New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Book Four: Air

Go down 
+4
Fire Lord
Alec
Big T
almostinsane99
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Book Four: Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:58 pm

"That's true," Sokka said with a laugh before he squirmed out of the gigantic man's grip, pulling Toph after him. He spoke, "Want to goto Appa now, then? Don't want to have him joking about us having alone time." He blushed a little at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:10 pm

"Let him joke," said Toph. "People are gonna do that, no matter what we do or don't do. And it doesn't really matter anyway, right?" She flushed. "We're not together that way, and probably won't ever be."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Sokka frowned, but said nothing. He knew that Toph was beating that idea up so she wouldn't be hurt with him being with Suki. He hated causing her pain. There was also a part of him that wanted prove that wrong as well. He found that surprising. He spoke, "People always seem to be pairing people up. Azon's worse than Katara with that!"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:45 am

Aang returned the bow to the kind merchant before looking up at him and giving a satisfied smile. "It is a pleasure to meet you Tao." Aang replied as he took in the man's appearance. "Will you be showing us where we will be staying Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:31 am

IC: Suki and Tao

"Yes, yes, that's right," said the merchant. "We have rooms at the local inn for you, Avatar Aang." Wincing, the man added, "I must apologize. You would have stayed at the governor's mansion, but..."

"That's impossible now," said Suki. She stared up at the remains of the great house. It still smoldered.

Tao nodded. "Exactly. The rioters burnt it during the, ah, incident."

IC: Toph

"You're telling me," said Toph. She was glad for the change of subject. She hated how girly and stupid she was acting, but she couldn't help it. She had a feeling a lot of things had changed now that everyone seemed to know she had feelings for Sokka. "It's kind of annoying, isn't it?"

They walked back to where Appa, Katara, and Azon were waiting.

"The weird guy tells me we're ready to go," she said.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:42 am

IC: Azon

The Sage turned from his place next to Katara and tilted his head at Toph.

"Me wierd? You're a blind tomboy, Sokka is a carnivorous fool, the stalker is your person butler, and the incredibly large one has the mindset of someone four times smaller than him."

He turned and climbed onto Appa's head, taking a cross legged seat.

"Personally, I think all of you are pretty wierd."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:02 am

Katara

"I guess that means I'm the most normal out of all of us," Katara said, smiling. "Though Aang did say Sokka was normal once." That sentence brought Aang to her mind, and she wondered how he was doing now in the colonies. They didn't hate him, so he should have been fine, though Zuko was another story.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:34 am

"Hey! I'm perfectly normal!" Sokka exclaimed as he climbed on top of Appa. He turned to Toph and offered her his hand.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:53 am

Aang looked back towards the burnt mansion again and felt slightly relieved that he wouldn't have to stay there with whatever Lords or political figures would have been there. This feeling was quickly followed by guilt for being glad about the riots. But instead of wallowing in these feelings Aang simply looked back at their Host and nodded. "The Inn sounds great, it's been a while since I've gotten to stay in one of those." He stated calmly, not wanting to worry the Merchant.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:12 pm

IC: Suki and Tao

Tao grinned. "Good, good! I promise you, our inn is one of the finest in the colonies. I am sure you will be very comfortable, Avatar Aang. And you as well, Lady Suki."

"How long will we have to rest?" asked Suki.

"The council meets tomorrow," said the merchant. "We thought it best. You have had a long day's journey." He turned and gestured. "Please, this way."

Tao led them through the streets. Several people watched them as they passed. There were many sullen, hopeful looks, but also ones of open hositlity.

That could not be good. Suki kept a close eye out for any trouble.

The inn was a three-story building in the middle of town. It was one of the older buildings, and looked it, but it was well tended to.

IC: Toph

With Sokka up in the saddle, it took Toph a moment to realize he was holding out a hand for her.

He had to make this getting over him difficult, didn't he?

Toph grabbed it, and scrambled her way up into the saddle.

Once everyone else was situated, Appa took to the skies.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:29 pm

As before, Azon, remained sitting cross legged on Appa's head, even though it was dangerously close to the edge. However, the winds did not seem move Azon, and Appa did not seem to mind.

His hands were resting comfortable in his lap and his blinded eyes were staring forward. Appa suddenly gave a small roar, and Azon tilted his head.

"Oh I agree...it is something amazing..."

Another roar and Azon looked down at the top of Appa's fur covered forehead.

"And what do you mean by that?"

The Sky Bison yawned.

"Oh...yes, I see. Well I'm pretty sure I can count on you not telling anyone...no offense. You should be happy about it, I don't weigh very much."

