New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Book Four: Air

Go down 
+4
Fire Lord
Alec
Big T
almostinsane99
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42
AuthorMessage
Big T

Book Four: Air - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:11 pm

"Well..." Toph looked as if she hadn't considered that. She shrugged. "Today, I guess we should rest. It was pretty crazy last night. We both kinda got thrown around. We can try tracking Hahn down tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:26 pm

"Sounds like a good plan. Afterwards, we can try traveling along the river. They'd have to stop somewhere to get supplies and make repairs," he offered.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:35 pm

Toph grinned. She gave Sokka an affectionate punch in the arm. "I knew you were smart," she said. "I still like it when you show off that brain of yours, Snoozles."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:31 pm

"I know. I guess I'll have to show it off more often, Bandit," Sokka told her, trying to use her old title as a nickname.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:45 pm

Toph laughed. "Maybe," she said. "It'd be a definite change of pace from the norm." She smiled at him and, standing up on tip-toe, gave him a gentle kiss. "Come on. Let's got get something to eat for lunch."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:02 pm

Sokka was about to object, but was silenced by her kiss. It was as though the blind woman knew exactly how to handle him. He nodded, "Well, I am hungry."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:19 pm

"You're always hungry," she said, in an affectionate tone. "Still, that should keep us from trying to fill that bottomless pit of a stomach you have." Toph took his hand and walked with him back towards the house.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:32 am

"It's not bottomless!" he told her indignantly, "A warrior just needs to eat a lot"
He followed her obediently into the house, however, knowing she meant it affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:30 pm

"You must count as at least three warriors, then," said Toph, snickering. It was so easy to tease Sokka. And, unlike Aang, Sokka always bounced back from her barbs. They didn't hurt him because he saw them for what they were: friendly banter. "I'm surprised you're as skinny as you are."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:15 pm

"What can I say? However much I eat, I always work it off," Sokka told her with a grin before brushing some dirt off him thoughtfully. He said, "Toph, I love you, but I can do without sharing your even-coating of dirt."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:17 pm

Toph scoffed. "I'm not even that dirty!" she said, planting her hands on her hips and glowering at his chest. "You probably got all nasty last night, or something. It wasn't from me, and you certainly weren't complaining about that when you were necking me a few minutes ago."

She smirked, and added, "But, if it's bothering you so much..."

Flickering her right wrist, she jerked her arm back. The dust and dirt on Sokka slipped off and dropped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:24 pm

"Thanks," Sokka told her, never ceasing to be amazed at how bending made things easier. HE sometimes forgot that he was the only 'normal' person in what he liked to call the 'Aang Gaang".

"And I had no reason to complain while I was necking you. I was enjoying myself too much," he told her with a smirk of his own.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:30 pm

Toph blushed, chuckling a little. "You really are a ham. But I love you," she said, punching him gently in the arm. "C'mon, Snoozles. Lunch now, and some planning later, huh?"

The servants working in the kitchens were more than happy to fill a tray for the two. Toph carried it to the backside of the house, and led Sokka to one of the more secluded areas of the gardens.

"I like it here," she said. "It's a lot quieter... I can just feel vibrations, and not worry about having to take up too much stuff. That gives me headaches."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:33 pm

"So I'd imagine," Sokka told her thoughtfully before a rather disturbing thought came to him. What happened when Toph's parents got... intimate? Did she feel that too? He shivered. That'd be scary.

"The garden's nice," Sokka said, gesturing to the flowers near them, "The flowers smell unique." He walked over to sniff one, only for it to eject some goop in his face. The universe hated him.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:44 pm

"Yeah. Don't go near those," she said. "They have a protective mechanism." Toph chuckled. "Weird, huh? They do smell nice from a distance, though. All the flowers do, really." She sat down and made herself comfortable. "Don't tell anyone this, but... I really do like flowers."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:49 pm

Sokka raised an eyebrow. He never really thought Toph would like flowers. They seemed like the girly thing she'd hate. He grinned at her and said, "Don't worry. I won't tell anyone."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:54 pm

"I'd appreciate that," she said. Waving a hand, she added, "Don't get me wrong. I like them because of the smell. They smell good, you know? I like smelling nice things. I'm pretty tactile too. I like touching things." She smiled over in his direction. "Sounds strange, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:59 pm

"Nah, I think it makes since. And if you ever want to smell or touch me," He told her, wriggling his eyebrow and teasing her a little, "You don't need to ask."

He smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:07 pm

Toph snorted. "You really are terrible, you know that? I should hit you for that one. You're lucky I'm in a good mood." She handed him one of the small plates of tiny sandwiches. "Go ahead, Snoozles. Stuff yourself silly. There's plenty here for the both of us."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:23 am

"Thanks. And you do know I've developed table manners, right?" he asked her as he began to eat the sandwiches one at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 42 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book Four: Air
Page 42 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42