New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats up New Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phaeos

Phaeos

Whats up New Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Whats up New Worlds   Whats up New Worlds I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:35 am

Whats up everyone. I'm Phaeos, I don't have a expansive history of post-by-post rping, 95% of my rping has been face to face or in a chat group with a few of my best friends. I was introduced to rping when I was a . . . . freshman I think. It was DnD at first, but we soon whittled it down to something much more expediant and free-form. Haven't done much rping in the past two years, busy working and all (graduated HS in 2010).
I am down to my core a bone fide lover of all things sci-fi; all of my best roleplaying experiences have been with one of my best friends (one of the two people who introduced me to DnD) and the deep, gritty, amazing sci-fi universes we would make on the fly.
I will be starting a sci-fi roleplay here soon (if allowed), but won't be looking for many players to join. I'm picturing no more than seven players (if that many wish to join at all), and will be requiring a sample post from anyone who wishes to join. That being said, seven isn't a set number. If i get 20 excellent samples, than I will have 20 excellent players in my rp [:
Really though everyone, I am very easy to get along and can't wait to see yal's rp styles.
If interested in the upcoming roleplay, look for the thread "Shattered Empire".

-Phaeos-

Question. Where do I start my thread for discussing and setting up above mentioned rp?
Help apprecriated in advance.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Whats up New Worlds   Whats up New Worlds I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:32 am

Welcome, Phaeos!

You should probably put your idea in the Sci-Fi board's idea thread place, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Phaeos

Phaeos

PostSubject: Re: Whats up New Worlds   Whats up New Worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:39 pm

Ya . . . . I see now. Can't help feeling like that shouldve been obvious . . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats up New Worlds   Whats up New Worlds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats up New Worlds
Page 1 of 1