Appa roared and Azon laughed, before turning his gaze forehead again, the ends of his cloak blowing slightly behind him.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:36 pm

Toph could hear Azon talking from where she sat, clutching the saddle as she always did. It didn't take her long to figure out that he was speaking to Appa.

And, strangely enough, they seemed to understand one another. Not in the way she understood Appa and Momo, though. This was different. It was as if Azon actually knew what Appa was saying.

If Appa was saying anything at all, that is.

She frowned. There was more to Azon than he let on. He just kept proving it.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Sokka sat next to Toph. He grinned a little, trying to lighten things up, "I hope Aang's doing alright without us."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:12 pm

"I'm sure he is," she said. "He is the Avatar, remember? And if anything does go bad, well, we'll be there sooner or later to save the day."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:16 pm

"Yeah. Plus, I'm sure Suki is taking care of him," Sokka agreed, though he frowned a little. Maybe he shouldn't mention Suki around Toph. He continued, "It's not like the Colonies hate him anyway."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:19 pm

"That's true. So why are you even worried?" Toph passed a smile at him, but it went over his shoulder. "It's not like you can do anything right now, anyway. Leave that to your girlfriend. She'd chew trouble up, and spit it out, no problem."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:33 pm

"You're right," Sokka said with a grin. He frowned however when he realized something, "I never interrogated Aang about his conduct towards my sister when she was traveling with him."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:36 pm

"And Katara would kill you if you did." Toph shook her head and nudged Sokka with a foot. "Forget about it, Sokka. Aang's a good guy, and he makes your sister happy. Even I can see that. I bet nothing at all happened, since they're both such prudes."

A smirk danced over her lips.

"Besides, you don't have room to talk. I know all about that stupid little midnight meeting of yours with a certain someone when your sister was all homicidal."

She couldn't be jealous of that, even though she really liked this idiot. It amused her more than anything.

OOC: Toph obviously means Sokka's tent!surprise in "Southern Raiders." XD
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:45 pm

Sokka blushed and glared at her, "That's not funny! Zuko ruined everything!" He crossed his arms and added, "And no man is a 'prude' when it gets down to it!"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:50 pm

"No girl is, either, you idiot," she said, snickering. Sometimes it was easy to get a rise out of him.

And at least it took her mind off her current problems.

"Seriously though, Sokka, you'd trust Aang with your life, right? Trust him to do right by your sister, and Katara to do right by Aang."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:08 pm

"Besides," came Azon's voice.

"Avatar Aang was a monk, not to mention just turning thirteen; I doubt he'd know what to do anyway. I'd be more worried about Lady Katara than anyone. She's by far the more mature and...developed of the two..."

He slowly turned to look back at the two.

"Oh, I'm sorry, were you two immersed in eachother? Forgive me..."

He slowly turned his gaze back to the front.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:34 pm

Katara

"Uh, you guys, I can hear everything you're saying," Katara said, glaring at the three of them as if she could kill them with it. "I'll have you know that Aang and I have been busy trying to restore peace in the world, and haven't had any time to relax anyway." She was blushing slightly, from the remark Azon made. It was one thing to gossip behind a person's back, but to do it right in front of them and ignoring them? That was a new low.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:41 pm

"Relaxing..." repeated Azon, rubbing his chin as he turned his gaze back towards Katara.

"Your choice of words is...interesting. Perhaps the four of us should have a talk..."

Azon turned completely around on Appa's head so he was facing the four of them.

"This is something your parents should have done, but I understand why they haven't. Toph is just now beginning to develop and Sokka's father was away. Although your Grandmother might have spoken with Lady Katara already...if only briefly..."
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:44 am

Jerrel had almost missed Appa as he took to the skies. Jerrel jumped from his perch and was able to grab hold of the end of Appa's tail. Jerrel's cries for help were drowned out by the wind as Appa flew through air, but it didn't stop him from catching bits and pieces of the others' conversations as the breeze carried it in his directions. The life of a shadow is a harsh one, but its necessary since the life of the one I am to protect is more important than mine own. Jerrel thought as he slow pulled himself toward the saddle, but with Appa flapping his tail up and down made it hard to reach his destination.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:47 pm

IC: Samanya

The warrior stayed at the general back of the bison, his eyes carefully watching the grouping. Something had been bothering him, and it was starting to show on his face. Clearing his throat, Samanya drew the group's attention to himself.

"How you does what you do?" The question seemed strangely vague, but there was a hidden understanding of what he meant. Bending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air   Book Four: Air I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book Four: Air
Page 1 of 42Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next