to acknowledge what he said. It still didn't stop his face from turning red and his heart skipping a beat. He spoke, "I suppose I did say that. Why does Katara like a girly man, though?"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:42 pm

"Because he's sensitive," drawled Toph. If her eyes were useful, she would have rolled them. "Girls like sensitive guys. I guess. I really don't get it myself." And then she flipped Azon off. "And I know what sex is, you dingbat."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:46 pm

"Just because you know something, doesn't mean you understand it," replied Azon.

"And Lady Katara is drawn to Avatar Aang because sensitivity yes, but also because he needs her. Lady Katara is drawn to those in need; it is the mother in her. It fufills her..."

He turned his blindfolded eyes towards Katara.

"The only question is, what will she do when he begins to need her not only for companionship and love, but in a more...intimate way?"

He smiled.

"Like I said, we all need to have a talk about sex. All of you are either ignorant or are just beginning to develop. Some come on, gather around..."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:50 pm

"And you're supposed to be our great, wise teacher?" Toph sounded incredibly skeptical. "Yeah, no thanks. And don't you think it's Katara's business, not yours? Get off it already."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:51 pm

Katara

"Would you please stop talking, all of you? I swear, this is the most innapropriate conversation I've ever heard," Katara said, blushing. Why did I miss them, they're so immature, and Azon is even worse, talking about it like it's nothing, she thought.

((I've tried posting this three times and new ones come up every time.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:54 pm

"Yeah! You're not going to be talking to my little sister about sex!" Sokka told Azon with a frowned before frowning. He spoke, "And I know about sex!"
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:57 pm

IC: Samanya

"Bending?"

He rubbed his chin, as he pondered this new word. "How you does it? You special? You spirits?" The large man looked closely at Toph, as if trying to identify what enabled her to bend the Earth. He clasped his large hand over Sokka's mouth to silence him, as he prodded Toph with his large finger.

"How?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:58 pm

Azon gave a small chuckle, gritting his smiling teeth.

"My eyes may be blinded by this cloth, Lady Toph, but I can see everything just fine. Things most people are oblvious to. Things that come from inside."

His head turned towards Samanya when he finally spoke up again.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:07 pm

"Yeah. Like you haven't told us that a million times already!" snapped Toph. She pushed Samanya's finger away. "Stop poking me, you big lug! I bend because I have to. I use it to get around. It's not all that special!"

OOC: Sorry about that, many.

I do feel for Katara, though. They're all ignoring her.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:14 pm

Samanya winced at the scolding, rubbing the back of his neck quietly. "Sorry..." The large man released Sokka, and retracted himself into a suprisingly small ball for something so large. "Samanya be quiet." The titan shifted so he was facing towards the edge of the saddle, not looking at any of them directly.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:18 pm

"It's fine, Samayana," Sokka told the titan, feeling bad for him, "Toph can be rough sometimes, but she still likes you. We all do."
He turned to Azon, "Whatever you think about my sister's relationship, it's her business, not yours."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Azon placed his hands together and when he spoke, his laughter was gone.

"Bending is something that is apart of those whose energy is closely related to one of the four elements. Feeling it is like looking into the heart of the very world; every spirit, every shard of energy fills your body with a connection beyond your senses..."

He lifted his head.

"Imagine that for the first time you hear beyond the simple sounds of your ears, see beyond what your eyes show you. To a bender, it is everday life, to a non-bender, is a feeling beyond comprehension."

He turned his head to face them all.

"That is why removing a Bender's abilities is such a costly thing. It is like removing their very will, their very senses all at once; being born anew with no knowledge on how to exist. Removing it leaves a wound in the very world...a gaping hole that destroys whatever energy it comes near. Like a vacuum...a leech..."

His mouth suddenly opened as if he become aware of them for the first time. His serious expression vanished and he smiled.

"Forgive me, I must learn to simplify my explanations...What were we speaking of? Oh yes, Lady Katara and Avatar Aang's sex life."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:25 pm

Toph grimaced. "What are you? Some kind of closet pervert? Drop it already, you idiot. Nobody's listening or cares, and Sokka just told you to shut up."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:30 pm

Katara

"We don't have a sex life! Is it so hard for you to find anyone that you've taken to thinking about other people's relationships," Katara asked, fed up with Azon's teasing, if he was teasing. It was one thing when it was just friendly teasing, but personal subjects were a sore spot.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:31 pm

"Yeah. None of us wants to talk about this. Especially Katara," Sokka said. He gave his sister a sympathetic look.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:32 pm

He glanced over at Azon as he explained it to him, and a small smile came over his face. "Sense makes. You very good explaining." The warrior looked at Toph, and shook his head.

"He does cause he care. Hide it, he no can. Wants best for all."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm

"And I think you're giving him way too much credit, big guy," said Toph. "He's just following us around. Heck if I know why."

She thought she did, though. They were interesting, and Azon had already admitted that he thought she was worth watching, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Without a word Azon turned back around upon Appa's head, returning his gaze to the sky in front. The Sky Bison gave a roar and Azon slowly reached down to scratch his fur absentmindedly.

"No...I don't think they do, Appa..."

Appa gave a grunt of air and Azon gave a small smile and a chuckle.

"Noted...thanks boy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book Four: Air
Page 2 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next