New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Book Four: Air

Go down 
+4
Fire Lord
Alec
Big T
almostinsane99
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Big T

Book Four: Air - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:38 pm

"Of course it's good!" she said, chuckling. She kissed his chin. "Anything with us? That's good..." She kissed him again, holding him closer to her. "I'm with you, Sokka. I'll always be with you. That includes helping you with this Hahn deal."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:55 pm

"I'm glad. And give me a break, I don't think as coherently when we're like this," he told her as he kissed her himself before pulling away with a smile and kissing her neck, and teasing "You're too good a kisser and you feel so nice when we're like this."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:33 am

Toph was surprised to hear herself giggling. She never giggled! But the kiss on her neck had also taken her by surprise, and she liked the tingling feeling it left behind. She tried to recover some ground, and pay him back for that, by fiercely nuzzling the crook of his shoulder and neck.

"You're such a ham, Snoozles!"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:52 pm

"Yeah, but you like it," Sokka teased her, grinning a bit when he heard her giggling. He found the sound kind of nice, once he got over the shock of actually hearing her giggle. He looked up in surprise when he felt her nuzzling it, but he found he liked this as well. He smirked a bit and kissed her neck again.

"Looks like I found someplace sensitive."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:16 pm

"Mmm..." she said, shivering. It was very sensitive. But that was a good thing. She liked that feeling. Toph still didn't want to let him pull one over her, though, or come out on top. She was much too stubborn for that. "Guess you did," she said, and returned the favor by kissing his neck too.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:25 pm

Sokka felt himself gasp in surprise, both at the action and how good it felt. It figures that Toph would try to turn this into a contest. She was always competitive. He wondered vaguely what would happen when their relationship became even more phyical and he blushed at the thought.

"That's nice," he told her at last before kissing her once again, about as rough as she was at times.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:30 pm

Toph smirked a little. "Hey, I can be nice sometimes," she said. She returned his kiss, leaning into him and holding him close. "But only sometimes..." She kissed him on the chin, and began sprinkling more kisses along his jawline and then down his neck.

She knew she was being affectionate, and more so than she usually would have been. But she was still a little antsy after last night. This just felt right, and more true, than anything else in the world.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:40 pm

"Mhm..." he moaned in agreement, enjoying the sensation. He gripped her tighter as he kissed her forehead. He told her, "I even like it when you're mean. I know you don't really mean anything by it and it's good to know clearly what you're thinking instead of having to guess like with most girls."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:49 pm

"Heh. That was the plan. 'Cause we all know what a bone-head you can be sometimes..." she teased.

She kissed him on the lips, and then just pressed her forehead against his. This close, she swore she could feel him thinking. It was a nice feeling. She clung to his shoulders and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:52 pm

He kissed her back, just content to be doing these simple actions. He hadn't felt this relaxed in weeks and he was grateful for it. He rubbed her back affectionately and kissed her back.

Between kisses, he murmured, "Who's worse, the bonehead or the girl that falls for the bonehead?"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:02 pm

"Probably the girl. She just had to fall for the idiot," she said. A kiss followed that declaration. Toph had to admit she was feeling rather giddy after so many kisses. "She won't complain too much, though."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:08 pm

"That's good. And she probably fell for the idiot because of his incredible charm," Sokka told her with a grin as he kissed her back before attacking her neck again, this time biting a little as he kissed down it.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:14 pm

Toph jolted a little in Sokka's arms. A delighted moan escaped her before she could stop it. "Sokka..." she murmured, his name coming out as a mere breath of air. Her eyes closed and her mind swirled, as a sort of heat washed over her from head to toe.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:23 pm

"Yes?" he asked, a little nervous, wondering if he went too far. From her moan, though, he guessed she enjoyed it and smiled a little at her, dizzy from how much they were making out. He raised an eyebrow at her before biting her neck again.

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:25 pm

"Get a room already!" Jerrel called from the wall where he was proceeding to use his earthbending to lift himself over. "Oh, Sokka, word of advice: Watch out for the father." Jerrel was now standing on top of the wall. "Albeit that he may not like you, he'll despise you more doing this sort of thing in the open, and frankly I kinda want to give you a good whack over the head as well, I mean have atleast a sliver of desency."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:57 pm

Toph gasped when she heard Jerrel, and then she was flushing out of mortification instead of pleasure. She pulled away from Sokka and took a deep breath to try and steady herself. Her head was still spinning.

"He's... He's right," she said. "We're out in the open, anybody could have seen us!" She drew in another lung-full of air. "I'm sorry, Sokka."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:26 pm

Sokka blushed, staggering back a little as he stepped away from Toph. His face was bright red at the moment and he felt incredibly embarrassed. What had he been thinking? One minute, he was just giving Toph a kiss and the next, they were making out.

"Nah, I'm sorry. I should remember that your dad still doesn't like me very much," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:28 pm

"No, it's okay... We just have to, uh, be more careful in the future. You know?" Toph rubbed the back of her head, her face an interesting shade of red. She offered Sokka a weak, nervous smile. "Still... What just happened... It wasn't that bad, was it?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:47 pm

"No, not at all!" Sokka said immediately, blushing even more as he confirmed how much he enjoyed it. He smiled at her a little, even though he knew she couldn't exactly see it. He spoke, "We just need to do it somewhere more private."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:24 pm

"That would probably be the smart thing to do," said Toph, chuckling. She fell silent, wondering what she should say next. "Not now, though," she added at last. "We need to talk, Sokka."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:36 am

Sokka nodded, noting the serious tone of Toph's voice. He asked, "What about?"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:53 am

"About Hahn," she said, getting straight to the point. She grabbed Sokka's arm. "He's still out there, Sokka. And as long as he's out there, he's going to keep coming after you. I don't like it. I think we need to do something about it, before he tries something like last night again."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Sokka nodded in agreement. It was one thing for Hahn to go after him, but he was more concerned about Toph. If the gas that had knocked her out the night before was poison....

He shook his head. He couldn't let Toph get hurt because of him, "What do you think we should do? He got away."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:00 pm

"Then we should go after him," said Toph. She spoke as bluntly as she was able. "The guy only got to use 'cause he snuck up on us. If we work together, I bet we can kick his sorry butt back to the North Pole, or drag him back to face murder charges. Either way, he's gotta go down."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:09 pm

Sokka smiled a little. Toph made it sound so simple, when reality it would be difficult. Still, with her with him, he was sure he could make Hahn pay for his crimes, "Okay. Where do we start?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air - Page 41 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book Four: Air
Page 41 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next